Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: TTC after Stillbirth/Recurrent Miscarriage or Loss after the 1st Trimester March 2007

Chelle, It is really hard when we find our babies were "perfect". I too have felt that anger. Sometimes the doctors seem so pleased - no chromosomal problems that have been detected. It somehow makes the pain even harder... I am sorry Chelle :hugs:

I hope that you surely are pregnant in 8 weeks with a beautiful, healthy sticky baby!

Spring: It is really common to have yellowish cm that starts to thicken up about now - it's due to the fluctuation in hormones. I am so proud of you for listening to your voice - that voice rarely lets us down if we just can trust. You are an amazing woman and I am sending you a big hug

Mel: I hope that you caught that egg this month Let's hope that in a couple of weeks we can celebrate some together!!!

Bailey: Off you go and get jiggy with it!!!! Hoping that this is the month for you!

Lynn: Okay so about now I am thinking you are having your bloods taken - I am hoping so much for a lovely result Lynn. I will pop back in at lunch time to check on you my love.

Nat: Big hugs - I hope you are okay. Love the fitness regime!

I am fine - really busy at the moment I seem to have NO TIME! I hope this 2ww flys by. I must say I find the 2ww a REAL drag... As we all do!
    I will pop back later.

Chelle - I know what you mean about being mad when you found out your baby was perfect. Cooper was so perfect when he was born at 37 weeks so it makes you so angry as to why they are taken from us.

Bailey - I hope the support group catch up went ok. Let us know how you got on. Love your nuthouse rooms! I'm sure we could add so many more. Shock docs?!?!?! I can't watch any medical shows especially one like that! Could you even imagine something like that happening. Do they not do a stocktake when they are finished to make sure they have all the tools!!!!!

Deb - I am glad that you are keeping yourself busy. It will seem like the 2ww will fly by then. Soon you will be announcing your BFP!!!

Well I had my BT this morning. So far no phone call, so I don't know what my results are. I also decided to have the flu injection today. I was sick twice when I was preg with Cooper and it was terrible. I was in bed for a week both times and I just don't want to do that again, so hopefully this will help. I can't believe I am actually asking for needles now!!!! Oh well, I am so used to them now.

I'll pop in later when I have my results - hoping for something closer to 600 and then I can join you all in How funny that we are all around the same time!

Some 'sort of' good news - my levels have gone up won't get too excited just yet but it is a start. Estrogen levels are 334. I am going back on Friday and will have an u/s as well so we can see what is going on. This is a little bit exciting! Might need to change the ticker - I might o earlier this month

I just have to share something with you all. My best friend is so sweet, she just made me cry, but happy tears. She has organised an easter hamper with easter eggs, a teddy and other stuff and is going to sell tickets through her work and all the money raised will be donated to the Stillbirth Foundation in loving memory of Cooper. I just burst into tears when she told me because I thought what a beautiful, thoughtful and touching thing to do. It is so nice when people do things in memory of our angels to show that they care

Hi Girls

Lynn Hope your blood test went well, and whats with the asking for injections!!! This could be another room.....I think I will be the room keeper in that one! I will pop back later to see how you went.

Chelle It is such a hard decision to know when enough is enough, I have had 13 miscarriages, so I know where you are at. What sort of test have the doctors done? 5 of my babies that went to 9 weeks were all found to be "perfect" but its not them its me, so I was just wondering if they have done more test then just chroms on the fetus. I say never give up until you can do no more........this is one place that will help you through anything.

Bailey How did today go? I hope you were able to find some comfort from today, Ive been thinking about you.

Deb Im glad your been "Flat out" it will help pass the time, nothing worse then that 2 week wait I think it would be good if we could go to sleep and wake up in two weeks no better still go to sleep wake up with a beautiful baby in arms. I doing OK just missing my Nan, knowing I just cant call her, but I know she is better off which makes it easier. Im praying so hard that you get a big BFP.

Mel and spring hope you are both doing good today, I do hope work for the both of you was not to hard today and everyone was kind to you.

If ive missed anyone hope your all good today. Jo if your around....Hi hope life is beening kind to you.

Nat xxx

Lynn you and I posted close, your friend is so beautiful. Great news on that blood test ......see this is going to be the month! Oh im getting very excited for all you girls. I think I will be the only one with no belly well baby belly!!!

Lynn,
    That's great! By Friday we should be seeing some action with your "girls"!!!!!

It is exciting - it is acually really fascinating (well I find it so!) especially when they do a follie scan and you can see those nice ripe one/s there!

Nat, :hugs: I am sure you are missing your Nan - equally sure am I that she is peaceful and blissful right now watching over all of the ones she loves... That doesn't make you miss her any less I know... Thankyou for all of your support and good wishes and prayers. I am hoping too!!!!

Hi everyone else! Well I managed to get my DH ute bogged AGAIN! You see I am really a city girl indisguise!!! Never mind the farmer down the road came with chains and tractor and we are out again! I have almost finished the big pruning/weeding/yard clear up!

Lynn: That is great news about your results. You must be glad that they are rising. I hope you O early this month, that will be so exciting. Also, what a wonderful friend you have. That is such a gorgeous constructive idea that will go to a cause very dear to our hearts. I'd love to buy a ticket or two.

Nat: I am sorry you are missing your Nan but you are right, she is at peace now. Have you recovered from your run? I hope so. As I said I am very impressed.

Mel: I'm with you on the work thing, it isn't really my cup of tea either. Oh well, just have to win the lotto and then I can commence my life as a lady of leisure (lol). Well glad the BD fest is almost over and a girl can get some rest. Heres hoping the 2ww flys by.

Flowerchild: LMAO about bogging the ute, that is a classic. I am glad that you were given a hand out. It must feel very satisfying give the yard a big clean up. How are you feeling during your 2ww?

Chelle: It must add a completely different element having to grieve with children to look after. My heart really goes out to you. Hope you are well.

Well just got home and going to try and fit a shower in before BL.

Be back later alligators.

Lv Spring

Hi all
    Deb, with all this chitchat, im sure we will make the 2ww just fly on bye! xxx (Im nearly in it..hehee) LOL!!! you just crack me up, I almost can picture the ute thing and getting stuck! Have so done that and had to be pulled out by a farmer!!!
    Lynn, wow, great levels, here is hoping for a great scan on friday..xing fingers for you. What a lovely thing your friend has done. Just beautiful....
    Nat, yes they have done a few blood tests on me, checking me and hubby just in case something else cd have gone on in the past 3 years. They said my thyroid gland was a bit active or something, so have redone that and something else showed up, but im hopeless remembering stuff. Im sure I will take more notice when and if something else shows up...so its just the waiting game really, and in the meantime getting on with it! cd15 and POPK yesterday, so will keep BD till cd17! I agree with everyone else, while you will always miss your nan, you know she is in the best place watching over you now more than anything!!
    Spring, yes can be hard sometimes with other children, specially when they are old enough to know stuff.Cant lie to a nearly 15 yr old!..Hope you and lil spring are doing ok, enjoy your shower... hmmm BL is on here at the moment, must go have alook and C if its the same one as yours..haha. you prob way ahead of us.. I loved the last one....
    Take care everyone xx
    Last edited by chelle66; March 21st, 2007 at 06:53 PM. Reason: missed bit of my post!!

Oh Nat - you will have your baby belly very soon Yes this is going to be my month!!! I can't wait!!!
    It is hard when we lose a grandparent so I don't doubt that you are missing her so much, but she is at peace.

Deb - LMAO off at your ute story. I could just picture it! I remember when we first moved into our house, we built it so we just had dirt around it and because there weren't too many other houses around DH parked his van outside our bedroom window. Well it absolutely poured that night and the next day his van was so bogged! Being a man he couldn't ask for help so he tried for hours and hours until eventually he realised he couldn't get it out so he called a tow-truck who got him out in minutes!

Chelle - good luck for you, I hope you catch the eggies

Hi to everyone else

Hi everybody! (Mel, I know in your head you are saying 'Hi Dr Nick") Lol
    Wow, a couple of hours gone and you lot have filled up a page or two.

Lynn - Yay on your levels rising. By friday you should have lotsa eggs getting ready to mingle with your DH's little guys. This will be your month, all of your positivity will pay off I bet. Your friend is great. What a beautiful thing for her to do.

Well support group today was good, well as good as it can be. It wasn't as sad as last time, I guess because we had already told our stories which is the hard part. Though everybody brought in photo's today and that was quite hard. I didn't take mine, I am still a bit funny about showing Asha's pictures, they feel too personal. Maybe I will take them next time though. There was alot of talk on future pregnancies this time and different emotions that will come up during this time, so that was really interesting. I am not sure if anyone else in interested, but Sids and Kids is holding a one day Seminar on dealing with grief after a stillbirth. It is in June and partners and grandparents can attend. I can send you guys some flyers if interested.

Bailey - the support group sounded interesting today. Don't worry if you don't feel comfortable about showing Asha's pictures. As you know Cooper's pictures are for me and DH only because we too feel they are too personal. What ever you feel comfortable with. I might come along to the next meeting - let me know when it is on. Can I join in even if you have had 2 meetings already? I would love some info on the one day seminar. I will grab it off you when we next catch up.

Bailey: I am glad that today was a little less emotional for you. I agree with Lynn, if you don't want to show Asha's photos, then don't feel like you have to because other people are. For some people it helps, for others it is just to personal. The most important thing is that you are there and that it is helping you. By the way, have you decided where our next catch up will be Mrs. beach babe? I just want to post it early so every who wants to come can make it.

Lynn: How are you sweetie? I can't believe that you actually asked for a flu shot. You know me and needles, I would have to be admitted to hospital for the day before I let anyone jab me (lol).

Having a really emotional day today. No particular reason, just feel down. Anyway, gotta dry my hair and then I'll pop back.

Lv Spring

Spring - are you ok? You have me worried now You have a scan tomorrow don't you? If you want some company tomorrow afternoon, I can pop over if you like. Let me know
    As I wrote in my post that I chose to have a needle, I thought of you! LOL at your hospital comment. I can just imagine it!
    I'm doing ok - thanks for asking. Had a big chat to my mum today and told her all about the MIL!!!!! It is so good to have my mum home. Tomorrow I am going to the acupuncturist again so hopefully this will help with my sleeping and to help my little girls! I am also going to the hairdresses, nothing like a fresh new colour to lift a girls spirit

Yes Lynn I'm ok. Just tired and emotional which DH has reminded me is totally normal in pregnancy. Of course I ripped his head off for saying I was being emotional but I think he might be right. Nevermind, that is his job.

I guess I have just had a day when I doubt that I will be able to deliver naturally. It has just been consuming me today. And I also get really nervous before I have my appointments with the pshyc. But you are right, I'll get to see Lil' Spring tomorrow and that makes all this emotional ups and downs well worth while. Thanks for asking. I have to phone into a national teleconference tomorrow (so much for the day off) and I have like a million things to do, but if I get a spair second, I'll give you a call and see if you are free. You are a sweetie pie you know.

Oh and OMG girl, are you developing a needle fetish???? ACUPUNCTURE!!!! I think we need to do a needle intervention on you sista (lol)

Lv Spring

I know! I went from being really scared of needles to actually asking for them! I just need to do everything possible this month to give me the best chance and I've heard (from a very wise woman) that acupuncture can help me. So I am giving it a go.

I'm sure you will change your mind a thousand times before you actually give birth. It is one of the toughest decisions that you will have to make but I know that in the end you will make the best decision possible for you and lil Spring. Just remember that whatever you decide, it is the right one for you and neither way is cheating. What is important is holding that screaming, pooing bubba in your arms. I know it is easier said than done but try to be kind to yourself and not think about it too much

Good luck tomorrow with the physc and say hi to lil' Spring for me

Thanks Lynn

Everything you say makes complete sense. I am just being a sook.

Anyway, off to bed, have my first appointment at 8.15am so no rest for the wicked.

Nighty ni
    Spring

Sending you a big Spring... Please let us know how much Lil Spring has grown and how gorgeous she/he looks! You will change your mind and fluctuate a lot on this journey Spring. That is normal, natural and expected. Have you definitely decided on the Doula that you spoke with? If so can you negotiate some visits with her starting soonish? I feel certain that she will be able to help you to work through how you are feeling at each turn. Lots of love Spring...

I will pop back later - busy morning...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast