Thread: Itchy Boobs!!!!

Angry Itchy Boobs!!!!

AAARRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH

I have the itchiest Boobs, ever... They are hot, itchy and annoying the crap out of me.

Anyone else have this, or have ANY remedies.... it's killing me!

TIA

PS Soory to whinge

are they itchy all over?? if so rub some vitamin cream or sorbelene into them

If it underneath try this powder. Rapaid.. Anti rash relief powder. It has tea tree in it. I get a terrible rash under my breasts in summer but more so when I am pregnant and so far since using a tiny bit of this each morning i haven't got it. i did start to then remembered the powder..

It does smell a little like flea powder though but some nice deodorant and the smell goes away quickly.. oh and its in woolworths. green bottle white on the top and bottom

No remedy - just used to scratch them with a hairbrush....

along similar lines....the skin on my belly is really sensitive. It feels like it is sunburnt...but it's not (obviously). When i scratch it, red lines come up really quickly. Is this just due to stretching do you think?

I have THE itchiest nipples!! My boobs used to be itchy and now it's only the nipples!!

The best thing for itchy nipples is Lansinoh. And it's perfectly fine to use while pg, and great for when you're BFing!

oh I remember the itchy nipples and they were so sensitive as well... Ah isn't pregnancy wonderful

I had this - v itchy breasts for a few weeks.. I ended up using dermaveen in the shower and paw paw ointment on the ithciness and it went away after a week or 2... i think it was hormonal. it was unearable - i used to wake up scratching...

I love the paw paw ointment I used it during b/fing too for dry cracked nipples bla! I've had bouts of itchyness this time around but they're also so sensitive to touch I can't really scratch them so I've gone for the ointment and rub a bit harder

Danda I would talk to your dr about the sunburn feeling on your belly cause there is a skin condition that some women get during pgcy, at 21wks your belly still has alot more stretching to go!
    Do you put anything on it at the moment like Palmers coco butter or Bio oil?

Thank you!!!!!! I will start using lanisoh... I have some left over from last time... It's mainly my nipples, and ahhh hah... sooooo sensitive!

I am glad I am not the only one!

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

joralyd : Really!!! That's good to know! Yes, I am using Bio Oil. I will look into this further! Thank you!!

yer im using that palmers stretchmark stuff on my boobs, its good as! not really stopping stretchmarks LOL but the skin feels less tight and i love the smell! mine arent that itchy, scratch them and its gone pretty much!

Danda, I got that tight itchy feeling too, just keep your belly really well moisturised!

Yep itchy nipples here too!! Lulu i had a brush at them earlier hehehe.

So so itchy but you can't scratch properly cos it hurts. I had a bath with olive oil in it and I think it feels better. Using sorbolene in stead of soap helps too.