Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ December 2006 #2

Kez - Congratulations on your BFP!!! Woo Hoo that is great news!

Ok, who is testing next??????

Kerry - I think that is what the medications and injections are for, and to make the lining thicker. I'm not sure if I have O'd yet. On Clomid I would O arond CD18 without Clomid I would O around CD24. I'm expecting anything from a 32-36 day cycle, so I will just have to wait and see. Looks like I'll be testing around Christmas Day/Boxing Day if AF doesn't turn up. But then again I've had 89day cycles before. Last time I had a D&C I then had a 36 day cycle, so that is what I am really expecting.

When do you fly out? I wish I was going somewhere nice this Christmas (just to get away from my family lol).

OH KEZ, Sooooooooooo Excitement!!!!!!! I'm thrilled to bits and pieces for you! When does this make your EDD? Yay, yay, yay!!!!!!!

Belinda-- Can I ask how your ob.s knew that there was a problem with your uterine lining? Just curious as I wondered about this with me?? I have very regular 28 day cycles but don't usually O until Day 17. I thought this may be a prob??

Lind-- Can't remember if I have said CONGRATULATIONS!! So just in case CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Shan-- Look at you go with the ticker and chart! I can't wait to hear about your BFP in the near future!!
    xoxox

Megan76 Guest

Congratulations Lind & Kez!!
    Things are going nuts in here, it must be the festive season!!!
    Shan i have a sneaking suspicion you'll be next!!
    Good luck everyone!!!!

Hi girls once again thank you for all of your lovely wishes and support. It's brilliant. I meant to say before that I used pre-seed this cycle and I truley believe that helped!! From other threads that I have read it seems that a lot of people get BFP's on their 1st or 2nd cycle. So girls give it a go, it might help??? You can buy it from lullaby conceptions.

Hope everyone is brilliant

xxxxxxxxxx:P

WOOHOO Kez. CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP sweety. I am soooooo happy for you and I wish you the most stickiest baby vibes ever. Once again congratulations. I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months

WOOHOO! Congratulations, Kez! I'm absolutely thrilled for you!! What a wonderful Christmas gift!! Wishing you lots and lots of Go the pre-seed!!
    Belinda, I fly out next Saturday (yay!!) for Christmas and New Year's Eve in Hong Kong. Will be just great! Are you able to use OPKs to see whether you get the surge and taking your temperature to see if you get the sustained rise? Fingers crossed for when you test!! Good luck!!
    Thanks Emma for the babydust!!
    Thinking of everyone else and sending lots of positive vibes.

Lind Guest

CONGRATULATIONS KEZ!!!

thought i'd pop in here whilst i had the chance and DH has taken his mum shopping...
    Thank you all so much for your support through my m/c and I trully think that if i didn'nt have the opportunity to share and debrief with you girls that I would never have got my BFP..
    I am walking on eggshells atm- I don't want anyting to go wrong with this one..
    Spreading around lots of and

xxx

congrats Kez that is such great news

Hi Girls.
    AF finally made her appearance today but I am actually kind of happy about that! its my first cycle since the m/c so now I have dates to go on!!!! So I'll be actively TTC this month. I dont chart or temp or anythng, I just go by my body. I usually have a fair idea when I am ovulating so hopefully I will have success this month. Wish me luck!!!!
    Linda

Keen: This is an official warning to you!! If you dont get your butt over to the pg thread soon I am going to come in here and personally drag you in by your ears. And it will not be very pleasant.

Seriously, I just wanted to pop in and wish you all the best, not only for your ttc journey which has been way to long but also to wish you and your family all the very best for Christmas and expecially the New year. ** Sprinkle Sprinkle little star please bring Keen and her DH a precious miracle Star **

Sending you heaps of love.

Nola xoxoxoxox

Hi gals,

Just a quick one for Kez - WHOOO HOOOO - Congratulations sweety - I knew it would be a BFP!! A double for the EP gals this month, one tube down - but we still did it! YAY!!

Now we need another fab run in here to totally clear this thread!

Love to you all - bbl for some more personals,

Lisa

morganj Guest

Kez - Congratulations!!! How exciting! When is your EDD?

Cinnamon - good luck with catching the eggie this cycle.

Well my GP ordered a BT for me on Satuday as I had a lot of dizziness over the last two weeks which hasn't been very pleasant - will get the results tomorrow!! Am trying not to get my hopes up. There have been some symptons but am not totally convinced.

Morning gals,

Wow, what a busy weekend in here!

So.... we got a

Can't believe I've just spilled the beans!. (looks like the line on the opk was right this time round)

Massive congrats to Lind and Kez, absolutely thrilled for you guys... Yay

Thankyou soooooo much for all your support girls, I don't believe we could have gotten this BFP without you all. It's trully been a "team effort"!. I hear you Lind on feeling guilty about conceiving so soon.I'm in the same boat as you, this was the first cycle after m/c and we were a bit naughty. BUT... if this is the result we get at the end of it, its definietly been worth it. So hard not to be excited, but feeling pretty scared. Hope this little bean sticks tight.

Hope everyone has a great day, bbl for personals.

Lind Guest

Yay Susie!!!!!
    Wow another one!! When is you EDD??

Hope you are all doing well..
    for you morgan.. hope its a BFP
    Cinnamon- sorry AF arrived, hope next cycle is the one for a BFP for you!
    Kerry- not long until you go to hong Kong.. are you excited??

xxx

Hi Lind,

not quite sure on edd... that is so bad! I think its towards last week of August but will have to wait for u/s to be sure. bding was fun but made it a bit difficult to make dates and being first cycle after m/c your guess is a good as mine!!

Congratulations Susie!! Woo Hoo - I'm going to be talking to myself real soon LOL

Kerry - Only 5 more sleeps til you fly out! I used OPK's for about 5 days but got no positives, so have no idea if I even O'd.

I'm now starting to get cramping and discharge like I am leading into AF, so I am expecting it any day now. At least on the positive side, it will be my shortest cycle ever.

Well I won't be able to post as much in the next week as my family is arriving today to start celebrating the season (aka stressing me out). I'll be lurking around to catch up on the news though. Hope you are all having a wonderful stress-free day.

Whoo Hooo Susie!!

Im so happy for you Susie - congratulations hun!! Wow we sure are on a real roll in here! Thats fab news babe

Susie, Lind, Kez, Tanya - sending you all

Shan, Belinda, Bun, Cilmum, mako, morgan, cinammon, kbowman, and everyone else ttc - sending you all the I can muster and wishing we start 07 with a clear ttcaml thread.

Love and baby blessings to you all
    Lisa

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast