Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss - September 2006 #2

HI Girls,

Naomi, I hope that when you do test (and i think that Wednesday with FMU will be good as it is only 1 day before AF is due) that you see TWO BIG FAT lines staring you back in the face. GL Honey.

Hope, Its great that your tests came back normal but i understand the questions that that brings with it. I dont know anything about progesterone tests so i cant help you there but i am thinking of you.

Michelle, You sounds so much better at the moment....thats so great to hear. Yay for the positive OPK's and a lovely weekend with DH, there isnt a better recipe to make a baby so you know that I have everything cheering you on! Im sure you will be able to decide the perfect thing to do for Caitlyn's birthday and im sure that she will be looking down on you with love and i hope that you feel the glow of the miracle of her life in your heart.

Lisa, Still no AF that HAS to be a good sign, not sure on the BFN though i really hope that your naturopath can shed some light on what is going on for you.

Belle, Oh you poor sicky, i hope you feel better soon and remember it only takes one sperm to make a baby!

Love Sarah xx

Thanks Sarah - you are always my shining light

Belle - wooo hooo!! Yay for positive OPK!!!! Hmmmm ... you and I could be belly buddies!!!!! My OPK came back really positive on Friday. I hope you feel better soon but maybe the virus will confuse the egg and leave it vulnerable to the spermie Lets hope we both *get lucky* this month.

Hi Everyone!!

Thank you all soooo much for helping me through today and the last few months - I couldn't have done it without you all!!! Well I'm VERY pleased to let you know that I'm home from my scan and everything went really well!!!!!

Bub has a nice strong heartbeat and measured two days AHEAD of what my ob had me at - which is just the greatest. She said I'm offically 8wks today but there was no point changing my edd, so they'll leave me at 7wks 5days and due on May 10!! Unbelievable. It was just so surreal to hear and see the little heart beating away - I didn't get that last time. I'm just soooo happy and relieved!!

So although I'm not in the clear, I can feel a lot more confident now - surely the odds are in my favour!!! I can't leave you all just yet though, so you're going to have to put up with me for a bit longer!!!

Again, thank you so much for all your support and guidance over the last few months - I could never have made it through without you all. I can't ever thank you enough and will continue to spread heaps of *babydust* around in here - I want to see everyone over in the PAML thread with me!!

Take care.

Kelly xxxx

Kelly - THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS - I TOLD YOU NOT TO WORRY, IM SO GLAD LITTLE BUBBA IS GROWING NICE AND STRONG!! I JUST KNEW IN MY HEART THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE OK. SO GLAD THAT YOU AR FEELING RELIEVED AND YOU CAN NOW START TO ENJOY THE PREGNANCY. AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU FOR HAVING NO M/S - SEE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT AT ALL.

IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU KEL - I WISH YOU WERE HERE SO I COULD GIVE YOU A BIG HUG RIGHT NOW. AND YOU CAN HANG AROUND WITH US WANNABE MUMMIES FOR AS LONG AS YOU LIKE!! WE WILL BE JOINING YOU IN PAML SOON ENOUGH THOUGH

GIVE YOURSELF A BIG PAT ON THE BACK MISSY,

LOVE AND HUGS TO YOU ,

LISA

Megan76 Guest

So many posts my head is spinning.....i have been marking assignments all day and have a shocking head ache, but just wanted to let you all know i am thinking of you all with your scans, your OPK's, your HPT's etc, etc!! Will have a better read tomorrow!

Had my blood tests today so i can't wait to get the results as my brain is about to explode with frustration!!

Hello Everybody,

I am lurking, I have just been really busy just lately & haven't had as much time as I would have liked.

Michelle - So excited to hear that you got a really good +ve on your OPK & had an awesome time being naked. Lets hope the egg & sperm hit it off & she took him home on the first date! PMSL.

Naomi - OMG so glad to *see* you back my friend! Can't wait to hear the outcome over the next couple of days.

Sez - You sneaky little vixen advising Naomi to do a test & then do one a few days later for Rick's enjoyment! I LOVE it! BTW did you get my pics I e-mailed?

Lisa - HELLO! I"m interested to hear what's going on when you visit the Naturopath? Surely the 'unknown' isn't in the game plan? I'm really hoping she can give you some answers. I was really hoping the tiny bleeds were implantation, but it's been going on for a long time now hasn't it? grrrr to your body!

Belle - Hoping that you're well on your way to recovery now. Sorry to hear you've been not very well, but you never know, it only takes one sperm to get the party started!!!

Me - I have had a funny week. I have a toddler who now calls me 'Jayne' instead of Mummy, it's my birthday on Thursday which I COMPLETELY forgot about :eek: & I have somehow crept up to 16w pg! Oh & I have lost 1kg, which is beyond me how because I have eaten nearly 2L of icecream since Saturday! I have been toilet training Jessica too & it's going really well. I just have to have her butt naked though because she forgets to take her training pants off & sits on the potty & pees through them & into the bowl! LOL. As soon as she's finished she rips the bowl out the potty, pee is sloshing everywhere & she's laughing her head off saying 'good girl Jessica, jellybean time now'. I put nappies on her when I take her out of course, she's not quite got the hang of it, if the potty is out of sight, she just seems to forget & pees in her pants but we are taking the potty & wearing knickers to my MIL's for dinner tonight. That is going to be really interesting. But she loves it when I clap & sing & make an overall big fuss of her after she's peed so being at Nanny's then it will be an even bigger deal & give her even more confidence. Well that's the plan anyway! I am really starting to show, but I had lost a bit of weight before I fell pg, so my clothes are still fitting. It's warming up & I needed to do a big shop for short-sleeved tops so I've broken out the maternity ones instead of buying regular ones. Um, that's probably me. I get wicked headaches if I don't drink enough water, which I can feel one coming on so I better go & chug some down!

LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!

2 or 3 ladies have left PAML in the last couple of days so I'm lying on the seats saving them for you ladies!!!!!!

Love Jayne xoxox

Hello my lovelies!

Lisa, I am still feeling very excited for you! You mean I have to wait until tomorrow before even getting an idea of what's going on LOL! I am so hoping that she confused your cycle so much that you are now PREGNANT! OMG imagine if we were at FPH together! Who is your Ob? Do you know when you Od? Is there any chance it happened late in your cycle and that's why you're not getting a + HPT yet? You must answer all of these questions LOL! You HAVE to be pg so we can do classes together!

Belle, I'm so sorry that you're sick hun. That definitely explains that temp hike! I did think it was a bit odd. Way to go Anthony, it can't have been easy for him LOL! The first time we got pg, we only DTD once anywhere near O time, and it worked! It was on the day I got a + OPK. And as you know, this time we only DTD twice on O weekend, and it worked again! As Sarah said, it only takes one spermie and one eggie.............let's hope they're in luuuuurve!

Kelly, that is FABULOUS NEWS!!!!!! I am so pleased for you sweetie. I was thinking about you today at work, and hoping that all was going well for you and your bubba! It will be my turn soon, and you'll have to put up with with my craziness! I actually think I've been okay so far, but come scan time, I'll be a wreck. Try to relax a little now Kel, and enjoy your pg.....you deserve it!

Tanya, hoping af leaves reeeeeaaaaallllly soon for you so you can get down and dirty! Blue sperm get your dancing shoes on!

Michelle, it's so good to hear you sounding so chirpy! WTG hun, counting down the days with you...........

Sarah, your bubba is gonna be soooo beautiful! Don't you worry yourself, just think back to the heartbeat you heard yesterday! I hope Lucy is being a good girl for her mum while dad is away!

Jayne, aren't I naughty telling Naomi to do that?!!!!!!! LOL at Jessica calling you Jayne, that's hilarious ! Isn't she a good girl going on the potty, though I love her weeing through her pants, very funny. That's great that you're starting to show, how exciting! I am just about to email you re. the pics........

Megan, I think I'm so addicted to BB because if you don't get on everyday, you get so far behind, and miss out on so much! It's so much easier to just be on here all the time.....LOL!

Kirsty, how are things going for you guys?

Shan, how's the move going? I hate moving with a passion! Hope you settle in soon! Am I right in remembering that you are moving down at different times?

Big HI and SORRY to everyone else, it's just too much for a pg brain to handle! I swear I have already lost a number of brain cells......that's my excuse anyway! Hope all the afs, OPKs and HPTs etc are behaving themselves. I'm not feeling too bad today, bit nauseous this afternoon, but nothing to write home about. Very much looking forward to my Ob appt, only 9 days to go! In fact I'm just looking forward to next week, as I've the whole week off work Yippeeeeeeeeee!

May well BBL to check up on you chickies!

Love ya, Sez xoxo

Jayne - you make me laugh!!! I have a visual image of you sprawled across the seats yelling "NO NO THEY'RE ALL TAKEN!!!!!!"

Wooo hoooo for Jess and the toilet training - did you buy shares in the jellybean company

Good morning girlies,

Ok - to give you all on update on me. Af was due last weekend - no show, since then ive had 2 occasions where pink stain has presented itself on loo paper after wiping, and nothing else. Ive got a bit of a sore belly and have been nauseated, 2 occasions of vomitting since this weekend just passed. The NP just called me to ask me if af had arrived yet, she said it was unusual for my cycles to have shifted so much from her herbs etc, so she wants to me to have a blood test today and then im seeing her at 4.30. So im hoping im just having a strange month and im not pg. If I am pg then id think there is something going amiss so id rather not be and get af and be able to get on with the program IYKWIM?

Sez - LOL! You crack me up, yes it would be great if we could be together at FPH! They would have to seperate us though from all the gasbagging we would be doing! Well to answer your questions, I have no idea when I O'd?? I had some O pain mid cycle, but then noticed ewcm later on so I kind of didnt pay attention to what my bod was doing.

Jayne - you are one funny mummy. I had the same visual as Michelle - you lying there in protest! Oh Jessica is such a cutie, calling you Jayne. She has got lots of character. Hope she doesnt p all over your MIL house tonight!! 16wks my god, how quickly has that gone??

Belle - hope your feeling better, and you know it only takes one bd at the right time to catch that eggy, fingers crossed that you did it!

Megan - how are you going? When do you get the results of your blood tests?

Tanya - has af left the building? Whats your plan of attack for a boy in terms of your bd schedule?

Naomi - have you done a hpt yet??

A big hello to Kate, Hope, Paige, Kez, Kelly, Sarah and everyone else (sorry bit busy for more personals), but I will be back later to chat!

goldilocks Guest

Good morning lovelies!

I dragged my sorry bum into work today so I'm going to attempt to do some personals (because I don't really feel like working! *evil laugh*)...

Lisa, I hope that the spotting was just implantation, hon. Hopefully the blood test will shed some light either way...but I'm hoping it'll tell you that you're pg! Has AF ever been so late before? It's so frustrating when we don't know what's going on with our bodies, isn't it...drives me bonkers!!! Your NP sounds lovely, I think you're onto a really great thing with her!

Sez, I love your positive attitude...you're always so bright and bubbly. I can't help but smile when I read your posts Thanks for the well wishes. I'd love for us to be as lucky as you and your DH but funnily enough, both DH & I aren't very confident about this cycle. Don't know why. I bet you're counting the minutes until your OB appointment. How exciting!!!

Michelle, you're sounding so much happier sweetie and I'm glad to hear it. Woo hoo on the +++OPK on Friday! Isn't it great seeing two big fat lines! I just love OPKs!! LOL I would LOVE to be belly buddies with you...fingers crossed we both get a pleasant little surprise in a few weeks

Kelly, I'm so thrilled that everything is just fine and dandy with you precious little one. I knew everything would be great!!! You lucky thing escaping the m/s fairy...as Lisa said, the lack of m/s is no cause for concern. You're just damn lucky! LOL How great that your little bean is measuring ahead of schedule. Now please relax and enjoy every single minute of your pregnancy! That's an order!! LOL

Tanya, so are you back on the blue bandwagon again? I'm sure it did you good to have a break from your strict *boy* diet. I hope AF leaves the building very soon so you can get on with it!

Sarah, congrats on a wonderful scan for you too! How excited you must be!!! Please don't feel bad about posting here. I'm sure all of the girls will agree that you are a wonderful friend to have around and the last thing you could possibly do is upset anyone! I like to use all of you gorgeous ladies who have graduated to PAML as my inspiration...when I'm feeling down and worry that my next pg go badly, I just have to read about all of your successful pgs to know that I'm being silly!

Damn, I can't go back any further in the thread. I'm sorry for anyone I've missed!!

Thank you for all your beautiful and kind words of support when I've been feeling down in the dumps the last few weeks...it means so very much to me. I think we all have moments where we feel sorry for ourselves and we have every right to be...we all lost precious babies. I guess that reality has just finally hit home for me.

I could see myself heading down the same path as my father (he's battled with depression for most of his life) and I don't want to end up like him. So I'm putting on a brave face and am ready to tackle head-on the emotional rollercoaster of TTC again!

And here I am at 4DPO in the TWW...waiting, waiting, waiting... *drums fingers impatiently on the desk* If only the fast-forward button on the remote control would work for my life as well... LOL

Love & babydust
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Belle good luck this month and i hope the TWW goes fast for you. So sorry to hear you have been sick and down in the dumps. I'm always checking on how you are doing even though i don't always post. to you.

Hi Girls,

Thanks so much for your kind words. AF is still here, so yes, i'm assuming that it is a proper AF...BUGGER IT!!!!...

Sez - the move is going slowely. DH (after a lot of stuffing around) is starting his new job tomorrow now, so that's good. We had applied for a house, but found out it was for Sale, and i had too many doubts about that (ie. having to move again in 6 months if it were sold to people wanting to move in, plus having the house spotless 24/7 for inspections etc), so i rang the agent this morning and told her that we had decided against it.

So now that plan is for DH to go down today and me to stay here and ride it out until we can find a house that we are both happy with. I'm very picky about my houses, and after living in the dive we're in at the moment (that we're only in coz it came with the shop lease) i'm not going to settle for 2nd best, so we're happy to hold out until we get the perfect house. It shouldn't take too long, plus with DH working for a few weeks before we move, he can make some extra money to help with the move too!...

Okay, that was a very 'me' post wasn't it....

Lisa - fingers crossed for your hun...hoping that it is a BFP and nothing else. You so deserve it.

Belle - good to see you back, and you sound a lot more happier with yourself now. Good luck to you too, and i hope this month provides you with a nice BFP as well....

Hi Kelly, Sarah, Michelle, Megan, Naomi, Jayne and everyone else i've missed (but you know i'm thinking of your all)...xxxxxxx

Miss Kitten Guest

Hi all,

Geez you lot have been busy...a girl doesn't log on for a couple of days and the thread gets out of control ...seems I've mised quite a bit...oh well, will have to catch up later.

Just thought I'd drop in and give you a very quick update. Today is CD43 and according to FF (just not sure whether it is reliable this month) I am currently 9dpo. Personally I was convinced that I ov'd around day 14 but FF is giving me another story...I just can not figure this cycle out...it's doing my head in!!! I still haven't seen or heard from AF so I'm going to do another test tomorrow morning....why do I bother you ask? I don't know, maybe it will make me feel a bit better. I don't know...rambling now...however, if I don't get AF by Saturday I'm going to visit my doc and tell him to find out what's going on. Quick question, if this was you guys, would you go to your GP or your OB?

Thanks for reading, hello to all you lovlies and apologies for not doing the personals...

Luv & Hugs

Kate x.

Hi gals - well I finally bit the bullet and had the beta hcg done at lunchtime. Well the woman doing it couldnt get blood outta one arm so she tried the other one, now I look like a wounded soldier with all the bandages!! The dr requested the results as urgent and I should have them by this arvo, so I have to sit tight til at least 4.30 before I can ring to see if they are back. She looked at my cervix and said there was a tiny bit of blood on it, but she said its probably nothing. She also did a pap smear while I was there and she said I might have some brown spotting afterwards because - which I know have. So all in all im waiting and hoping af is going to show..

Oh and our friends msgd late last night to say their little bundle had arrived a bit early but all is ok (little boy), im now waiting for them to call with all the other details. I cant wait to go and see him tomorrow

PS Kate - good luck with the testing, praying for a nice strong bfp for you..

Oooerrrr Lisa!! I can't wait to hear the results!! CUMMON BFP!!!!!!

Tate... I hope you get that second line tomorrow! Let us know... Did you get any BDing in around FF's O date? I hope you managed to get one in

Shan, bugger about the real AF showing up!! Grrr... what is your plan of attack this cycle? Anything different?

Belle, so sorry you have been ill... I peeked at your chart a couple of days ago and thought that you may have been sick (those were some high temps ) I hope that one BD did the trick tho!

I thought AF had gone, but she came back for another dig!! Norty woman! Hopefully she will be gone by tomorrow! Took the girls swimming the other day... it was great because no-one was at the pool so we had it allll to ourselves

Tanya

Hello Ladies,

LISA - Waiting to hear about your results *mental note to self - check back tonight* So you went in to the Doc-doc & got the full works & a litte looksie up your hoo-haa. Gee, just what you always wished for. J/K.

MICHELLE - You pictured me right! I"m actually snarling & telling everybody to back off because I'm saving the seats for some special people. I'm also not laying across the seats elegantly, I'm sitting on the middle one with my legs out wide on the other ones! Nothing like a visual image to keep them all away!!! LOL. Jess isn't so well today so she has a nappy on. I need to go to the shops & get some more treats, she's nearly out of Jellybeans!

BELLE - Grrr at the TWW!!! I'm really hoping it starts to motor on by really quickly. I'm impatient too so I can only imagine how badly it's getting to you!

TANYA - What is with AF? I can't believe she hasn't buggered off. Lets hope she takes the hint real soon.

KATE - I would probably go to the GP first, only because they are cheaper than OB's! LOL. I found FF giving me conflicting stories at times too.

OOps gotta go, Jessica is ill today & she has just woken up all upset.

Love Jayne xox

OK Lisa - it is after 5pm. What are the results!?!?!?!?!?

ETA Ahhh Miss Jayne - always knew the visual was probably more accurate than I could possibly know We are doing our best to come and join you though!! Hope Miss Jess gets better soon though.
    Last edited by Michelle71; September 27th, 2006 at 05:18 PM.

Hello!!

Just a quick note today as I'm really, really busy!!

Lisa - wishing you all the best for your results!! I'm still secretly hoping your pg and all is good but if af is what you want, then we'll back you on that!!! As you said, at least you'll have a clean start. We just sooo want you over in the PAML thread!!!

Kate - Things are still sounding good for you too sweety! Best of luck - can't wait to hear how it all goes.

Belle - Great to hear from you sweety and I'm so sorry you've been feeling a bit down. I'm sure the blasted tww isn't going to help you there either, it's a bugger!! But hang in there and we're all here for you! I'm totally going to start enjoying myself too - so thanks for your support with that!!

Shan - So sorry af has arrived in full force - damn it!! I hope you find the perfect house and start getting things organised for the move! Hang in there!!

Michelle - Soooo hoping all those spermies managed to catch the egg this month - it would just be the greatest to hear you announce that BFP - we're all praying hard for you!

I'm praying everyone else is happy and well - my thoughts are always with you all.

As for me, just starting to feel really, really tired now - so that's good. I can't stop looking at my scan - it's just the greatest and I'm feeling so much better with everything now - even told some more people at work - it's starting to all sink in!! It's just so hard to concentrate. Well better get back to it.

Am hanging out for Lisa's results so I'll definitely BBL to find out!!

Kelly xxx

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast