Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ December 2006

Hi Girls,

Hope - I agree...what a biatch...definately tell your Ob....

Lisa - I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and i hope our little angels are up there playing together. Also good luck on Sunday....man...i'm gunna be thinking about you all weekend..hehehe...love ya..xxxx

Bun - You do whatever you feel is the right thing for YOU. If you feel ready, then go for it, if you are still a bit hesitant, then listen to your gut instincts. I know you'll do what's best for you though, so best of luck with whatever you decide.

Susie - YAY for holidays....you must be excited...are you going anywhere or doing anything special???

Good luck to the rest of you testing over the weekend. I hope to log on over the next few days and see a few BFP's ....OKAY...that's an order.

I think i'm on the way out. Have had a bit of brownish discharge today...very light...but there. Not something i usually get, so i'm just waiting for it all to start, and once it does i'll be re-assessing the future. At the moment it's heading down the path of just accepting the fact that we will never have babies, and try to be happy with that. Come April, it will be 5 years of TTC, and i don't think i can take anymore....but for now, i'll just wait and see what AF decides to do and then maybe sit down with DH and make some big decisions....

Have a great weekend everyone....xxxx

Hi

Hope I am so angry at your ob's receptionist. I would be complaining too sweet.

Shan I hope you are ok hun. Maybe the spotting could mean that you've a little bean in there digging his/her way in for a nice long stay. Have you done a preg test???

Tanya Sending you a :hugs: for tomorrow. Are you doing anything special?? Just know that I'm thinking of you.

Susie Enjoy your holidays hun. I hope you take some time out to relax.

Chicken How are you doin sweet?? I haven't seen you around for a little while and am wondering how you are.

As for me I have been successful enough to get a place in the 3rd interview process.That is next Wednesday. I hope I won't be too nervous that day. I'm going to have a fantastic weekend, AF has left so will be b'ding YAY, out for dinner tonight with some fantastic people AND going to see ROBBIE WILLIAMS on SUNDAY. What a way to end the week

I want to say GOOD LUCK to everyone testing this weekend and am looking forward to seeing loads of BFPs.
    And also hello to everyone I've missed. I promise to catch up with you soon.

I haven't tested again Mako....i'm gunna wait it out and see what happens. I'm hoping it's a little bean burying its way in too!!. Good luck with the next stage of the interviews...and WOOOOHHHOOOO about going to see Robbie...i'm so jealous..xxx

Shan, it's very inspiring to hear that you have been TTC for 5 years & are still so positive. A lady at my work was trying for almost 10 years - IVF & everything. Eventually she conceived natuarlly & now has a beautiful bub. Never give up hope but I can also understand how frustrating it must be- I was at my wits end after TTC for 2 years!
    Hope, that receptionist sounds like a mega b*tch!! People like that should not work in those kinds of jobs- how annoying!
    Hi to all you other ladies - not sure if I will test tomorrow or wait it out. It gets kinda nerve racking as testing time approaches. Sometimes I think af is on her way -other times I am hopeful If I test tomorrow I will definately post so fingers crossed for all us gals!

Well, no Xmas BFP for me. I went to do a test this morning with FMU & guess who was waiting for me....af - very disappointing. Don't feel like saying too much more at the moment - you all now what a downer this is so BBL when I am feeling more positive!

Mummyto1-- Sorry to hear AF has decided to "grace" you with her presence! On the bright side tho. think of all the Xmas cheer you can indulge in-- yummy ****tails, and exotic meats and cheeses (mmmm cheeeeese) that you would not otherwise be able to enjoy! Not to mention New Years Eve!!!! Take advantage as it may be you last chance to let loose for a while before you get your 2007 BFP!!!!

Mummyto1... soooo sorry to hear AF showed up!! That is awful!!
    And you are right about Shan, she is an insipration!!

As for me, I tested at 4:30 cause I was busting for a pee! My eyes hurt so I put the test in the draw to come back to. Well, there is a line, but I am pretty sure it is nothing more than an evaporation line Oh well.. not bad for 9dpo

Tanya

OOOHH Tanya!!!! I think I am excited! Are you going to have another go tomorrow??
    Thinking of you today and of your little angel!

Good morning ladies,

Mummyto1- sorry to hear the wicked witch of the south dropped by :frown: . I trully hope this is the last time you see her for a long long time. Sending you hugs.

Tanya... how excitement.... are you going to test again later? for you hun

Shan, I can't even begin to imagine how you must be feeling, but in the little time I've been in this thread I know you are an incredibly strong and inspiring woman. Please don't give up hope, I have no doubt that you are meant to be a mum. I have a friend that had a bub earlier this year. She and DH had all kinds of complications and had given up trying and resolved never to have a family. Low and behold they held their baby just before her 40th birthday. I trully believe the saying that "good things happen to good people"....

Mako- sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead of you and Robbie Williams.... I'm so jealous! Have a wonderful time.

Well, its 10.40am and I've just dragged my holiday loving butt out of bed... he he he. Not a great deal planned for the week, lots of R & R, catching up with my brothers and there little bubs tonight (they both have babies under 2 months old.... sooooo cute!) and a touch of shopping with my sister early in the week... look out Chadstone here we come!
    I have a funny feeling my body is playing tricks on me at the moment so I wish the witch would just show up so we can "get back to it"! Not feeling to positive that we'll get that BFP this month but thats ok, DH is very excited about trying agin!! he he he.

Have a fantastic weekend girlies, here's hoping there's some good news from you guys to kick off the new week.

Smile

hello ladies!!!!!!

How is everyone doing

Hope- OMG that rep sounds like a total biatch, make sure you do complain about her. Glad to hear that you are going well and pinchy (love that name) is too! :P

Mummyto1- sorry sweetie that the mean old hag has shown her face, like hope said enjoy the festive season xxx

Tanya - thinking of you, hope that you are doing ok xxx.... Your little angel could be sending you a present xxxxx

Mako - yay about the job that is brilliant. ENJOY Robbie ... it was the best concert I have ever been too xx

Shan- babe wow !! You and your man seem to have had a tough 5 years... You are definately one strong woman I hope that you never give up xxxxxxxxx

Bun - hun only you know in heart if you are ready to ttc. GL xxxxx

SusieT - Lucky bugger wish I was on holidays.. what have you got planned?

Well for me I had the best night of my life at the Robbie Williams concert in Adelaide..... When we were pregnant we would here a song of Robbie's all the time - SIn sin (the filmclip with all the pregant ladies) so that was our baby song!! When I heard at the concert I absolutely lost it and couldn't stop crying :neutral: Crazy huh.. ...
    Anyways I am 7 DPO (I think) and I have sorest (.)(.), this morning at dancing I was in agnoy!! So I am taking that as good sign because that was my first symptoms b4. So I dying to test but it is too early :P

Anyways enough of me- Please forgive me I can't remember who is testing this weekend, for those that are GL xxxxxxxxx

Wish me luck at the dance concert tonight!!

Love me xx Mwahhh
    Last edited by chepie; December 9th, 2006 at 12:39 PM.

Tanya, good luck, I hope your news is better than mine! Now about that Xmas cheer, I won't be able to overdue it too much as O would be due just before Xmas so you don't want to go getting blotto'd just in case - I will definitely enjoy a few drinks in the next week or two though.
    Good luck to all the other girls who are testing or who are in the TWW - if I can't have a BFP this month I would sure love it to be one of you girls!

OMG Tanya! Evap lines fade, so I'm thinking if you came back to yours later and there was something there..........

How exciting! You better post after testing tomorrow, I'll be waiting to see the result!

*leaves thread trying to restrain herself from cheering*

ETA Whereabouts in the country are you Tanya? I really hope you're not near any fires.

Smile

morning ladies,

Hmm I no idea why I am up so early on my one any only sleep in day! LOL.

How is everyone, it is very quiet in here I am assuming that everyone is bd'ing :P

My dance concert was heaps on fun!! Though I am a little sore today, must be getting too old to keep up with the youngsters

Ah well I will touch base later hope everyone is brilliant
    xxx

Hi girls,

Sarah... I am in Shepparton... not near any fires, but it is awfully smokey!! The smell is horrible and the sky is casting an errie orange glow over everything.

Well I am pretty sure I will be out in a day or two... temp down and my body is doing a few things it does before AF... I am soooo sad

Tanya

Tanya - I am sorry sweetie - but it ain't over until the ugly cow shows up :hugs:

Oh Tanya, I'm so sorry you're sad......but like they say, it aint over til it's over. I'm still holding out hope for you!

Oh Tanya, I am so sorry you think af is going to show but you know your body better than anyone....Still as many of the girls say pg & af symptoms are so similar sometimes that it can be hard to tell. I am thinking of temping next month for the first time - I feel I want to cover all bases in helping to conceive - doing as much as I can iykwim? Anything I should know about temping girls?
    Chepie - glad you had fun at your dance concert - you go girl!!
    SusieT - enjoy your hols & the sleepins - no such thing for me with a 20 month old!!
    Hi to all the over lovelies out there & no pressure but.....can we pls have a few BFPs in here soon to keep the rest of us going?

mummyto1 - Thanks babe it was great fun..... Are you ok you seem really down sending a massive xxxxxxxxxxxxx I agree we need lots of BFPs ......... come on girls :P

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast