Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy after miscarriage or loss ~ September 2010

Just popping in to send lots of love to Dory today!! Good luck and thinking of you! Cant wait to here you BA!!! xx

Hi to all those I know! Audax, Murraycod (congrats on the Girl!) KitFaerie, Ferrals, Mildez, Iona Macca - hope you and bubs are all doing well! miss chatting with you all and hoping so very much to join you all here soon!! xx

DORY MY LOVE!!!!

All the best for today, can not wait to read your BA - I was up giving Audrey a feed at 3.00am ( they're just so much fun lol ) and I was thinking of you.... All my love...

Oh anyone else going nuts thinking of Dory.... Keep waiting for the text, hope all is well for them and they are just so enjoying their first beautiful cuddles!

Going SO nuts! I only jumped on to check if it's here yet!

ive moved the laptop to the kitchen bench so i can keep looking and if i check my mobile one more time ill scream! hehe

I am hanging out soooo bad here too! i had to go out this morning and i was so sure i was going to miss it ROFL

Just checking up on Dory and I'm so excited to hear it's on it's way. Can't wait for news.

Yep im just popping in quickly to check on Dory also, hope its not too much longer. So excited for you hun!!

surrounded by textbooks, cat toys and love

ARghh..just checking in on Dory too....

No news on dory yet.

Murrycod-I posted your box of baby goodies this arvo you should get it tuesday i hope you like them they are so cute and i would love your little girl to have them it was the first thing i brought when i found out i was having a girl.

oh I was so hoping to have read something by now on Dory!!! Will be keeping the iphone handy at the 3am feeds to check how it's all going...

Ohhhh, man! I had a late arvo sleep and I was SO sure I'd wake up to some news!

Hmmm, we are definitely being kept in suspense, that's for sure.

OMG DORY C'MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best wishes darling!X!X!

Ferrals, you are so sweet, honey can't wait to check the mail next week! Whatever it is you have sent, I will cherish with all of my heart X Have you got any news yet?
    I am dying to pic up the CD of pictures from my ultrasound from the other day, can't wait to put them up for all to have a look see!

Thopes, thank you for dropping by, I hope to see you soon!XX (I still have the hotties for Robert Pattinson, how sad is that!)

Audax, how's your little thinker going with all of your excitement! My little Princess Cod has learn't she can do 360's in my tummy, and somehow finds a way to get in the most uncomfortable positions!! Today, I felt like I had a house brick shoved sideways in my uterus! ouch!

Eliselouise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How's things!XXXXX Wow, I met you at the start of such a long journey sooooooo many moons ago, can't beleive you are a mummy now!!!!!!

I have all of these big intentions on comming on here and streaming out a heap of persies, and then loose it....Am I the only pregnancy nut floating in her own world right now or is it just normal

Got one of those body length pregnancy pillows online the other day am looking forward to it arriving, might get a decent sleep!!!! Might grow some decent brain cells then!!!

Love to you all XXXXX

Coddies, I sleep with 6 pillows and a rolled up towel! It's a bit silly. Have to elevate my head for the heartburn, one behind my back because I always roll, one between my legs, and the towel under my belly. I'm going out to buy more pillow tomorrow because there's only one left in the house and my sister is coming to stay tomorrow with a friend! Little Thinker is still doing 360s too! Those days are surely limited... But, yeah, my sleep is completely broken. I have two hours in the day and 6 or 7 at night, and I'm up at least once. Thank goodness I'm not working.

Come on dory!

I also cant wait to hear about dory. I got up and went on here frist thing

AFM i am doing well really happy that i got told that everything is okay but worried i am 20 weeks and 5 days and still no movement maybe i am missing it i dont know

LMAO Audax!! You must look like a giant marshmellow in bed!!!!!

Angelfish, you will feel movements in no time, everyone is different, I mostly get a bad stitch like feeling when things start to get awkward down there X

Can anyone tell me when DH will get to feel his first thump?? He's starting to get all jealouse and hormonal on me.....sigh....:>

Just wondering about Dory?????
    Was going to try to work today, but hubby had a fever of 103 degrees (F) and is now at doc's. And I am coughing my fool head off; no fever though. We need some good clean healthy air 'round here.

Dory-- We are thinking of you and yours!!!

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast