Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss October 2007 ~ #2

Hi everyone - back again. AF is nearly over, and I reckon there's a few of us (at least) due some bfp's this month!!

Beaksie - I hope you don't have another 42 day cycle!!! Mine was 32 days which I thought was long-ish. We are just about cycle buddies !!

LSB - hi, I'm cd7 - so we can have our bfp's the same day too

Starrysky - did you test again this morning????? And........... hope you get a bfp real soon.

Georgi - I had a d&C 13 August, my AF turned up exactly 6 weeks after that. I just had my 2nd AF, and am really roaring to ttc again now. Good luck - waiting is a pain, find some good distractions!

Mumstar - good luck!!

Hi to everyone else.

I'm waiting on my 20 opk I ordered to arrive - and plan on using one everyday. I think I missed last month's egg cause I didn't ovulate till cd17, I thought I'd o'd on cd10. But I think using opk's everyday till I get a true positive ought to help me catch that confounded little egg.

Have a good day everyone!

Lee xo

hello there,

What a busy bunch we are !!

I am great - I am on on cd23 so that makes my post a little more exciting -
    my AFs have been a little irregular since D&C in Aug but anywhere from 28 to 32 days is the general pattern. My temps have been high for a while now (one week) so fingers crossed that it stays that way. But as I keep telling you ladies I am really hoping for a almost an immaculate conception this month with the way DH & my bd has been this month- enough about me!!

MUMSTAR - That is great and sounds really positive - lets hope now you get back on track with your TTC - what an awful wait for you - sounds like your doc is good.

LSB - Hooray AF is nearly done - all set for the next round

GEORGI - Hello there - how are you?? I hope you are going OK and thinking positive thoughts - your OB said exsactly what mine said - have one AF then TTC again.
    It was weird cause once i got that advice i had a plan to stick to and that in a strange way helped!! Best Best wishes to you

BUNNY'S MUM - Hi to you too - I agree with AJC & PENNY there temping seems to be much easier to interpret than CM - I have only been charting one month so I am no expert but i think when you first start charting the CM is really hard to describe - I am sure you get better at it - but for now I feel more confident about how my temps are going than interpreting CM. It is gross but taking the temps vaginally is definately much more accurate too.

STARRYSKY - What is the latest?????????? Fingers & toes crossed for you.

PENNY - Thinking of you today - hope the FS is really helpful.

BEAKSIE, BETTYPBOOP, LIZJESSIE, LEE & everyone else HELLO !!

AnnaBelle
    Last edited by AnnaBelle; November 1st, 2007 at 04:57 PM.

Thanks everyone for the advice. I will keep temping but it will be a bit inaccurate as i get up at different times everyday, due to my DD. It would be so much easier if i just went back to a 28 day cycle like i had before the m/c.

Annabelle- i hope your temp stays up there. Any signs of pregnancy?

Georgi - We waited 1 cycle before tttc. My ob advised that was the best plan of action. I have been seeing a natropath to re-build my bodies strengh, as having a m/c really takes it toll on the body.I have a lot more energy now....nearly 3 months on. Goodluck

Big hello to everyone else and happy thursday

mumstar Guest

Annabelle and Lee thanks and good luck to you both.

Hi everyone - I know that you thought that you were rid of me, but it looks like I'll be back very soon. My blood test came back negative, so my GP said she will repeat it in a week if I don't get AF in the meantime. She said my false positive HPT could be affected due to the medication I am on, or it could just be a faulty test. So we are disappointed because we are in limbo land, and I guess I just have to wait for the bleeding to start.

Will be back later to catch up on personals.

I'm so very sorry, Belinda I'd been hoping and hoping that this one would be a sticky one for you. Sending you a lots and lots of hugs and love. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks again for those well wishes. I do lurk, just not posting very much. Not much to share, I'm afraid. Anyway, good luck to you all. Hope your dreams are realised. *mwah*

MissBelinda- Im so sorry for your disappointment. Do you mind if I ask how late AF is, and what HPT gave you the positive??
    I hope you feel better soon, Im thinking of you chick...

Sorry to hear that news Miss Belinda.

I am so cranky at the world this evening, I bought a hpt with 2 days till AF is due and got a BFN. I think I had convinced myself that I was pregnant as my nipples were a lot different than usual. I feel so hopeless and lost I know it's only been 5 months but I just hate the world.

Wowzer - *hugs* I hope that BFN turns into a BFP for you in a few days.

Beaksie - The HPT that I used was the ultra sensitive one from LC. AF is only a few days late - my cycles are all over the place due to PCOS, plus Clomid normally gives me a short cycle. But AF has arrived tonight - nice and heavy. Which is a relief, in a way, because I know what's going on now.

Kerry - Thanks! We can still be belly buddies some time in the future

Hope everyone has a wonderful friday and doesn't work too hard :P

belinda - sorry AF arrived sending you a big hug.
    not much happening her,spent most of yesterday crying, had morning tea with my sis for her birthday and i tryed to act happy , when i got home i lost it and spent the day crying , why do i find it so hard to go out and be with people.sorry to go on.

Hey Missbelinda - Sorry to hear your news. I hope you are OK.

Bettyboop & Wowzer - Hang in there guys - we are here for you.

to everyone & Happy Friday

Anna (cd24)

Miss Belinda - sorry about the BFN... maybe it was just too early.

I had a little brown spotting yesterday so my doctor has ordered me bed rest. I have today and Monday off and due to Tuesday being a public holiday here I won't be back at work til Wed. The doctor initially wanted me to be off all week, but agreed to see how things are going on Sunday. Anyway back to bed for me.

Hi everybody
    Wowzer and Bettyboop- Im sorry you're both feeling so crappy It seems to be part and parcel in this journey doesn't it? So many highs and lows. You both need to do something special and extravagant to spoil yourselves this weekend, you desereve it!! Hope youre feeling better soon....
    Missbelinda- Wow. Im sorry about the false pos. Or was it technically a chemical preg? Sorry if it sounds insensitive to ask... I'd rather consider it a false + because it's a bit less depressing. I thought those LC HPTS were meant to be excellent. Ohwell. Hope you too find something nice to do this weekend. Take care of yourself chicky.:hugs:
    Annabelle- Hope you have a great weekend. Happy Fri to you too!!
    Starrysky - Where are you Missing you. How'd the testing go??
    Treelo- How you doing chick??
    Acria - Hope you're doing OK. Have a great weekend.
    Everybody else, hope you have a great weekend. Have fun!!
    As for me, nothing to report on the TTc front. Still way too early.
    Getting closer to news about moving home to Vic. God I cant wait. Looks like we may still make it back by Xmas which would be the BEST pressie ever, after living in remote WA for 3 years. I've been sooo homesick since I had DD, not to mention the little things that civilisation offers that we dont have...like movies and coffee shops, books shops, ahhhh, heaven.
    Anyway, thats enough of my crap. Hope you're all great. Take it easy.

Missbelinda - I am sorry to hear this, sending you a big
    Satya - sending you , hope that the spotting stops.
    Annabelle - thanks for thinking of me yesterday. The appt. with FS went well. The FSH test results were good and he wished us "good luck", so it's up to the egg and the sperm again this month. I felt a lot better though knowing nothing is wrong, except that I am no spring chick anymore! If nothing happens until the end of the year he offered to fast track us on to IVF, but I don't think I even want to think about that...yet
    LSB - I am still taking all my herbs from the naturopath too, including the premular (vitex). I have decided to go "all the way" this month and have made an appt with Antonia Ruhl, she has been recommended highly to me by a few people now and i have taken it as a sign. (I noticed when I googled her that there is a thread on bb about her, but from last year).
    Has anybody in this thread seen her before? She is in Melbourne.
    I have doublechecked all my herbs with the FS for a second opinion and he said it's ok to take them.
    Kbowman - please keep lurking!
    Bettyboop and Wouzer -
    Big Hello to everyone else and thank God it's Friday!!!!

hello girls,
    have finally convinced dp to let me on the computer again, stupid thing wasnt letting me log in, well I am back now anyway!

missbelinda, so sorry hun, I dont know what to say, its so bloody unfair that we get our hopes up and then....nothing. sending you lots of squeezy hugs.you too wowzer.

satya, I really hope all is okay, get yourself to bed and stay there!!

well, I am now 3 days late, I have never been late before (unless pg) is totally doing my head in so can now really empathise with how you felt the other week beaksie, I have used 3 diff pg tests, all giving me BFN. Is so weird, dont feel like af is coming, but dont feel pg really either, my boobs hurt, then they dont, I feel mildly nauseous, then I dont, getting little twitchy niggly pains every now and then and I just dont know what to make of it???!!!
    I have one more test left and I have decided that if af is still not here by sunday, I will test monaday morning, if I havent gone completely bonkers by then, that is!
    I keep telling myself that it is probably the after effects of the mc, having a short cycle and now a longer one......then I remember how The first time I was pg the first doc I saw said it was prob negative as nothing came up (but I had every other symptom!!) the next doc I went to I had a very faint positive at would have probably been 6 weeks........so I think hmmm well maybe it wont show for a while.....then I really start worrying and thinking what if I was pg and something has gone wrong but like last time my body just doesnt want to let it go? oh god, I have to stop this.
    sorry to babble on, not being able to get on here and chat had been really bad for my sanity.
    big hugs to everyone, will do personal later on.
    seeya.
    xxx

Starrysky - I have my fingers crossed for you, it all sounds very promising!!!

Penny - Good luck this cycle. I haven't thought about trying herbs yet, but I am having acupuncture at the moment. I figure we have to try everything, it can't hurt, right?

Beaksie - I'm accepting it in my head as a false HPT. I think I'll just stick to the normal ones from LC in future, or just wait for blood test confirmation before I get excited. I still want to try 1 more cycle of clomid before we go back to the FS to start IUI. But I might have a break for a while before we start IUI, just so I can enjoy Christmas this year and not be stressing I can imagine how excited you are to be moving back home. We use to live about an hour or so out of Sydney and that was too far from civilisation for us in the end - I love being close to everything again but then sometimes I miss rural life. Oh well, I can't have it both ways lol

Satya - Hope you aren't reading this because you are resting in bed

Annabelle - Thanks! Hope you get that immaculate conception too!!

bettyboop - *hugs* cry as much as you want, it does help. I look back now on my 1st m/c and think that all I did for 6wks was lie in bed and cry, I didn't want to leave the house, I didn't want to talk to anyone, I couldn't sleep, I just cried. We all grieve in our own ways, so what you are going through is perfectly natural. I found it a big relief to post in here and start a blog - but whatever helps you.

*waves hello* to everyone else!

missbelinda - I'm so so sorry that you got a false positive - as far as I know, it's so very rare to get one! *hugs*

Satya- Hope you're doing OK. Will keep my fingers crossed for you.
    Starrysky- This is sounding all too familiar to me..... Do yourself a favour and try to put it to the back of your mind for the weekend, and dont test for at least a couple of days. Either way, it will become apparent if your pg or not. Thinking of you chick.xx

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast