... 789

thread: TTC after Stillbirth/Recurrent Miscarriage or Loss after the 1st Trimester March 2007

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2006
    home sweet home.

Congratulations Mrs. Bailey, as Mel said, it doesn't matter how you do it as long as you are happy and I think that they day was just perfect for you. How cute DS asking if it was the wedding shop, if only it was that easy.

Mel: Did you give into temptation and test? I am sorry that you are upset about the infamous couple falling pregnant. Perhaps once her body start to change and she starts to feel movements, she will have a tiny insight into what you have been through. It will be you time soon hun. I know that doesn't make you feel much better because soon isn't good enough, but I wish with all my might that March is your month and you get the best Christmas pressy ever.

Lynn: I hope you are feeling a little bit better hun. Pop in and let us know how you are.

Be back later
    Love Spring

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2006

Hey Spring,

Yeah I did give into temptation... no willpower whatsoever Of course it was a neg, I said to DH though that whether I was pregnant or not I would still probably expect a neg this early. I am not due for AF until next Sunday, so 8 days away. I am sure DH thinks I am a nutter because he wonders why I am testing so early. You gals know the drill though - those OPK and HPT addictions are life controlling, much like drugs really LOL. Sorry shouldnt joke about that, not really in good taste huh

Has DH gone to see the neighbours yet?

YAY your over the 14 week mark

Love Mel

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2006
    home sweet home.

Sorry about the BFN Mel but you are right, I would say it is just way too early, not going to stop you testing though. I would be exactly the same. Spoke to the Real Estate today. They asked if we could go and see the neighbours. DH was going to but they haven't been home so I am not going to bother too much. I figure if it is really important, the owners can talk to them. Because I am home alone during the week I am not too keen on DH making a fuss because I don't want to start any tension.

Looks like they are going to fix it on Wednesday when I am home from work. They offerred to send someone out to fix it on the weekend, but I didn't want the owner to be up for a massive weekend call out fee so said we are happy to wait. DH is going to tape it up. All the glass is still in place, just split so it should be ok until Wed.

Pop in later

Luv Spring

BellyBelly Member

Dec 2006
    Sydney

Mel, sorry to hear about BFP, but it's too early to give up hope yet. I am crossing everything for you.

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2006
    home sweet home.

Boy has it been quiet in here this weekend. It is just because you are having wild weekends isn't it especially you Bailey.

Well DH just left so I am back stalking BB. It is a wonderful cool rainy day here so I am about to watch a DVD we hired yesterday and then make yummy spicy beans with rice for late lunch/dinner. Don't have a receipe but I am just going to wing it.

Had another little bit of brownish (only very faint) CM last night and no Bailey, it wasn't from DTD. Not stressing though because I think I felt a movement last night after we got back from walking the dogs so looking forward to my Ob appointment this Thursday.

Anyway, you won't be able to get rid of me today so I'll be back later.

Luv Spring

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2006
    home sweet home.

PS.. I changed my ticker. What do you think?

Can you tell I'm bored? (lol)

Luv Spring

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2006

Hey Spring, It has been quiet in here this weekend huh. Sorry DH has gone back, how long now until he is home for good? I bet you cant wait. Congrats on feeling movements I cant wait for that to happen, I loved feelings my baby move around inside me - I can still remember the feeling and it was the most amazing feeling I have had. I have often said through my life that it sucks to be a female cause we get all the crap stuff in life, but really I wouldnt give up being the one who carries a baby and experiencing that miracle first hand. DH says it is one thing he would love to know how it feels, to feel a bub moving around inside.

Oh and I like your new ticker, I love the colours and it stands out heaps more than your other one.

I did another HPT today and got BFN, in a way I guess it is still a little early but for some reason I am just not feeling all that positive. DH and I have planned to tell our families straight away so our plan was that if we got a BFP this month we would find out just before easter and we would buy an easter card for his mum (bugger his Dad) and my parents and write love from all of our names, Nicholas and ?. So now that we have planned that I have this awful feeling we have jinxed ourselves and counted our chickens before they are hatched and now wont get the BFP this month.

Anyway I will stop going on and on now, seeing as your bored it wont bother you too much I guess LOL

Enjoy watching your DVD

Mel

P.S. Lynn, I have been thinking of you and hope you are ok

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2006
    home sweet home.

Hey Mel: Sorry about the BFN but AF isn't due until next Sunday is she? So plenty of time yet for that wonderful BFP surprise. I think that the idea of telling your family at Easter is a wonderful idea. Don't worry, you won't jinx yourself planning ahead. I really hope that you get to send those cards.

Well we are almost at the half way mark of DH being away which is nice. Still about 75 sleeps until he is home but better than the 131 when we started. I am not sure if what I felt last night was a movement because compared to the absoute thumps Harry used to give me, it was a light little flutter but I remember that is how it starts.

Didn't get to watch my DVD. Put it in and it won't play, keeps saying DVD dirty. I have cleaned it and I just think it is scratched. So I am going to take it back and ask for a credit. Nevermind, I just feel like a relaxing afternoon surfing the net.

Take care
    Luv Spring

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2006

Thats great that your half way there - the time will fly by I bet

I remember that when the movements first started, for me they were around 18 weeks but then it could well be early if you have been pregnant before, and they were like little flutters - almost like someone was tickling you from inside.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the day relaxing. I was so bad I slept in majorly and woke up just before 12, considering we got an extra hour last night thats especially bad. Now I have to go visit my mum cause she had an op on Friday, so I am gonna pop over and make sure she is feeling ok.

Take care,

Mel

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2006
    home sweet home.

Oh Mel I hope your mumma is ok and recovering well.

I guess I am really anxious to feel movements so I think to a certain extent I might be wishing them to happen. 14 weeks is early, so hopefully I get unmistakable movements in a few weeks.

Luv Spring

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2006

Thanks, Mum is ok - she had a kidney stone blasted and a stent put in. She was meant to go home on the day but was really sick from the general anaesthetic so had to stay in. Couldnt visit her yesterday though cause DH wants to come and he was working all day to get this urgent job finished. Mind you he is working again today cause it didnt get done but he is still coming to Mums with me.

I would be anxious to feel movements too, I really think its one of the best parts of pregnancy dont you? And yeah I guess 14 weeks is early but stranger things have happened so it is definitely possible. If you keep feeling it every so often I reckon you can be pretty certain that it is. I remember I didnt realise I was feeling movements until about 19 weeks or so but when I realised it was I thought hang on I have been feeling that for a week or so now.

Mel

Oct 2005
    A Nestle Free Zone... What about YOU?

Hi Gorgeous ones it's time for a new thread. You will find it HERE

... 789