Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss - July 2006 #2

oh and the other thing he said to was that, i probably didnt have a m/c in 2003, as i had the implanon, he said its impossible to be pg on it! I told him that my dr said it is possible but not common and that the implanon was the reason i had the m/c, he said i dont think so bla bla bla, so now im doubting whether or not i had a m/c back in 2003, and he wrote down on his notes that it was a maybe m/c in Jan this year! like WTF?? wouldnt i know whether i had a m/c or not? Yes i didnt have bt in jan (i told him i did though to get him off my chest), but i did hpt's which i watched the 2nd line get fainter and fainter til it disapeard, i had my other Dr do an external exam, although i did ask for a ultra sound, she said as the bleeding has stopped, and i had no more cramping etc there was no need!
    So basically this Dr is saying, i never was pg, im not pg, and by the looks of things i might not ever be pg!

I know i get the bt results tomorrow, but my heart is saying be positive and my head is saying be reasonable! So i dont know if i'll be upset by the bt results coming back -ive or not, I havent told Rick, thought i would wait until i knew the results of the bt before telling him, and say im not pg but they want me to go in for an ultrasound, as they want to check me out etc. That way i dont have to worry him about maybe pg maybe not pg, and then the ultrasound, atleast this way he'll know yes or no, and the ultrasound is just a precaution iykwim? I need his support for thursday, i know emotionally i wont cope. I get myself worked up too easily he helps me keep my feet on the ground.

Sorry about the long rant, but i needed to get it off my chest.
    Thankyou for listening, and for your kind words

Tanya - Yes he is thorough, something im not used to, which is why i think it put me off a bit! I think you should go and see a Dr about your spotting if you are concerned about it, i know its hard worrying about being fobbed off etc, but i fell 100% better now that ive seen him knowing that he WILL have answers for me. Take Care of yourself, and thankyou. oh by the way sorry if sound like im having a blonde moment, but what do you mean by big follies? and cos my cervix is closed does that mean im def not pg?

Lisa - thankyou for your real kind words, i know that i will have a bubs of my own one day and it'll happen when i least expect it, thats just the thing, not that i expect it, but im trying to expect it iykwim?
    I was hoping he would say, hhhmmmm sounds like your pg, let me test with my special xray vision goggles and tell you how far along you are! but i knew it wasnt realistic, i knew my chances of actually being pg arnt high, but i still had my hopes up iykwim? but not as high as they would normally be.
    Thankyou again for your kind words, i will keep my head above water!
    Take Care

Hi Lovelies,

Big Hugs to you Naomi, Atleast your Dr is being very thorough, which can be hard to find these days, take it easy and try not to be so hard on yourself, as you said, you were not really trying that month, so you really did not give it the best shot, so this month im sure will be different.

Jayne, goodluck today matey with the Dr app, Can't wait to hear how it all goes.

Lisa, Brown cm hey, remember Miss Jayne also was here a week or so ago telling us about her spotting and look at her now boarding the ark....so the games not over yet my petal.

Tanya, YAY so glad to hear that the spotting is easing and looks like you are about to O, go catch that eggy!

Welcome Sarah to our little group, hope your stay in here is short and you will be boarding the pregnany ark in no time!

Michelle, Glad you were able to console your feelings with someone going through a similar experience (in person that is!) I can't wait till the end of the week when we have two more graduates to board the ark, yourself & Lisa!

Big Hello's to everyone else!

Well Im not great at the moment, im having a very strange cycle this month, on day 15 still no sign of O, i had a couple of opk's on the weekend where there was a line there but only faint, so i can't count it, then they would be no line, then a faint line, then no line......and so on, i have absolutely no EWCM and my temps are low, so i think i am heading for late O or and anovulatory cycle so im just gonna go with the flow this cycle me thinks!!!

Hi girls!! 3 more days to testing with my cycle buddy Lisa!!! I have no idea if I have any symptoms so I am not any help. Lisa - you on the other hand are sounding good!!

Hi Sarah - so good to *see* you again. Should I end up with that BFP (eventually) I will be on the same regime so hopefully we can do it together. Nurse or no nurse, I still don't like the thought of the daily injections!! Good to have you back on board.

Tanya - hopefully O will be good and the spotting will just be an inconvenience rather than an issue. Get thee to the bedroom and make the most of it!!

Naomi - well the only thing I can say is at least he took your concerns seroiusly (even if the examination was far from pleasant) Good luck with the U/S on Thursday.

Jayney - where are you??? How did the doctors appointment go and are you well?? Is Miss Jess better from her head bump??

Shell - how was your weekend (wink wink nudge nudge). Hopefully a fun time was had by all (or at least you and DH)!!

Meredith - 19 weeks already (although ou probably feel like it has been much longer with the hiccups along the way)!!!! In no time at all there'll be a baby!!

Nola - hoping you are well. Your ticker is bounding along too.

Hope you are having a lovely day. FIL is out of hospital and doing well. MIL and FIL are both staying with us for a few days of R&R before heading back to the country. Getting very nervous about testing (especially as there are no symptoms the same as last month which could be good ... or not). Hoping and praying for that BFP but yet still convinced it isn't going to happen. Using some of the baby dust sent along by Aunty Nola to bath in - just in case!!!

Multiple posts while I was typing!!! My goodness we a busy little bees!! \

Shell - I hope it is just a slightly delayed cycle for you. The anovulatory ones are just plain annoying!!!

Naomi - follies are follicles. As in the egg follicles. If you have a number (like when taking clomid or on ovulation stimulation drugs or other types) you can be quite tender in that area (either side of the cervix) when the doctor palpates (feels). Hope this helps (and that I vaguely make sense!!)

Michelle - i think i kinda understand LOL
    so what she ment was that, it could be tender if i have egg follicles in my ovaries?
    i still dont quite know what egg follicles are? do you mean like ovary, baby making eggs?
    sorry, i feel real dumb atm

Michelle - re your symptoms lets hope no news is good news!! Even though things look promising, I am having what are undoubtly af symptoms so like you im not very hopeful of a bfp this month. But we cant to be too sure hey? Good on you for having the IL's stay with you - hope FIL is recovering well.

Naomi - awww hun dont be too hard on yourself possum. And you should share some of your worry with Rick. You need that support now more than ever.

Shell - mmmm lets just hope its a late O. Do the bd just in case.

Tanya- as one of the gals said - get to the bedroom NOW!! You can still bd with spotting!

Any news on Miss Jayne?

Come on Jayne, We are all waiting for the BFP announcement confirmation from you my dear.....?????

Hello Again Ladies,

I just wanted to say thanks for the warm welcome i received from you all this morning. Wow it sounds like there is alot of action in here atm - that is great, it also sounds as though there are lots of BFP's coming up this week! Naomi i am so sorry that you are having to go through this ordeal today, i really hope that your BT and also us come back with good news.

Love Sarah xx

Thankyou Girls
    KAB welcome, i hope your journey here is short and sweet. Im sorry to hear of your loss. Congratulations on Lucy, and wishing all the best on your ttc journey.

Jayne - where are you?????

Lisa - i know what you mean, but if i atleast wait til i know the results from the bt, then i can tell him, i dont want his hopes up again or to worry him. Tomorrow night he'll understand

OMG Sarah that is great news you and Rowan are going to start trying again. I hope you TTC journey is a short one.
    Now do you think we can talk Layla in to trying again
    Hope we get to see you guys again soon.

Oh Miss Jayne i see you are online, where are you????

Naomi, don't worry about having a 'blonde' moment... I just get way to ahead of myself and use all the jargon, when I should explain myself properly!

As Michelle Said, your follicles are in your ovaries and inside those follicles are your eggs (baby making eggs ). When your follicles become mature (leading up to ovulation) they enlarge and can cause tenderness in ovaries and you may feel tender externally your lower abdomen. Not to say that is why you are tender in your lower abdomen, but it could be a cause.
    As for your cervix being closed. Usually if you are pg your cervix will close-up again after opening to let sperm in when you are fertile around ovulation. Your cervix is also closed when you aren't pregnant, but are not fertile. I hope that made some sense

Shell I am sure O will occur soon... hang in there... Waiting for O SUX!!

Had a panic moment earlier. We live on the main street and we have a pool gate to get out the front, anyway. I let Emily and Violet go outside while I put the washing in the basket and put another load in the washer. Emily came running in telling me "baby's ok, Baby's ok". So I went to check and noticed the gate was open!!! Holy Crappa! I ran out the front calling her name... Luckily she was next door and didn't walk onto the road!!! *phew*

Hope you are all well.

Tanya

OMG patience ladies, patience!
    I haven't been to the Dr yet. My appt isn't til 4:20pm and it's only 2.22pm here atm!
    I have finally convinced myself I am actually PG and looking forward to the Dr today. This Dr is a real scream and I know he'll say when he sees me 'ah, just couldn't keep your clothes on could you Miss Jayne'. PMSL. My gf had him deliver her twins and she has a phobia of needles so while they were prepping her to put the spinal block in he dropped his pants and said 'Hey Pauline, check out my snoopy boxers' right at the time they put the needle in and so it stopped her freaking out. How cool is that?
    I bought a Fortel test today, just incase the other 10 tests were duds and it came up really bold and dark really quickly. So I have watched lines progress over the last week and they are now bold and strong so for the moment anyway, this bub is healthy and growing!

Naomi - I'm so glad you finally went to the doctors. I was about to book a flight over to you and take you there myself! Maybe when he said the cervix is closed and there's no tenderness that your cervix is firm. Cos you know it changes from firm to soft, open to closed during your cycle? I dunno? But BOL for Thursday with the U/S.

Thank you so much for all asking after me today. I have felt truly special and loved. & Lisa, you're sooooooooooooo pg my lovely!! I had the same spotting, just one and only on loo paper.

Love Jayne

PS _ I'll let you know as soon as I've been to the doc, but I won't have the BT results until tomorrow, so I prolly won't post my announcement until tomorrow afternoon.

OMG Tanya,I know the feeling, Hayleigh has done that to me before and its awful, those first few seconds when you can't find them, so glad that she is ok!

Jayne, we posted at the same time, gosh girl, that was very inconsiderate of you to make the app that late in the day, we are all here waiting LOL!!!

So happy for you that the Fortel test came up nice and bold, can't wait for the day i see that again!!!

Goodluck in a couple of hours time, but you don't need it, I should just say enjoy the dr's rather than Goodluck!!!

Jayne

I am so happy that you are feeling so much more positive about being pg!! Good to hear you in such good spirits. Your dr sounds like a hoot - send him my way will ya?

Thanks for you positive reassurances, I hope your right...but dunno..not that confident myself!

Will look forward to hearing about your drs appt a bit later,

to everyone else, a big cheerio and will catch up tonight.

lisa

GL with your doctors appt later Jayne.
    Yay on the test being darker.

Tanya - so being closed means nothing!! LOL well meaning its either one way or another lol! i was kinda hoping it was a sign for one way or the other not both hehehhe!!
    hehehehehe about the jargon use i do the same, using abb out side bb and people are like what when? hehehe
    I understand now hehehe
    I also know whats its like to loose sight of them for just a sec, once that happened and found my little sis around the corner playing with kids inside someones house!! lol but it wasnt me who was watching her it was mum, but i did the parent thing as i rushed home to help look for her and went absolutely nuts at her!! its also happened to me, but i try not to relive those moments iykwim! LOL

Jayne - your funny about taking a flight over! i dont think i couldve faced coming on BB if i hadnt!! LOL im sure i'll find out what it means tomorrow to have a closed cervix
    COngratulations, im sure the bt is just routine! i dont think you can have that many dud hpt!

I'll talk to you all tomorrow morning
    take care and sleep well

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast