Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ September 2010

hi everyone,just a quick update,i'm having a month off the ivf meds,i'm going to see an osteopath tomorrow to ask about a treatment they do in america to unblock tubes,i'm thinking no harm in asking.hugs to all...

mathews mum...defiantly not harm in asking....

Well i got a hormonal headache yesterday which is normally when i am pregnant...and strong wee...having that hungry empty feeling as well....still got pains coming on and off...still not convinced im pregnant tho but secretly hoping and praying.....i dont normally get ovary pain which makes me suspect pregnancy. But who knows after miscarriage my body is doing crazy things....pls stay away tue af......pls pls pls pls...

My friend just had a baby and im seeing her today...thankfully i am really excited and cant wait..i hope it doesnt make me sad later...

Hope ur all having a good weekend.

Im really snappy and grumpy and fighting with hubby......dont know whether its pmt or not

Clairesmummy sorry about AF - im heartbroken for you. i really thought it was your month

Have a great weekend and have a drink or two for me as well

melstar-sending no af thoughts....clairesmummy-sorry this wasn't your bfp month....afm-still trying to catch up....hi everyone

Matthews Mum - Good luck with the osteopath

Melster - Enjoy seeing your friend and her new baby.

Default New Here

Hi everyone, im only new to Belly belly but have heard that it is a great place for information. Im 26 and have 2 girls and the love of my life partner. We have been TTC on and off for about 3 years now. Have had 2 m/c's and hoping to get a sticky one next time. I am 3 dpo at the moment, unsure about this month but will definately be actively be trying as of next month.

I also suffer from blood clots (DVT) and am currently on warfarin, but went to the doctors tonight and have been put onto clexane shots. I would love to hear if anyone else has a condition like mine or is on these shots. Heres hoping for everyone to get there wish lots of baby dust.

starr84...welcome....this is a great plc to get support and advice. Im on my secoond cycle from my miscarriage and dpo13.....i have the dreaded feeling that af is coming....but praying it wont. Sorry cant help with the injections...

Starr - Hi and welcome, so sorry to hear of your losses and difficulty in TTC. I don't have any experience with clexane or dvt, but I just wanted to welcome you and wish you luck for this cycle, and the next, and well.. as long as it takes.

AFM - Geez, it's quiet in here... either everyone is bding, or worshipping the porcelain... LOL. Or, I don't know what else! Anyway, just thought I would ask a quick question. Have any of you ladies suffered from daily headaches in a previous pg? I've had them almost every single day since about 12wks. It's getting old really fast. And panadol just doesn't cut it! Plus I don't want to take them every day, or at all if I can help it. So far I'm just gritting my teeth and trying to carry on as normal but it's hard to want to do anything when your head is pounding. Should I be worried? I read that panadiene is also ok, but only occasionally. I really don't want to medicate it though, I want to know what might be causing it and if there's another way I can get rid of them. (So far have tried dark room, lying down, cold compress, napping) none of that works for long and sometimes lying down makes it feel worse.

Today I'm headache free for now so just hoping that continues and I can get some stuff done today!!!

forshelby - hey sweety, how are you going. I know mark's cousin had this and she was told to have gaterade or powerade which she said helped her as it could be that you are dehydrated. other than that I'm not too sure

@ Forshelby - The panadine will help with it, i know with my first i had bad headaches. You may have a nerve out of place or your neck or back my be out a little, could you explain if the headache is at the front/top of your head or is it at the back?

Also thankyou for the welcomes

i had a little bit of bleeding/pink CM this morning and just now passed a really big clot.

i don't think that this could happen and it not be a miscarriage.

so upset. i really felt positive about this one

now i've stopped bleeding again... what's going on?
    i passed a big clot (about the size of 2 peas, sorry if TMI) this morning and i'm sure that's not a good sign and assumed that i must be MCing.
    but now nothing is happening, apart from me going mental.

me and my DH have accepted that this is a MC but could we be wrong? (very hopeful here...)
    is there any thing i can do?

if i was MCing, when would a preg test come back negative? straight away or would it take a few days?
    i'm 5wk3days today and am booked in for my first US in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by glenglen View Post
    now i've stopped bleeding again... what's going on?
    i passed a big clot (about the size of 2 peas, sorry if TMI) this morning and i'm sure that's not a good sign and assumed that i must be MCing.
    but now nothing is happening, apart from me going mental.

me and my DH have accepted that this is a MC but could we be wrong? (very hopeful here...)
    is there any thing i can do?

if i was MCing, when would a preg test come back negative? straight away or would it take a few days?
    i'm 5wk3days today and am booked in for my first US in a week.
    \

I Glenglen have you been to see a doctor as yet? It could be a m/c or it could be something else. I would def go see a doctor they can give you a scan to see if there is anything wrong. It will still be a positive test most likely if you are m/cing it ranges how long it shows positive for. Take care i hope everything turns out to be ok

Glenglen: so sorry about the bleeding. My OB has told me you often just don't know what's going on til they take a look inside (U/S). He's had women with quite a bit of bleeding and baby is ok, and other women with no bleeding where baby is not ok... and everything in between. So it's a 'wait and see' thing. Talk to your doc. Best of luck, FX for you.

Starr84: welcome to BB. I have had 2 mcs and my OB thinks I have a blood clotting problem. I've been told to take aspirin while TTC and then clexane injections daily when i fall pg (until about 37wks with induction at about 38 wks I think). I don't know more than that and it's all theory at this stage: I'm only starting TTC again next month. Not sure what you wanted to know?

Clairesmummy: sorry about stupid AF. I agree with others' comments: sounds like it would be a good idea to get some tests done. Might be a problem somewhere that they Dr can help you with and help you get UTD. Hope you have a good weekend away
    Damprye: Sorry your AF showed up too : (
    Reet, Forshelby, Kelbel, Mum22, Iona: hi preggie girls! Belly rubs to you all! (Scuse my laziness in clumping you together: i'm sneaking onto BB in the middle of a Sunday and will have to rejoing DD and DH in a minute!)
    Dory: Special hello to you: stalking for your BA!

Melster: Sorry you are stressing. I agree with others' comments; you have a great pg track record and surely it will happen soon for you again. FX for you.
    Mathewsmum: Hope you get some answers from the osteo, hugs to you.

Sorry if i've missed anyone. Quick post!

should i call my GP or my OB? i haven't even seen my OB yet, but am booked in for my 8 week appointment with him....

Hi,

Im just wondering if I could join you ladies? We started ttc # 2 at the start of oct last, we feel pg in March, but sadly this ended in missed m/c at 10wks. Af will be here any day now, so this next cycle will be our 4th trying since the loss

Glenglen - Yes you could be wrong. Go straight to the ER and request an early U/S. Call either your GP or OB once there, perhaps to kill time whilst waiting. (It might be a lengthy wait, triage operates on the theory of how much pain you're in, and how much they can do to intervene, which isn't much if it is a mc, just wanted to warn you about that part, hun.) It might be able to tell you where the bleeding is coming from, if the sac is still there etc. You won't be able to see a hb but you might still get some peace of mind. They will also take bloods and have a repeat done in 2-3 days to tell you for sure what's going on. I reccomend you go to your nearest ER, if for no reason other than to get some answers, and feel like you're DOING something instead of worrying (which is totally understandable, hun). A pg test wouldn't come back neg for at least a few days, IMO. Also, a clot the size of 2 peas is not that big. When I had my mc at nearly 8wks I passed clots the size of a 50c piece. You could still be ok. Hang in there and let me know what you've decided to do!

Iona - That's a good idea. I've been trying to drink a lot of water but sometimes I just don't feel that thirsty. I'll try anything though, thanks for your input! How's your belly going?

Starr - Mostly it's at the back of my head which is why lying down sucks so much. It did disappear when DP gave me a neckrub but was back within 2 days. Perhaps I'm dehydrated AND have a neck problem. Can you write me a note to give to DP for free non-complainy neck-rubs? LOL

Possum - I'm delighted to be a part of your 'preggie clump' LOL. How are you doing these days?

Garfield - Of course you can, just jump on in hun. Sorry to hear about your losses. Best of luck for this next cycle and I hope it brings you a BFP!

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast