Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: TTC after Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth or Loss after the first trimester

Sorry wanted to add...

Klee - Just wanted to say I am sorry you experienced those "uncomfortable" people. It may have not been the best place to bring it up, but it doesnt make it any easier on you does it? I still get that after all this time, I have come to the conclusion that people are always gonna be that way. One thing you can be guaranteed is that we are all here anytime you need someone to openly talk to you about your bubba

Hi again all,

Klee - It is so hard when you have friends not saying anything to you about your baby. This used to bother me, but I don't let it anymore. I really just think that it is not because they don't care, it really is just beacause they don't know what to say or they think that it will upset you to say anything - yeah, like it could be any worse. I came to this conclusion at a close friends wedding in Feb. I saw a lot of friends that I had not seen since I lost my daughter and none of them said anything, but I know they were thinking of me. But then a lady I have never met (though our husbands know eachother a little) came up to me and said " I am so sorry to hear you had a stillborn baby" I was really taken aback by that as I'd just met her. She then went on to say that her friend had had a stillborn baby last year. It just hit me that as she had known someone who this had happened to, she understood that silence and pretending it didn't happen was not the way to go. She knew it would mean something to me to acknowledge it. So I really just try not to let it upset me if people don't say anything, it doesn't mean they are not thinking about you and your loss. I hope you are feeling a little better.

Deb - I was serious by the way, I really do wanna come and live at your place Thanks for your advice before. I think that you and Nat could open up a clinic!

Nat - No worries on the Europe trip, happy to help you out. Get my email from Lynn or Mel and I can send you on my work email.

Spring - I really like Mel's suggestions on names. Kaya is really nice for a pinky and Brody is cute for a willie-one. I think they both go pretty well with your last name too. I think Cindy Crawfords daughter's name is Kaya but spelt Kaia. It's really pretty. Oh and by the way, tell DH that you are the boss of names, as far as I am concerned if you have to birth bub's you should be entitled to name them Now that you know the sex are you happy, cos I know there are pro's and con's with each sex, but are you ok about it?

Clare - Congrats on your great ultrasound. I hope you are feeling a little more relaxed.

Mel - Have you got DH on his vitamins yet? It is 5 months for me tomorrow too, so I am so glad that I am at work so I don't have too much time to sit around and worry about things. Hopefully they are up there hanging out together and thinking about us too huh?

Lynn - I don't think Spring is gonna spill the beans, so it is up to you at the next scan to try and get a peek between lil Springs legs and find out I get the feeling it's pink, but I am pretty bad with predicting other's, though I was right with both of mine.

Chelle - Good to hear from you again and thans for the positive vibes.

Well as you are probably all aware by now, I have had an alleged line on a HPK, though I am not letting myself get too excited till I see it properly, so I am going to get up nice and early and wee on that stick first thing and see if I can get a darker line, but I will get on right away and let you all know the outcome. I hope it is a positive, I hope we all get them soon, but I want to say thank you all so much for all of your support over the last few months and today.

Hey Bailey - I am so sorry, how rude am I? I meant to say thank you for the article, I received it today. It was really good, I would love to get involved in helping out some sort of organisation in Melbourne but I dont really know how. If anyone knows feel free to tell me. Sorry again for being rude, I got so excited about your upcoming that I forgot all about it!

I think Asha and Nicholas are up there hanging out together, along with Harrison and Cooper... they are all looking out for each other, along with all of the angels of these beautiful Mummy's. I hope they are watching over us I really do believe you will get that BFP tomorrow Bailey, consider it a wedding gift from Asha to her Mummy and Daddy and big bro. I am working but will try to check in on my break to read your good news. to you for tomorrow and also a bit of thrown in as well.

Mel: Thinking of you and your darling little boy Nichols today hun. Big love and even Bigger :hugs: coming your way.

Bailey: Well I have been up since 5.30am, and you still aren't online. I couldn't sleep, pee on that stick girl and put me out of my misery.

Well I like Kaya also but as it means 'elder sister' I wanted something to mean 'little sister. Also, I am with you Lynn, I love Brodie/Brody which means brother. Someone in another thread mentioned Amity for a girl. I love it but I can't remember what it means (lol) but it was a nice meaning. Amity Mary or Brodie Michael are the front runners at the moment. Mary is my Mum's name and Michael is DH's Dad's name.

Be back after a shower,

Lv Spring

Ha ha, it's too early to be outta bed spring.
    Well, I wee'd and the line is still there....just. I think if I hadn't of seen a line yesterday, I would not have even looked close enough at thisone to see it, it's just so faint. I know I am not meant to compare the tests, but todays actually seems more faint than the one I did yesterday afternoon. So, I am still not convinced as the ones I have been using are the Fortel Ultra, which I have read about in the HPT thread as sometimes giving false neg's and pos's. So, I will get some more tests today and try to wait til tommorrow to try again. Thanks everyone, but I am not certain yet, and I am still a couple of days early. If I sneak one in at work, i will try to get on and let ya'll know.

Bailey, I know it can get confusing but a line is a line. I may just be faint due to the concentration of your urine, flow of urine etc.

I would get anther brand and try at work. As long as you don't drink too much fluid your pee should still be fairly concentrated.

I can't pop in during work hours, but I will be back as soon as I get home from work.

I've got a good feeling about this babe

Have a good day at work

Spring

Bailey Bailey Bailey - congrats - it all sounds positive and very exciting. I had the same with one of my pregnancies (very faint) and it was positive...try again today and let us know....can't wait ! What a nice suprise that would be for DH and for today, your 5 month anniversary (from memory - hope i am right). Hope you are doing fine on this side of things. Log on will you and tell us now ! Wake up, do a wee and bloody test will you!

Sorry been out of action -had loads to do (well, shopping actually for myself). AF still hasn't come (day 34 today) - will test on the weekend and if BFN then will call OB to ask WTF is going on. Have been feeling a little sick and loads of ab pains too (but just like i am getting AF) so something is happening just don't know what.

Lynn - Hope you are doing ok - chin up and your body will go back to normal soon - it has to ! Also - just scanned through one of your posts about abbreviations....didn't know this was here - will help me too !

Spring - looks like your little "pink" spring (c'mon girls i think we can stir enough for Spring to spill the beans) will have a BB cousin shortly too (Bailey) ! Glad to hear everything is going well.

Flowerchild - you are such a wealth of knowledge - your messages are quite inspiring. Were you baking hot cross buns (sorry - just scanned through the millions of posts you have all been sending)....if so, can you send a dozen my way - yummo !

Hello to everyone else - hope you are all well and are finding today a better day.

Wow what a chatty lot we are in here! It's time for a new thread lovelies. You will find the new one HERE

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789