Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: TTC after Stillbirth/Recurrent Miscarriage or Loss after the 1st Trimester

You relish those beautiful spinal shots. Lil Spring has a different destiny - one that will see her/him born wet and gooey, hollering loudly... We are all here every step of the way.

I just emailed them to DH so hopefully we can relish them together.

I am going to do something huge and go and post a pregnancy announcement. I think that I am finally ready.

Wish me luck

Luv Spring

Luck!

Spring, I am just so happy for you. It was an absolute honour and priviledge to meet lil' Spring today and to see him/her bouncing around AND to hear that ever important heartbeat. I usually work myself up over things like I did about going into work yesterday but I never worked myself up about going with you today. I actually thought it would be harder for me, but to be honest I wasn't even thinking of how I was feeling. I was just so concerned for you and how you were feeling and hoping that everything was ok - which it is! It was only since I got home that I thought about what I did today and I am a bit emotional but it is happy emotions for you. I know my time is coming. Have you spoken to DH yet? I bet he is soooooo excited!

Flowerchild - I hope your eggies hold on! Just this once. Bloody Clomid! Can't it be nice to you for a change. I could not imagine you cranky though - I'm sure you are always like roses. I have been ok so far - Clomid is being kind to me this time around.

Thanks Lynn, although I hope you are not feeling too emotional. It was a big morning for all involved, especially my poor veins (lol).

I did eventually speak to DH, his phone was out of service at the driving range so as soon as he got his service back he called. Poor bugger hadn't even listened to my message as he just wanted to talk to me ASAP. You could hear the relief in his voice instantly.

I have just been lying around since I got home but time to get a load of washing on.

pop in later.
    Luv Spring

What a big day you've had Spring and Lynn. I am glad you were able to talk to your DH Spring...

Well I just did an opk and the second line is showing (%$%$#$$). It's not a positive probably 3 shades lighter than the positive but something is beginning to happen methinks. I just cannot believe it! I hope that I don't get a positive before Thursday... I will do another later tonight to see what is happening. I just have to let go though. I cannot change things and to me if I ovulate before DH arrives home then this month wasn't meant to be. What I will be cranky about is that I wasted a month on clomid if I do ovulate too early. Okay time for positive thought.... " It will all be as it should".

Oh Deb I hope they hang on until Thursday. Why don't our eggies do what we want them to do?????? I have everything crossed for you

Thanks LYnn. They will! Of course they will!!!!

Logically I was on the clomid cd5-9 so surely surely surely it's gonna take a bit longer for a follie to be nice and ripe. I NEVER ovulate on cd15 NEVER! So, if I do this month it just wasn't meant to be.
    Keep all of those "no positive opk until Thursday" vibes a commin!!!!

Flowerchild I reckon that darn OPK should be stinking illegal. Just ignore them. The way that your body has worked in the past, is the best indicator of how it will work in the future.

Stay put eggies, at least until Thursday.

Luv Sping

Hi everybody,

Spring - Yay on your 12 week ultrasound!! That is great news, I hope you can relax a little now. So who and when are you going to tell??

Lynn - So very brave of you to go along. It is a massive step and must have been hard. you really are a great friend, hopefully Spring can be returning this support for you very soon.

Flowerchild - I hope your eggs get lazy and don'tcome too early for you, and if they do, hopefully they stick around till you and DH can get some done.

I'll come back later and say hello and babble on some more

I am sitting here by myself crying and I don't know what to do - I just found out that my friend from work had a baby boy today. I am happy that another baby has entered this world safely but it has just brought up so many emotions - I just feel like everyone around me are having healthy babies, why couldn't I. I just keep going over and over the same things - I did everything right. I didn't drink, smoke, eat the wrong food, so why did this happen. I don't wish this on anyone but I know a number of people that have just had healthy babies and they drank during their pregnancies. I know that this is their choice, but I didn't do it and I still lost my baby. I'm just so angry with the world right now and just so upset.

Lynn: I wish I could reach through this computer and give you a big hug. You have every right to be upset, mad, sad, whatever you are felling. We were talking today about how people who take risks like drinking alcohol, go and have perfectly healthy babies and there is nothing I can say or do it make it seem ok or fair. It is unfair. I know you wouldn't wish this pain on anyone, but it is hard not to feel ripped off when you took every precaution possible an life still was so cruel. I don't know if I have helped much but more than anything I just wanted to reassure you that it is ok to feel how you feel. You are a wonderful person, a wonderful mother and the most amazing friend. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Luv Spring

Hey everyone,

Lynn - Big :hugs: to you. I totally understand why this has upset you so much, I remember we were just talking about how hard it is the other day. I think you have every right to be angry, life is unfair! I wish I could explain to you why you didnt get Cooper but all these other people get their babies without any problems, but I cant and I ask myself the same questions every day. All I can do for you is let you know you are not alone, if you need someone to vent to you know where I am

Spring - I am so pleased that lil Spring is doing such a good job in there Sounds like everything is going along perfectly, as it will continue to until you hold him/her in your arms.

Deb - Sending anti-eggie vibes your way... until Thursday anyway. I hope you are feeling ok today.

Hi to Nat, Bailey, Michelle and everyone else.

Not a bad day today, went to see Norbit and it was reasonably funny but Mrs Norbit really did gross me out a little (or a lot). The only problem I had today is that the agency called me and said the job I was booked for tomorrow has been cancelled and she doesnt think she can get me any work this week but will try for next week. That is after I got a call from another agency this morning offering work but turned it down because I was booked! I will ring them tomorrow and see if they still need me. I did get a [email protected]@@ed off at first but then though oh well I guess that is the risk of temp work. The main thing is that I really dont think its a good idea for me to sit around by myself at home cause all I do is think, and ultimately spend the day crying.

Bye for now, Mel

P.S. One more to you Lynn, I hope you are ok.
    Last edited by Mel1977; March 13th, 2007 at 07:03 PM.

Hi all

Spring That is wonderful news on little spring Im so happy for the both of you, it has put a smile on my face for the first time today. thank you. Its funny how we look at everything the next time round, but it makes us more in control. Once again biggest congrates and big hugs to you.

Deb I do hope DH gets home soon for that eggie. Im sending prays for your angel boys birthday, Im sorry its late, life has been one big blure at the moment. I know that those who have passed can hear all we say, so a big hello to all our angel babies and I hope your all playing nice.

Bailey Great news on getting it together!!! Sorry but is this why you are of to bail...for a honeymoon? I havnt caught up on posts yet but will try to very soon.

Lynn & Mel Sorry I havnt caught up on post just skimmed through, I will have a read and catch up but I hope you are both well.

I took DS to see GN today, which Im so glad I did, since sunday she has gone down very fast, she now can only keep her eyes open for a short time and not talk for long but DS told her all things he wanted to say said even though he is so so sad he sort of feels happy in his heart.........I had/have tears running down my cheek. I left after 2h as I think she had started to die......I was with my GF when he passed and it was very much the same, I didnt want DS to see that. Im waiting to hear from my mum as she is over there but I think the next call will to be to say she has passed.......Iam very sad but I know she was ready and I would not like to see her like this for long. I asked her to watch over our angel babies and she smiled and said "that would be fine" she has seven children so if anyone could she would be the one.

I will post later, Im going to clean up and.......maybe head off to bed.

Goodnight to you beautiful women, all my love and hugs and sweetdreams. Nat xxxx

Oh Nat - I am so sorry. This is an incredibly emotional time. I will light a candle for your Grandma as soon as I get off here. I am sending you lots of love and hugs

Lynn: Sending you lots of love and hugs too sweet woman. It is really tough. When I see women smoking and drinking with pregnant bellies I often feel angry. Angry that they just don't realise how it can all be taken away in a second... Angry tht they just don't get the fragility of life... This new little baby is a reminder of all you have lost. How you are feeling Lynn is so very normal. Cry and feel just what it is you are feeling... Let it all out and know that it's okay. :hugs:

Everyone else Hi to you all.

On an almost embarassing note.. . Latest opk update - lighter than this afternoon so I am thinking I just may be lucky enough to hold onto that eggy for another 36 hours (pleaaaasssse!!!!) Keep the vibes comming I think they are working!!!!

Dream: My deepest comfort and love goes out to you honey. What an emotional time. I was with DH's grandfather when he passed away last year and in some ways I found it to help the grieving process. I am so glad that your darling little boy got to say what he wanted to say. It must have been so hard but trust me, he will thank you for that opportunity as he grows into a young man.

I am not sure where today has taken your family, but if you do drop in and read this post, just know that you and your family are in my thoughts. :hugs:

Luv Spring.

Dear Girls,

Ive just popped in to let you know my dear grandmother passed away at 10.35am this morning, I was not at her side but got there very soon after and was able to see her before they took her body. Im very blessed to be able to be there so soon after and also that I was able to be with my grandfather when he passed. The nice thing is my sister was there so both her and I have been with our grandparents when they passed. she went peacefully and Im now so ......well not sure if happy is the word but she is no longer in pain and is with her darling husband it that special place.

I just want you girls to know how much I have appreciated all your kind words, wonderful support and advice that you have given me, this has helped me to be strong and deal with this part of life, something Im not sure without knowing you were here if I would be able to do. So thank you all from the bottom of my heart.....words are never enough.

One this note im putting DS to bed and maybe a bath and a little night cap will help me sleep. I hope you are all well and may god be with you and your loved ones tonight.

Sweetdreams you wonderful women.

Luv Nat xxx

Dear dream,

My deepest condolences to you my sweet heart. I understand the relief you mentioned. No one wants to see someone they love in pain. You seem to have such a wonderful perspective which just emphasises my opinion of you that you are truly amazing.

I know how difficult the next few days leading up to the funeral can be. Please know that anytime you need you can call on all of us for all the strength, love and support we can possibly muster.

It is not goodbye remember, just see you later.

With love and sympathy :hugs:

Spring

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast