View Poll Results: When did you first feel baby kicking?

Voters
812. You may not vote on this poll
  • <15 weeks

183 22.54%
  • 15-16 weeks

222 27.34%
  • 17-18 weeks

214 26.35%
  • 19-20 weeks

123 15.15%
  • 21-22 weeks

60 7.39%
  • 23 weeks or longer

10 1.23%
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: When did you first feel baby kicking?

i am a lil nervous because i felt lil flutters at the start of my 14th week then towards the end of the week i was feeling definate kicks (i am 15 weeks 2 days now) could they have my due date wrong or could they have missed a second baby at my 6 week ultrasound. i'm not sure whats going on but i feel something was missed at my first ultrasound & everyone keeps telling me i could be having twins by how big i am already, has anyone else had this?

With Annabelle I felt her at 14wks but with Lucy it was about 15wks

Flutter popping sensations from about 14 weeks, and a definite kick that partner could feel few days ago, so 17.5 weeks... they've been getting stronger from 14 weeks though, and more so when i'm laying on my stomach or bent over... do you think bub's trying to tell me to give her more room??

I really can't tell the difference, feeling fluttering since about week 15, am week 21 and feeling strong flutters but don't know whether they are kicks or not! at least I'm feeling something!

well I was feeling flutters from 16 weeks, but Kicks have only just started, but I know they are kicks! And I have an anterior placenta which probably changes it a bit. But I am only just on 21 weeks.

This is my second child and I felt kicks at 16 weeks. I have an anterior placenta too.

14w3d with Gaby, proper kicks 23w
    12w with Emersyn, proper kicks 20w

Wow, ya'll are feeling early!

I'm nearly 18 weeks and I dont' have anything really.
    I can feel fluttering if I use my doppler...but that's it

At 20 weeks to the day & during my morph scan!
    I suspected earlier but was positive on week 20.
    Loving all the movement now

Talking 14 weeks yesterday and havent felt anything

hi all, i'm a newbie to this.
    i was a bit curious to see when other ladies felt their bub kick/move for the first time.
    i'm 14 weeks and 1 day today and i haven't felt anything, other mum's have said that i should start to feel movements within the next couple of weeks.

16 weeks to the day with both DD and DS1.
    I can't remember with DS2 ( I am hoping I have it written down somewhere).

About 4 days ago!!

Recognised it instantly - I had forgotten what a totally AWESOME feeling it is! Not sure hubby would be able to feel it yet, and only had 2 since, but I am so excited now! lol

Have been feeling "flutters" for about 2 weeks which have turned into proper little moves in there the last few days. I think it was about the same time with DD1.

Started feeling the 'flutters' at 16w (during an OB appointment when he started up the doppler!), they've increased with intensity over the 17wk period. Baby is mainly active at around 11pm at night at the moment.

Default first kick

I first felt a kick at 22 weeks - 26/11/2010
    i was lying in bed and all of a sudden i felt it , it was so amazing feeling that for the first time. Ever since then i have been feeling little kicks most days.

With DS # 1 it was around the 20 week mark before I really felt any definate movements
    But currently pregnant with # 2 and have felt flutters for the last week or two

it feels like you have a gurgling stomach, something babling inside, a few flicks on the side It's very enjoyable. I think I first fellt it when Im 18-19 weeks. It is my first baby, so I am confused whether it is my stomach or it's my baby moving

I'm 20 weeks with my first and felt her move at just over 18 weeks. Just a few erratic feelings one night like little pops or pockets of air right near the surface of my skin. When I put my hand to the surface I could feel it. Then I felt nothing for almost a week then there it was again and since I've felt just a few every day. Hubby can feel it too with his hands.

I have an anterior placenta.

The feeling is not dissimilar to wind moving through my system but it was different enough for me to 'know' it was baby. The main difference was that it feels like it's just under the surface of the skin unlike wind which to me always feels deep down. Also it tends to be specific to a location, not bubbling along like wind does.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast