Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Stillbirth/Recurrent Miscarriage or Loss after the 1st Trimester March 2007

Ha ha Mel, I love Bridezillas and I always say the same thing to DP! He always say's "No YOUR'E the lucky one, getting ME" Actually he was the one that went to the registry and booked in our time and date and he called me an left a message on my phone just saying "How lucky are you, you get to marry me on the 23rd at 3:30pm" Lol, he is such an idiot!

Thanks Mel,
    I just got that email. I might get some next month if I don't get the BFP this month. That is way cheaper than the chemist!

LOL that's funny - its like he is doing a public service I think he is pretty good for having gone and booked it himself, DH and I went together and I was ready to walk out cause we ended up waiting in the queue for over an hour He spared you that... what a man!

Nah think positive - it will be your month vibes comin' your way!

And some more vibes for Lynn and Deb... oh and cant forget lil old me

vibes all around I say!

I get my opk's from Lullaby conceptions Jodie is an absolutely gorgeous woman who is very helpful and willing to answer questions. Jodie regularly answers questions in the opk forum . I always find the tests to be accurate and easy to use.

speaking of which I have got an almost positive tonight YIPPPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! In fact it's so close to a positive that I will call it one! I had a strong second line at 12 (2 shades lighter though than the positive) at 5.30 stronger line again and at 8.30 an almost positive. So, you can see from tht that it can be easy to miss the beginning of the surge. I am assuming tomorrow I will have a true positive - though this line here is so close to positive that I am splitting hairs! So, I had better get out of here and get jiggy with it!!!!!

Spring, so sorry to hear about your rental propery troubles. I hope that soon you will feel not so cross and then able to share Lil Spring with everyone!

Mel , Lynn and Bailey sending you both vibes. Let's get this show on the road!!!!!!

I have to go gorgeous ones - have a lovely night.

Bailey - I love Bridezillas as well. I can't believe some people can be so rude. You are a man's perfect missus!! LOL. I love getting flowers - but rarely do, so I just buy them for myself

Deb - get out of here! You should be getting busy Sending you heaps of BFP vibes

Mel - hope the kids are being kind to you. I'm sure you are not an evil step-mum. My day today was ok, went to the dentist and he said that my teeth are good. I hate the dentist, so I am glad that it is over for another year. I did have a spotless house until DH came home and let the puppies in Sometimes I wonder why I clean at all. DH thinks I am a clean freak! I bet he would complain if it was a mess!!! But I'm not going to complain because I would love a crazy house right now - dogs running around, kids running around, screaming, yelling, barking.......................absolutely out of a control house sounds good to me right now! It just seems too quiet

Spring - I hope you are having a nice night with DH and your boys. I hope they are behaving! Did you show DH how well you have trained them?????? That is excellent news on your test results. Everything will be fine with lil Spring and you will be holding her/him very soon.

Nat - thinking of you

Yeah Deb, get outta here!!

sitting here bored, trying to do a ticker, but I am the worlds worst copy and pasterer, so not sure if it is working let's see

Hey Bailey,

DH is working again tonight now that the kids are in bed so here I am again amusing myself with the internet LOL

Your ticker didnt work, to add it go into your sig and there is an icon over the top of the text box that allows you to insert an image file click that and it will ask for the URL so paste your ticker info into that (- the [img] bit)... see if that works.

Mel

ahh its working now... I must be blind or dumb or something LOL

Your is cool - I love the muppets and sesame st characters, I swear I will grow up one day

Lol, thanks Mel, but what did you say? I am not fluent in computer. I think I got it now. I am jealous you got Cookie Monster first I will settle for Animal though! Can you see it now?

Yeah me too, I still always watch kids movies and shows. DS scored when he got me as his mum, cos I already had all the Pixar movies on DVD before he came along.

Animal is cool too - I do love Sesame St though, our nursery is Sesame St and I had planned to brainwash Nicholas... much easier to tolerate than some of the stuff my nephew was into, he loved the Boobahs OMG have you seen them? Oh and the hooley dooleys, it will be so bad if my kids are into that stuff Admittedly he is 3 now and used to like Sesame St though. And there is this other show on foxtel that I saw the other day with him I think it was called Doodlebops or something... absolute shocker!

Same we have heaps of them, they are so call I have seen Monsters Inc about 50 times. I always try to convince the kids to pick that one so I can watch it. And they have had heaps of kids movies on lately, I have been in my element. We have IQ so have taped them all... for the kids of course

I was going to choose the pic of the twins as the slider, but I thought hoping for 2 was being greedy OMG, yes, I have seen the Doodlebops, and it could be the most annoying thing there is, I cannot stand it, so B grade. I know it is meant for toddlers, but mums have to listen to it too. Ethan likes Wiggles, Dora, Blue's Clues etc, but I draw the line at the Hooley Dooley's, try to discourage Hi-5 (that Nathan is just creepy) and absolutely bann Barney the dinosaur, the kids on that are kind of satanic or something. they look like they have been brainwashed by some cult...it's odd. He liked Boobahs when he was little, i don't mind them so much, I think it is just the noises and colours, but he is over them now. He likes the interactive shows so he can yell out the answers.

Speaking of the kids though, have you seen in New Macdonalds Farm there is this one girl who is such an over actor, such a Johnny Young Talent School type show off. I cant watch the show because of her and she actually annoys me, I swear if I went to school with a kid like that I would of severely disliked her! I dont think my nephew likes Boobahs anymore either but they are still scary to me, I know he like Lazytown now and the Mickey Mouse thing, and also I think there is one Wonderpets or something but my sis doesnt like that much. She also discourages Hi5 (I always thought Nathan was gay but my sis says he is going out with the Kelly girl). He also like the Muppets in Space and its funny cause apparently Gonzos friends visit or something and my mum told him they were his cousins so now all he goes on about is gonzos cousins and everyone is HIS cousin.... god he makes me laugh

Geez... we must be really bored huh LOL

"go go, get it together, no ones lazy in lazy town!" Can't believe I left out lazy town, yep, he loves that one, Micky Mouse clubhouse and that wonderpets thing too. These two should hang out! I haven't noticed the over-acter on New Macdonalds farm, but that is why I can't stand Nathan on hi-5, he just has to go beyond the call of duty in everything he does. He would have been the school captain for sure. I tell you something funny, google him and he has a fan site....but wait for it, it's run by adults for adults. i amused myself once for ages....wow, that is sad! I LOVE monsters inc too, its so cute, but so clever. I love Mikey's song "so help me, so help me, so help me"

LMAO I will have to google that for sure, got nothing better to do He would have for sure been school captain, and in the drama club! Actually he would make a good cheerleader too LOL...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast