Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Scrapbooking and Craftwork General Chatter - Oct 05 ~ Jan 06

mooshie Guest

WOOHOO, after nearly 2yrs of scrapping i have finally finished of ds's album, he is only 5 1/2 yrs old and it's taken me that long lmao.

okay now off to start lani's, then i need to do jessie's, not to mention the countless other photos i have around.

back to it for me lol - i am in a real scrapping mood lately, make hay whilst the sun shines i reckon.

jan - can you please email the price list - just want to see how it compares as i don't want to be trying to sell stuff that people can get cheaper - i got a few of their kits that i will have a fiddle with this week

i forgot to say i got some plastic pages that you can print, draw, paint on & then put them in the oven & it shrinks hard - looked good to make tags etc with & brings back memories of shrinking twisties packets as a kid!!

if only someone would be as enthusiastic about housework as i am about scrapbooking then my days would be perfect!

LOL Michelle no wonder I haven't seen you around with all that scrapping happening. I just wish I could say the same thing. I only started about 2 yrs ago and Jordan was 9 so there were already 9 yrs of pics just for her, and Josh was 4 so 4 yrs of his, jemma was a newborn and I have kept snapping lOL. My SIl started when i did and my niece and Jemma are just a couple of mths apart, she is totally up to date with both her kids I am so jealous.

Mel- I wish someone would do my housework so I could scrap, atm I am bookworking, which is nowhere near as fun, let me tell you, and Arron is starting to think there must be a better way to stay uptodate than to let it get so far behind which is his doing not mine thank goodness. I really need to schedule in a bookwork day once a month and he needs to invoice everyday rather than do it every 3 mths, no wonder we are about to kill each other!

Cheers michelle

Melissa....

Tried to email price list but it won't work says server rejected and invalid recipient...not too sure what's the go!!Do you want to mail me and I see if i can reply from you???

As for housework..I have mine done ready for our scrap days and then our two 2 year olds( mine and my GF) demolish it and I have to spend the next 2 hours cleaning their mess...and aren't they painful whilst we are trying to scrap....well they are [email protected]!!!!But we have to do it or we will never scrap..weekends are out,too many kids home from school ](*,)

Anyway hope everyone is having fun

Jan xx

LOL Jan at the little ones messing up the scrapping. That's why I don't pull mine out cos Jemma is 2 and 8mths and Jessica is almost 14 mths and there is nowhere safe.LOL

Cheers michelle

Debbie Lee Guest

Gabby's scrapbook is finally filling up a bit!
    I went to Mum's on Monday night so that we could have a bit of a "session" with my sisters.
    They all did a double page each for Gabby. Considering we are all pretty much beginners, I think we did a good job! It's amazing how long it took us though. There's still some finishing touches to be made but I put some photos of the pages we did on Gabby's web site if you want to have a look.
    I did a "Mummy" page. I really need to get Neil to take more photos of me with Gabby because I didn't have much to choose from.

Jan - all the stuff I have to look forward to! You can never have anything nice again once the kids get to "that" age, hey? Still... good on you for not letting it stop you!

Michelle - hope you and Arron haven't killed each other yet! He owes you a scrap day, I reckon!

debbie - your pages are all fantastic - i love the easter & mummy ones the best you have inspired me to get some more done! thanks for sharing

Debbie Lee Guest

Fanks, Melissa!

LOL Deb- we are both still alive. But we have another bookwork session tonight, should be loads of fun....NOT!!!! I am pretty sure we will finish it tonight though so that's a bonus. I am actually thinking that now that I have worked out a new system with our ebay stuff and things will basically relist themselves until they run out that I may just have more time to scrap and also I am considering this weekend even with the kids I may get stuff done. I think it's great you and your sisters and mum all get together and scrap, I better take a look at your pages too.

Cheers michelle

HI Nell
    which mags did you subcribe to. I did the 5 of each offer and I have rec both of them, one yesterday and one today, lets hope the goodies aren't far behind. Have you got anything yet?

Cheers michelle

Hi Michelle - I did receive my SM one yesterday so I was pleased that it happened straight away. Lets hope it doesn't take too much longer! I did the 10 SM one.

That's great Nell, I was already rec 7 issues of CM so opted for 5 extra and 5 of the other. Fingers crossed my stuff is here tomorrow or friday cos I am home alone all weekend and am thinking I might do something!
    Cheers Michelle

Just wondering if anyone has done much "beyond the page" stuff? I've just finished a big canvas (37cmx75cm) for my sister for Christmas.

Oh & I got 2 pages done today - first fathers day & first taste of pumpkin!
    Aaaand I've done 5 digi pages yesterday - gotta get them done for MIL's chrissy present.

great stuff Sarah!

I have altered a mini clipboard as a thank you for someone, a ribbon box for all my ribbons.

I have some empty old spice jars I plan on doing up for my smaller embellishments and some cd calenders for presents before too long!

Old spice jars are a great idea for beads & things, never thought of that Nell!

I haven't done anything but I was thinking about doing a 4 photo hanging photo thing, with a pic of each of the kids for my aunties nd nana for xmas but the only prob is i need a laminator! Maybe I should look into it, after all I could make Arron business cards with it, the business could pay then!

I would love to do somethig like that for my sis too as she lives interstate but I'm sure i would never find the time!

Cheers michelle

that sounds great Michelle!

Sarah - did you do the canvas like a lo? Did you put anything over the top to protect it?

Michelle - got a letter today saying that the scrapbooking offer thing was still coming just that they had a huge response so they were put of stock quickly. Did get the diary and prit rollers.

Yup I did it like a LO Nell & at the moment there is nothing over it, I'm thinking of framing it though. I'll take a photo & post it on Zanders site when I can so you can see.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast