Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #3

Hey girls,
    Im back from a 2 month spell, and waiting for AF, i havent worried about ttc over chrissy so not expecting any bfp this month....but im still in the tww i guess....just wanted to pop in and say hi and good luck to anyone testing soon.

hugs
    treelo

Tempus - gee thanks i didnt think my impatience was that obvious!!!! hahaha
    i tested yesterday at 10dpo and got a bfn!!! AF is due tomorrow and my temp is still staying up at 36.8 which it has been for 3days now!!! dont know whats with that! hope MC isnt still messing with my cycle!!

hj - Sorry about the bfn, but it is still kinda early. If your temp is still up there is definately hope. good luck.

tempus - belated sorry about AF, last month I was thrilled to see her b/c it meant we could start trying, now I am back to hating her again.

treelo - Hope your ttc journey is a short one.

Lane - hoping its not AF your feeling. keeping my fingers crossed.

As for me, I think I may be ready to ovulate soon. my temp is crazy, but I think it may just be my thermometer. sorry TMI alert. my EWCM tells me that ovulation is upon us. giving DH the work out. i should be officially in the TWW in a few days but thought i would check in early. good luck all.

Barbara

Anthonysmom - Thanks - i hope u are right! will test again wednesday if AF dosent come and temp dosent go down!!!
    have fun giving DH the work out! hahaha hopefully u catch that sneaky egg!

Anthonysmom - thanks hun but its already been a long one, i misscarried in July last year and have been trying ever since, i just decided to have a break ove christmas and new year as it was all getting too much and my son had an operation last week, so i have just been waiting for everything to be over and now ill start trying again. I also had a two month break from BB which has been good for me too.

hugs
    treelo

treelo - i am sorry. hope your son is doing well. also hope 2008 is good to you.

Default Where are you AF?

Hi Everyone,

I need some advice so thought I'd pop in and see if anyone can help

After waiting for 7 weeks after my m/c AF arrived on 14th Dec. Lasted a few days seemed pretty normal. Anyway AF should have come on Friday 11th Jan (I use to have a regular cycle). I took a HPT on Thursday and got BPN, I took another one Saturday morning and another BFN... still no sign of AF.

I don't know when I O as I don't temp or anything I just DTD from day 10-20 every day or so... (I think I should start temping maybe so I can understand my cycles)

Could I maybe have a longer cycle maybe my m/c made eveything a bit funny? I assume I'll just have to wait and if nothing happens just keep testing?

hj1981 - I've been following your story let's hope this one has a happy ending and maybe you have a longer cycle this month with BFP around the corner!!

Hi all , i have seen most of you around ,i O 5 days ago, my D&C was 80 days ago and still no AF, did opk and i have O. Not getting my hopes up.
    Fingers crossed for all about to test

Hi Girls

I'm still in the two week wait at the tail end of it and probaby expecting AF.... I tested this morning and it was so that was a bit upsetting. Anyway, if i'm not UTD, i just hope AF comes now so i can start again on cycle 4....fresh new cycle huh.

GL to all of you girls in this awful 2 week wait

Hi ladies,

AF due this Thursday and I've had all the usual signs. I was trying to play it down, but last night I had the worst head ache and cramps so it is only a matter of time now. DH is off to work for 6 weeks so that puts next month off to. A little break might get my cycles back on track since my m/c in November.

Barbara - best of luck with TTC this month. Fingers crossed for you!
    Hj1981 - sorry about the BFN, but it's still early. Hoping you get your BFP.
    Treelo - I hope your son is okay and best of luck with TTC soon.

to Milka and Bettyboop sending you all my best wishes and fingers crossed for you both.

Renstar - sorry about the BFN, but like hj1981 it's early days and that may change. Did you or do you have any PM signs?

Hang in there ladies!

Goodmorning Everyone! had a big temp drop from 36.8 to 36.5! so im guessing AF is on her way!!!
    oh well its a bit like my first MC - i had to wait 2 visits from AF before i fell preg again - so this will be my 2nd visit if she comes today! Next mth will be our mth!!! im thinking positive for once!!!!

Anthonysmum - aaaw dont be sorry hun, if its meant to be then it will happen when its suppose to happen. Nothing i do or say can make it happen any quicker unfortunately.

No sign of AF for me yet...hope its not another out of wack cycle, i highly doubt that im pregnant with everything thats been going here. My son Cooper is doing really well, just a minor operation to fit grommets in his ears as he was having trouble hearing. The hearing is already improved a little so im very pleased, just gotta hope they stay in long enough to make a long term difference.
    have a great day and week everyone.

hugs
    treelo

Lane - yeah i do have PMS symptoms and also UTD signs! It's confusing me.... i kinda feel like i have mild AF cramps now but that could be early preg signs too?!? my BBs hurt still and nipples so sore and i'm so so tired.... have been for few days now.... anyway time will tell.

I might try a test tomorrow.

HJ - sorry about temp drop mate.... that sucks but as you said, we are one month closer to that BFP!!!!

So I am very confused right now. This month I started taking my temp every morning. I didn't start until cycle day 7 b/c I didn't think the OB would give us the all clear to TTC. my temp has been anywhere from 98.0 to 98.5 the whole time. that is kind of high for pre-ovulation. I did see some EWCM a few days ago which is now gone which is why I thought I was in TWW now, but temps won't confirm it. I am wondering if my thermometer is broken or I am doing this all wrong or maybe i am miss timing my cycle. sorry for the rant, just don't know if I should still be attacking DH at this point or asking him to play a nice game of scrabble.

Barbara

treelo: well, you know sometimes babies creep up on you when you least expect it. My first was conceived during drug holiday from clomid. And good luck with your son and the tubes in his ears.

hj1981: aw, snap! sorry for your BFN. Now, I don't want to build you up to much, but if your temp is still high, there's still a chance. MC can mess up your cycle, but you would be more likely not to have had any temp surge at all, or for your temp to go up then come down too soon (luteal phase defect).

anthonysmom: I have kind of a love/hate relationship with AF. I 100% want another baby, but I'm still afraid of getting preg and then losing. it. So, I wasn't too disappointed that I got AF. My temps were crazy after MC, but CM tells you when to start trying.
    Furthermore, my understanding vis a vis temps is that your basal temp tends to stay pretty constant throughout your reproductive life. But not in every case (of course). It's possible your body is trying to get back to normal, which is why on the one hand you are seeing CM but on the other hand your temps are weird. Or your thermometer might be broken (try taking it at the same time you use a fever thermometer and see if they match up. Of course, not every thermometer is equally accurate...) My gut feeling, and I'm not a doc, is that your body is just trying to get back to normal. Good luck! (sorry for the uberlong post)

milka: MC can definitely mess up your cycle--that's why docs usually make you wait to TTC. Of course, without charting or temping, it's impossible to know where you are in your cycle, but probably your body is just getting back to normal. I'll keep my finger crossed!

bettyboop: I feel for you--I've been following your story for months and this AF drama just seems to go on and on, doesn't it? Has your doctor said anything or had you tested?

Renstar, best of luck! And yes, it is confusing that the pms and preg signs are pretty much the same (nature's practical joke?)

Lane242230: So sorry. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Tempus - my lp is usually 12days - is that too short? and my temp is low compared to what it is meant too be so im sure af will come (it better) - last time it took 2mths for me to fall preg after mc so it seems its happening all over again - my temps seem to be doing what they are meant too!!!

hey all - dont want to put a dampner on things - but i just realised we have been ttc for over 12mths now! i just had a big cry at work! im devo'd!

Hj sending you a bighug

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast