Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ August 2010

Melster- Sorry you took my post the wrong way- I meant it to sound positive and to say that we areboth hoping that there is light at the end of the tunnel we are in atm. Sorry again for the misunderstanding.
    Forshelby- Thank you- it is great to have a PJ day every now and then isn't it...lol....as for that cake you are going to bake have some for me too please, I love cake especially chocolate cake....yummy.....now you have made me feel like baking something yummy. But I have a hard time here getting any for myself with DF and DD they usually polish it off before I can get any...lol....but it's good it gets eaten and not wasted though....lol....have a great day darl. Forgot to add not long now and you will be having your 12 week scan...woohooooooo......can't wait to read all about your scan so excited for you.....11 weeks today that is truly awesome and I am soooo happy for you and your DH.

Last edited by Clairesmummy; August 23rd, 2010 at 11:19 AM.

Woah girls. Lets keep it nice in here please.
    Last edited by Mum22; August 23rd, 2010 at 11:42 AM.

Um do u think melster was meant to write bfp not bfn in the post to clairesmummy??? hhhmmm.... thats how i read it the first time and only just realised what it said when i read mum22s comment..

Mum22- Have you been to your dr again I hope everything goes well for you there and you get great BT results. This month is out for me AF has arrived but on a positive note at least this cycle is only 28days not 34 like last month. So here's to the up and coming O day to try try again to get that BFP. My comment was taken the wrong way but I understand Melsters frustration with TTC and not getting her BFP yet. I wish everybody a safe and happy ending to their TTC journey and hope we all get our long awaited BFPs and our little bubs soon.

SORRY SORRY .....yeah i meant BFP!!!!!!!!! BFP!!!!......

Probably wrote BFN coz its on my mind coz thats what i got...

Clairesmummy- i knew exactly what you meant and appreciate it !!!!

my mind is just not working properly at the moment and my posts have read wrong..i am heaps sorry..i knew what i meant but it came out wrong LOL

blehhhhhhh what a day im having..
    Last edited by Melster; August 23rd, 2010 at 01:01 PM.

hi everyone,so much to catch up on...wanted to let you know that i'm thinking of you all,big hugs to everyone .At the moment my transfer is on schedule for friday ,hoping little embryo defrosts okay

Been to Dr. Had another BT results tomoz arvo. Will keep you all posted.
    Dr said 35 is okay, It needed to be over 10??? I put the pressue on and said I needed another BT. Regretted it as soon as I went and had it as it was a nasty BT which hurt...ouch.

Will do persies later...time for a nap for me!!

Good to see it was just a misunderstanding.... you girls are usually so lovely and supportive to one another

mum22-sorry the bt hurt,worth it though for reassurance,35 sounds good

Well my results were really low i cried in the doctors office. anyway he said not to give up hope just might have ovulated really late which makes sense since i got my BFP late. he said wait till end of week for more blood and i was LIKE NO WAY im not waiting that long in limbo. so i made him write me one for today and get the results wed morning

Might shift my ticker back a little bit as def dont think im that far along
    anyway i rushed out and bought another three first response and just got my line superfast and heaps darker than the control line. i was feeling so down but something must be coming up to keep getting pos hpt
    im very confused

Kell- It's good that your BFP line is coming up quick and dark for you. Sending you massive amounts of sticky vibes darl and praying that you get some great BT results Wednesday morning. It would be so hard and so confusing for you until you get those results I really do hope you have a huge rise in your numbers I have everything X'ed for you fingers toes everything. Good luck. Sending you lots of cyber hugs as well..
    MathewsMum- Best of luck for Friday I hope that embryo defrosts for you and you get your awaited BFP. FX for you and sending you lots and lots of sticky vibes your way.
    Melster- Don't stress it's all good nothing taken to heart, I just so hope you do get your BFP and you only have implantation going on atm. I have my FX for you and pray that it all turns out great for you and you get your BFP in the next few days hun. Good luck.

Guess all that blubbering in the GPs office upset him too as he rang with my results this arvo they were 400 im so excited

poor GP i was a mess this morning - why oh why did i have the test too early last week its too stressful should have waited since i ovulated late!!!

Ive told this baby he or she is grounded till at least 21 for worrying me already
    one week till my scan im counting down now

thanks for all your support in here it means so much to me

KellBell- Thats wonderful wonderful news for you darl so so so so very very happy for you right now and everybody thats getting great results in here, makes me feel like jumping for joy for you all......
    Congrats Kell
    and don't be worried about getting upset in at your Dr as it has turned out to be a positive thing for you and now you can just blame it on the hormones...lol......again I am so happy for you.

im really happy he called me so quick - don't think he knew quite what to do with me. but it really means alot to me that he would call me and tell me the results. yep im blaming the hormones!

Kell- It would make you feel good that he rang you asap to let you know at least you know your DR is looking out for you. That's the biggest problem I have had since leaving my home town is finding a good DR that I feel I can trust and have a decent relationship with if you know what I mean. Everytime I go to the DRs here I feel like they are always in a huge hurry to get me out the door as it's such a small surgery and they have numerous amounts of ppl to see and they make me feel like if I sit around asking to many questions I am taking up somebodies elses time with them. I just wish I could find myself a good DR but I think maybe good DRs are hard to come by in small rural western towns, maybe.

Kell- CONGRATULATIONS!!! When i first saw ur post i thought it was just defintely way too early and it wld be good by today. Am SO SO happy for u!
    But hey reckon u shld wait an extra week for scan?? Ur about the same amount of weeks that i am and midwife told me to defintely wait til 7 weeks... i just know how stressful it wld be just seeing a sac..but i guess if ur expecting there to possibly only be a sac u will be fine Oh yay!!!
    So thinking back now do u think u O'ed later?? well u must have but what signs did ur body give u when u thought u were O'ing?
    Does that make sense?!

Kell - awesome! I am soo so pleased with you... I reckon you are the one that will suffer the most if you actually try and enforce the 21 year grounding! LOL. Glad your little one is snuggly and those levels are increasing... are you going to do more BT's? Don't worry about being teary.... it's just part of the process. Glad your Dr called you with those results.

Clairesmummy - I think it's hard to find a GP that you connect with, anywhere, but it is harder in the regions as the choices are a lot less. Don't be bullied if you feel you need more time. Just make a longer appointment when you book and take all the time you need. It's important to feel that you are being listened to and taken seriously.

I am not that fussed on my GP... but she will always put babies first, so I am sort of just hanging in there as that gives me some comfort, given my impending life change. I found a great one not long after moving here, but she went on maternity leave ( good on her) and then came back part time ( good on her) but she was always too hard to get into and I was never sick on the days she worked. I have since changed Dr's a couple of times.... maybe I am just too picky. Surprisingly DH has found a GP he loves just near his work and typical - he hardly ever goes.

Kel - oh congrats and what a huge relief for you !!
    did the good news from the doc make you cry too??
    how exciting for you !!!
    don't worry about blubbering, my guess is we've all done that and felt a little bit silly for it.

Reet - why wait until 7 weeks for scan? is that when they can detect a heartbeat?
    when i booked in with my OB he did the first scan at about 8/9 weeks... is this later than normal? i've heard he's quite relaxed and doesn't do a lot of unnecessary testing (although i never got to meet him so never got to find out).

damprye - how are things with you? break ups can be so hard. hope you're doing ok.

AFM i should be only a few days away from Oing and am feeling positive but mighty impatient. i've started O testing today.... the countdown begins....

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast