Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ July 2006

Chris
    Shell has reminded me that when I had my 7 weeks scan they couldn't see anything with tummy scan so I had to have dildo cam too. But the technician did the switch on me really quickly because she knew I was an IVFer and therefore a dildo cam veteran.

Chris- fingers crossed that it is just a matter of timing, hang in there until the next sacn. Dildo cam is best at this early stage.....

I'm OK ladies, just happy that bubs is doing great. The pain was unexplained and I am to rest.....which is quite easy.... I'm just happy to be "rocking" onto 30 weeks now!!! woohoo

Morning ladies.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Chris - I agree - did they do internal scan ? we only had one heartbeat @6wks and they were tiny black blobs ... hope all is okay and next week you see your precious bubba. The obs machines are low tech and not good resolution ... those high tech machines are very expen$ive.

Magic - rest up and woohoo on almost 30wks ...

Shez -how are you going

Kar - how are you going with m/s ?

Syke - you have been quiet

Hi Ali,Shell & Amy - how are all your bubs ?

Sal - you a blooming wonder ...congratulations our first 2nd timer up ?

The boys are feeding well and hopefully we will take them home today - once morning shift MW goes - she said not promising today maybe tomorrow but both have had feeding tubes out since early yesterday morning and feeding well - very healthy and settled between feeds. I am so ready ! Looking at cot in our room this mornign almost had e in tears thinking about them being home finally with us.

I am just taking it as we go today and if no hiccups will stand my ground. Why let them sleep there another night just for the sake of it ... I do everything from 8-9am to 11pm anyway.

Hi Trish - wishing for the boys to be home with you tonight....how exciting. Great that they are doing so well.

Sal Guest

Trish, all fingers and toes crossed that your boys go home with you today! How exciting for you, how long you've waited!

Chris, sounds like bad timing for the scan, let next week's scan show the bubba clearly and you get to see the heartbeating.

Trish, LOL about me being the first second timer. I think the honours go to Justine and Sheree though! IKWYM though, from the old LTTTC thread...

yes that's what a meant - Sushee is a veteran mummy and Skye - 2 up too ...
    still hoping but we will see - very cold here this afternoon must be snowing someone (we are a few hours '5' from snow too BTW)

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Trish,

hope your beautiful boys got to go home today! They look adorable in your ticker pic!

Chris, my ob did a external scan at 7 weeks 1 day for Charlie and he was only the teeniest blob. He kept telling me and DH 'there's the hb' but for the life of me, I couldn't see a thing! He took eons to find it too! I think it's too early, my sweet.

Just MIA a little this week coz my bro and gf have flown in from o/s. Hope you all are well, though!

The boys will be coming home tomorrow now - we didn't get our new car till 5pm and it was very cold and wet tonight so I decided not to push it. We still have to fit carseats as well.It would have been too late.

I can see the light though and I can't wait.

It is hard seeing others come in sick and go in a few days when mine were never even sick.

skyelar Guest

Hi everyone!!
    I have been a bit MIA for the past few days, back to work so busy, busy. Maternity leave in a few weeks so I will be planted on the puter then.

Trish~ ohh I can't believe your little bundles will be home tomorrow. How exciting, their little beds will be full tomorrow Mummy, that is just the best news! xoxoxoxo

Sheree~ glad to hear your little scare is over & bubs is going well. I can't believe 30 weeks is just around the corner...where has all that time gone!!!

Chris~ all the best for your next scan. I had an internal scan done at 5w 6d *I think* & bubs heartbeat could be seen..just, apparently had just begun beating. My Dr said it was unlikely we'd see it though. I hope this week flies by for you!

Sush~ how are you & Mr Charlie going? I bet he is growing up so fast. Are you still thinking about having the other other egg put back in December? We got a 'renewal' for our frosties the other day, seems weird paying to have them kept on ice I am already thinking ahead to next time lol

Big hello to Sal, Justine, Ali, Kar, Amy, Shell & anyone I have accidently left off!

Have a great night ladies!

Xlnt Trish, boys coming home today. Bunny suits (I think), how cuuute. Oooh u won't know urself, new car & 2 new bubbies at home.

Bet u can't wait for that maternity leave Skye. U 2 Sheree.

About 15 days to go before Justine's baby girl arrives.

YAY - TRISH'S BOYS ARE COMING HOME TODAY!!!!!!

skyelar Guest

WELCOME HOME SAMUEL & JOEL

The Boys are Going Home! YAYE!! How exciting for you Trish! Thats Great!

Skye - I was just looking at the tummy on your ticker - is that current? Because if it is - WOW, you are so COMPACT!

Sal Guest

Keen, we asked Skye the same thing - yes it is! Amazing huh?!

Trish, YAY on getting your boys home today! We need some 'home pics' asap!

Chris, hope you are doing OK hun and trying not to worry too much. I'm sure things will be fine.

I saw Skeylar's tummy in real life last week & yep it is very compact! Just a cute little bump out the front

skyelar Guest

LOL yep girls not much going on there atm. Kinda sad really after all the hassle of TTC I want a big belly to show for it! Keen I think that photo was about 26 weeks maybe? Have a look on the website, it will be there with the date.
    Will take an updated pic tonight & pop it on the site, I am getting bigger just s-l-o-w-l-y

Ohhh I wonder if the boys are home? Imagine how many cuddles they will be getting!!!

Skye
    Yep the bump has defintely got bigger!

You are gorgeous by the way!

Trish - hope you are in heaven at home with your little ones.

Yes - we are all home and getting lots of cuddles - off big bro , Nanny and especially Mummy & Daddy - we took this pic today before leaving.

I was so tearful leaving - so overwhelmed to be finally bringing them home - had to stop myself ...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast