Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ December 2006 #2

morganj Guest

Lind - Congratulations!! How exciting! And don't feel guilty!! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months ahead!!

Kez - I have everything crossed for a BFP for you - symptoms sound great!!!

Missykg - I hope you are feeling a bit better today!! Big hugs to you hun.

Not much to report here - just waiting for O or AF. Ten weeks today since the m/c. How much longer should one have to wait??

Morning Girls.....

Firstly..... YAY LIND Congrats sweetie. I'm trying not to get too excited for you yet, as you want to be sure first, but i can't help myself....Whoo Hoo...xxxx

Morgan - Thanks babe. I've thought about getting VIP from FF, but there is this thing in my head that for months has been saying 'if you get it now you'll get a BFP straight away and it would have been a waste of money'...same with getting bulk HPT's and OPK's....hhhmmmm...maybe if that's the case i should go get them all. I'd rather have a BFP than the money...now there's a thought. I've been considering a chinese herbalist. There are a couple in town here, but i just haven't taken the plunge yet. I think that will be my first step in the new year....good luck hun..I hope you get your BFP soon..xxx

Mummyto1 - Good luck with the charting. I hope it does wonders for you...xxx

Kez - Hi lovely!!!. I'm doing okay at the moment. Just taking each cycle as it comes. I'm not that strong, but i know that there are so many more women here who are so much worse off than what I am, so that helps me stay a bit more positive. How are you doing???

Hope - How are you hun???? Hope things are going swimmingly for you..xxxxx

Missy - Big hugs to you sweetheart. You'll have your good days and your bad days, but know that what ever day it is, we're all here for you....xxxx

Lisa - I'm so happy to hear that your NP said that you have a nice strong bubba...Can't wait to follow you on this journey..xxxx

Hi to everyone else....sending you all lots and lots of cyber hugs...

Well, I'm on CD7 today (and if i could figure out why i'm having trouble to get my ticker working you'd all be able to see my chart) and so far, so good. I was contemplating DTD every second day from here on in for the rest of the cycle jik. BUT...i did a pg calculator to get the EDD 'if' we were to convieve this cycle, and it came up the exact same day as my angels EDD. I don't know if i should take that as maybe waiting until next cycle, or taking it as a sign. What do you girls think????

Hopefully i can work this ticker thing out soon....it's doing my head in.

Take care everyone....xxxx

Shan sweety, dont worry about the $ just go out and get whatever you think you need to help get that bfp, and you can always sell any lefft over stuff here on bb. Sweety, I also think you should try this cycle, and let the universe decide what date you will actual have a bub. If its your destiny to have your baby on that date, then you will. Believe in yourself and in your little angel, as it might be the same little soul and wants to be born on that same day.

You are such a special woman, and I know in my heart you will be a mummy real soon

Thanks Lis. I never really thought that it could be my little angels soul coming back to me. That thought gives me so much hope, so thank you. You are also a very special woman and i'm so pleased to have 'met' you one here....xxxx

Shan - I agree with Lisa on everything she said. Saved me typing it hehe.

I had my appt today to follow up on the m/c. I posted most of this in the TTC Clomid/Met thread, so sorry if some of you have had to read this twice, but thought I would update my friends in here, and see if it makes sense to you all.

I really wanted to know where to go from here and what the plan of attack is. So my Dr said that I should have a 2-3mth break from TTC, stay on metformin, keep taking my vitamins, try to lose 10-15kgs, have my BP monitored regularly and come back to see him in 3mths. Then we will start the Clomid again.

He said that my lining wasn't thick enough for the placenta to stay attached to the uterus, but it's not a recurring problem. I asked if this had anything to do with taking Clomid and he said that it's not the Clomid causing the thin lining, it's the PCOS. I asked what would happen next time I fall pregnant and he said they will send me for weekly BT's, and I'll have fortnightly visits with him and depending on the BT's he will see if I need any injections or medication.

My DH also asked if he could tell us the gender, but he said he couldn't.

So after the appt, my DH and I discussed it - especially the not TTC for 2-3mths and I said that I'm not not going to try.(does that make sense?) The way I look at it, it took 3yrs last time and only worked on our 5th cycle of clomid, so the likelihood of it happening without the clomid is bugger all anyway - so why should I go and spend money on buying condoms lol.

Does that sound crazy? I'm feeling confused about what I want. I want the best possible outcome, so maybe I should follow the Dr's instructions exactly, but I just feel like we are forever putting things back a few months. My next appt with him is 27th March, so if I wait til then I won't be having a baby in my arms til the earliest 2008.

Lind - congratulations!
    And don't feel guilty for this being the first cycle after the m/c - just be happy! I have done LOTS of research, and there is nothing to say that you have to wait anyway.

Belinda - I know what you mean, and I say go for it! My dr said to wait 3 months to TTC again, for no particular reason, and I was really confused too. But you're right - it can take ages to happen, so why not try anyway? Otherwise you feel like you are just treading water until you can try again, and you feel so helpless and like time is just passing by... anyway, I know what you are going through. And no, you do not sound crazy!!

Shan - I agree with Lisa, I think you should try this cycle too! I second everything Lisa said. And Lisa - I am glad everything is going so well!

Hope - I love your ticker!

Missy - This is such a hard time, and I too have friends TTC and I await their announcements with trepidation too. I agree - why does it have to be so hard? We are all here for you and understand what you are going through. We all have our bad days, our 'why me?' days, and you will get through it and have another healthy bub.

chepie - I can't believe you have still not tested!! I will be hanging out for an announcement over the weekend...

morganj - I am glad your ob explained the results. I know how you feel about waiting forever for AF - I had to wait 4 months for AF after going off BCPs and the wait is so annoying when you are TTC!

Hello to everyone else.

Well, I have still not O'ed. I have only been temping the last 4 days, and my temp has gone up today, but not enough. I have had HEAPS of EWCM for the last 4 days and am feeling a little crampy and bloated, as I usually do when I O, but I have only temped one cycle before, so I don't have a big charting history to go by. Oh well, will BD tonight and hope my temp goes up tomorrow!

HI

I just wanted to pop in and wish each and everyone of you a very happy christmas and new year. I'm going away for 3 weeks on Monday so I thought I'd better get my butt in here b4 I go
    I hope when I get back I see heaps more bfp's in here including 1 for me lol.
    C'mon Chepie TEST sweety b4 I go away so I know, PLEEEEASE TEST. I have absolutely everything crossed for you hun( except legs of course) lol.

Oh Bel sweety, I say do whatever comes naturally and see what happens, you just never know with these things. I wonder if there any natural remedies that can help with the lining? Have you thought about perhaps having some accupuncture to give your body a bit of a boost? Part of my treamtent with my NP was accupuncture, and Im also using progesterone cream to help bubba stick. Hugs to you sweets for whatever you decide.

Shan - im glad ive given you some hope sweety and really its been 'my' pleasure meeting you, you are such a sweety and so supportive and so helpful and so happy for everyone. Your the best!

I want to see all of you gals graduate!!

Kez - c'mon we want another bfp in here!! When i jump on Monday morning, you know what I wanna see...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas Mako, and all the very best for a wonderful new Year. Lets make 2007 the best yet...xxx

PS. Hope Santa comes to you whilst you're away....you need to leave him directions hehehe

ETA - Thanks Lis, i love all my girls in here, and i think that's what makes us all so special and so caring of each other. We all have been through the same thing so we know exactly what the other is going through. It makes the good times so worthwhile for each and every one of us, knowing that we can be happy for each other too, no matter what....xxxx
    Last edited by *Shan*; December 15th, 2006 at 02:51 PM.

Bun - I'm glad you agree with me I don't want to waste another 3mths of my life, I'd rather be trying than doing nothing. We've been BDing for the last 2wks anyway, so it could be out of my hands!

Mako - Have a wonderful time over Christmas & the New Year. See you in 2007, when I'm sure we'll all be celebrating BFPs!

Lisa - I was reading up about the lining/placenta this afternoon and it recommended acupuncture as well. I will have to look into it. Do I just go to a NP? Or do I go to one of those little massage shops that are in all the shopping centres now? I'm pretty sure I even get something back under my PHI.

Shan - I agree with you. I feel so much more aligned with the ladies in here than I have before on BB - maybe it's just me, or maybe I've changed since I joined

Are we due for another BFP in here today, or is it tomorrow? There have been so many lately I forget which day it is.

Belinda - It's amazing what a wonderful support system can do hey!!

And YAY for me for working out my ticker....woohoo

Nice to see your ticker, Shan!! and linked to your chart! well done, you!
    Good morning, Belinda! I know what you mean about wanting to see that as soon as possible. The medications and injections that your Dr mentioned, are they to help with keeping the placenta attached? Have you O'd yet? And if you have, how many DPO are you? Hopefully, you'll see a BFP before Christmas
    I'm focusing my next tilt at getting a BFP for after Christmas/New Year's. I'm going to enjoy some of those Christmas naughty foods and drinks with my family and don't want to be worrying about every little thing while I'm in Hong Kong or even about what effect the flight may have! And having to go to the toilet every five minutes!
    Hello Owl! Good to chat with you last night!
    Good luck, Kez! Thinking of you! Happy Holidays, Mako!
    Hope you catch the eggie, Bun! Morgan, hope your cycle sorts itself out soon. My temperatures were everywhere.
    Hugs and more hugs for you, Missy.
    How are you both going, Lisa and Lind?
    Wishing you lots of good things for your next scan on Wednesday, Hope! Thinking of you and Pinchy!!
    Last edited by cheekyfrog; December 16th, 2006 at 09:35 AM.

Smile

Morning ladies,

Firstly Lind yay I am so hapoy for you!!!

missbelinda77 - I think that if you feel ready to ttc, then you should. When I had ep and was in hospital I was told that I would have to wait 6 months!!! Yeah right ... but with my follow up appt I was told if you are ready, then go for it :eek: So I got conflicting stories. But I thought well I only have one tube now so it makes it a that little bit harder I am going to try asap!! You will know in your heart what you will do xxxxx

Mako - hey babe hope you have a wonderful break xxx

Well for me I tested this morning and got .... AAHHHHHHHHH :surprised: . Though it was a fient line, but as they say a line is a line and I tested 3 times lol
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Come on girls who is next????

KEZ!!!! YAYYY!!! Congratulations!!

I am at my Mum's for a little while helping my sis move, so I had to quickly jump on the net, and things are looking so good in here

Missy, I am so sorry for your loss, it is hard, and just remember we will be here for you

Tanya

Oh My Frickin God....Kez....woohoo..That is awsome. Congratulations sweetie...wow, we are getting BFP's every second day, aren't we.. I'm so very happy for you darl, you've made my day...sending you all the stiky vibes i can muster...xxxxx

OMG, this thread ia awesome - first Lisa, then Tanya, then Lind & now KEZ - well done on joining the others! (hope I haven't forgotten anyone!?!). Ok, we MUST keep this up so who is due for testing in the next few days? I'm with Shan & on cycle day 8 so I won't be able to produce the goods until early in the NY.
    Special hugs to Missy, enjoy HK Kerry & Mako your off as well so ENJOY!!
    Bun - get right back into things as soon as you feel ready. Hi to everyone esle - can't wait to see who'se next!

Girls - Wow thank you!! You guys are the best xxxxx

I just know that this thread will be empty by Jan 07. Next year is the year for all of us girls...............:P

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast