Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ August 2006

Michelle, I'm thinking of you, and crossing everything for you! I really hope that nasty af stays away. That's great news that you know you're ovulating. I too send you so many stickyvibes and

Morning everyone,

Michelle, I am so sorry you have had some bleeding. HUGE to you. I wish there was something I could do to make your dream come true matey.

Tanya, good luck with the bdfest tomorrow. I hope some boy I am well thank you. Declan is really good too thanks growing heaps. He is sleeping through the night. We have been really lucy as he has been doing that since he was only a couple of weeks old.

Sarah, I am well thank you. I love popping in to see how you and all the girls are going. I just wish I could make everyones dreams come true though.

Keen, how are you hun??

Lisa, still have everything crossed for you.

Hello to everyone else.

Now we need 2 new BFP's (preferably more) asap as Sarah and Fiona are leaving the PAML ark this weekend and those seats will be vacant!!

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry I've been missing after only joining your wonderful group last weekend - I had a conference to attend in Syd, so have been away all week and my god, so much has happened in here - it's taken me all morning to catch up, so I'll keep this brief and just try and slowly get into it. It's a little confusing not really knowing anyone yet, so please bear with me.

Michelle, I hope everything is ok and as is everyone else, I'm praying that af doesn't arrive!

Everyone else, I hope all is going well and as I mentioned above, I think I'll just slowly try and get to know everyone before I start commenting too much (I certainly don't want to be 'the new annoying person').

As for me, I'm a little frustrated at the moment. Typically, I had to go away for work right when it all should have been happening for me. So, there goes another month. Although, I think like someone else mentioned earlier in this thread, DH doesn't want to know when it's all happening and he doesn't want me calucuating anything either - he just wants it all to happen naturally! It's just so hard not to work it out - although my cycle is all over the place anyway, so who knows. I only arrived home at midnight last night but managed to get some BD - so I can't help but wonder 'what if'. Now for the dreaded tww, which I haven't really had to deal with too much, as the first time I fell pg, we hadn't really started calculating much and it just happened. Since then, my body hasn't coped with the d&c and I spotted FOR EVER, so didn't expect a BFP. This month, I guess it really 'could' happen (even though I've been away) so I don't know what to expect and how to deal with it. I desperately want to BFP (along with everyone else)!!

Anyway, I was going to keep this short so best of luck to everyone - I'd love to hear of some BFP's so I'm praying for you all!!! Being a 'newbie' it would give me so much hope to hear some positive stories. Every time I think I've dealt with my loss and got on top of things, I break down again - it's exhausting!

Hi Kelly, I don't think we've 'met' yet! It is very confusing at first getting to know everyone, i'm just starting to get my head around it!

I'm so sorry to read about your loss in May. We also fell pg first go, and then I had a missed mc one month ago. It is a very hard road, as you know, but there is so much support here on bb. Everyone here understands what you are going through, so anytime you want to vent, or just chat please feel free. I for one have found it very helpful and therapeutic. In fact I don't know how I would have coped without the support of these lovely ladies, they make me feel much more human!

GL with your tww for your . When do you think you will test?

Michelle - a result of 90 on day 21 for progesterone is Excellent!
    A progesterone concentration above 20-25 nmol/L confirms ovulation occurred in that cycle
    In fact Ive never had a test which has shown over 30 and was told that was fine - so you are absolutely blitzing it! So that is really good news. Hope the cramping and spotting disapears for you...

Kelly - hoping you get your BFP this cycle. We certainly need some in here... And I do feel a few are coming up... and as a number of ladies (who are now in PAML or beyond) can atest, I tend to say that and not too long after we get our influx of luck, so you never know!

Kazz - SO nice to see you, my sweet! Cant believe how big Declan is getting! And Nicholas, holey moley - he mustnt be too far from school !

I posted a question in LT Assisted TTC asking a question to those who have had experience with IVF - if any of you ladies have, could you have a looksee and tell me what you think HERE

Just a very quick post to send my to MICHELLE. I'm hoping the spotting has stopped. I'm also thinking it's an implantation bleed. You yourself have said that you're spot on with your days, so getting AF on Saturday when you're not due to Monday isn't on my cards!!! I'll check back on you tomorrow!

I'm off to dinner with DH. Jessica is having a sleepover at my parents place! YAY! I'm so excited. Have done so much shopping today. DH commented on my spunky glasses but didn't ask how much they cost!

Love to you all.

Jayne xox

Hi Everyone!

Thanks so much for your message Sez and Keen! I'm keeping my fingers crossed but have no idea what to expect. My cycle is all over the place and I don't want to calculate things too much as I don't have any idea whats going on. Have tried to keep an eye on my CM but just can't seem to work it all out, so I'll have to just keep DH interested and BD as much as possible!! Should be fun.

In answer to your question Sez, I think I'll try and wait as long as possible to test - maybe even three weeks if I can, as my cycle used to be about 35 days prior to the d&c. I'm sure come two weeks time, I'll be feeling a little different but know I'll need some advice and support from you all.

I'm desperately hanging out for someone to announce a BFP and keep my hopes up. It sounds like a few of you are very close, so my prays are with you all!!

Well it's late and I'm still tired from my conference in Syd, so I must go get ready for bed. I think DH just made a cup of tea, so I'll have to get him to hurry up and come to bed - best to keep up the BD as god only knows what my cycle is doing. May as well give it my all!!!!! he he he. Poor DH, I hope he doesn't feel too used and abused - I'm sure he loves it really!

Good night and hopefully I'll chat to some of you again tomorrow and start to get my head around who's who and get to know you all!

Morning girls. Just a quick note to confirn AF arrived in force and on time for a 28 day cycle this morning. Good news from the cycle is that I ovulated so that is a positive. Onwards and upwards to the next round.

Off to the football to work with the boys. Catch you later.

Michelle i am so sorry AF arrived for you

Hope next month brings you a BFP.

Hi Michelle,

Damn af - I'm so sorry to hear that it has arrived in full force but it's great to hear you sounding so positive. I know I've said it a couple of times already but you're all such amazing people with great attitudes! I guess all we can do in this situation is be there for each other and look at the positives. Our turn will come and when it does it's going to be wonderful!

Take care.

Kelly xxx

Just popping in to say a huge HI and I miss not being with you guys anymore...you were my rock!! Wishing you all nothing but happiness and truckloads of babydust for you all...may it do the trick!!
    Love to you all..

jan xx

kirsty Guest

Oh Jan we miss you too!! here's hoping your babydust does the trick & we move a few bodies over to PAML soon. How are things with you?

Chelle ~ I am so sorry that AF has arrived for you but glad you can take the positive out of it all that you O'd, so here's hoping that this cycle is all yours!!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi to you all,

I am so sorry I have not been in of late but have been so busy with our business and am to tired to try and catch up cuase you gals sure klnow how to chat LOL ( as do I when I have the time shhhh dont tell dh hehehe ),

I hope you are all great and that we get some BFP in here very soon I am sending heaps of *babydust* your way.

and will hopefully be able to come in here a little more often soon till next time take care of yourselfs you are all such wonderful ladies and I miss chatting in here to you all

*MWAH* bye

goldilocks Guest

Hello ladies!

Michelle, I'm so sorry that AF arrived, honey...it's just so unfair. But on a happier note, your progesterone levels sound great! And I'm glad that you're sounding so positive. I'm sure you'll catch the egg next month, honey.

Sarah, thanks for thinking of me on the 12th. I can't believe it's only been a month. It feels like forever since I was pregnant. I soooooo miss it! How are you doing, honey?

Lisa, when are you going to test??!! I'm so sure that you're going to announce a BFP after all that BDing! Any more symptoms???

Sez, I love the new ticker! I think they're a great way of counting down to a big event, whether it be O'ing, testing or TTC! I bet you're counting the days until you can TTC again.

Kelly, welcome back! I hear you about spotting FOREVER after a D&C...I bled/spotted for 30 days before AF arrived...sooooo frustrating! I'm sorry your DH doesn't want to know what's going on. You'll just have to calculate when you're O'ing and jump him! LOL But hopefully you've caught the egg already.

Jayne, how are you going hon? When do you get to see your little bubba again? LOL @ your DH not asking how much your spunky new sunnies cost! Phew!

Keen, I read your other thread and I'm that the feeling is what I think it is! Please let this be your month!!!

Sorry to everyone I missed...so much to catch up on when you disappear for a few days! LOL

Well, as you can see by my ticker, AF arrived on Friday! WOO HOO! It hasn't been as heavy as I was expecting, and I haven't had any clots either...but I'm not complaining. I figure that it's because I've been spotting for so long! I'm actually really surprised that AF came back so soon after the D&C...a 30 day cycle is really good! So here's hoping that my cycles return to normal from now I'm going to order some OPK's this week. Anything that helps!

I'm at home sick today...have been sick since Saturday. And I was just saying to DH the other day how great it's been that neither of us have been sick this year Typical! Anyway, I'll take any excuse for a day off work! LOL

Love & babydust to all
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Hi All,

Michelle, I am so so sorry my friend, i was really hoping that this would be it for you. How are you feeling? It is great to hear you sounding so positive about your progesterone levels though - well done! It can only be a matter of time with results like that...lets hope hope hope its this month!

Kelly, Welcome back, of course its confusing with so many people in here and so much going on - Bring on some BFP's people! You wont ever be the "annoying new person", it takes awhile for all of us to catch it all and get into the swing of it - in a few days you will be right! Good Luck for this month and i hope the 2ww isnt to agonising for you! We are all here to help and support each other through all the stress, worries and of course joys of getting that BFP so hopefully we will get to know you better over your tww and then hopefully you will move onto PAML (i mean that in a nice way lol).

Sez, How did you go on the 12th, i was thinking of you aswell. How are you doing with everything?

Amy, Good to hear from you October is getting closer and i guess being as busy as you are is taking your mind off it for the time being. How is Naomi going?

Belle, Yahoo for Af finally arriving, does this mean that you and DH are officially ttc this month? I am so glad that your body has sorted itself and you are on the bandwagon. Wishing you a quick journey with the best of luck.

Kirsty, How are you doing mate? I sent you an email to say i was thinking about you over Thomas's EDD....Im sure that you did something beautiful to remember your precious boy. Hope to hear from you soon.

Keen, I am very interested as to the other post that Belle eluded too....Hope its good news!!!!

Where is everyone? Lisa, how are you doing? As for me i am still waiting to O - bloody hurry up body....

Love Sarah xx

Hiya Ladies,

Just popping in to say a HUGE Hi to all of you, i miss you all dearly but do sneak in and take a peek at how you are all going!
    2 more months and i will be back with you guys on a more regular basis, The gym is going great, i do feel more revitalised for it, but i feel im slowly falling back into the TTC trap....ie, Taking temp occasionally and Bd'g each time i see ewcm, but if it should happen i will pretend it was an accident to DH! (hehe)

Glad to see you are all well, even though i will be lonely when i return, im so hoping that you are all over on the "other" side when i come back to TTC!!

Love you all
    Shell oxox

I will be here with you Shell as we are not activly ttc until october but i hope that you have an accident that would be the best accident ever LOL

Sarah being busy is helping me thats for sure and this way I dont really think about it full on all the time like I was before, Naomi is good and is enjoying her new job although the car through the front window/door was a little scary for her and some other staff ( she posted in the boohoo thread about it last week for those who have no idea what I am talking about )

Well I am still ploding along quite nicely and I am poping in regularly and keeping an eye on you girls hoping to see some BFP just not posting alot as I really have not had alot to say plus I have been really busy.
    good luck to you all and I will say hi again very soon take care

Hi Everyone, just a quickie, as I should really be going to bed!

Belle, I'm so glad af arrived! Please send her to me on Thursday!!!! I hear you on missing being pg I miss it so much too. Thanks re new ticker! I'm so hopeless at that stuff - very proud of myself! Yes, counting the days.......

Sarah, thanks for thinking of me. The 12th was okay. Frankly, every day is a milestone. 5 weeks ago today was the last night I thought I was happily pg, etc, etc.....you get the drift. So the 12th wasn't alot worse than any other day. I guess that's a good thing!

Keen, I read your other thread.......lots of for you! this is it!!!!

Kelly, hope you're getting the hang of everyone, and that spotting is GONE!

Michelle, thinking of you, hope af isn't too nasty.

Amy, I'm another one not ttc until Oct, there could be a few BFPs at once. Let's hope so!

Have a great day tomorrow girls! Love Sez xoxo

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast