Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can visibily SEE movement!!

Talking I can visibily SEE movement!!

Oh my gosh, it's so exciting!!!
    I've only noticed it for the first time today, but it's so amazing.

I'm sitting at work today thinking wow little jb you sure have a leg on you, and then boof one up under my ribs and my boobs jiggle but i've done nothing to cause it...

So, i thought i'd pay some attention tonight, and i can see it! It's absolutely incredible! DF finds it a little creepy, but it think it's just so awesome. Damn i wish i could video it, but i don't think it would show up too wonderfully.

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO. It's all getting more really week by week!!!

Thats SO COOL!!!! Have you seen that ad, I think its for Maltesers, and Mum's sitting on the couch and she balances a malteser on her pregnant belly. Then while her friend watches, the baby kicks the malteser so it falls off her tummy!! Hahahaha

Oooooh i remember that one!~ Now i have to buy a pack of maltesers!

I love it, you can touch the protrusion and it feels like your touching the bub, I hope you enjoy the rest of your PG.

I love the pic that sometimes gets sent through email, where you can see bubs hand through mums tum! I'll try and find it again...

~Belinda~ Guest

It's amazing watching their movements! Wait until you get closer - it's awesome. I find if I have a really cold glass of water and sit on the lounge, Madeleine starts wriggly about heaps! I am even more in love with her when I see her move lots.

ashlea it gets better i'll put my hand on my belly and bubs will rise his bum or head up to my hand! and when he rolls around my whole belly changes shape. its so amazing i agree!

When bub is moving around it sort of feels like my belly is an earthquake . I agree its so amazing. I've done the cold glass of water thing and bub moves around ALOT. I havent felt any feet or hands as yet just bum & head.

Oh how exciting!! I used to love it, DH would get a lil freaked out aswell..

I love it too, I call it 'alien baby' when you see bits poking out, or your belly doing the mexican wave!

I love it too. The first time I noticed it was when bubs moved the pillow on my lap! It is so exciting isnt it? The best is if you happen to see him/her "change ends" like move head up to head down. It feels like gremlins or something and certainly impresses everyone present. I love it if other people get to see my tshirt dancing. It used to be hands and feet poking out but in the last month or two bubs has been back outwards and I get the little bottom pushing into my warm hand if I press it on the top of my belly. SOOOO cute!

i forgot about this thread..

I'm so amazed by my pregnancy more and more each day. It's so amazing. Each time something new happens i start paying more attention and now i can always see bubby's bum poking out, and i think there was a hand/fist/foot just next to my belly button last night. I'm so thrilled by all these new things and changes!

Jody thanks for the pic - i have it as my msn display picture at the moment, everyone keeps asking if it's me, and i'm like, i wish!!!
    Ali my DF calls it alien baby too, not sure where he gets it from, but he says it's all too weird to just see my belly move.
    sazzafrazz i love how you describe it as gremlins!! ill have to keeo an eye out, ive got my video cam all prepared for the day he does it continuously for a while. it would be great to capture on film

I "saw" Daniel move before I felt him.

My DH used to hate watching it. He used to think it was "freaky". I used to lie in bed and just watch my belly jiggle.

I think my DH watches too much "Alien".

haha yeah, i can't see too much because bubby tends to sit really really low, so my top belly hides it from me. but anthony can see him wriggling around under there all the time. He describes it as "skin clumping up and then flattening out again" or something. i wish i could get it on video

Once bub gets bigger, you'll be able to tell exactly where he is. My belly is quite lop-sided in shape, because Calvin lies down my right side - so you can see his body and bum sticking out down my right side (hehe). Sometimes if you poke his feet (on my left), he will kick back at you (still haven't worked out a way to get him to chill out & stop kicking me in the ribs! )

I'm glad I read this because my hubby also thinks it's a bit alien and I thought he was being insensitive! it does look a bit freaky but it's also so beautiful to me.

It IS beautiful!!!! I am really going to miss it when not preg anymore, although I could do without the ones that make me sit up really straight cause there isnt room in there!!! If mine is quiet I can usually get a reaction by rubbing his/her bottom (up the top on the right like Ezz) or if he/she is going bonkers in there I can get things quieter but doing the same thing. A bit of a comforting massage does us all good!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast