Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: TTC after Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth or Loss after the first trimester

Bailey even though it's tempting you shouldn't compare sticks. The dye will be slightly different in each strip - chuckit so you don't do your head in - she says this from vast amounts of personal experience!

If you get a Discover onestep I think you could safely do it with fmu tomorrow. This particular test measures 10miu which is very low and that is why it can be done early on. Having said all of this - a negative at this stage could mean that it's just a little early. It is frustrating isn't it? I have EVERYTHING crossed for that .
    From a purely selfish point of view I hope you test tomorrow - so I can know before I go away!!!!

Oh Bailey I think you are UTD!!!! A line is a line!!! How exciting!!!!! Do another test first thing tomorrow morning and let us know how you go but I would say that it is positive!

Deb - too late! I have already started to take the pill to bring on AF. We go away on 20 April, so I think will be ok as long as I have a long cycle, which I normally do. I guess it is just a waiting game to see when the witch arrives. Aghhhhhh why is everything so complicated. I knew I shouldn't have booked the holiday!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG BAILEY, a line is a line honey.

I don't want to get your hopes up and I agree with everything the very wise Flowerchild said, but the first line I got about 3 days before AF was due you needed a spotlight, microscope and a bit of imagination to see so I hope more than anything that you get a darker line tomorrow.

I kept my tests to compare them, I know it isn't a good idea but I found that it was reassuring seeing how they darkened. Flowerchild is probably right though, it isn't reliable doing it that way.

If you are UTD I reckon your bubs nickname should to be Barrrrrrrrley Sugar. Nice and sweet and sticky.

Ooooh I can't wait until you test again. I don't know what time you get up but I'll get online before work, about 6.45am to see if there are any updates.

Ooooh I am doing the Happy

Be back to do personals for all you other wonderful ladies after I feed the dogs and get out of the god damn work clothes.

Lv Spring

Wahoo,

Wahoo, a line is a line! Big congrats to u. Will look out 2morow for the progress report line!!!! Big hugs to you at this exciting time.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey everyone,
    Thanks so much. I want to get excited too, but it is sooo faint. I thought I was imagining it, then I started to think evap lines, but it definetly came up in the right amount of time. But as I have said, sooooooo faint. You guys are the first to know, as DH is in the middle of the ocean somewhere and I probably won't get to speak to him til sunday morning. I read in another thread that if you can hold it an arms length and still see it it's the real deal, and I can, but only in good light. i will test again in the morning with the morning wee as apparently that is the best, but I am just not convinced yet. I had talked myself out of it because I was so disapointed last month, so I am just hoping it gets abit darker in the morning. Fingers crossed!! Thanks guys.

Bailey, imagine this, me sitting on the bathroom floor with the light off and a torch behind the test. That's how I saw my first line so if you can see yours at an arms length it is way stronger than my first line (lol)

Lol spring, that's me too. I just can't believe it so I have to wait. I reckon I would have to be 6 months preggers and busting outta my clothes before I can convince myself.
    Hey, I just read the replies in the names thread and someone wrote in a couple of Danish names that mean little brother/sister. My mum is danish and they are big on naming the kids things like that, so I got her to check some out in some books to see if we can find something similar, but I love Naja for a girl, it's so pretty. Mum said it would be pronounced more like Ny-ah. C'mon, when are you gonna buckle and tell us if it's a pink or blue one??

Bailey, it has only been a day and I am finding it hard to keep my gob shut about whether Lil' Spring is a pink or a blue flavour but the only reason I wanted to find out is to prepare myself emotionally. I want it to still be a surprise for the world at large.

I really like Nyah as well but DH isn't keen. I like Brodie/Brody for a boy and once again DH isn't too keen but I just told him that I had the right of veto, he doesn't seem to believe me (lol)

I know it is hard to believe that you might be UTD but I think that my baby will be 18 before I believe it. I have everything crossed for tomorrow.

Mel: Babe, I know tomorrow is 7 months for you, Friday is 6 months for me. I hope that you are ok honey, take care.

Lynn: How are you today honey? You know how you were saying that you like to help people, well you have been such a wonderful friend to me over the last few months, I am so lucky to have met someone like you, it is just a shame that it took such a tragedy for our paths to cross.

Klee: There are good and bad days isn't there? It is amazing that no matter who we are, the cycles of grief seem to be the same. It is a rolercoaster but we are all on the ride to so hopefully we get a chance to slow down and get off soon enough. You get the bravery award for the week for going to a christening. That is an amazing feat, you should be really proud of yourself. I had a really emotional day yesterday after finding out if Spring was a girl or a boy, it just hit home that I already have a son and this is my second child, but my arms are empty, I am sure you know what I mean.

Flowerchild: Ohh not long now until your holiday, how exicting. I hope you managed to get the packing done without too many fashion dramas (lol) I hope that you get to spend some time with your friend and her twins, you kids are just the cutest, cards and pictures that is so sweet. I hope that the wicked Clomid monster doesn't come to visit, but you are just so darn nice to start with so I don't think that anyone will notice anyway

Chelle, JLK, Dream and all you other amazing ladies, I hope you are well.

Big love
    Spring

Mel, thinking of you and your little Nicholas tomorrow.

Bailey, time to upate your signature me thinks. DP... How 'bout DH... you're living in the past man...
    Last edited by Spring Angel; April 4th, 2007 at 09:12 PM.

clare076 Guest

Hi girls
    Just a really quick one, I have DD hanging off my leg screaming, refusing to go to bed. Wanted to let you all know we had our "nutcase" scan today and all very good. Splodge behaved himself nicely and showed us all his bits. Yep - in case you haven't gathered we are cooking a little boy!

Back later to catch up on everyone

Oh Clare contratulations on your awesome scan and congratulations on cooking a baby boy . I am so relieved for you. What wonderful news.

Hope you get DD to bed without too much fuss.

Luv Spring

BTW love the new ticker.

Thanks for the reminder Spring, but I may as well leave t there for a little but longer and change it all together. It's my birthday on monday so I'll need to change the age and hopefully I can ditch the TTC ticker and add a pg one soon.

Hey Girls,

Sorry I havent been around much this week, as you all know DH has been working and I have been looking after the 3 kids. We have had a ball, and they have all been really well behaved... but time consuming nonetheless. But, I dropped them off at MILs this afternoon and they are not back with us until Friday afternoon - I cant believe I am actually going to say this but I think I will actually miss them, especially the 2 year old cause she has been really clingy with me this week and it was kinda nice I have to say. Anyway...

Bailey - As I said to Spring all those weeks ago, a line is a line and I think you are UTD Poor DH not knowing the good news... talk about the PERFECT wedding gift!

Spring - My early prediction is About names, I think it is a beautiful idea to honour Harrison when naming lil Spring... but I was wondering if you knew that Thomas means "twin"? A couple of girls ones I have comes across Kaya means "elder sister" and Nea means "twinflower " - I think either Kaya Mary ..... or Nea Mary ..... sounds beautiful (I especially like Kaya, its different without being weird). Anyway, I am sure some others will have heaps better suggestions than that... Wow if I ever get my BFP I am gonna be so boring, will be telling the sex asap and already know our names LOL.

Lynn - I am so glad the FS was able to give you a plan, I really hope this works for you. April will be our month. Hope you are well.

Deb - If we dont hear from you beforehand I hope you have a wonderful holiday, relax and get jiggy with it so you can come back with an announcement!

Clare - Congrats on a boy, such a cute ticker.

Hi to everyone else.

Well I have been asked to work tomorrow and seeing as the kids are not here anyway I am not going to be a lazy a*** and go in, plus as Bailey and Spring noticed tomorrow is Nicholas' 7 month anniversary so it is probably not the best idea to sit around the house all day, and then tomorrow night we are going to dinner with my sis and BIL and then seeing a comedian afterwards.

Spring I will be thinking of you on Friday, ask lil Spring to give you a big from me.

Have a great day tomorrow.

Love Mel

Clare - congrats on the scan being all good! And a little boy - that is exciting! You will get to meet him very very soon. Have you got any names yet?

Bailey - I am just so excited for you, I hope you come on tomorrow morning and announce your When do you go away?

Spring - come on, you can't keep it a secret forever!!!! No seriously I understand that you want to keep it between you and DH but if you really feel like you need to tell someone else................I'm all ears! I'm ok today. That is such a nice thing to say, thank you. I feel so lucky to have met someone like you too and that you have allowed me to support you and lil Spring. But yes I agree, I wish we could have met under different circumstances. btw I love the name Brody/Brodie.

Mel - how are you going? How is DH? I hope the kids have been good to you. Are you still working tomorrow?

Nat - how did everything go today with your dad. I hope everything is ok. Thinking of you guys :hugs:

Hi to everyone else, hope you are all well.

I love the name Kaya

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast