Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ August 2010

Mum22- Oh darl, it may just be his preference to give the news in person no matter what the results are, I would be heading straight to the DR now and getting your results darl. I know it's hard to but try to remain positive as scared as you are right now I am here if you need to vent and sending you many many many cyber hugs. I hope and pray for you that it's all good news. Sending you truck loads of sticky vibes as well darl. My heart goes out to you right now I so hope it's nothing horrible and he just wants to give you the good news in person. Some DR are a little weird at giving any type of results over the phone mine won't tell me anything over the phone either they have to do it in person even when it's nothing at all to worry about. FX and everything I can cross right now for you is crossed darl. Good Luck and let me know how you go please.

I am still sitting here, hyperventilating and shaking about it. I dont think it is a good idea to drive as I am too stressed out.....
    Just trying to calm myself down a bit somehow.
    Will go as soon as I can do that.

I feel so helpless to you right now and not really sure what to say to help you darl, I do know exactly how you feel and I just wish I could make it better for you. As corny as it sounds try to think happy thoughts darl. We are all here for you. Take some long deep breaths and concentrate on happy things, that's the only way I can get through rough times like this. Is your DH any where close and handy to you would he be able to go with you to the DR?

Hi Thanks Clairesmummy. I feel like such a clown, I had a complete panic attack and rang my mum in tears who came and got me and took me to the Dr cos I just couldn't bring myself to do it. All turns out a waste of time stressing, results came back and levels are 347 today from 35 on Thursday I think they only have to double every 48 hours so it is all good, they have doubled 3.15 times in 4 days when they only needed to double twice. PHEW......big sigh of relief. I did ask for U/S at 8 weeks which I have to do at the private place and pay for to have it as public wont allow anyone to have scans for less than 18 weeks unless problems....That is what I got told. Doesnt make much sense as I thought the nuchal scan was something that was done at 12 weeks, but if I have to pay for a couple of scans then it wont be much in the long run and will prob take me over the medicare limit and I will get more back so the joke is on them.
    I really appreciate your support Clairesmummy. Gosh I hope you get your this cycle more than anything!!!!!!!

Clairesmummy BREATHES A HUUUGGGGGEEEEEE SIGH OF RELIEF for you Mum22- and don't feel like a clown it's all good and I am sooooo happy for you right now and I really did breathe a bloody big sigh of relief for you darl. And they are really good numbers darl, Congrats again. I glad I could offer you some type of support darl it's great great news for you. And a huge thank you for all the baby dust I'm going to be needing it...lol.....the count down has begun to my O day and I that this time we get it right, but hey if not I will stick around in here until I do...lol.....I have just purchased some OPKs so going to see if I can hit the right mark this month and see what happens from there.
    I had to pay for 2 of my US that they done when I had my MC but I got most of it back from Medicare. But when I had DD nearly 5 years ago though I never paid for any scans......But I say even if we have to pay for them it's money well spent just for peace of mind and the joy of seeing that adorable HB.

Thanks sweetie. I will be on here checking to see how this cycle goes for you. OPKS are the best, I used them last preg with DD2 and last month (chemical) and this month BFP so trust in them, they are fantastic!! Plus they get rid of some of my addiction to POAS

You are welcome my dear......I have 50 of them on their way to me from Ebay, I bought them yesterday so hopefully they will be here before I want to start using them....lol.....AF usually last 5 days for me and this is only day 2 so they should be here well and truly before I need them. Not sure what I am doing with them just yet though like when to start testing and how often and at what times of day. But I'm sure if I get stuck and ask somebosy in here will give me the heads up on what I should be doing......lol.......

They are really easy to use Clairesmummy, basically a quick guide would be dont drink too much liquid in the hour or so before testing as it dilutes the test. Dont use first morning urine, it isnt recommended. they usually recommend to test somewhere between 10am and 6pm (urine can be stored for testing for a couple of hours if needed). Try to test at the same time of the day. Basically you usually ovulate 12-36 hours after + so they recommend BD the day of + and two day afterwards (or until temp surge confirms ovulation has occured). They aren't like HPT, the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control one. A weak or shadow line is a - result. Hope this helps. Just PM me any time when you start using them with any questions etc I have used them for a coupla months now so am confident in using them!!

Thanks heaps for that and be expecting alot of PMs.....lol......I will let you know how I go with them and when they turn up...

Ha I will keep my inbox clear for you sweetie!! Expecting to be kept up to date with all your tests

Thats great Mum22 - sounds like were about the same dates. its so stressful isn't it. i felt the same as you yesterday glad it all worked out!
    Last edited by kellbell; August 24th, 2010 at 03:24 PM.

hi everyone,mum22-glad all went good at dr's,it's normal to feel paniced,take one day at a time...thanks all for your well wishes

Glad to hear Mum22

Just a quick update here- Me and DP did not split. I am such an idiot he asked me to move in With everything he was saying and the way he was acting I was seriously convinced that he was breaking up with me. I should stop being such a hormonal git lol.

Damprye- That's certainly good news for you. Don;t feel bad we all get it wrong from time to time but when we do get it wrong it makes us feel good when wonderful things like that happen to you.

Oh mum22- Im so glad that everything is fine! I was so panicky for u earlier but was full of relief once i had read on and saw that everything was fine. Wat a stressful day for u!

Damprye- Great to hear! I hope hes changed his relationship status back from being single now

Clairesmummy- Good luck with the OPK's! I had no luck with internet cheapies.. according to them i didnt O at all last month! hmmm not sure how thats possible?! I hope they work for u tho.. the supermarket ones are too expensive! Good luck!

Kellbell- Oh that wld be awful going to sizzler and not being able to eat whatever u wanted! I think i wld be the same tho.. not worth the risk. Did u still manage to leave full tho?? and with no1 guessing whats going on??
    My edd is 19th sept.. my dh will be away for it so just thought it wld be a good idea to get away when we can! It wont be as hard i dont think now that im pg.. im sure i will still feel a bit sad tho

Bons- Did u get bt results?? I hope so and i hope they're fantastic! Yes and make sure u pester for early u/s or change drs! I dont think i cld stand waiting til 12 weeks! That wld drive me insane!

Forshelby- Yes thats a great idea! Lets all join and take over the paml thread at the same time! They wont know what hit them!

Hi to everyone else too, hope ur all wonderful!

Ah that is lovely Dampre. Congrats I'd say!! Cute!!
    Matthewsmum thanks sweetie. Thinking of you.
    Kell, I think I am 5 weeks today officially based on cycles, but more like 4 weeks 3 days if I go off ovulation. Dr was showing me anything between 100 and 5000 is normal for 2-3 weeks since conception (4-5 weeks pregnancy) so I suppose going off those numbers if numbers continue to multiply then I should be in the top of the range of that thank goodness. He had a little print out of what the levels should be on the wall and kept pointing it out to me cos I was a wee little bit stressed.
    I just wonder if it is only me but I find it really odd that my preg symptoms are really not present and the little bit of nausea I have been having seems to have not visited much today. Plus I have been fairly off sweets yet today everything was on the cards sweet wise. Just a little worry at the back of my mind I suppose. I'm sick of checking for blood, I just want a nice normal happy preg where I dont stress....

Kell- Have a look at this website Sublingual Progesterone | Fertility Progesterone there is a natural progesterone cream u can use whilst pg and its apparently safe

Thanks also a quick question... when should I test? lol

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast