Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Stillbirth/ Recurrent Miscarriage or Loss after the First Trimester

Have you read the book: "Nourishing Traditions". It's really interesting and talks a LOT about how low fat dairy foods really alters the structure of the food.

No I haven't....................very interesting. Might need to have a look at that.

Hope you are doing ok Deb. Thinking of you

I am doing okayLynn. I feel pretty crappy. Cramping and aching... I am expecting quite a heavy bleed with the anticoagulants on board...

I am just so sorry Deb. I know how much you wanted this baby (well you have wanted all your babies) but this one you had a good vibe. My heart just aches for you and my stomach feels..........yuck. I don't know I just feel for you and I wish I could do more. I hope the cramping and aching goes easy on you to make this journey a little less painful (if possible). Again I am so sorry and I am thinking of you. Take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks Lynn. We all want those little Angels that have flown away. For me now I just need to accept this and be thankful that if it had to happen that it happened so early on.
    Thankyou for being so kind and thouhtful. It makes the journey easier knowing I do it with all of the very exceptional women in here.

Flowerchild, I posted in the Pregnancy thread but I just wanted to bombard you with huge :hugs: over here as well. My heart is breaking for you, I am so sorry but as I have said before, the world has amazing plans for you, I just know it.

Clare: Fantastic news about the NT scan. I posed in the pregnancy thread to you.

Kerry: Ouch!! It sounds very hurtie to me. I hope that your DD recovers really quickly. Sending *get better* vibes your way. I hope you managed to get some rest to.

Mel: Woo Hoo no more work, well not until the 13th at least. Yippie, time to put those feet up and enjoy some 'me' time.

Lynn: Hi honey, how are you doing? My watermelon was great thanks. It is so nice this time of year.

A bit freaked out at the moment, got home and realised that the alarm had gone off during the day. Nothing is touched and I can't see any signs of someone trying to gain entry. I let both the dogs in to check the house with me and it is all clear. Still a bit worrying though. I asked the kids across the road and they said it went off for about 5 mins and then not again. I checked the memory and the tamper button flashes but none of the zones do. I think I will ring the agent tomorrow just to ask because it might mean a fault or flat battery. Luckily I have my big tough puppies to look out for me. Oh well, be back later, I am so upset about you Flowerchild that I need some time just to be sad. I'll be back later.

Luv Spring

Oh Spring sweetie I am sorry that my news has made you so sad. I really am okay. I am very disappointed, I wanted to be on the road to holding a baby in my arms. As I said the Universe had other plans and I just have to live with that right now.
    However, I with everything I have that soon I will have a strong healthy baby growing inside me. That's what I want for all of the beautiful courageous women in here. WE DESERVE IT!!!!
    So, now I am going to lie down. My DH is cooking dinner and he brought me home some Mersyndol to knock these cramps on the head.
    Sorry for my lack of personals lovelies...

Oh Deb, I am so sorry to hear your bad news. I don't know what to say. I am sending you huge hugs and I hope you are OK.

Deb - I hope you have had a nice lie down and that the cramps have eased up

Mel - how was your last day? I bet it is a big weight off your shoulders - take care and enjoy your "me" time.

Spring - I hope you are ok and it was just a fault with the alarm. Luckily you have those tough puppies to look after you. Is DH coming home this weekend?

Nat - thanks for the receipe, it was yummy (not as good as yours though ) How did you go with the shopping?

Bailey - how are you going?

Jo - I hope DD is ok.

hi to everyone else

Morning girls

Deb I am so sorry, I prayed and wished with all I had that this little one would be here for you to hold. I do hope that at least the "what ever above" make it easy on you and not to much pain. And as you and I both know, with this little angel something was not just right but it still sucks and you have every right to be mad with the universe. Im thinking of you and sending a big hug your way I know you will hold that baby the universe can not hold women like us back from what ever we put our mind and hearts too. Keep your chin up and be good to yourself. I have found that naprogesic tablets work wonders, they dont knock you around so much and ive taken them when been on clexcane etc with no side effects. Im think of you and hopoe your feeling better soon.

Lynn Im sure dinner was just devine, and shopping was well i didnt know that shopping all day could be so triering! but much fun. I will call you over the weekend.

Spring Im sure glad those furry babies of yours are so big and strong to protect you! Im sure its just the alarm playing up.

To all you other girls I need to read all the post and will catch up and get back, hope you are all well and the sun shines brightly on you all today to lighten your hearts and give you a smile!

NAt xxx

Flowerchild: Just checking in to see how you are going this morning. I hope that last night was a little more comfortable for you :hugs:

Dream and Lynn: Well my puppies took good care of me. When I got home there were about 4 young boys playing cricket with a tennis ball on the road (we live in a dead end street) so perhaps the ball hit the windows and that is why the alarm said Tamper and did not show any particular zone. Oh well, I did have a bit of a distrupted sleep but I am not so freaked out now.

Well I have taken the day off. My head cold has got worse and I could have worked through it but I decided to take your advice and take it easy. I have a scan this afternoon at 4.00pm which I am nervous about but looking forward to at the same time.

So this snuffalufagus (sp) will be hanging around today.

Mel: I don't expect to hear from you until at least noon so that you can have an awesome sleep in.

To everyone else, big love.

Spring

Deb - thinking of you, hope you are doing 'ok' Big

Spring - I'm glad that you have taken today off work to look after yourself. Good luck with your scan although I'm sure everything will be fine and you will see your little bean getting bigger and bigger. It is only natural to be nervous, if you need company let me know.

Nat - look forward to catching up over the weekend :hugs:

Mel - I bet you have had a big sleep in. Enjoy your first day off!

Big :hugs: to everyone

Luv & hugs
    Lynn
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Lynn

Thanks for the offer of company but I don't want to pass on any of my cooties to you.

DH just rang and said that he has to work this weekend so won't be coming home so when I go to the Ob this arvo, I am going to stop and get some videos and some yummy food.

On a good note, his work have told him that he can come home mid-week next week for my psychiatric appointment and Ob appointment. He will only be home one night but I really want him to see his little bean so I am excited about that.

Other than that, I am going to stalk BB for the next three days (lol)

Lv Spring

Goodmorning everyone,

Thankyou all for asking after me. I feel very blessed to have such caring women around me ...

I am feeling fine today. Cramping has eased right off - bleeding is still quite heavy but that's okay... I took a couple of Mersyndol last night and slept until 7am!
    Nat - naprogesic is best not to take if you are ttc - it can affect ovulation... JUst in case you didn't know. It is advised to steer clear if you are ttc from naprogesic and from ibuprofen etc...
    Spring - I hope that cold gets better - rest up and please let us know how the obs appointment goes this afternoon. Great news that your DH can be home for next weeks appts. Thankyou for your messages - you are a real darling.

Lynn: How are you feeling about things now? It is so wonderful that you have had such positive FS appointments.

Mel: How are you doing sweet love???? Thinking of you

Bailey: Where are you up to Bailey - I am sorry I have lost track over the pas couple of days. Thinking of you

Now, we need to get on track in here. for all of us.

Hi all - Sorry i havent been in, we had a going away dinner with work and didnt get home til midnight.

DEB - I am so sorry for everything, I know you are trying to have a positive attitude about this but I just feel so sad for you. After everything you have been through, you deserve so much better. I am glad the cramping has eased off a little. I really admire your strength and I just hope one day I can be a strong woman like yourself. I am sending all my love to you and your beautiful family

Lynn - Gee Foxtel keeps me out of the loop, I havent heard anything about this low fat milk business. I drink low fat milk also cause I like it more, and I have enough chocolate and crap without having full cream milk and cheese and all on top of it. I hope you are doing ok

Spring - Good girl staying home to rest, sorry DH isnt coming home but it is really good that he can be there for your appointments. Too funny about the noon comment, you werent far off huh... it is terrible being so predictable LOL

Jo - I hope Brigid is feeling a lot better and you are doing ok with all the stress.

Bailey - Sorry you got a BFN, it sucks huh even if it is too earlier all you want is to see at least a faint shadow. Have you tested again? Is that a stupid question because of course you have LOL

Clare - That is fantastic to hear Splodge is doing well.

Big hi to everyone else.

Well I am officially unemployed (until 13th) and I am so happy about it. Everyone at work made my day yesterday very special and I got a cake and a few people got teary and my boss was talking to me during the day and saying good luck and everything and he said "we had some good times didnt we" LOL I felt like I was breaking up with him or something. Anyway we had a going away dinner planned for last night and nearly everyone came, and it was really nice. I got a going away present of this massive card which everybody signed and a Coles Myer voucher for $270 (they also gave me a wedding present in November of $250).

Another girl I am reasonably close with gave me a present and said I am not allowed to open it until I get pregnant and she wants me to open it the day it is definite (as in confirmed by a dr) because it is a little something to tell me she knows everything will work out for us. I got so teary when she said that, she kept saying I bet you will get pregnant as soon as you leave here and I got so upset because I really don't think it is going to happen, I know everyone wishes it for me but I just have this bad feeling something is not right and I can't shake it.

I did another test yesterday and got BFN and also another this morning with a BFN - lets face it, its not my month this month just like it hasnt been mine for the last 6 months. I know you are probably all looking at my ticker thinking there is still time but the ticker is a day out and I am day CD26 today. I am not stupid and I know that I would get at least a faint shadow by now. So now I am trying to figure out how I will get through Monday which is Nicholas' 6 month anniversary and I am also going to get AF that day DH cant take the day off cause we are going away on the long weekend so he is off on the Friday. Hey at least I dont have to worry about being a mess at work. Sorry to sound so "woe is me" and I dont mean to, just typing out my thoughts.

I hope you have a really good POETS day, I today my plans are to go pay my rego, and vacuum up after the stupid birds have flicked seeds all over the tiles (I will never have birds as a pet again! Well at least not 3 of them), cook dinner and then go pick up my step-children for the weekend. The time in between will be spent playing on my computer, and I am going to treat myself to Subway for lunch.

And finally, I am with you Deb - all round!

Sorry for the long post but you all know me by now LOL

Mel
    Last edited by Mel1977; March 2nd, 2007 at 11:33 AM.

Oh Mel :hugs: If you really think something is wrong can you talk to yoru obs? You know though that it is really usual after birthing to take some time to fall pregnant. Yes, it can happen fast for some but not everyone. I truly understand that you want this so very much adn we ALL want it for you too. Maybe your obs could do a few hormone levels and that will put your mind at ease. I wish I could say something to help you. Just know that I am thinking of you

Spring - I'm sorry that DH isn't coming home this weekend but at least he will be home next week for your appointments. I bet he can't wait to see his little bean. Let us know how you go this afternoon. Take care.

Deb - Thanks for the babydust - I think we really need it in here.

I am feeling positive about the FS as all the test results came back negative which is good. I think I forgot to mention last time that they also tested my blood to see if there was anything that could have contributed to us losing Cooper. That is why I was so nervous in going because I think I have finally got to the point where I don't blame myself anymore and I was just so scared that they would find something in my blood that had caused it. Luckily they didn't and it was just a tragic accident. Some days I still blame myself because I wish I had known that he was in trouble. I should have protected my boy. It makes it so hard to understand how and why this happened because the chance of a stillbirth is so rare but for it to happen with a cord accident is more rare. I just think how did it happen to me - I don't want it to happen to anyone but the chance of a cord accident happening is so rare that you don't even hear about it. I just don't understand. I am so scared about falling pg again because I think if it is rare and it happened to me once, then why can't it happen again. I know the cord was very long, but who decides that. What if they decide to give me another long cord. There is nothing that you can do about it. I just know that I can't go through this again.

I never ever thought I would be wishing for AF to arrive but I am! I just need her to raise her ugly head so I can start a fresh next month. The FS will monitor me throughout so hopefully by the end I will have my BFP. I'm CD32 and my temps are still up but if it is anything like last month, AF arrived 7 DPO, so she will arrive tomorrow. I have increased my metformin dose and it hasn't made me too sick (not like last week!) so hopefully with this and the clomid it is all that my body needs

I know that it has only been 3 months since Cooper was born, but I just feel that every day that passes it gets harder because I don't have my baby with me. I know I carried him to term, I know I gave birth to him, but I just don't have him here now.

:hugs: Lynne and truck loads of
    Cord accidents are rare and that doesn't make any difference where you sit now I know. You could never have known Lynne it just isn't like that. Please try to believe that...

Are you on 50mgs of Clomid or 100mgs? I hope AF shows up really soon too. More than that I hope that this month is "the month of many bfp's" in here...

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast