Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss March 2007

Thanks for all the birthday wishes.
    Shan, a girl I work with yesterday said that it was the 8th Anniversary since my 21st birthday....sounds good to me
    Sending you all Have a good one!!

belinda yes I recieved the OPK's safely, thank you very much. My mum and dad lost their ADSL connection in the storms the other week too, they have been told theirs wont be back in action till mid to end of next week. As for the lower back pain, I O'd on CD 21 and the first time I felt like BD'ing wasn't until CD 25 so I know it isn't a pg symptom and we didn't want to conceive until AF had come for a visit. Good luck with you appt on the 27th. I used to go to curves but have just been finding it really difficult to get there without losing 1/2 the day (my nearest is a 20 min drive)
    *Shan* I just turned 37 so in a few years time I will be thinking "oh no, i'm not in my 30's any more"
    janeo hopefully you still have a couple of days before you O so that way there is still time to catch that eggie.
    Nicole S I like what your friend at work said to you about it being your 8th anniversary since your 21st although for me it would be my 16th anniversary and that doesn't sound as good

Well my temp took a bit of a dive today so I am hoping that it is a sign that AF is on her way, I do like the fact that AF being late has given me a longer luteal phase which I hope continues on to other cycles since I have had a luteal phase as short as 9 days, and the average being 10 days which I think is just borderline "normal".

Just wanted to quickly drop in to say CONGRATS to Mako!! So pleased that things are on the up for you!!

Also pleased to see that things are on the "down" for Shan!! Downsizing that is-- yay you!!

for all you other lovely ladies and hope to be seeing more of you joining Kerry in the Preg after M&L thread sooner rather than later!! I know how hard this time can be TTC'ing-- it's hard to believe sometimes that you are back there "trying" again-- especially if you've had the misfortune of more than one m/c in a short period. Just letting you all know that I think of you often and trust that your journeys will not be too long.

Hopexo

OMG...Hopey...look how far you've come along. I can't believe you are over half way already. That's just awsome to see. I'm so pleased that everything is going so well, and can't wait to see the big announcement in a couple of months with lots and lots of piccies for us to cluck over. We love you Pinchy...xxxx

Hi ya lovely ladies,

Hope you don't mind me poping in but I had to say a BIG Congrats to Mako and Kerry that is just lovely news

Shan - Hey babe congrats on the weight loss, you are an awesome chicky babe xxx

Sending all you wonderful girls lots and lots of xxxxx

Thanks Kez, and you're flying along nicely too!!!!!. Hope you are well and that bubs is treating you nicely. How fast has that 17 weeks gone!.

Well temp still low so dont think i have oed yet so thats good dtd this morning thinking it will be happening today or tomorrow wait and see what temps do i guess.. I HATE waiting........

Jane - I know what you mean about the waiting. When TTC we spend all of our time waiting, when we are pregnant we spend all of our time waiting, but I'm sure when we have our little babies in our arms we'll be wondering why time is slipping by so fast

Kez & Hope - so good to hear from you both as well and that you still think of us

Yeah bit too much waiting i think lol........ Oh well wait and see game...

Wow, it's been busy in here... so much to catch up on!

Kerrry - congrats on those levels! That is fantastic! I am very happy for you and extremely confident that your little bubba is growing nice and healthy in there!

Janeo & missbelinda - I hear you on the constant waiting. I feel like all I do is wait for AF, wait to O, wait to test, wait to see if I m/c, and then start the entire process all over again. All I do is wait! I look forward to time passing, and that is no way to live, yet it can be so hard getting your perspective back and trying to just enjoy the journey sometimes.

Hope - thanks for your thoughts. I can't believe how fast your pg is going! I check up on you a lot and am so glad to see everything going along so well.

Nicole - happy birthday!

SP - how are you going, sweets? Panic attacks are really horrible, but I think it's understandable at a time like this, and believe me, it will pass. With everything that has happened, your poor head has had so much to deal with. Are you still seeing your counsellor? It may be a good thing to bring up with them, and they will be able to give you strategies to overcome them. Strangely, since my m/cs, I have not had panic attacks, although I have suffered from them in the past, but the recent events have made my depression worse instead. I hope you are going ok

Well, I had an ok weekend, until yesterday. DH is working really long hours atm, and yesterday was his only day off for about 3 wks. We ended up having a massive fight. He gets manic depressive sometimes, and is really tired from working so hard and suddenly decided he wanted to spend $2k on something I really don't think we need. Anyway, we had a massive fight about it, and then the m/cs came up, and how I blame myself, and he thinks that we may aswell just spend our money on whatever we want because it's not like we have a family we need to be careful with money for. My POV is that we may be pg now, or at least soon, as we are trying, and we don't have the money to be stupid if we are going down to one income shortly. Anyway, we had to go to the ILs for dinner last night, which I struggle with, as the whole family would be there clucking over the new baby, my MIL would be making constant insensitive remarks, and it all gets too much for me. Last time I spent the night crying in the bathroom, and after the day we had yesterday, and the fact that I was crying before we even left, it was the last thing I wanted to do. Then we had another fight over me not wanting to go, and him saying he doesn't want to either, as he can't stand it too, but is just able to hide it better than me, and I should be stronger.... I will leave it there before I bore you all to tears, but basically, it was a pretty shocking day and I am a bit over everything atm.

I hope you guys all had a better w/e than me.

Bun xx

HUGE HUGS Bun so sorry your having a hard time... Sometimes with all the hormones and emotions in the air life can get pretty hard.... I wish you guys all the best i hope your dream comes true very soon and that it all settles down...

We also sometimes think how are we going to be able to afford a baby but everyone says you just do....

Well still havnt oed temp still low and having o pains still so must be happening today or tomorrow i guess...

:hugs: to Bun. Men truely are from Mars and we from Venus. Doesnt it suck being a woman sometimes. The hormones and all that stuff. Maybe DH is finding a way to cope and him wanting to go and spend $$ is his way. It would be so much nicer if men just cried sometimes.
    Well next time you need something to do on a weekend, we can surely put you to work! In our wisdom DP and I decided we want to tile our family/living/entrance/hallway. The catch? There were tiles already down that we have to pull up. They are so glued down that a chisel and hammer just doesnt cut it. So all weekend, we hired a jack hammer with a tile lifter and made a hell of a noise. Did you hear me from your place Shan? The sad thing is we need to hire it again next weekend as we have more to go. The whole house is now covered in a layer of dust.
    I am on day CD 5 and my temp is low.

A good week to all.

LOL Jen...no i didn't hear it, so you're safe....don't know about your neighbours though!!!

It is a sad time Sp i still feel deep sadness every minute of the day but now i find it really nice to talk about it be open but everyone is different.. The sadness just becomes easier with time but it will never heal...

Well dtd and im +ve im oing so my egg is going to catch that sperm and fly on down to settle nicely in there for the next 9mths.....
    Im currently on computer with hips up on a pillow helping the spermies find there way LOL...

LOL Janeo, so am I! LMAO!

Hope we catch the egg this cycle

janeo we seem to spend our whole lives waiting for one thing or another, but you really seem to notice all the waiting we do when we are TTC. Hope you O soon love LMAO at you sitting at the computer with a pillow under your butt, "swim little spermies, swim"
    Bun so sorry to hear about your awful day, I hope that you and DH managed to patch things up though, DH and I can have the most awful of arguments but we always make up before either one of us goes to bed.
    jenjams I hate removing tiles, it really is the pits, we had to do it in our shower (twice) because when house was originally built they didn't waterproof the shower properly and we had water that had soaked through the concrete base, into the gyprock wall and also the concrete floor in dining room (wall is next to shower), then DH didn't lay tiles properly so after having them down for 2 weeks they then had to come up again, we did it ourselves as there was no way we where paying a professional 4K to do it!
    saltprincess doing ok, still waiting for AF, but I did start spotting today so that is a good sign I suppose. I still feel great sadness sometimes too and have found myself reading up in my baby book about where I would be up to in my pregnancy and what I would be experiencing and my babies development and it makes me even more sad.
    Tinsel I will give you the same msg as Janeo "swim little spermies, swim"

I have had a little bit of spotting today so hoping that af shows up tonight or tomorrow, will be really dissapointed in her if she makes me wait any longer. I also seem to have a bit of a UTI and was in quite a bit of pain earlier today, thought I was going to have to take myself up to the hospital emergency but the panadol and hot water bottle seem to have eased the pain slightly even though I feel like screaming out in agony every time I go for a wee.

Bun, I'm so sorry to hear about your fights with DH over the weekend.
    Sometimes they just don't get it
    As for IL's I'm lucky mine live 4.5 hours away, in saying this however I find it very difficult when we have a family gathering and my SIL who is 8 weeks pg with her second is there.
    I hope things get easier for you and know that your time will come and it will be perfect.
    Take care.... sending you

Hi to everyone else

Tonners Guest

Hi everyone,
    It's taken me so long to read all the posts I almost don't have time to write anything!
    Welcome to all the new girls - Leyla, Nicole and Jenjams and so sorry to hear that you lost your little angels, it's a terrible thing to have to go through
    Bun, your Sunday sounds just terrible. It sounds like your DH is under a lot of stress and I think men definitely have a lot of difficulty in expressing their emotions around a mc. Arguments always end up being about money or ILs but deep down it sounds like you two are just suffering your loss which is completely normal. My DH has been working six days a week and late nights for the last fews weeks too and I've become very inward and really feel like he doesn't understand my sadness and is leading a different life to me at the moment. I think SP is right, you really have to take care of yourself at the moment so avoid stressful situations like the ILs and maybe your DH should too. You both have enough on your plate at the moment. I hope you feel better.
    Janeo and Sharon I hope AF arrives soon. Mine has just left and so I'm counting the days to O, if it happens this time. Did most people O in the first cycle? For some reason I feel like it's not goping to happen.
    T

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast