Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ August 2010

Iona-Happy Birthday, sounds like you had a great time, you done well not to have many ppl realise that you weren't drinking. My cycles were only 26 days up until last month when it hit 34days now it seems they are 27days this month. Go figure, my body certainly has a mind of it's own lately....lol...

Clairesmummy - Oh yeah, you've gotta try my special dip. Mix them 1:1. And don't forget the chopped up spring onions on top. *drool* LOL... My symptoms started at around 8dpo from memory.. but they were so faint I couldn't be sure it was anything. I hope you get your 'high temperature in September'.. hehe.

Kellie - Yes! Give it a go, you'll love it. See instructions above. Hehe.. I already feel weird about not having to go to work tomorrow. Don't worry though, I'll have plenty of work around the house, this place is a shambles. Your DP sounds like mine. We're on the 'every 2 weeks' schedule right now and he's just fine with it. He doesn't really attempt anything naughty all that often now, but when he does, I'm usually ready for another go.. LOL. So glad you feel sick.. haha. Enjoy it as much as you can.

Reet - LOL, I think I got a bit emotional over your DH and his randiness. hahaha... sorry! You can't help it if you're still a saucy vixen... I say go for it if you have the energy! Your HPT sounds great, too. This is definitely a sticky bubby.

Minnie - Oh good it's so nice to hear you adjusted well to the change in career. It helps me feel more confident about it. The guilt is totally there though. Trying not to rub it in to DP that I can sleep when I want now.....

Melster - I still think it's implantation, hun. FX!

Mum22 - Yay for the darker line, and the frequent peeing.. haha. I got some more stretchy pants etc this weekend cause my belly is just so bloated it's crazy.

***Excuse me, DP has chips... I'm going to where the chips are***

Ok. Where was I?

Damprye - That's no good, hun. No offense, but it seems rather cowardly to de-relationship you on a social networking site before even speaking to you about it....... what is he, 12? Ugh. Sorry, I think I'm getting emotional again! Some men seem to think that avoiding the hard conversation makes them less accountable, but the truth is, they only come off worse for not being a man about it and facing their problem head on. And I like your idea of telling HIM it's over. His behaviour is really unacceptable for someone who's meant to be TTC with you! I'm so sorry for what you're going through. I hope it all works out for the best. Sometimes it doesn't matter how hard you try, things just fall apart. Feel free to PM me if you need a good vent. I've got lots of time on my hands now, and lots of time to listen. I hope you're ok.

Iona - Yay for being a lady of leisure. Though I think until I finish catching up on all the stuff I let slide while working fulltime, it'll be 'lady who does the housework at her leisure'. Happy 30th Birthday, too! Your ticker made me giggle with the flipping people off part. I love it!

Kezzy - So sorry to hear you've separated from your DP. We're here for you if you need a shoulder. I have two. Hugs, hun.

AFM, I'm really not sure what to do with myself tomorrow! Except boring things like laundry, vacuuming, and general tidying. Maybe I'll bake a banana bread or something equally yummy to reward myself when I'm finished with the chores. Mmmm...

Forshelby - I totally know about the lady of housework, I always let my housework slip while at uni and then when exams are ova I do a major tidy up!!

Forshelby- Thanks for the recipe sounds so yummy. And we will be trying for the high temps in Sept. It will either happen or we will both be getting around with huge smiles on our faces from trying....lol......Ah well on a good note I s'pose at least now when we go to our next draft in 2 weeks time I will be able to have a few drinks with some friends out there.....lol

Sorry dampyre and kezzy we are all here for you - feel free to vent we are hear to listen. huge hugs xoxoxoxox

i am absolutely terrified my levels will be bad in the morning - im in complete stress out mode tonight. I don't want tomorrow to come if its going to be bad i wish i could see into the future

going to head to bed now though i wont sleep at all :-(

Good luck kell, it will be fine. Come and let us know as soon as u get home. xxx

Kell- Good luck for the morning I will be looking forward to hearing your great results. Think happy and positive thoughts.

Hey Everyone!
    I cant even begin to catch up, but a big congratulations to the new BFP's!!!
    Dory - I hope you are doing ok, every day is a step closer to your beautiful baby coming home with you and your DHxxx
    Alice - Have we got crazy Alice yet?
    AFM
    I feel so bad for being away!, i have been falling asleep so early most nights, Decided to come home today, felt like such a long drive....I have decided to book a Dr's appt in the morning for tomorrow afternoon, and get a referral for a scan, just to make me feel a bit better about everything, I have been gagging a lot over the last week, which has made me very happy!
    I will definetly be back tomorrow
    xxx

Mum22- I only use FR's.. i was actually going to buy some other brand the other night but thought oh no what happens if its really faint ill freak out.. so i stuck with the fr response one.. now i have all of them lined up from lightest to darkest.. Love looking at them!! And yeah i have done 5 cycles of clomid.. im so happy i conceived on this one cos they say u shldnt really do more then 5.. altho i have spoken to a few ppl that have done more and theres been no probs. I loved using it.. i knew that i wld always O when using it.. i wldnt have been able to rely on my body to do it on its own! I was on it cos my body got very lazy after coming off the pill, i didnt get af for 3 months and then got it permanently for like 14 weeks until i started taking it. Good luck with next bt tomoro and getting results on tues! maybe they will come thru tomoro arvo.. FX!

Iona- Happy Birthday!! Sounds like u had an awesome night!! I cant believe u had a big party but cldnt even get drunk!! I think i wld just sit at home and do nothing for mine.. drunk ppl annoy me when im not drunk myself! haha im gonna have to get used it tho! Glad u had a good night.. and isnt it nice waking up with no hangover knowing everyone else will have one!

Clairesmummy- Glad ur cycles are getting shorter.. is this one a perfect 28 day one then?? Excellent if it is! Has she arrived properly or still just spotting?

Melster- When are u testing again??? Good luck!!

Damprye- Yeah im with forshelby.. he shld have the guts to say it to ur face.. its pathetic if he cant. I hope u told him good and proper! How long have u been together?? I hope today went ok x

Forshelby- Oh u lucky ducky! I am still so jealous of u!!

Hi everyone else too!!!

AFM- had a lovely relaxing weekend.. a bit too relaxing actually! i havent really moved all day and all i have been doing is eating! its awful!

Kezzy: so sorry to hear you have been having a difficult time. Hopefully things will get better for you soon.
    Damprye: I'm not sure what to say. Sorry your DP has been giving you the run around. Hope you get some answers soon (or feel good about 'taking control' of things yourself if he keeps avoiding the issues).

Good luck to all the ladies getting blood tests this week (Kellbell) or waiting for answers of some kind (Melster? Mum22) SOrry, so much chat in here the last few days i'm struggling to keep up.

FOrshelby: thanks for your kind words. I'm feeling good at the moment. THrilled that bleeding has stopped. Glad you got a good send off at work.

Reet: best of luck for your next appointment. Results sounding fantastic so far (HCG and progesterone). One comment: you said you'd been feeling short of breath? If that keeps being a problem ask your dr about it. I had shortness of breath early in one of my pg which i think was related to my overactive thyroid. But it can also be related to low iron levels I think. Or, as you say, it could just be that you need to be a bit fitter (like me!)

Iona: Happy BIrthday! So excited to see how far along you are now. When in heck did that happen!
    Clairesmummy: Sorry you think AF is around the corner but yay for a shorter cycle!
    Bons: HI!

Sorry if i missed anyone. You're a chatty bunch at the moment!
    xx

Ah Reet well the chances of you having twins is nice and high I think Clomid does that so yay for that. You will be extra excited before your first scan cos that is when they will tell you
    Oh, my Dr gave me clomid as he thought I wasn't ovulating but I didnt take it.....I already have two and dont want 4....tho if it happened naturally I would be okay with it but not with assistsance DH would never forgive me. Anyways, the Dr said it was fine to take it for 12 months but after that it wasn't good as it increased certain cancers or something...but he did stress that up until 12 months it was safe and I did ask 3 times as we have breast cancer in family. So I wouldnt worry, 5 months is nothing on the scheme of things.

Well, I sit here stressed out of my mind that my BT results from blood drawn today will be bad.....
    I have had these strange stitch like pains on one side last night made worse when I talk. I keep thinking the worst.

Mum22- Good luck with your BT results hope they come back with flying huge nums for you.
    AFM- Well AF has arrived this morning after a bit of spotting and light brownish bleeding yesterday. So yes Reet this makes this cycle a 28 dayer (if thats even a word) for me. So maybe just maybe FX this could be my winning cycle FX. For the first time since my MC I actually have AF cramps not aggrivating just enough to make me take some panadol to relieve the pain. So do I count today as my CD1 or yesterday? I'm a little confused about that! If I'm right you count the 1st day of your AF up until the day before your next visit from AF is that right??????? It's raining here again today so no outside work getting done here again today and I was really looking forward to riding my horse again today......ah well can't curse the rain when you live in a desert...lol

kell - good luck today, your levels will be super dooper fine xoxox

Bons - I did the same, waited till I was 6.5 weeks before seeing my dr to confirm pregnancy and to get a referral for a scan so at least we could see the lil heartbeat

Reet - dp can't believe I got away with not drinking and family not picking up on it....if I hadn't of had a party then questions would of been asked cos we had a big bash for dp. but in the end, i still got to have a pj day yesterday and it didn't matter that i didn't drink as i was still throwing up lol

possum - hi, how have you been?? I know the time has flown and only 2.5 weeks until my 12 week scan

mum22 - your results will be fine, when do you find them out??

forshelby - welcome to your first day of lady of leisure/housework....what a great day to get a sleep in!!

clairsmummy - I would class today as CD1!! Glad to hear that you had a 28 day cycle

AFM - well I don't know what happened last night but I woke up at 2am with a sore throat so went and had some antibiotics, went back to bed and as soon as I lied down I needed to get back up and throw up, so the antibiotics came back up....this continued until 4am and at the same time I had really bad stomach cramps like I had eaten something bad but all I had for dinner was 2 pieces of toast with advocado on them and TMI WARNING, that didn't come up. Now this morn I have been dry retching all morn....I hope it's just m/s and not a bug. This pregnancy has really taken it's toll on me!!
    Last edited by Iona Macca; August 23rd, 2010 at 08:34 AM. Reason: new post

Iona- I hope you are feeling better soon and it's just MS for you. Thank you for the advice on my CDs I truly appreciate it alot, it gets me confused sometimes......lol
    Forshelby- I hope you enjoy your first day at home being a bubby incubator. Enjoy it darl it doesn't last long enough believe me. One minute your PG next you have your bub in your arms going home then the next second they are off to school, it all happens way to fast. I can't believe the little bub I had nearly 5 years ago is off to school next year the time has flown past. But I can't wait to do it all over again.

Goodmorning ladies...

Im not normally at work today so its quiet wierd..

I think im out this month.......i dont know were all these symptoms came from.....i tested at 11/12dpo and a BFN...and have had slight spotting and period pain but not a real heavy flow..im expecting it today or tomorrow...

im just gutted...i cant even think properly....its only because i have fallen straight away with my other three pregnancies..but has only resulted in my beautiful girl.....i should think myself lucky in the other pregnancies i did fall so quickly...i was hoping and praying it be the same this time as my heart is aching...

I hope all you ladies are going well and good luck with you're blood tests and scans etc....and im throwing heaps of baby dust around

Melster- Keep your chin up darl I know exactly how you are feeling atm. I fell PG with my DD so easy and fast I didn't even know I was PG until I was about 12-13 weeks along. I had my MC back in April of this year and have been TTC again now since July but with no luck. I think I am O'ing properly but not 100% sure and my DF has no kids so can't be 100% sure his swimmers are in great condition either. But in saying that we have done it before although it ended in a MC I'm sure we can do it again. It hasn't helped that we have both been crook on 2 of my cycles now. Try not to let it be heart breaking as hard as I know that it is darl but I think we have to keep strong and positive but also let whatever be will be if you know what I mean. I am a firm believer in if it is meant to be it will be and we can only keep trying to get to a goal. So here's to us all having high temperatures in September...........All we can do is try and if it don't work out our way this month let's all just have fun trying....lol.... Sending us all baby dust for August and September........

Angry

clairesmummy-thanks....i hope you get you're BFP BFP soon too!!!!!!!!!!

Im just in a bad place and im being way to impatient and obsessive...i just cant help it....its just after the d&c all i can concentrate on is being pregnant again....i should have probably tried to grieve rather than try and concentrate on falling pregnant so quickly...

This spotting is really strange as i dont normally spot at all and i dont normally get any period symptoms until the day before my period is due...its not heavy at all and is coming and going. it is brownish...and im only having to wear a panty liner at this stage...and i have been having cramps for the last two weeks....i have counted from the d&c 28 days because im normally very regular and i think im due tomorrow or wednesday.....
    Last edited by Melster; August 23rd, 2010 at 12:47 PM.

Iona - Hehe, how's the studying going? I know you were struggling for a while there with all the ms. And yes, it was a great day for a sleep-in. I took DP to work so I have the car if I feel like going out, had a quick breakfast when I got back then tucked myself back in for a snooze! The cat looked very confused, she normally has the bed all to herself during the day. The dog is loving having me home though, he's snuggled up on my foot right now sleeping. So far I'm loving being a free woman! Sounds like you had a rough night with all that throwing up.... I find when I'm sick (tmi warning here) that only some stuff comes up. It's weird. I'd just had toast one morning, and I suddenly threw up, but all that came up was the water I drank after it! I was pleased, as toast is not pleasant coming back up. I hope you're feeling better soon though.

Clairesmummy - What a lovely positive attitude! Keep it up, hun. The first day of full flow is cd1. As a full time incubator, I'm having the first day as a PJ day. Hehehe.... love it!

Kellie - Good luck with your results today!

Bons - Yay for gagging... lol. Let us know how your appointment and scan goes.

Reet - Omg, I can't agree enough about drunk people being annoying when you arent drunk yourself. I'm so over being the designated driver, it's boring and I'd rather just stay at home than put up with drunk idiots. Especially being tired and pregnant. Heaven forbid I said I wanted to go home though, omg, that would result in a big man tanty. LOL. I wonder what it'd be like if the roles were reversed? LOL, I got a bit excited there.... ranting again. So glad you had a relaxy weekend and ate to your hearts content! Just wait until you have that horrifying moment when you realize your favourite skirt doesn't even come close to fitting anymore. *cry* hehe. And don't be too jealous, I don't know what to do with my newfound freedom!

Possum - Anytime, hun. So glad to hear you're feeling good. I might need to bake some kind of celebration cake and eat it for you, too. Mmm.. cake.

Mum22 - Good luck with your bt's. Try not to worry about the pains. I'm still getting them now, on and off.

Melster - Sorry, hun. I know it's hard. Sometimes these things take time..... and it's really hard when you wanted to be pg YESTERDAY. Do something nice just for yourself to cheer yourself up. And try, try again.

AFM, hungry. Time to raid the fridge, or start baking!

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast