Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Late Loss/Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth after the 1st trimester ~ Jan 07

clare076 Guest

OK spring, its 3.15pm over here in Perth so you muct have had your results by now ....comeon. (that must be our new catch phrase lol) Hun I so hope they are awesome numbers.

lol Dream, I got in trouble the other night for ogling Brad Pitt at the golden globes, how could you not ogle that hunk? DP said. "you know I am sitting right here" hee hee. They were talking about Nadal on sunrise this morning, trying to work out what undies he was wearing under those cargos, so funny.

Well I went to the GP again today, he had my ultrasound from the other day. Bubs was measuring at 5w6d with a heart rate of 113bpm. So happy to see that number. He was a lovely older GP who also works at the hospital were I am going to have bubs so he totally understood why I was so petrified. I have another ultrasound referral for 3 weeks time, so hopefully bubs is measuring at least 9w, I will be able to exhale then. He has also put in a referral to the antenatal clinic for an urgent early booking in appointement so I can have access to counsellors etc free of charge.

Will be sticking around for your post Spring.

clare076 Guest

WOOHOO, YEAH SPRING
    they are awesome numbers, one healthy little bean in there. God I am so happy for you, I think I am more excited for you than I was with my BFP OMG I cant stop smiling. Now you can have cravings for green apples and water like bec hewitt. lol

Yeah Spring, Im so happy for you both, that is the best news today......well for a long time! Levels sound wonderful so bring on the M/S not to bad just a enough to keep you happy.

Dont you leave us, I want you to hang around and pass those BFP vibes around. Im just so, so, happy for you the best news.........have a great night tonight.xxxxxx

(I will post everyone else tomorrow)

Thanks guys, I am glad you said that my numbers are good because I didn't really know. I just want to get excited but I am so petrified that I feel sick. I know it will start to sink in soon and I hope that my syptoms get worse (lol) bring on that m/s

Well it is official now, even my ticker says so.

Thanks so much for your unconditional support.

Love Spring

PS DH's cousin is coming over for dinner tonight so I will have to visit BB on the sly, we are not telling anyone yet.

OMG!!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited for you Spring - congratulations!!!!!! Bring on the m/s. You are not allowed to leave us yet. Like Nat said, pass some of your BFP vibes around!!!

Big hugs to you and lil' spring

You have made my day..............my week. I have a MASSIVE grin on my face (and a little tear - but a good one) because I am so happy for you. I have had a pretty rough week but today I was doing better.........now I am more than better.

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!

I am so happy for you I have to admit I don't know what normal HCG levels are either (folks are dumb where I come from, lol) but all these gals are very cluey so I would agree they are great!

I will have already text you congratulations by the time you read this because I have to, but all the same CONGRATULATIONS. By the way, tell DH I said job well done , lol

Talk soon,

Love Mel

P.S. I TOLD YOU SO!!!!! :biggrin:

Oh and Clare, glad to hear that bubba has a strong

And also Spring, I hope Vinnie is ok and well hydrated now. Maybe he is just trying to get you used to those sleepless nights Bring 'em on hey!

Spring what fantastic news hun...I wish you a great 9 months
    Bec

kirsty Guest

Spring what wonderful news sweetie you deserve it!! You have made my week so much better.

And for those that are remotely interested there is a page here with suggested HCG levels at different times.

Clare, Dream, Lynn, Mel Bec G and Kirsty

Thanks so much guys, you really don't know how much your support means to me. And I am glad I am not being kicked out yet because I have plenty of spair to spread around.

Clare: Glad to hear that your little bean has a nice and strong heartbeat. It is amazing everytime you see the miracle that is growing inside you isn't it. Big warm congratulatory :hugs: to you babe.

Lynn: How are you today honey? Have you got much done on Coopers garden in this darn heat? I know you have had a rough week so I hope that you are starting to feel a little better. I will have to go outside tonight and look up for the Southern Cross if it is a clear night and say hi to your little man.

Kerry: OMG a kindney bleed, I hope that everything is ok hunny. Let us know how you are going once you get a chance. Sending heaps of Get Better Vibes your way.

Mel: Well yes you were right. You know you are awesome but a huge thanks for everything that you have done to support me. I think I might need another of our 4 hour phone chats to debrief after my run in with the stupid GP. I know it is O time for you so get your jiggy on girl and I hope

Kirsty: I have read through your posts about your results babe and I really hope that the answers will bring you that mirical that you desire. Thank you for your comforting words, I just hope that you are blessed with a BFP soon.

Dream: Hope you enjoy you time away babe, where are you going, hope the weather is good for you and you don't swelter. Have a ball.

Bec G: Awesome news that you have lost 3 Kgs in such a short time, that is amazing. Just take care of yourself but I hope for you that the kilos just keep dropping off.

Well me, Frank seems to better but is driving us insane as we are not able to exercise him at the moment and he doesn't seem to understand. Anyway, I am still worried about my high BP which is no doubt making it worse. DH has a BP cuff because he was a medic in the army so he is going to take it morning and night. I think I have a major case of White Coat Syndrome and just get so nervous going to the doctors that I feel physically ill. Oh well, better get used to it again, pleanty of trips ahead of me. Has anyone else had a problem with high BP? As of yesterday I have cut out all salt and increased my water intake. Any other suggestions?

Anyway, I'll pop in later to say hi.

Have a great weekend, Luv Spring

PS

Thanks for the HCG levels Kirsty, it made me feel heaps better
    Last edited by kirsty; January 22nd, 2007 at 07:08 AM.

Congratulations Spring!
    I hope you really do spread that extra around
    Cheers
    Bailey

Hey everyone,

Spring - sorry I can't help you on the high BP. Mine was ok when I was pregnant with Cooper. Hope someone else can help you. How is Frank - hope he has calmed down and drinking plenty of water. Thank you so much for thinking of Cooper and I hope that you do get to see his star tonight (i hope we don't get a storm). He will be waving down at you and wishing you all the best and sending you the biggest hug.

Jo - I hope everything is ok and look forward to hearing from you when you are back on line. Thinking of you.

Nat - hope you are having a great time away and find time to relax. Thank you so much for the chat - you have such a positive way of thinking and it made me feel so much better after the week I had.

Clare - glad to hear that bubs had a good heartbeat. Thinking of you.

Well today we started Cooper's garden. Here I was thinking we could have it finished in one day DH wants it to be perfect so was making sure that the blocks lined up perfectly so it has taken a bit longer than expected. Plus he had to cut some which meant hiring a brick saw and the heat hasn't helped. The temp said that it was 38 degrees. DH is now having a sleep - I think he got a bit burnt. We should have it finished tomorrow which will be nice. I just hope it is as beautiful as I picture it in my head.

My friend dropped over today (with naughty afternoon tea - I've been so good!!!!) and gave me a beautiful crystal dream catcher. It says when suspended in direct sunlight it will cast a myriad of brilliantly coloured perfect rainbox spectrums around the room. It is just gorgeous. I now just need to find the perfect place to put it. Another friend's mum gave me a Swarovski Star with a little tag with Cooper's name on it. That is gorgeous too and I need to find a spot for that as well. I love receiving things like this as they are just another way that I can remember my precious angel.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Oh Mel - your best friend is on the TV tonight - are you going to watch him........comeon!!!!

Hi girls,

Well this is my last post till Friday because we are going away yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I cant wait, ive packed the bags, done the shopping and purchased to alcohol. So just need to go!! We are heading off to the Hawksbury River. A house we have hired and you can only get there by boat! I will have a drink for you all .......especially those "with beans".

Lynn It was so hot today, I was thinking about you both doing the garden......hope DH recovers! It must be nice to see Coopers garden comming together. Don't forget those photos. Also what day are you at? maybe a BFP is heading your way soon . Im glad you feel better, anytime. p.s forgot to tell you last night way up there, we were looking at the stars, DS asked about the southern cross, it was so clear, I told him I knew someone whos angel baby star was there and we all made a wish.

Spring What medication are you, on if any this could have something to do with BP? Its not to high and if you cant stand Drs then this could cause a rise. Im glad to hear your puppy is doing better is he drinking more? actually how do you make them drink more? Thanks for the wishes Im hopping for hot weather to sit around making and drink strawberry Daquiers by the pool/water! so.........common!!! Im still so happy for you, everytime I think of it, it makes me smile, Oh I went over to my neighbours to see the twins.........I so much need a baby, I even thought of walking out with one! Like she would miss it. hee hee They were very cute and tiny. Stay well.

Mel Your prob Bding or something like that, well I hope you are the +++++are comming thick and fast around here so your up next!!! catch those eggies.

Clare Great news on the scan,I have to agree with spring about how amazing it is to see that heartbeat it is the ultimate feeling Im very happy for you.The Dr sounded so reassuring it must make you feel a little better, im glad he was so good to you.

Bailey I hope your doing ok. Hope you have a good weekend.

Bec Thanks for that info, had a quick look but will do more once back from hoilday......oh yeah and put on more kilos!!!! have a great weekend I'll make sure one drinks for you!!

Well as Ive already rubbed in re the hoilday (boy Im like a child in a candy shop) way to much, I'll be going off to try and sleep. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and week ahead, keep safe and talk soon.xxx

Hey Lynn, Thanks for asking about Frank, he is my baby so as you can imagine I was worried sick about him. He seems fine today but is really going stir crazy because we can't take him for a walk or play fetch. He is totally addicted to fetch so I think he is having withdrawals. Your DH must be a tough man to brave today's heat, it was insane and is supposed to be worse tomorrow. That is a great Dad for you. I just went outside to look for the Southern Cross, I don't know if what I thought was it was correct but nevertheless every star that shines brightly is just like a gourgeous smile from Cooper. I feel the same way about sunrises. Harrison was born as the sun was rising and my sister got us a picture of the sunrise the day his was born and had it framed. Everytime I look at it I think it is Harrison smiling at me.

Hey Dream: I am not on any medication and I have now decided I have a serious case of white coat syndrome. My DH used to be a medic in the Army so he has a BP Cuff and stethoscope (sp?) He has been checking my BP periodically throughout the day and it is now 135/70, Still a little high but nothing like when I was at the doctors and it was 150/90 :eek: He is going to keep checking it day and night over the next week just to be sure. I am just so petrified of doctors that I work myself into a real state. I am going to get a referral to a psych soon so that I can start to work on some other stuff also. I guess I generally just stress heaps which isn't good for me. Have an awesome holiday hun. You are away for about 5 days arn't you? Will you have internet access? If not can't wait to hear from you when you get back.

Mel: Sending all the your way. On the other important upcoming event, I hope you don't mind me spilling the beans but I do believe that it is a very special B'day for you in only 11 sleeps. I am a big sucker for birthdays so I hope you don't mind if I make a fuss. I know this birthday is going to be bittersweet in some ways but I am going to do my best to make it special. Hmmmm, now to think of ideas..... Leave it with me I know the ultimate birthday pressy would be a BFP so I am sending you all the ++++++++++ive vibes I can muster.

Clare, Bailey, Bec, Kirsty and all you other faboulous gals, I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

I think I am the only person around here who likes Lleighton Hewitt but he is getting seriously beaten at the moment so COMEON!!!!!

Luv Spring

Hey everyone,

Spring - Glad to hear your BP has gone down a bit. Any morning sickness setting in? How are you feeling today? Increasing water intake is good, but is it good to cut out ALL salt? I thought you got muscle cramps with lack of salt, but don't quote me I am only going on that I had severe leg and feet cramping when I was pg and the OB said it was lack of salt and to take magnesium tablets. Oh and by the way, I think you are the only one who likes Lleyton Hewitt... but that's ok we won't hold it against you, lol By the way how is DH, he must be so excited. I am so glad this happened for you before he started working, it will relieve alot of the pressure for you. What date is the appointment with the first OB? Is that the one on my bday or did you get into one sooner? I wonder what they will say and if they will put you on any meds and what plan they will set out for you as bubba grows? You must be looking forward (or anxious might be the best way to put it) to seeing someone now. And yes, you are allowed to spill the beans that I am leaving the 20's - actually I really don't mind turning 30, the main reason I am not looking forward to it is because all year I had been thinking I would be a mum by 30 and it would be my first birthday celebrated as a mum, and while I know I am still a mum and all but you know, its not what I had planned but its ok I will survive, lol.

Lynn - What a beautiful present your friend bought you, it sounds like she put alot of thought into it. I read a reply to your original post tonight, I am not really sure what the lady meant (although I think I do if that makes sense), I hope it makes you feel good. And all the best with finishing Cooper's garden, I bet it will turn out as perfect as you hope. You will have to show us all when you are done.

Jo - Hoping everything is ok and that you can join us again soon, ya poor bugger.

Nat - You will have already gone but I hope you have a great holiday with DH and DS, how relaxing!

Deb - Thought you were back but maybe not. Hope all is well and you are having/had a great holiday.

As for me, the ticker I created says I O'd yesterday but what the...? I put in the details that 1st day of last AF was 8 Jan with ovulation on day 14, now I know I am no maths wizz but I calculate day 14 to be today, am I wrong? Anyway, did O test only once yesterday about lunch time and it showed no line at all which is a negative, I did another one this morning around 12 and the 2 lines were both really dark and the same darkness so I obviously took that as a positive, then did one at about 7 tonight and it had a really faint line which is a negative. I thought they were meant to get darker if you tested throughout the day!!! Anyway, I am just about done with the O tests they drive me nuts cause I must be stupid, I don't understand them at all. I did say I wasn't going to be doing that this month but I had 5 tests left and thought I may as well use them, if anything for enterainment value, lol. I ended up speaking with DH and telling him that even though I agreed to not go out of my way to try this month he had to know that I am well aware of my cycle (I just can't lie or deceive, it is a curse, lol) and do know what days we are meant to be trying anyway. He said he kind of figured that I would know seeing as I have been counting every single day since I got first AF after Nicholas, he said he was happy to try if that is what I wanted so we agreed that we would still try and if we don't succeed we will take it as a sign I am meant to get this hysterogram done (I say that now, but you know I will be posting on the day AF arrives all depressed asking what are we doing wrong). So I don't know if I have O'd or am about to but either way we started bding Friday and will continue to until about mid week (sorry if tmi) cause then I figure we can't go wrong, right? So anyway, only time will tell I guess. I have to admit I am not feeling as much pressure this time cause I have convinced myself that the reason I haven't fallen pregnant before now is because something was stopping me until I went to have those tests, and to figure out something WAS wrong afterall - call me a psycho if you will, I just keep wondering if that is the reason. Sort of like everyone in here keeps saying, your body will know when it is ready and the time is right.

DH and I had a great night last night. We went to an Indian Restaurant in the city for dinner (yum) and then went to see The Pursuit of Happyness (yes, that's how it is spelt in the movie I promise) at the Director's Suite in Melbourne Central. If anyone doesn't know what that is, its Hoyts version of Gold Class. Movie was really good, didn't get home until about 1am and that is pretty late for me I would have usually well and truly turned into a pumpkin by then! But how's this - we thought we would not be lazy and catch the train in to the city and we got to the station and they had cancelled all of the trains on our line! How rude, I told DH that's what we get for not being lazy so next time we are going to be lazy regardless. I have 24 hr parking near the city for work anyway so we parked there and caught a tram to CBD.

Anyway, I have babbled again... In my defence I haven't posted for a couple of days so I had to make up for it, lol. To everyone else, hope you enjoyed your weekend. Its Monday tomorrow I really wish I could be a lady of leisure!

P.S. Speaking of ladies of leisure... Glad to see Lleyton is out, Bec won't be happy at all... now they will have to rely solely on her WD diary income (yeah right )! Hey, she could always hock the ring, lol. Bit harsh about the lady of leisure thing, she is June Cleaver afterall!

kirsty Guest

Morning lovely ladies how are we all? I hope you are all well.

Not much going on here, we had DH's 40th Saturday nite & I think he is still recovering!! I am sitting here waiting for 9am to rock around so I can see if my hysteroscopy is still going ahead this afternoon (& secretly petrified that they will say yes). I rang Friday morning to see what would happen if AF showed up over the weekend (coz she was already 3 days late) & they said to hang off cancelling the op until this morning as she may not show at all ~ well she showed up Friday afternoon & I've had 2 & a half full on days of bleeding & it has dropped off a lot today. Anyway the midwife said that the OB who is doing the procedure this afternoon is in the clinic this morning so she will talk to her about whether they may still do it if AF is here & to ring them & see what is going on. So I got up at 6:45am & had my light breakfast of yoghurt & started my fast just in case it all goes ahead today. Part of me is absolutely terrified, after all it involves going under general anaesthetic & everything else & part of me just wants it over & done with. So as much as I'm hoping they may say we can't do it, I've gotten myself so worked up to be ready for this that I hope they say they can go ahead & do it anyway.

Nat ~ your holiday sounds divine right about now, hope you are enjoying it immensely. I am so jealous, we so need a good holiday but maybe one days oon we'll get around to it.

Spring ~ it sure is sounding like 'white coat' BP issues for you sweetie. I have had BP issues during all my pg's & am currently medicated (probably overly cautiously so by my Dr in case of another pg) for high BP. But it sounds like you are doing all the right things by drinking lots of water & reducing your salt intake.

Huge hi's to everyone else hope you are all ok & am thinking of you all.

Well I probably won't be back until maybe tomorrow providing I get the go ahead this morning. If it doesn't go ahead then I guess you'll see me before then.

tiggy Guest

Kirsty, I hope that everything goes really well for you today. Thinking of you

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast