Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss - July 2006 #2

*Beccy* Guest

Hi

Lisa ~ I call sh/he my little alien. LOL...that's what it looks like in the u/s piccie!! I can honestly tell you that AF feels the same as early pg symptoms. The only way I knew with all 3 pg's is that I get a shooting pain in my bb's. It radiates from deep inside the breast tissue and I only get that when I am pg. So, I knew I was with this one 2 weeks before I even tested +ve...but not everyone has the same symptoms. IKWYM about not wanting to get your hopes up. Will keep all fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

Michelle71 ~ LOL at the paddling practice!! I am also keeping all toes and fingers crossed for you too! It will be great to have you over in PAML very soon!!

Jayne ~ honey, how horrible for you and little Jessica. I hope she's feeling better tonight! What a terrible ordeal for you...the uncertainty is nerve-wracking! How are you holding up?

Beccy

Michelle Michelle!! Ummm when do you want to test Its so scary... I dont even want to test!! At least we are in it together.

I hope Caitlyn is holding my angel's hand and wishing new siblings for us both!

Good night Michelle, and to everyone else too!

PS I might start practising the paddle too for when we join Beccy and Jayne!

kirsty Guest

I want all you girls to practice your paddling coz I'm sure you'll all be outta here in no time.

In fact I am positive that by the time we are (hopefully) allowed to TTC again I'll be in here all by my lonesome!!

Lisa - how's Wednesday (or maybe Thursday - you're not due until Friday are you???)

As for Caitlyn, I am sure she is with your little one sending us another blessing each (unless my great-aunt and a few other recently departed friends and relatives are leading her astray, which knowing my family is highly likely!!!! )

Kirsty - even if you aren't quite on the ark with us we promise we won't leave you alone!! You don't think you can get rid of us that easily However, you are assuming that we will be given ark tickets and we know they aren't guarenteed. Look at Lisa and I. Stressing about testing and we still have a week to go!!! The TWW goes sooooo slowly!!

kirsty Guest

Michelle, I know how slowly that TWW drags on, but at this stage we aren't allowed to try at least until we have our appt in September so that gives you all a couple of months yet & we have had a couple evacuate in this last month. So never give up hope (I don't coz my biggest hope is to see this forum empty!!)

Hello everyone,

Just a very quick one for me atm.

Michelle, can you email me your addy matey, I have finished the booties for you. My email addy is karen2607@hotmail.com

Hi Girls

Good to see this thread a little busier

Michelle and Lisa, I look forward to some BFP when you both test

Michelle, I hope the 'off' feeling is a positive sign!!

Lisa, I hope those sore BB's are a pg sign not an AF one!! I have everything crossed for you!!

Jayne... How is Jess? Is her head ok? Emily spent the day with her Nan the other day and she rang me saying that one of the pieces of play equipment hit her in the head and knocked her down. She said that she seemed to be fine... just got up and kept playing, but there was a big egg on her head. Anyway, this was about a week ago, and the bruise is still there... the egg was HUGE!! I am shocked she didn't bawl her eyes out...? Oh well, she must have a hard head.... like her father

Shell any sign of O yet?? Fingers crossed you catch it when it comes.

Shan... how are things? Any symptoms?

Me... weeeeeelllllllll... I think the spotting has eased off . I now am back to the brown CM... oooohhh I hope it has gone!! Plus I had some EWCM this morning!!! I hope O isn't put off by all the spotting... looks like it hasn't been. Although I don't want it to come too soon... in the next week would be good tho.
    Took the two littlies tenpin bowling this arvo.... Never again!!! LOL... A lady came up and growled at me after Violet put some money in her mouth... telling me her son almost choked on two 2 dollar coins (well if she is dumb enough to give her son two dollar coins then that is not my problem!!) But seriously, she could've shown some manners when approching me!

Anyway, TL

Tanya

hello all my lovely ttc friends

Michelle,... your right about being scared. Thursday for testing sounds good to me - can you wait that long??

Tanya - yipeee how the spotting is gone by tomorow so you can bd! And hows that lady at bowling?? Some people are just really rude! Rude people are a bet hate of mine..grrrr

Shell - you must be a busy bd bee this weekend. Bringing the house down are we?? LOL!!

Gotta go - visitors just arrived, catch up with everyone later!!

Kazz - I've emailed you my details. Thank you!!!

Lisa - Thursday is fine for me. If AF arrives for me before then I'll let you know but otherwise you're on!!!! At least there is company .... even if it is long distance.

Woohoo Tanya for the spotting going on holidays!!! I hope it goes away and the CM is a good sign of emminent O.

Kirsty - even if you can't TTC until after September, we will still be around to support you as you have supported us. I have everything crossed (well except the vital areas IYKWIM!!) that the results will give you the answers you need to start.

Shell - I hope you have had a very productive weekend!!! You catch that eggie girl!!

Me - out to the football (I work with a team) and caught up with one of the wives who also lost a baby (one of twins) and had a baby last year just before Caitlyn was born. She has started to TTC again on clomid. It is so nice to have someone to share the road with because it is *rather unplesant* and hard to explain how the drugs make you feel (not to mention behave).

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend.

Just popping in to say hello and wish you all the best of luck for successful cycles this month.
    Jayne - GL with Dr appt today. I am sure you will have a really high HCG level and will hopefully feel brave enough to join us in PAML
    Michelle and Lisa - best of luck with testing this week. We want a mass evacuation fro this thread nd lots of March babies!!

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if it is ok if i join you in here? I know a couple of you but for those that i dont i lost my first baby at 18 weeks in 2004, I have since been able to carry my Daughter Lucy to term and she is now 16 months old. My DH and i really really want to start trying for another baby but we have a small issue of my parents going on an extended overseas trip that if i started trying now then it would stuff up their plans....the stupid thing is that a few months ago they asked us when we would be having another baby so they could make their plans and we said go in March/April 2006 we wont be having another baby then!! LOL at myself now.....I gave up breastfeeding when Lucy was just over 13 months old and i think when i stopped this a short time afterwards i felt a dramatic shift in when i wanted another baby. Anyway I am feeling really scared about TTC again. I know that now i have actually had a healthy baby it should make me feel better but that fear never leaves me. I have Factor V Leiden blood clotting disorder and will be on aspirin and clexane injections again this pregnancy. So whilst we are not actively TTC just yet i wondered if i could jump in now and get to know you girls and also to offer any support i can along the way.

Here's to some BFP's for you all very very soon.

Love Sarah xx

Welcome aboard Sarah....good luck with your TTC journey and i hope you get a nice BFP soon and that you have a H & H pg...

Meredith....i can't believe you are 19 weeks already. OMG the time has flown past....

Wink

Jayne, Just jumping over to wish you all the very best at your dr's appoint today. I will be waiting with bated breath for you results, as I am sure many others will be.

Hello toeveryone else...I am dumping another truck load of BABY DUST off so please share it around so as the rest of you can follow Jayne out of this thread.

Kirsty I am So with the other girls, However I am sure that you will be out of here way before September hun.

Hoping and trusting that you all had a great weekend.

Love as always Nola xoxoxo

Nic, Hun, Just wondering how things are going with you. I still have you and your pg in my prayers.

Please let us all know where you are at.

NAOMI: What is happening with you sweetie? Please come and tell us. We are here for you sweet.

Good morning all,

Sarah - welcome to our wonderful thread. Im sure you will find all the support you need here with all of us. Good idea to come in now and get to know us all a little better. Look forward to chatting with you

Jayne - good luck for your appt today, thinking of you.

Michelle - Thursday is good. Unless AF arrives for me too. Ive been feeling like af is going to come for 2 weeks now?? Im so glad we can do this together. And whether its long distance or night, I still feel close to you gals. Oh and how wonderful that you have someone to share all of this in the real world. Im pretty much the only one from our circle that has experienced loss so it can be quite lonely out there.

Kirsty - September is not too far away, the start of Spring, so I hope things blossom for you this time and you have a little bubba in your arms very soon. Until then , you keep on hoping onto this thread, we are all here for one another.

Tanya, has the spotting gone now??

Shan - you have been a little quiet? Hope all is okay with you matey.

Deb - how are you going my friend?

Nic honey hope you are well and things turned out okay. Pls let us know my sweets.

Naomi - where you at?? As Nola said we are all here for you.

Shell - did you get bd in over the weekend??

Nola - thanks so much for all the baby dust - it seems to have done the trick with Jayne, im grabbing as much as I can (my share anyway ). I'm leaving loads of it for all the other loveys though!

Sorry if I missed anyone...

ME - due for af at end of the week. Will be testing with michelle on Thursday though. Still have af type pains, sore bbs, and p'ing freq, but for the most part I feel like af is about to hit any second. Oh I had the slightest tiniest bit of light brown cm when I wiped yesterday (only once) so maybe af will be here early

Take care,
    Lisa

Hey girls,

just an update, i finally got in to see a Dr, i went to a different one then my normal Dr.
    I had to explain to him about my history and what has been going on etc, he litterally drilled me for answers and why this and why that, and why i had waited so long before seeing a Dr! OMG
    So he did a external exam, and then a half a pap smear (just without swabs) then he did an internal exam (by this point im really uncomfortable), but i knew he was doing what he thought was best.
    I also did the Dr's hpt, came back -ive.
    He said after the exams that we are to assume im not pg, but he wants me to go for a bt and a pelvic and vaginal ultrasound. As he thinks its quite possible that i may still have some of jan m/c stuck in there and that i need to be thoroughly checked out and make sure. im not allowed to get my bt results til tomorrow, but i had to make my own app for the ultrasound, to find out i cant get in til thursday.
    I rang the Dr back to let him know this and the receptionist said that would be fine as Dr wouldnt have expected the u/s results back tomorrow? WTF??? he said to me to book an app with him tomorrow, which i did, but i couldnt get my bt results back til then either as he wanted to read both results together and for me to assume the bt will come back -ive.
    Im sooooo scared, confused, very emotional and angry at the same time
    WTF is going on???
    He wrote on the u/s piece of paper that my cervix is closed? is this a good sign? he also wrote there was no tenderness when he was pushing and prodding, but HELLOOOOOOO there was and i told him, i was just wound up about having some strange Dr's fingers up me that i didnt comment at all through that exam!
    I guess im just a no hopper, im never going to be pg, im going to have problems like this all the time, and its never going to happen to ME......

sorry rant over, thanks for keeping an eye out for me

Wow!! Talk about thorough!! Sounds a bit tough on you Naomi!!
    At least he took you seriously and didn't just brush your concerns off (something I am scared of... hence me not seeing a Dr for this darn spotting!!)
    I suppose he wrote that your cerix is closed saying you are not fertile atm, and I suppose the tenderness would be your overies eps if they have big follies in them...?

I suppose you will have all your answers Friday, after your u/s. I'm just sorry the vist was so unpleasant!!

Hi Sarah, Welcome, and I look forward to chatting

Lisa, the spotting has slowed down, but is still there... I am getting tender overies atm, and more EWCM, so looks like O will be here soon regarless of the spotting Just hope it won't hinder my TTC efforts this cycle

Tanya

Naomi my sweet, first of all I want to send you BIG .

Well it sounds like this dr is doing the right thing by testing bt and having you do an ultrasound. I suppose he wants to check all avenues to make sure that you are not pg before he can say it with confidence.

I can understand your frustration and its probably not the response your were hoping for but its best that you are thoroughly checked and ensure that there is nothing left from your previus m/c as that might be preventing you from falling pg again.

Please dont be so harsh on yourself. You have been pg and will be pg again and will carry a bubs to full term, you have to believe in yourself and trust in your body to come through for you. You are so young my sweet and your body is capable of wonderful things, and you will be pg again when you least expect it.

I cant take away the hurt you are feeling now, but I can say that Iam here for you and will be here whenever you need anything at all. We share a common bond love, all of us here on this thread know exactly how you feel. We are all in the same boat and some days it feels like the boat is sinking, but stay brave my dear friend and keep your head above the water.

I hope that some good comes out of all of this for you....

Lots of love and hugs to you,
    Lisa

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast