Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Scrapbooking and Craftwork General Chatter - Oct 05 ~ Jan 06

Me too. Hence my new determination to have a clear out of photo files and get them printed and organised. I have done a mammoth job over the weekend of sorting, filing, renaming, deleting copies etc etc.......my puter works so much faster this morning.........uummmmm, wonder why that would be??!

Yes well my puter is refusing to cooperate, I brought a mem stick so I could save some onto that but it didn't work, wouldn't load the driver so I am screwed.LOL I am going to buy some CDs and some floppies, remove all the word docs I can and try to get enough memory to install a cd burner and then I'll burn them onto disc and delete them.
    We are getting a new puter but will be after xmas

Michelle - I got a nice package from the mail man this morning - the scrapping stuff! All of it is there and it's great - very excited I am.

Oh Nell that has made my day although I haven't got mine yet it can't be too far off, I am at the end of the alpahbet though, maybe tomorrow, unless I have a card in the box, will check on the way to get the kids.

Happy scrapping

I have been soooo slack & not done a thing for ages

Ok I lie, I have been doing digi scrapping for MILs Christmas present, but that doesn't count cos I don't really want to do it LOL!!

How did you go with the auction Lucy?? I have finally taken some photos of my layouts, will post them now....

Ok they're posted now

sarah - they are all brilliant - i can't pick a favourite - you have some amazing ideas & have done a great job! also love the photos of zander on your front page with his santa hat on

i was getting a bit overwhelmed with all the pages i wanted to do for eliana so spent time on the weekend doing my baby photos (the original album was falling apart) mum had way back in those days done i guess her version of scrapbooking so i just transferred some of the pages she had done & will add an updated twist to them - when i have finished i will post the pages (luckily they didnt take as many photos back then)

Sweetie Guest

wow, a scrabooking thread, how cool.

I've been getting stuck into scrapbooking in the last few months and I must say I'm addicted I love it. I was actually torn between scrapping and getting online tonight. Mostly I don't get on line lol

I'll stop in from time to time to get tips, happy scrapping all and merry Christmas!

Mary 8-)

I won the auction of the scrapbooking magazines........ended up paying $17 inc. postage for 10 x Scrapbook Creations magazines that look like they have never even been read!!

Plus I have ordered about 120 prints.

Plus I have placed my order for my cutters/trimmers/templates/album pages etc.

NOW I JUST WANT TO GET STARTED!!!!!

Ooooh Sarah, I have just checked out your layouts. OMG. I have so much to learn. They are beautiful. The sand/footprint one...I love it.

Great bargain on the mags Lucy! Have lots of fun reading them and getting ideas.

And my prints arrived yesterday........obviously I have seen all the photos before, many times, on the puter. But it is just SO nice to pore over REAL photos on REAL paper!

Yay Yay and Yay lucy, sounds like you're almost ready to go. I feel like atm I have such a mammoth task ahead of me and I can't get motivated

Nell- i am very sad cos still haven't got my pack of goodies but another letter telling me it will be January now!

Cheers michelle

Debbie Lee Guest

Oh I am SOOOO excited!
    My sister bought me some more scrapbooking stuff for Christmas (she was nordy because we bought each other a slow cooker and that was meant to be IT!!).
    Anyway... I am now inspired to get more pages done. I haven't done any for a good couple of months! I'm so slack!

Debbie, lucky you!

I did 3 pages today!!! I am feeling a bit proud of myself, I must say! (I got heaps of scapbooking stuff for Christmas, so I am all inspired!)

Sounds like everyone got scrapping stuff for Christmas. My mum has great taste, I can't wait to use all the stuff she got me.

Sweetie Guest

I hope everyone had a great Chrissy! I was given some of the fancy little hole punchers, they punch out hearts, teddies ect ect. A lot of work but fun.

Has anyone else tried these?

I finished my first album tonight and I'm somewhat proud of myself
    \/

I hope everyone has a great new year. Happy Scrapping!

Mary O

Pietta Guest

Well i got all my stuff home and sorted today and i am really upset with how they turned out. I am comparing myself to the magazines though...

Silly Pee- isnt it weird that you can know you are being silly but you just cant help it!! I did one page of my hens night and another of pics from the beach at our wedding.

Hmmm i can only get better and with more products it will just get even better!!

I got a $100 coles myer voucher for chrissy that i spent ALL of it on scrap book stuff!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast