Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ September 2010

Thanks girls, keep your inboxs clear my dear's you may all receive a pm on friday. I will either be feeling confident about my DRs plan or I will be falling to peices over bad news. Sorry I went MIA for a few days I'm having a rough time here at the moment but I'm counting the days down until I get my home back to it's usual peaceful self which will be this Sunday. I hope I get my BFP soon so I can join all of you in the other threads. It will be so quiet in here with out you all but I will feel at ease knowing you are all keeping a hopefully very close eye on me......lol.....LOVE YOU ALL ladies and I can't thank you all enough for being such a wonderful strong support to me and my adventures in TTC your knowledge you have all passed onto me and probably hopefully keep passing onto me is truly worth it's weight in gold and diamonds. Gunna miss you all soooooo much. I'm such a sook.

Melster- How are you travelling darl? How's the egg hunt and sausage sizzle going for you.....lol.....hope your body's playing by your rules this month darl.........it's sounding like O time is very close for you now........Love the chant you have to keep AF away darl, way to go. How was your wine tasting trip and week end away?

Dont be sad clairesmummy- we will all be keeping a very watchful eye over u girls. And trust me we wont be able to resist posting! x

That's very reassuring to know Reet thank you.
    Well not sure WTH is going on with me this month got my +OPK on CD10 so I should of O'd on CD12-CD14 have had and still have lots of CM and it has turned creamy today, and noticed tonight when going to lean over the table for something and while getting undressed I realised my BBs are a little on the tender side. I'm not convinced I have even O'd this month as yet, I really have no idea what so ever. Tired of waiting, already, for BT results and it hasn't even been 24hours since they took them.....sad yes I know......I reckon I must be the most impatient person in the world.....lol....my temps are saying I haven't O'd yet but then my DR tells me don't rely on my temps as they are not reliable for all women. AAHHHHH so confused, DF's all geared up and ready to do his SA and he is being so supportive to me and I just don't feel worthy of it some days. Guess I will know more either Friday or when AF arrives yet a bloody gain........gggrrrrrrrrr..........

Hi all, have been MIA for a bit... we've had a month where DD has had every bug going and DH and I have caught some of them *cough*! Also started a new job.

Hmmm, tricky to respond to the whole "pg and staying on in the thread" issue. I've been there myself- pg and stayed on a bit...then of course i had another mc and now the shoe is on the other foot; i'm TTC again. I know that I found it hard to leave completely when i was (briefly) pg. I also have felt sad at the thought of the pg ladies leading when they have been strong supports until they got their BFPs and was keen for people to stick around and l loved hearing updates. But at the same time, just by (lovely) chance, a lot of ladies got BFPs at once and suddenly instead of one BFPer hanging around to inspire the rest of us, there were about six lucky ladies which is fab but... at one point there was so much pg chatter the thought did cross my mind that "gee, it's feeling more like a pg thread in here". So i know where Minnie is coming from... but i don't want to lose touch with the lovely ladies who have stuck around either cos i value the support so I dunno what the answer is! (I'm fence sitting a bit here i know!!!)

Any hoo.... AFM: Had U/S today. All looking good. Eggie ready to pop from right ovary. I've got the green light to TTC again but... not sure if I will. Just started new job. Stressed at the idea of springing a pg on my new boss if i get UTD quickly (and the dang thing actually sticks!) Also, i wouldn't be entitled to maternity leave if i'm in the job less than 12mths. I don't want to miss out on paid leave or lose the job. They might be nice and let me have it anyway but they would be within their rights to just employ someone else. I dont' know what to do. On top of which, one of my really good friends just got a BFP. I was due to have my 2nd child a few months after she had hers (but i lost it and then another later on) and now she's potentially UTD with number three before i've even managed to get number 2. I'm happy for her but... *sigh*... unhappy for myself. SOrry for lack of persies. WIll catch up soon.

Just wanted to say that I didn't have a problem with all the PG ladies still posting in here either
    I have found you all incredibly supportive xx

minniemouse - I actually understand how you feel. If I can advise something, maybe you can check out LTTC after m/c loss thread. This one seems more focused on TTC than pregnancy, you may be more comfortable there. I know I was.

Ladies, it is LONELY in the PAML thread!!!! Come over there. It is for people like us, pregnant but not believing it, scared that it will go away....

I think it's time for a fresh start. You will find the new thread HERE...
    Last edited by Inanna; October 6th, 2010 at 08:15 AM.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718