Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss #3 May '08

I'm happy to report a healthy hb and a little perfect someone in my tummy measuring .67cm. The tears of relief came once i knew all was well. We have our next ob appt in 4weeks and our next scan in 6 weeks.

Will bbl for personals - just wanted to thank everyone for all the support which has meant so much to me.

Super quick message as I head back to work...

plc - I am soooooo happy for you!! That must have been an amazing scan for you

My BT results have come in and my doctor is out of the office!!!! GRRRRRRRRR!! I want them now! *grumpy face*

plc--I'm going to love saying this, but I TOLD YOU SO! What a relief for you! But I don't see a new ticker yet! Congrats mama!

PLC I just knew everything would turn out right for you.

AFM - I just spoke to the doctor and he's calling the bleeding "break-through bleeding", have to go and get a day 21 test on Thurs, so hopefully that will show i've ovulated, although I didn't feel it this month if i did, maybe we have half a chance to join the BFP's. I'll know next week anyway cause I have to go and see him. that the tamoxifen worked as i don't know what other choices we have.

PLC - Excellent news! I'm so pleased for you Hopefully you can begin to relax and enjoy the pregnancy now, even though there will be times when you worry. All is well!

SaraJane - welcome Sorry I'm a bit late, but seriously, this is the best bunch of girls anywhere. Hoping your stay is short and sweet

No other eprsonals from me rightnow I'm afraid. Seems with working yesterday I missed about 5 pages! So I'll make a fresh start

In my news, O has been and gone..so I guess I'm officially in the TWW now. I'm a little bit worried though...I get the O pains, which did come eventually So I O'd either yesterday or the day before, so Sunday or Monday. We'd been BDing everyday for a week, except for last Thursday, and we defintely did on both Saturday and Sunday nights. But we didn't last night, we were both tired and neither of us felt remotely like BDing, so we just went to sleep. But now I woke up today worried that because of that we missed the egg. Dh is saying that there was plenty of spermies waiting for the egg when she came on Sunday/Monday, but still, I'm worried.

Does the pain mean ovulation is coming (as I walways thought), or has happened? I know I'm worrying unnecessarily..and either way we were BDing at the right days to catch the egg, but blah!

Any thoughts? *tucks into a large bowl of macaroni cheese*

Lisa xx

plc - FABULOUS!!!!

mollycat - hmmmm - hoping you get a BFP. for you!!!

Acria - I don't usually get ovulation pain so I can't really help. But usually I can only feel little twinges down there once I've already O'd. Healthy swimmers can live for around 72hrs in the right conditions so I'm sure you've given it a good chance this month. Good luck.

plc..thats the best news...

wow everyone has been so busy chatting! i was only gone for 24 hours and it's already too hard to catch up with everyone!

issy- glad to hear you sounding a little more upbeat, don't forget we are all here for you and you are allowed to not be the strong one all the time!

sara-jane- think i missed out on welcoming you in the last thread so a big hello and welcome to you now...i know it is really hard to keep up with everything, i've been around for a while and still find it difficult!

plc- awesome news re: your scan, so happy for you hun. keep us posted on how you are going

mel- i'm sure i speak for everyone when i say hang around as long as you want, i know when my turn comes i will not find it easy to move on from this little group, everyone is so lovely and the support is fantastic....plus we all love to hear about the success stories as it helps to know there is light at the end of the tunnel

tina- welcome back to oz, glad to hear you had a good time in Honkers but sorry about AF...thinking of you and sending big

AFM things are going well...i feel like this cycle is going really quickly for some reason and i am just around the corner from o again...things are good between me and DH and i feel a little less uptight and pressured this month. Just going to go with the flow...

anyway to everyone i have missed a big and i hope you are all well

here's some more for the new thread, hoping this one brings as many BFP's as the last

xoxo

Yay plc - that's fantastic news!!

Hi all, just thought I'd pop in and wish everyone luck that needs it - Dunno if I'll be sticking around when and if AF rocks up in the next two or so days, I'm starting think that I need a break, especially after 10months of TTC. Anyways, hopefully my feeling down and depressed passes and that you all still see me in here!
    Acria - I just had mac and cheese just now myself :P
    to everyone. Gotta go get dinner ready seeing we're going to the movies tonight

Mollycat - I hope Thursday goes really well for you. I'll cross my fingers for a BFP for you

Acria - I'm sure there were lots of little spermies having a spermy-party in you uterus and falopian tubes. Just imagine that visual!I'm picturing drunk fraternity sperm with beer kegs. LOL! I'm sure you spermies were much more well behaved than my imagined ones
    I'm not sure about your O question though. I'd be interested to know whether the pain is iminent ovulation or that ovulation has occured as well...

pbstar - Thumbs up on the "going with the flow" vibes

My doctor rang me back today to tell my that the results say that the BT results say that I'm pregnant. Well duh genius, that's why I wanted the test, so that I could know the actual number of the hcg level because I was still testing positive! The test he had ordered doesn't specify actual levels, so I have to talk to the pathology company and ask them about it. They told me to just tell my doctor to upgrade the bloods to a "quantatative" preg test. So I did that and finally got the number!

It's 101.

So much work for that number! Lol. But anyway, I am fairly happy with 101. I figure that within about a week I should get back down to 0 based on the fact that their expected normal values specifies that a value of 101 indicates approx 3-4 weeks post-LMP. Seeings as the first 2 weeks you don't make any hcg, and then you have to wait for implantation to happen, then I'm hoping it means there is about a weeks worth of hcg there.

Bring on ovulation!!!

First.... and most importantly..... Happy Belated Birthday to Birthday Buddy ...... I was going to post on the 17th but thought... no wait until the 18th.... and then look what happened... live went and got to busy and here I am on the 20th and only posting now.

Hope you had a great day.

To everyone who sent Birthday wishes... THANK YOU

The main thing that has come from having my 39th Birthday and looking at my 19 year old and 16 year old boys...... I think the additional pitter patter of tiny feet will be grand children, when the time comes instead of more children of my own.

I dont know how everyone else went on Mothers Day..... for me it was like an acceptance. My boys spoilt me, I gold bracelet with charms. 2 hearts with each of their initials engraved in each one as well as 2 sets of booties.... for my angel twins with their initials engraved in the bottom of the booties.

So for me I think thats it.

I want to, before I go, say thank you to all of my old friends on here, most of you are now big fat tummy ladies.... and I couldnt be happier for you. To everyone I didnt get a chance to know better I hope your time here is short.

This website, and this thread, has helped me to deal with the loss of my angels and for that I am greatful. For all the wonderful people I have met I am also greatful.

The absolute best of luck to everyone.... Take Care and Be good to yourselves... and remember

ONE DAY AT A TIME!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Baby Angels; May 20th, 2008 at 10:23 PM.

plc--Oh, your new ticker is so cute! I just have to say again that I'm so happy for you, and that you got to see your sticky little bub!

pbstar--So glad to hear your cycle has been so quick this go-around. I think it definitely helps when you aren't putting that pressure on yourself, you just kinda have to kick back and go along for the ride! Good luck with O, and hope you get your BFP!

Acria--Wish I could help you with your O questions, unfortunately I need those questions answered, as well! I don't know if I've already O'ed, or what, but I'm CD 21--last month I O'ed on CD16, and I had watery CM to prove it. This month, nothing. So I guess technically I'm probably in the TWW, because AF due on 31st. We've also BD'd at the right times, and plenty of times, but still can't help but worry, especially with O symptoms going AWOL, that we missed it again this month. I think we're both just worrying unnecessarily! Big hug for you!

Mel--Please hang around! We love having you in this group, and we'd miss you too much! lol... I'm laughing at the mental image I have of you running around the house with your HPT dripping all over your hand! Congrats again, hun, I'm so happy for you!

megsmum--Looks like you're in the same boat as Acria and myself! So confusing how cycles can change from month to month! Hope you get things figured out, I'm crossing my fingers for you!

mollycat--I've heard of it before, but can't remember what "breakthrough bleeding" is? Looks like O symptoms have gone MIA for quite a few of us! Hope your test on Thursday shows that you've O'ed!

So are the builders all finished with your extensions? Should be just about done, right? At least you have something that's keeping you busy, hope it helps take your mind off things!

Canary--Wishing you beautiful pg symptoms, and lots of 'em! I'm sure your bb's will happily surprise and shock your DH at how quick they can grow! I'm fairly small, as well, lol... in fact I have to buy my bras in the girls section instead of the women's section!

LizJessie--Have you POAS again? AF falls off the face of the earth, and you get your BFP!

KrystieLove-- I like your visual of drunken frat partying away! party on! Glad to see you're feeling so positive about your BT results. It took more than 3 weeks for mine to get back down, and it's really tough when that's the only thing holding you back from TTC! Good luck, hun! Huge cyberhug coming right at you!

Angel Babies--Sounds like you had a great Mother's day! What a thoughtful gift you got from your boys, and how sweet that they included your angel baby's charms! Hope we continue to hear from you! Take care, hun, and big hugs coming your way!

Magda--Haven't heard from you in quite a while. I'm things are ok with you, and you're always in my thoughts!

Gotta get the kids up for school, so I'll check back in a little later. Huge hugs and hi's to everyone else!
    Last edited by jen805; May 21st, 2008 at 12:10 AM. Reason: typo

Morning ladies...plc I love the ticker!!! I am so pleased you were able to get some relief with your u/s...take it easy and enjoy your pregnancy!!!

Mel A...LOL at you and the drippy HPT!!!

Canary...I'm betting in another month you'll be having so many "symptoms" you'll be sorry you wanted them...LOL...relax...enjoy!

Angel Babies...don't be discouraged...your signature says your only as old as you feel...I am so glad your Mother's Day was wonderful for you!!! Don't you dare leave us...we need your insight and wisdom around here!!!

Ladies...need more

Oh Angel- I'm sitting here blubbing cos I don't want you to go!! I'm going to miss you Soooo much- you're an absolute legend. A pearl of wisdom. Who's going to give me a shake and a good talking to when I need it?

I will miss you enormously and want to Thank You for everything these past 5 months. I hope life treats you well and cuts you a break- I will keep my eyes open in case you pop in one day for a surprise announcement...

Bless you, your boys and DH, and your Angels xxxx

Right! enough soppiness- i'll finish with a

Hi Everyone!
    I hope that you don't mind me hanging around here like a bad smell? I'll leave you in peace and move onto PAML in a few weeks, but right now, I'm not quite ready to move on

KatieGirl- Thanks so much for that advice, it has really helped to make me feel calmer today. I am sure that in a few weeks (only 25 to go!), you will look back on your pg with your baby in your arms at a really perfect pregnancy. I hope that the next 25 are as plain sailing as the first!

MelA- How you doin'? IKWYM re: being more terrified than excited. I have been quite calm (except for a few hours of blind panic yesterday, the ladies here soon helped me out) I guess I'm trying not to let myself get too excited right now. Have some

AJC- stickyvibesboy: - Right back atcha! Hope you're doing OK over there.

Plc- YAY!!!!! Great news on your scan- bet you're over the moon!!!

Smilanatu - Thanks, hun, I will be relaxing more from now on. Enjoy your memorial day. Over here 'remembrance day' is in November, and really marks the midlle of a nasty, cold, bleak winter. I've just realised that it is coming up to summer here, so you cant be having summer in Oz- when is memorial day? Am I getting my seasons mixed up? Oh - I must be having a blonde moment!

Acria - My goodness, I'm sure that there must be lots of sperm fighting to get at your eggie! I think that your DH is right. GL for the 2ww. Oh, by the way, I heard that O pain is not a great way of telling when you have O'd (temping supposedly better), but I always understood that it signifies the release of the egg. I may be wrong about that. From reading your post, it does seem as though you have bd'd at the right times.

PbStar - Hi! Glad to hear that you are doing good. GL for this month.

KrystieL - Good on you getting that BT result!! I hope that O comes soon.

Jen- Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who's bb's could do with a bit of a hormone boost! Hope you are OK

LJ- Sorry that you are feeling down. I hope that we see more of you soon. Feel better.

Mollycat - :goodluck2: Really hope it's a BFP!!

Megsmum - Hi! Your cycle certainly sounds confusing. I hope it gets better soon, GL catching the eggie.

Sarajane- Hi! Thanks for the congats - Hope you're doing OK

Angel B - Your post really sounded like a goodbye. Like Nickter, I hope to see you around here someday soon. Thank you for all of your support over the last few months, I wish you every bit of happiness in your future, whatever you and DH decide re:TTC. Look after yourself hun.

I had better go now, I'm neglecting DH as I haven't made dinner yet! Thank you to everyone for your support- you dont know how much it means.

Good Morning to everyone

Angel Babies - glad you're feeling ok. sounds like you're in a really good place at the moment, how sweet of your boys to buy that beautiful present for you and include your little angels in it. Shows how much they meant to them as well. Don't totally give up as a surprise may come your way. Pop in every now and then your wisdom has helped us all at many different times, I know without you life would have been that little bit harder. Wishing you all the best.

Thanks everyone for all the good wishes, it's such a relief to know that the Dr is not overly concerned with this bleeding and looks like we're still cycle buddies Jen. (I like the sound of that)

The builders are in my play room at the moment ripping out walls, every now and then the wall in here shakes and there is such loud banging, can't wait to see what it looks like, (wish I could go and help) the plumber and electrician will be in tomorrow and the plasterer starts on Friday, by next week I should have my house back and then we can start with the rest of it. DH knocked a hole from the kitchen into our bathroom last night, so we now have no stove, looks like dinner on the barbie for a while until the new kitchen goes in. The old kitchen will become our bedroom and the bathroom our ensuite. looks like a junk sale in my house at the moment I have stuff everywhere. Not working today, but kids should be back in tomorrow, i've got lots of stuff to put away (HELP)

Angel Babies (Bday buddy) like nickster i am in tears but like mollycat i am so appreciative to have had your support, wisdom and guidance during my TTC journey. While being so strong for us, you still battled your own emotions and you went away to sort yourself out with your darling and your path ahead obviously looked a lot clearer for you. I am glad that you have found the direction you need to take. But the child in me still wants to not accept that you are moving on away from us and I'm kicking and screaming a bit . For selfish reasons, I would love it if you could come and say hi to us every so often and impart your pearls of wisdom. But more than anything, I want you to be happy and at peace with yourself because you deserve to let your beautiful energy remain positive so that you can continue to bless others as well as yourself. God bless bday buddy.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast