View Poll Results: When did you first feel baby kicking?

Voters
812. You may not vote on this poll
  • <15 weeks

183 22.54%
  • 15-16 weeks

222 27.34%
  • 17-18 weeks

214 26.35%
  • 19-20 weeks

123 15.15%
  • 21-22 weeks

60 7.39%
  • 23 weeks or longer

10 1.23%
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: When did you first feel baby kicking?

With my first around 18 weeks and this time round it was around 13 weeks. Although this time it was only tiny tickles at first.

I think I am feeling bubs litke bubbles bursting..... I am about 16 weeks. with 1st bubs it was 19-20 weeks.

I have an anterior placenta so it took me around 21 weeks to feel strong movements.

Well, I asked some one on another thread, and it looks like I might have started feeling movement on the weekend! WOW! I'm still not completly sure...
    Any way, I'm 17 weeks on Thursday!

I just felt my little one move for the first time about 5 minutes ago. I was sitting with one leg crossed under me at my computer and felt a little nudge. I am so excited. I'm 18 weeks & 5 days.

Yeehar!!

Hi LisyLee

I couldn't help but notice how similar our history and pregnancies are. Best of luck with all to come.

Like wise Maybub! Have you been of to the belly buddies yet? I see that your only 1 day different to me. Have a look on buddies due May 15-31! love to see you there!

rhyb Guest

im officially 19 weeks into my first pregnancy but i think bub has decided to ignore the doctor and start wriggling around anyway lol... pity bub's favourite time to do this is when im trying to get to sleep!

This my first pregnancy and finally had my first definite movement at 20wks2days. Though I have felt the similar fainter sensations that was my first definite bubble bursting. Now it is becoming more frequent and sometimes it is like a game of ping pong is going on.

I had my first distinct thumps today at 21 weeks!

I hadn't felt anything but my scan teh day before showed that the baby was very active.

I rolled over in bed from my side to my back this morning and I got two quick thumps after each other...maybe I woke her up or something!

this is my first pregnancy and i felt my baby move at 19 weeks but felt bubble popping feeling for about 2 weeks before and didnt think it was the baby but it was

manna Guest

I felt something that definitely wasn't coming from my stomach around wk 13. It was like a huge movement, almost a jump and I wondered if it could possibly be the baby this early. I had read everywhere that for first timers it's not normal to feel movements that early. Anyhow I talked about it to friends who have been pregnant and described it and what it was like and everyone assured me that It couldn't have been anything else than the baby.
    Then last night (I'm now 14.5) my husband put his hand low on my bump where the baby should be and I felt a kick from the inside directed toward his hand... he couldn't obviously feel it. I think we have a little tempered baby in there... or an acrobat of some sort. Maybe it's like it's mom, I'm not still much of the time!

Last Wednesday night I felt a little flutter something like I've never felt before at the lower part of my tummy in the middle right close to the skin sort out like a mobile vibrating or bubbles popping I was 16 weeks and 6 days then. I've felt the movement on and off usually every other day or so since I can't wait till the movements get more frequent it's reassuring when you can feel something as you know everything is still going as it should be !

Just had my first real boot from this bub, YAY! Im 19weeks and 1day.

In the shower this morning I felt something just under my belly button that was just like a muscle spasm, it almost made me jump. Maybe it was bubs telling me the water was too hot LOL. Anyway, since then it has continued on and off for at least the last hour.DH can even feel it if he presses on the spot. I am thinking that this is baby moving around. Has anyone else had it feel like this?

With #1 I felt her kick and start to move at 15 weeks, with #2 i felt flutters at 9 weeks, one kick at 12 weeks and constant movement and kicking from 16 weeks. It's so cute feeling the lil kicks

Tia-jayne Guest

With DS i felt him at 16w. It was like fluttering in my tummy. With #2 i felt this baby at 15 weeks. Im 17w now and it goes from little taps, to like tickling me from the inside. Cheeky baby i think! I cant wait for harder kicks!

Does it make a difference if you were overweight before you got pregnant as to how soon you feel the baby move etc?

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast