Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ NOV/DEC 07

fingers crossed for you annabelle that the NY will bring you some great news. Were o were is my AF.

*waves to everyone*

Hope your all doing well.. Still in the TWW and this cycle, there is a lack of symptoms except for feeling a bit sick and cramps since 5DPO.
    Never mind, maybe next cycle

hi everyone,
    sorry I have been mia for awhile.
    congratulations zionsmom, that is fantastic news!!!

beaksie I hope the move goes well.
    soory this is just short note, my dps dad is coming to stay so I have been cleaning like a mad thing (seeing as this is his house!!) hope everyone is well and good, welcome to the newbies hope your stay here is short and sweet!
    lizjessie, it is so nice to hear you a lot more upbeat these days.
    new job is going well, but I am very tired, not used to this anymore, working that is!!
    crossing my fingers for lots more bfps, cmon girls, WE CAN DO IT!!!
    Gotta luv yas and leave yas,
    xxx

Hi everybody,

Hope you are all doing okay at this crazy time of year! Wouldn't a healthy BFP for us all be the best presents Or even just as an early 2008 pressie, that would do!!

Mainly just wanted to say hi PASH - I do feel for you, it's da...m difficult - it must be so hard to have to wait before you can ttc again. I really really hope your hcg continues to go down. Wierd how it goes up and down. And don't feel bad about dumping, thats what we are all here for, and you have had a particularly bad 2007, like me - but 2008 will be our year Pash, I think the tide will turn back in our favour, and you will start your family. Glad to hear you are back in Oz, and if you get down to Tassie, let me know - I'll either shout you a big glass of red and some good Tassie soft cheese; or make you a fresh juice (cos you'll be utd ) ahh....... anyway, wishing you the best of best of luck !!!!

Hope everybody else is okay - I'm doing okay, still very much have my moments. I'm about to ovulate again, so thats something good........ we will just keep on trying, and eventually, we will get what we want.

Take care all.

Lee xoxo

zionsmom Guest

Thank you Starrysky and everyone in general.

Pash I hope your numbers continue to go down and you are able to move on and ttc soon.

Good Luck to all those about to ovulate!!!!!!!!!

Finger crossed for those on the tww.

Hi all,

I feel somewhat nervous and ambivalent about posting, but I've had very clear symptoms (same as early symptoms in previous pregnancies) for the past 5 days...have tested twice today and have very clear BFPs within the specified time. I'm 13 DPO. I'm excited, but to be completely honest, the pessimist in me is not allowing me to get my hopes up. I've made an appointment to see my GP - can't get in until Friday; so I'll be asking for blood test as I want to know if my hormone levels are lower than they should be and therefore whether I should be "preparing" myself. I have another session of acupuncture tomorrow, so hopefully that will help make this one stick. Doesn't it absolutely suck that we can't enjoy the simple pleasure of getting a BFP without having in the back of our minds the thoughts that it might not stick? Even my DH is saying he doesn't want to get his hopes up until we at least see the little one on a scan. Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely excited that I've got this far again...I'm 4 wks & 1 day! But I'm just so scared....

wow that is great new just before christmas, is very normal to be scared just take one day at a time. we are all here for you.send you a big hug and pray for a sticky baby.

Oh my gosh Kaib - woo hoo! Congratulations! SOOOOOOO HAPPPPPY for you! I totally hear you on the scared thing - i would be petrified as well. Just hang in there babe and try to stay calm. Thinking of you and sending you sticky vibes.

LSB xxx

Thanks Bettyboop & LSB for your congrats & encouragement. I'm hesitant to make an announcement on the PAML thread even...I want to see what the blood tests say, and given Christmas is next week (and my GP appoint if Friday), I'm not anticipating I'll have those results until late next week. Symptoms are strong which I hope is a good thing. Thanks again for your encouragement...I'm going to be a wreck by the time I get to the first scan I reckon, so the support from people like you on this thread is going to be what gets me through.

kaib - sending you tons of sticky vibes.

Thanks so much Anthonysmum.

kaib - Congratulations on such wonderful news!!! You are a strong person, and you will get through this "scary stage". Sending lots of sticky vibes *hugs*

Kaib - try not too worry too much! your are going to be 3rd time lucky! all will be fine!

Hi Hj & MissBel - thanks for your encouragement and reassurance. I had a dream last night that I lost this one; woke up & told DH & he tried hard to reassure me that it was just a dream. DH & I have decided this time not to tell our parents & other family until we make it to 12 weeks, just to be sure (although I know you can never be absolutely 'sure'). Hope you are both going ok.

I just wanted to say good luck to you all.

I am hoping to join the TTC group in the New Year. We lost our baby Nathaniel at the 20 week scan - we found out he had passed away around 15 weeks. At present we are in the waiting period after the D&C which was 2 weeks ago. I am waiting and praying for my cycle to resume so we can start planning to try again. We hopefully will get the test results etc at our 6 week follow up appointment.
    What have you all been doing to prepare your bodies for conception - naturopath etc? I am interested in finding some ways to get my body in good health.

Hi there Katiegirl - sorry to hear of your loss, do join us .

I'm freaking out even more now...my temps have dropped and I woke up with cramping last night. If I go for a BT today, what's the earliest you reckon I can get the results?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast