Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ NOV/DEC 07

annabelle - sorry AF arrived , please send her my way, doc said sometimes hcg has to get to 2, she is doing more BT on monday.hope AF is here by then.

Thanks bettyboop!! I will pass AF onto you as soon as I can - must
    be really annoying and a bit frustrating - I hope your levels get sorted
    really soon so you can get that BFP again x

STARRYSKY - great to see u again and sorry about the AF - you and I are
    seriously in synch almost (got my AF yesterday!!) lets hope we can celebrate
    our BFPs together soon
    p.s good luck with the new job too

j&js mummy - welcome to our little gathering here - you are sure to be well looked after - so sorry to hear about your babies - hugs to you

kbowman - have a great time with your family and thanks too for your wishes

Me I am a bit better today my AF is not annoying me as much as it did when she first arrived -
    luckily DH is doing awful shifts and is in not state to bd so the timing of AF is good in that
    respect.

Good night girls
    AnnaBelle

Kbowman A christmas with family? Sounds lovely. You must really be looking forward to it.

BettyBoop I hope AF comes your way too. I got AF when my HCG was still 112, but I think that is unusual.

All the best to everyone.

Hello everyone!
    Just wanted to drop in and say a quick hello to you all, and let you know Im thinking of you all. Been lurking about the place a bit making sure Im up on the news in here. Sorry to all you who were visited by AF. Stinking cow that she is!! Hope you're all managing to stay positive. There's still time for a New Years BFP, though that would mean no bubbly....might want to reconsider that one!!
    Nothing thrilling from me. 8 more sleeps till Im back in civilisation. Cant wait. (I know Im getting repetitive...sorry) Off for farewell drinkies with my ex work mates tonight which should be good. It's been ages since I've had a night out.
    Anyway, hope you're all great, and good luck chicks .......

Beaksie! We've missed you in here! Hope you doing well!

Hope all of you are doing well too

Hello everyone!!

Everyone must be bd mighty quiet here at the moment!!

I am Ok just want to have a rant ...then I will be better!!
    My sisters is due to have her 2nd baby any day now and I am feeling
    a bit disappointed in myself - I am feeling really realy excited for her
    and can't wait for the bub to arrive - ringing every day and being
    very supportive - yet at the same time I feel like gosh here we go again
    someone else having a baby and not me!!My sister falls pregnant like it
    is absolutely no big deal and sails thru pregnancy like its no big thing.
    My sister is great and we are really good friends but I feel so awful I am so envious of her and i cant put into words what i am feeling...I am just sick and tired of visitng everyone else in hospital and going to baby showers and christenings..blah ..blah...
    Got another friend having a bub next week too so i think it is just getting to
    me!!
    My sister doesnt really ask much about the mc probablyt feels like it is
    easier for me not to talk about it...i undestand... i would have been almost
    6 months now...In midst of AF so it is such a reminder to me that i am not
    pregnant at the moment!!
    I am sure i am not alone in feeling the way i do but god i am really over being
    happy for everyone else
    Ok that is how i am feeling - thanks for listening girls...what would i do without all of you to listen and say all these horrible things to??
    Hope everyone is having a good weekend - and I promise that I will be better soon.
    XX
    AnnaBelle

Annabelle - I know how you feel, I'm sure we have all had similar thoughts at different times. I think approaching Christmas makes it worse, because we think of all the "what could have beens" and then we have to face our families, who don't really understand how we are hurting. I hope your weekend improves and AF is kind to you,then tell her to pee off for good Do something to make yourself laugh, or put on some favourite music and dance around like a maniac -that always makes me feel better. xx

*waves hi to everyone*

Hello and lots of hugs to Annabelle and everyone else who's feeling fragile and not very Christmassy (yeah, that's me too!) at the moment. AF is here with me and extra heavy, BettyBoop, and I've had a word to her and she says she'll be with you very soon Hope that your bt on Monday brings some good news for you.

Lol, Belinda! I have visions of you dancing around like a maniac! Hope you're having a great weekend.

Thanks Pash! When do you head back to Oz? How's the weather where you are? Aircon is on almost 24/7 here lately. Too hot for much snuggling!

Hi everybody
    Just dropping by and I thought Id say hi!
    Annabelle- You are so not the only one who feels like that! Ive been feeling like Im the biggest cow put on earth at the moment because Ive just found out 2 friends are preg (8 and 13 weeks respectively) and both have 6 month olds!! Outwardly Im managing to be really happy and supportive of them, which I am. But on the inside it's like little knives stabbing away,and I can feel the envy and resentment building up. Particularly as DP says "we just have to get into it (BD) and start popping them out". Coz gee it's just that easy for me! More and more Im feeling as though My DD is gonna end up an only child, and though I know Im eternally blessed to have her, it also just makes me feel really sad....
    So anyway, you're absolutely not alone on that front. It just all sucks.
    OK, enough of the negative stuff....16 days till Santa comes. Yay!!!
    Have been teaching DD about Santa, so now if she sees a pic, or someone on telly she lets ot a nice low Ho Ho Ho. Bloody funny.
    To Starrysky (where'd you beed??), Treelo, Kbowman, Pash, LizJessie, Bettyboop, Kaib and all the rest of you wonderful chicks .....hope you're all great!!!

annabelle - sending you a big hug , i know how you fell . i had a little bit of spotting last night , thought AF might have been here when i woke but nothing , bit strange.Big hugs to you all.

hi girls

sorry i havn't been on much latly keeping pretty quiet really hope everyone is well thinking of you all and spreading round the baby dust for those bfp's this mnth wouldn't that be the best chrissy present of all

take care girls
    big hugs xx

thankyou all for trying to sent me AF but alittle spotting is not enough lol.

Hey bettyboop, missbelinda77,kbowman, beaksie, thanks for your support after my rant......I feel normal knowing you understand me and how i am feeling..
    missbelinda I did crank up the music today (while doing housework) & that
    certainly helped...nothing like a bit of powderfinger to get me smiling !!

betty - girl you must be so frustrated grrrrrrrrrrr...maybe AF is on her way now that you have some spots - hug right back to you

Hey i think yesterday i was like that because i seriously went to the shops and all i bought was presents for my sisters new bub, then something for the nos 1 baby so he doesnt feel left out when nos 2 arrives..and then i had to buy a christening present.....got back to the car arms full of ..baby things...for everyone else!!
    That i guess triggered my little melt down..
    Feeling bit better today thanks to you all...no baby yet for my sis!

I guess the only thing that will make this better is a BFP for xmas for us all yipee!

Thanks again for listening
    AnnaBelle
    xx

Default Hi all

Hi everyone

Well, here I am, never in my wildest dreams would I think that this would happen to me!

I just found out on Thursday that my 10 week pregnancy was a blighted ovum. This is after a chemical pregnancy in August at 5 weeks. I had my d&c on Friday and I guess the preg hormones are starting to drop because Im starting to feel pretty damn emotional.

AnnaBelle, I swear I could have written your little rant. It seems everyone I know who decides to get pregnant, go off the pill and in 2 months they are pregnant. We have been trying 13 months now and I feel like Im just about to lose it emotionally. My close girlfriend is 12 weeks pregnant and I had to get my other friend to call and tell her about the blighted ovum because I just couldnt do it. I avoided a Christmas party yesterday with all our close friends as 3 girls there are pregnant. I just dont know how Im going to get through the festive season this year.

We have had all the standard tests and everything is normal. Had an appointment with a FS in October who said we should just keep going the way we are as he cant see what the problem is. (At the time I was pg but didnt know it). Well, obviously there is a frickin problem because wouldnt I be pregnant and staying pregnant if there wasnt? I dont want to hear, "Well, obviously you can get pregnant, so just keep trying, blah blah blah!"

How long should you wait after a d&c to try again,does anyone know? My ob said to wait one cycle, but when will that be? Should I count this bleeding from the d&c as a period, or will another one come in a few days when the hormone levels drop?

Im thinking I might wait till after Feb as we are going to Fiji at the beginning of it, yay! Im trying to look at the positive side of things, ie I can have ****tails around the pool, eat the raw fish salad they make there, not have to worry about listeria etc etc. It doesnt quite compensate but I will take anything positive I can get out of this situation at the moment, if you know what I mean...

Well girls, thats my intro. Sorry if I sound like a crazy woman, I probably am at the moment!!!

Hayley xx
    Last edited by HayleyW; December 9th, 2007 at 10:40 PM.

Hi all - Well, I'm 4DPO and I already feel like AF is on her way! What the??

Hope you're all doing well

Hello there,

HayleyW - Welcome to our little group - I am very sorry to hear what has happened - it is just so hard but take one day at a time - looking at the
    positive side of things is an excellent way of coping - so yes if you are not
    preg when you go to Fiji - ****tails & seafood galore for you
    It is truly the only way to get through these disappointments - have a rant
    and rave now and again too - we are listening!! it helps
    When I had my missed mc i was advised to wait for one period and then start
    TTC again - my ob said it just makes sure everything is "gone" and then if
    you do fall preg it makes dating the pregnancy more accurate cause you count
    from the first day of your last period
    Hope your stay here is short and sweet xo

Lizjessie - i tell you this TTC does your head in you notice so much that you never did before about your cycle - oh the days of just getting your AF and not thinking anything more about it !! so innocent weren't they!
    Good luck in your TWW

I am OK - gearing up for ovulation in the next week or so !!
    Got the worst blind pimples on my chin - does anyone else get them ??
    No baby yet for my sister !!

Have a great night
    Anna

Annabelle - man, i totally echo your rant about everyone being preg, and especially the bit about your sis - that is exactly the same in my family. She has never had a m/c and her pregs have been always so easy. Aaaaaargh. Not fair!

Hayley - so sorry hun about your news. Hope you can find all the support and friendship you ned in here to help you through.

Big hugs to everyone else.

Default AAAAARGGHHH!!!! So angry!!!

Hi ladies

Thanks for your welcomes. Can I just vent here please? Ive already vented to my DH and my other girlfriend who is having problems TTC but still feel like I need to get it off my chest.

Well, I finally called my girlfriend today, the one who is 12 weeks pregnant after being off the pill for 2 months. And so after all the are you oks etc she proceded to tell me that I should take a break and relax and then it will happen. She told me that I have been consumed with TTC for the past year, and thats why Im not getting pregnant. She told me that after the first month that she didnt concieve and she started stressing out she just told herself to relax and then it happened!!!! So, apparently girls, thats what we need to do. Can you believe this??? AFTER 2 MONTHS????? She has the gall to say that to me, who has been trying for over a year and 2 failed pregnancies!!!

I swear, I just feel like isolating myself from pregnant women at the moment. I cant handle their happiness and their smug satisfaction in their fertility. And I know I sound completely irrational and nasty but I just cant help the way I feel and I know you girls understand.

LizJessie, how are you feeling now? Still feel like AF is on the way?

H xx

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast