Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ September 2010

im very sad now......

Why sad? Don't be sad! I have no intentions of leaving you and clairesmummy and stoked and matthews mum and.................. memory failure. Still 100% here to support you and help you keep your eyes on the prize.

It's almost O time for you hun, this could be it, remember! You can pm me anytime, too.

Come to think of it... where is clairesmummy? Helloooooo.

oh yeah i forgot about pming...

Think she had people at her house and said she was going to be busy...

Yeah hopefully nearly o time....i have done two diji tests...both negative at moment...but there are lines there that r getting darker...my cervix seems medium at this stage...so hopefully i have no dramas this month.......bring on o bring on o......

My daughter has foot and mouth and my hubby sick and the kids r coming back early.....but im trying to keep my spirits up and my body not as stressed.....not sure if its working lol

Melster - Lines getting darker is a good sign. Bring on the bd bonanza! I hope your DD is ok.. I know nothing about foot and mouth. What exactly is it? Nothing serious, I hope. Poor little miss. And poor hubby too. I hope he's not giving you too much trouble hehe

OMG....PLZ DON'T ANYBODY LEAVE THIS THREAD I CAN'T GET THROUGH THIS JOURNEY WITH OUT YOU GUYS AND YOUR WONDERFUL SUPPORT AND KNOWLEDGE. excuse me while I have a . I don't want to offend anybody but with out hearing the day to day progress of these lovely PG ladies I would just give up hope of ever falling pragnant and not even TTC. So for all you Kell, Reet, Forshelby, Iona and anybody else I have missed please don't leave because you think you may be making it hard on me, cause as true as I sit at my pc typing this post in NO way at all have you ever made me feel 1 ounce uncomfortable on hear with your PG journey's ladies. It's ladies like you guys that make me believe and hold on to hope that it just may happen for us one day as well. So here is where I get down on my knees and beg you all pretty pretty pretty please don't leave because it has been suggested you are making us feel left out.
    Anyhoo better give you all an update on me.....lol....nothing to tell really I have no idea if I have O'd yet or not really don't care atm as I'm stressing out of my god dang tree about everything right now, 5 kids in the house really is driving me bloody insane especially the 3 boys none do as thier told only my DD and the other girl that is staying with us the boys are constantly back chatting us adults and it's driving me nuts, I feel like running away and hiding with the arguing that keeps going on between the MIL, FIL and kids. I don't cope well with arguments at all. But I did go to the DR this morning and had my BT done she took 2 viles of blood, I get my results Friday morning for them and DF has the form to go and have a SA done. So back to the DR friday morning for me to get an plan of attack.
    Last edited by Phteven; October 6th, 2010 at 08:17 AM. Reason: There's no need to shout.

Hello ladies

As you all know, this is a general chatter thread to support those who are trying to conceive after miscariage or loss. I think it's lovely that those of you who have become pregnant have stuck around to support your friends still ttc-ing, however it is also important to remember the purpose of this thread.

Anyone is invited to be part of the conversation, as long as the conversation is about ttc-ing after miscarriage or loss and the issues faced. Please keep pregnancy talk to the general pregnancy, belly buddy and pregnancy after M&L threads.

We ask you to respect these boundaries as we know it can be confronting to hear pregnancy chatter when you've just lost a bub.

But to all the pregnant mummies - please join our Pregnancy after Miscarriage or Loss thread and/or our belly buddies threads. And by all means keep popping in here to support and encourage these lovely ladies too.

If anyone has any questions about the guidelines for the TTC after M&L thread, please PM me.

don't worry clairesmummy, i will still be hanging around following your journey and hoping you get that BFP real soon sweety oxox

melstar - my DS got foot and mouth a couple of years ago but not too severly - not fun we were in isolation for 10 days which was over my study week for uni but one good thing was being at home with me 24/7 he started walking, so when he went back to daycare they were all amazed at him walking

afm - not much to report just plodding along watching the weeks roll over

Clairesmummy - I'll be around to support you of course, but I have to abide by the rules. As I said earlier, this is a call for the mods to make, and they've spoken. You can pm me anytime for belly stories though, lol. It's great to hear you've got your plan of attack sorted. Hoping you get the answers you need on Friday, and you get your sticky BFP soon! Ikwym about the arguing too, I hate that sort of stuff as well. How long until you have your sanity back...? hehehe

Iona - Your poor ds getting foot and mouth too.... that must have been hard being in isolation. I hope you're well.

I will defintely still be stalking too girls!!! And postng when i feel the need just not about myself!
    This thread has been a huge lifeline for me.. i cant just say goodbye to it now!

xxx

Forshelby- ur inbox is full.. trying to pm u back x

thanks mistyfying, i am sorry i have upset you all so much, i am now stepping away from this thread, this is the only place i can post about ttc after m/c but now i suspect i will not be welcome or supported here, i wish you all well and i hope you get your bfp's soon and for those already pregnant i hope your pregnancies goes smoothly and you are soon holding your babies safely in your arms

Forshelby- Thank you for missing me darl, that was really sweet to read and it made me feel a little valuable as well thank you, I will have to add all you PG girls to my friends list as I would love to keep in touch with you all. And I'm going to need all the support I can gather to get through this next week, months ect.
    Iona- Thank for lurking darl, and thank you again so much for all your advice it's appreciated.
    Reet- LOL sweet our very own stalker, I love it. I maybe searching for you soon may need some advice if you don't mind me asking you darl.
    MinniMouse- Please don't leave this thread darl, you are more than welcome to join in at anytime we are all pretty open and welcoming in here and don't at all think your comment has made you unwelcome in here hun. Everybody has a right to thier opinion darl and we all know that, feel free to jump on in at any time cause a new face is always welcome in here and we all want to share our journeys together we will support you all the way hun. Please don't go sending you lots of cyber hugs darl.

Clairesmummy- Ill be ur #1 stalker! I know u girls will be over in the paml thread very very soon tho U wont have to search very far to find me, i will defintely be popping in here to see how ur going .. i also stalk the ltttc thread too.. so just call my name and ill be there to chat!! The best of luck with those results on friday.. i will be checking in just to see if u have any answers. Be sure to pm me with any questions or if u just want to chat xx

Clairesmummy ill be stalking you too i cant wait to hear about your BFP very soon
    Im so glad on Friday you will have a plan of attack

Melster bring on the BD bonanza sounds like you are about to lay that egg
    Yeah what is foot and mouth?

Minniemouse nobody in here is like that youll always be welcome and be supported

Its really hard to let go of this thread its like a little safe haven where people really understand. Thanks girls for all your support never would have got through this far without you guys

Reet - Oops, emptied my inbox.

Minnie - No need to leave, really. You have every right to be here. Of course you will still be supported. Remember, freedom of speech! I think I just er.. had a moment. I think you revived this thread............ lol

Clairesmummy - You're welcome I'll be around stalking you of course. Oh and Reet is a great stalker. She stalked me reeeeal good back in the old days, hahaha.

Minnie your point was valid & has actually been an issue before so please know you are not the only person to have felt this way. Many have & do but just haven't spoken up on the boards.

Nobody wants your pregnancies to not be spoken of - but to be mindful that it may be painful to read about pregnancies when in a thread TTC. The daily trials of pregnancy after miscarriage are massive & very difficult. That is why we have a thread to disvcuss them.

Nobody wants or is suggesting that once pregnant you leave this thread - just that the discussions of u/s etc etc can be confronting & difficult to some.

It's about trying to be as respectful as we possibly can.

We know that as women who have been through much with the loss of your pregnancies that you will understand this & show compassion to why we make these decisions as a moderating team.

With love. xxx

thanks Inanna, you said what i was trying to say perfectly, i absolutely don't want you girls to leave, that wasn't what i was trying to say, i love hearing the updates to (it was so lovely to follow dory along and i want that with you girls too), i just felt the majority of the discussion had moved away from the ttc issues.....

forshelby: it seems i got the list moving again but i wish it was under different circumstances !

thanks for those who said i was still welcome here, i still think i shall lay low and take a break while i dust myself off

I am sure everyone understands now what was meant now Minnie & I trust everyone can just continue on whilst being mindful to keep pregnancy chatter in the pregnancy after loss thread.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast