Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss March 2007

Tonners Guest

Sorry Janeo I teke that back! I hope AF doesn't arrive for you. What I meant to say was good luck and I really hope you catch that egg - and Tinsel too

T

Bun - My in-laws live in the next suburb, but we can go months without going over to see them (and my DH is never the one that instigates it, it is normally me), so I guess I am really lucky like that. Your DH is probably just tired from working so much lately, and therefore not thinking straight - that's what happens with my DH. Men are so precious sometimes - I tell mine that I don't need to have children because he already acts like a 2yo and that I would find it difficult running around after two babies. LOL I hope you are feeling better *hugs*

Jen - Hope the tiling job works out well. The closest I have ever come to DIY is installing a new towel rack in the bathroom, and even that fell down after a few months hehe. My DH is 10 times worse than me. I really admire people that can get in and do it. Just make sure you don't exhaust yourself too much, as it looks like you'll have a busy week ahead!

SP - Your psych appt sounds like it went well. And its true about not being able to mention our babies to most people IRL - they freak out about it, don't they?

I was in Franklins the other day when the "check-out chick" started telling me that this was the first day she hadn't been sick in weeks, so you could see where the conversation was heading. I didn't ask the obvious question, but she volunteered it anyway - telling me that she was nearly 11wks pregnant and the morning sickness has been easing off, and she is starting to feel better and excited about the pregnancy now that she is nearly at the 12wk stage. And in mind, all I was thinking was "you're not safe yet, how do you know that there isn't something wrong? I remember being that far along and thinking everything was wonderful too". Obviously I didn't say anything to her like that, I just congratulated her, grabbed my few groceries and got out of there, but it just made me realise how cynical I am about the whole situation. I wonder if this cynicism ever fades?

Jane & Tinsel - Hoping that you get a BFP from your BDing!

Sharon - Hoping that AF will just do what she has to do and leave, so you can get on with it. Hope you aren't in too much pain

Nicole - Hi there, how are you travelling along?

Tonners - Hope you O soon, so you can catch that eggy!

Looks like AF is finally finished with me (I've probably spoken too soon, and it will return as soon as I get off the computer!). So I am looking forward to being normal for once haha.

Hello to everyone I missed.

Take care,
    Belinda

Jane & Tinsel - lol at you both sitting at the puter on pillows! Funny picture... I hope those little spermies found their destination!

Missbelinda - how lucky are you not to have to see the ILs too often. I managed ok the other night, but sometimes it is just too much to take. Yes, my DH really is a child too, and I also joke about already having a child to look after in him!! He has been really tired and knows he is being difficult, but I guess things just got a bit much for both of us. I am as cynical as you these days - always seem to hear someone announcing their pg early, and I can't help thinking that it is early days and anything could happen.... of course I never say anything, but you can't help but think it.

tonners - thanks for your kind words. I think sometimes we don't O in the first cycle after a m/c, or it can be really late. I did after each m/c, but much later than usual. It is so frustrating when you want to move on!! I hope you O or get AF soon. It is difficult dealing with a m/c when men and women are so very different, esp when they are working a lot so you don't get a lot of time to talk.

Nicole - woo hoo on the ILs being 4.5 hours away!! I wonder if I can arrange that somehow...

jen - good luck with the tiling! Sounds like a big job.

Sharon - I hope AF is on her way. And stop reading the baby book!! Hide it away somewhere so you are not even tempted, or get DH to hide it so you don't know where it is. You will get it out again in good time when all is going swimmingly with your next pg!

SP - I am so glad to hear that the psych visit was good and you got some techniques for dealing with panic attacks. I know what you mean about it being good to be able to talk about your baby. I feel like everyone IRL expected me to be over it and to not talk about it anymore within days. It is nice to talk with someone who understands and it feels ok to say what you are feeling without being judged. I did tell DH that I wasn't going to the ILs as I needed some time out, but after the fight we had had, everything just escalated, and he said he would never go to anything I wanted him to go to again if I wouldn't go, and that it's family and we can't not go, etc. Anyway, I survived and didn't even cry! (don't think I had any tears left by that stage). How are you going today?

Well, I am now 10DPO and today and yesterday I have been feeling tired, nauseous, crampy and my bbs hurt. So this means either:
    1. I am neurotic and making it all up (quite likely); or
    2. I am pg (keep fingers crossed!).

I will test on Fri if AF doesn't arrive by then.

Bun - Friday is only 3 more sleeps away - how exciting. *praying* that you get a BFP and AF stays away for you!

Thanks guys hehehe my back hurt last night in bed and then all day today from the position i was lying in LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Well still no COVERLINE ARGH driving me nuts soooo sure it was yesterday oh well wait and see.. Although i woke up early today at 4:50 (got 35.7) so took temp went back to sleep and retook it at 6:00 as usual and got 35.5... Got to go to FF now and do temp convertor and see what comes up..

Good afternoon ladies,

I had a chuckle over a couple of you lying on the pillow. No wonder your back hurts now janeo!

Well our house is covered from head to toe in dust. I can't clean it because it will just get dusty next weekend. We have so much more to do... and we still have not decided on a tile colour. I need an opinion. We have pale green walls. (Dulux colour medlar) What colour tile would look good?

I am now on CD 6 I think (must consult FF to check) my temp this morning was a 36 even. I guess in a couple of weeks, i will have that pillow out too hoping to catch the egg. LOL

Fingers are crossed for you Bun.

To everyone else

Hello Everyone,

Had a big weekend at my mums place, and I am soooo glad to be home. I can only take my mum in small doses. That sounds really bad doesn't it?????

I have read all the posts but there is so many that I am confused about who said what.

Bun - Hope you and DH are better now. Good luck with testing

SP - Good to hear your phyc sessions are going well.

Belinda - I am cynical as well and I am hoping it will ease up eventually.

Hi everyone else.

Well AF is not here yet but I certainly have enough cramps to suggest she is coming. Knowing my luck she won't show up for a while yet, but fingers crossed.

Janeo - What an image I got!!!!!!

tink07 Guest

Hi Girls

Just wanted to pop in and say Hi - missed you girls and say congratulations to Kerry and Mako!

Forgot to tell you girls that I did get a bloodtest back to confirm the pregnancy, had my first OB appointment and all ok, saw baby's heartbeat which was very special. Still freaking out at any pain I get or anything thinking I will lose this little one too but fingers crossed will be ok.

Love to all, Tink xxx

LOL Bekz sorry hehehe!!!!

Jenjams maybe a cream tile!!!!!

Nicole I really can't stand my MIL at all, she is definitely one of those MIL's from 'hell' and I wish she did live 4.5 hours away, her own daughter moved to NZ to get away from her and her grown up grandchildren want nothing to do with her.
    Tonners I actually O'd the cycle of my D&C and just hope that I O this cycle, if that witch ever decides to show up that is, she is just teasing at the moment grrrrrrr.
    missbelinda went to Dr's today and he has put me onto anti B's and have been told to drink lots and lots of fluids. I am still spotting and I am wondering if this stupid UTI has anything to do with AF being delayed????
    Bun I took you advice and have now put the book away, it is in our bedroom as I can't go in there and dig it out once dh has gone to bed. Friday isn't really all that far away so good luck, i have my for you.
    janeo hopefully in a couple of days you will have your coverline
    jenjams i would probably go for a cream colour for the tiles
    BekZ I have been having AF symptoms since Monday last week and all that is going on here is some spotting, hope she turns up for you soon.
    tink07 glad that everything is going along smoothly for you sending you lots and lots of

I really do hope that my anti-b's for my UTI start to clear it up soon as I am still in agony and dread going to the loo and have to force myself as I know it isn't good to hold it in either, not that I can hold it in anyway, it feels like my bladder is about to explode most of the time.

Sharon get better hon.I hate UTI they are soooo horrible.

Hello ladies,

Wow you have all been busy posting! Finding it hard to keep up.

Bun – sorry to hear about your crappy weekend. TTC is stressful enough without adding IL’s into the mix. Hope you don’t have to endure another weekend like that for a while. Best of luck for Friday, I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Janeo – LOL, I was reading through the posts last night and had to laugh… at that very moment I was also lying with my hips up hoping that the spermies were swimming! Still have not O’s though. I’m thinking maybe tomorrow. I HATE the waiting!!!

Anyhow, hope everyone is doing well. Have had a killer week at work, my boss is being a real b**ch, and making me stress out. Hope it does not stop me O’ing.

Love

Leyla
    xx

Good morning everyone, it's hump day...!!!!!
    Sharon, wow your MIL sounds like a witch if her own daughter moved country....
    Tink, great news on hearing your baby's heart beat...I'm sure everything will be fine
    Bun, only 2 sleeps to go how exciting I have my for you.
    As for me AF is due this Saturday, but I don't have any PMS symptoms this month very strange. Would this mean that I didn't O this month??
    To everyone else hope you have a nice day

BekZ thanks, I haven't had a UTI for at least 6 years or more, it is starting to improve, not so fearful of going for a wee any more which is good, the only downside is the side effects of the anti-b's, and sorry if this is TMI but they have given me "bum wee" LOL
    Leyla I have trouble keeping up with all the posts too, the only way I seem to be able to cope is if I log in a few times during the day instead of just one a day.
    Nicole she is a witch, I sometimes feel sick to my stomach if I know she is coming over, and 9/10 when our phone rings and I see it is her, I don't answer it LOL

I am feeling a bit better this morning, not in so much pain now, can't wait till I am finished anti-b's (I hardly ever finish a course of them) still spotting only but it is a little more brighter in colour, I have never had 3 days of spotting before a period, and the witch is really starting to make me cranky wish she would just hurry up and get on with it!

Morning girls,

Sharon - I hope the UTI goes soon - they are horrible, I have only had one about 4 years ago and I still remember how awful it was!! I am glad to hear you have put the book away!

Jenjams - I was going to suggest cream tiles too. I think that would be nice with green. I am still finishing our house (we built and moved in about 1 1/2 years ago), and I still need to paint and carpet a couple of rooms - it can be hard deciding on colours and stuff sometimes, can't it?

Tink - glad to hear that everything is going well!

Well, I am now 11DPO and still crampy, bloated, tired, nauseous and have even sorer (and I think slightly bigger) bbs. I have convinced myself I am pg but am so very proud of myself for not testing yet! I bought 10 tests from LC that are sitting in the cupboard calling me, but I have not caved in yet! I have never had symptoms this early, and they are exactly the symptoms I had with both pgs, so I will be so disappointed if I am not pg! I have also had really vivid dreams the last 2 nights that I was heavily pg.

Hi to everyone else, I hope you all have a great day!

Bun xx

Bun- Fingers crossed hon. Vivid dreams are a symptom as well. Good on you for not testing yet....I would hate for you to get a -ve because you tested too early. This would upset you even more.

Bun - wow, all those symptoms sound amazing. Hope they lead to a BFP for you. Good on you for holding out with testing.
    SP - I had a similar thing with my ob & an appt that would have been for my check up. It really made me sad so hugs to you, I know how your feeling.....
    Sharon - glad you are on the mend - thankfully I've never had a UTI that bad before!!
    Nicole S - not sure about the lack of PMS symptoms & not O'ing. Sorry!
    Me, CD10 - starting to get slightly af'ish feelings but can't be sure. She isn't due for another 4 days so who knows.....I have a FS appt for Monday if she does show & will be pushing clomid big time as it did the trick for me with DS on cycle 4. Hope I won't need the appt though....
    Hi to everyone else, hope your all well!!

Smile

HI,

I have reading for a while now & thought it time to say hello.

Bun your DH sounds like mine a couple of weeks ago, I am sure men get AF as well! I am sorry I can't write to you all cause I am still figuring out all of you & what is happening I am sure I will soon pick it up.
    I have no idea when I O I just know I am spot on 28 days with AF, well most months anyway, even down to time. Currently I am on 17 days and praying AF does not come. Currently lots og BD going on in our house, although difficult with a DH on shift work.
    We have been ttc again since Dec, don't really want ot have a christmas baby but if it happens I should just be happy with what I get. Can't always pick & choose.

Well will keep reading up on what every-one is up to and talk to you all soon

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast