Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss October 2007 ~ #2

Congrats missbelinda! Here's hoping it's a sticky one and you have a H & H nine months

Woohoo MissBelinda, a huge congratulations to you. I hope you have a happy & healthy pregnancy

All the very best

Congrats missBelinda!! Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months

Lee Sorry AF came. I really got excited for you. But you have such a good outlook on life. You're one amazing lady.

Kiwigirl What a tough day! But you got through it with so much self control and grace. I really admire that. BTW it was nice of your MIL to remember.

Treelo Sorry AF came for you too. Did you decide something about your friend's daughter?

Hi to everyone else. Good luck whatever stage of ttc you're at.

Just a quick post, as will be running late for work very shortly, to say thank you to those of you who have asked after me and for your PMs. You are lovely.

But the main reason is to say a HUGE congratulations to Miss Belinda!!!! I'm really thrilled for you and have been crossing my fingers for you madly. Sending you lots and lots of sticky vibes and wishing you a truly happy and healthy pregnancy.

Thanks everyone - I know how badly we all want that BFP and I want you all to get one too! So we can all leave this thread forever.

Kerry - *hugs* it's because of friends like you that have given me the strength to be so positive this time round. Thank you, thank you, thank you

Hi All,

Congrats Belinda - fingers crossed that you have an easy and fabulous 9 months. It looks like it has been a long journey for you and your DH.

Sorry to everyone else whose AF came.

I haven't posted in ages - had to deal with my DD very sick with gastro. Which i got too and a dose of thrush, so you can only imagine how lacking my sex drive has been. It would be a miracle if i conceive this month.

I have been observing CM and temp for the first time and find it a bit confusing. How many days do you observe EWCM and does CM disappear after ovulation? I think i've had fertile CM for 3 days - doe this sound right?

Thanks

missbelinda - huge congratulations!!!! all the best for a happy and healthy pregancy!
    Kbowman - it's sooo nice to hear from you!!! Hope you are well and in good spirits! I have missed you...
    Starrysky - how are you?
    Annabelle - thanks for wishing me good luck with the test; I have my FS appt tomorrow...
    bunny's mum - normally CM does dry up after ovulation, the amount and number of days of CM before ovulation does seem to vary a bit from woman to woman... good luck with it all - how does your temp chart look? Can you detect a pattern? I personally find it easier to track my temps than the CM as it can vary a lot even during the course of one day.
    Hello to Gorgi, Pash, Beaksi, Treelo and everyone else!

miss belinda!!! that is fantastic!!! wishing you all the best for a happy and completely event free 9 mths. lots of sticky vibes too!!

kbowman- so nice to see you are still around, was wondering where you had got too??!!

hi penny! freaking out right now, read below for more info....

bunnysmum, hope you and dd are much better now, gastro really sucks big time!
    I dont know all that much about cm, sorry!!

hiya pash, how are you going?
    lizjessie, so glad you are back and posting in here again.

big hellos to georgi, annabell, treelo,ajc and last but not least... beaksie!!
    anyone I missed....sorry!!

Well, af was due yesterday, have seen nothing of her yet, I have sore boobs, waves of slight nausea and I tried to eat some meat yesterday and gagged on it.
    But....all tests are negative!!! I think I am doing a beaksie!!
    catch yas later
    xxx

Belinda - yaaaaaaaay! Happy nine months to you, happy nine months to you, happy nine months Miss Belinda - happy nine months to you! (sung to the tune of happy birthday).

Treelo, Lee - so sorry AF came guys. AF is officially a grumpy old cow and i wish she would leave us all alone!

Bunny's Mum - that does dound like fertile CM. Happy BDing!

StarrySky - woohoo - sounds promising hun! Fingers crossed!

Big hi's to everyone else!

Me - on day 5 now, AF almost over (hooray). Have decided to stick with the chinese herbs for another three months - if nothing happens, then we will see FS after that. We want to give the alternative stuff a proper go first!

Catch u all soon. C ya!

Hi there , i have been watching this post and wanted to say congrats to Belinda, i am waiting for AF to arrive so i can join in the post.

hi there bettyboop, join in anyway, I did after my mc.
    how are you?

Thanks everyone - you are all very kind. Today I am a bit scared about it all, every time I go to the bathroom I am expecting spotting, as I'm experiencing some cramps. But I'm sure everything will be fine.

Hi everyone

Thanks for the advice missbelinda those studies have a very positive outlook for those taking metformin, it's amazing really , will look forward to reading your updates and following your pregnacy - gives us all hope. Bet you are looking forward to that first u/s!

Starrysky - hope af doesn't arrive for you. My boobs were the major give away when I fell pregnant. I was too scared to do another negative test (as I used to test on the day af was due rather than wait until overdue) so I waited and waited until my boobs convinced me that I'd see those two pink lines & sure enough I did (was actually the day after af was due that I got the first +). Good luck - fingers crossed!

Bunny's mum - I agree with Penny in that temping is most accurate. Obviously it varies from person to person but for me CM, maybe baby and OPK have never painted the clear picture that my BBT charts do.

Best wishes to everyone.

Hi everyone ! Great to see you all in here - well ykwim!
    Sorry I dont have time for personals tonight, dp has been hogging the computer, now Im too tired so will catch up tomorrow, but had to say...
    Starrysky - OMG
    Please don't be "doin a Beaksie"(lol)
    Heres hoping for a BIG FAT POSITIVE for you tomorrow chickie. Goodluck
    Everyone else, havent forgotten you, will catch up tomorrow. Nighty night.

StarrySky - Thought I should start posting in here more often

Hi all,

Not much going on here, and there won't be for a while. My Ob has told me to wait at least 1 AF until TTC again. He suggests that it ensures the uterus is strong enough after the D&C and I will get an AF when it has recovered. It's not quite what I wanted to hear but what's another 6 weeks of my life??? Hence why I will be lurking but not posting much.

Good luck to you all. I really hope I can see some BFP's while lurking over the next couple of months.

mumstar Guest

HI, I think I can finally join here. Quick update - waited 12 weeks for AF - went to ob's this week, he said (Sorry TMI coming up) cervix had a layer covering opening - probably due to D & C (cannot say exactly what caused it). He peirced through the layer and out came a small amount of old blood. Said should be all okay now. Now we are really BDing, last night after BDing smallish amount of blood and only when I wipe today. So maybe the last remenants or AF. Hopefully, means all good now and body in right to conceive. Fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone else.

mumstar Guest

HI, I think I can finally join here. Quick update - waited 12 weeks for AF - went to ob's this week, he said (Sorry TMI coming up) cervix had a layer covering opening - probably due to D & C (cannot say exactly what caused it). He peirced through the layer and out came a small amount of old blood. Said should be all okay now. Now we are really BDing, last night after BDing smallish amount of blood and only when I wipe today. So maybe the last remenants or AF. Hopefully, means all good now and body in right to conceive. Fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone else.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast