Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: TTC after Stillbirth/ Recurrent Miscarriage or Loss after the First Trimester May 07

Ok I feel really really sick now.........................I am so nervous and scared!

Just got the phone call from the clinic - est 985 and LH 45!!! That is the surge I have been waiting for! It is all happening tomorrow. aghhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh Lordy!!!!!!!! How exciting LYNN!!!! This is IT!!!! So tomorrow is IUI time????
    Congratulations Lynn - you so deserve this. How big were those follies????

Thanks Deb!

Trigger tonight and IUI tomorrow morning. The follies were around 16 on Saturday. They didn't measure them today because we know they are there just needed the hormone levels to get up and they did! My god I can't believe I am in the nine hundreds for est!!!! I have never been over 300.

Just another WOO HOOOOOOO from my my love. I am so incredibly happy for you...

Yay Lynn,
    That is the best news I have heard in a long time I am so happy for you. Though, can I ask, what is the trigger and IUI?? I am assumong it means something like they trigger Ovulation? It sounds great anyway. Congratulations!

Bailey a trigger shot is HCG that is given to trigger the follicle to release the egg.
    IUI is intrauterine insemination. The sperm is washed and only the really handsome ones are used! Because the sperm are put into the uterus they don't have as many obstacles so the success rate is higher.

Hey girls

Firstly can I say Lynn that is just so wonderful news about your levels. I can't belive tomorrow is it. I am so glad and happy for you that these trigger shots seemed to be just what your body needed. It is great to hear that wonderful news.

Well now for the sad stuff. I am just in a fowl mood today, I can't seem to move this dark cloud which has been circling me all day. My mind keeps going over and over about Chris and her family. I never met her, but I just feel so affected by this, a real reality check on mortality. I know it is a little selfish to dwell, but I don't know what else to do. I guess helpless is the best way to describe how I feel.

I am also really upset that yet again nothing for Mother's day from MIL. I know it is insignificant in the scheme of things but a card, my god I'd be impressed by an email, but nothing. I said to DH I doubt she even thought of me today because she doesn't consider me a mother and he said that I shouldn't read too much into it. Apparently when he was speaking to her she asked how I was. Wow, I should be estatic I know. I just feel so low, not sure how to get out of this mood.

Anyway, might pop in later
    Spring

Thanks Flowerchild, I thought I had the trigger thing worked out. Wow, about the IUI, isn't it amazing what can be done these days? I didn't know they did that. I am positive that Lynn's DH has lots of hansome swimmers to choose from

Lynn - So with the IUI which Deb just kindly explained to me, do you still need to DTD as well just to be sure? I am so excited for tomorrow for you and Hope! I am definetly going to S&K on wednesday along with Tommysmum, I hope to see you there so I can here all about it.

Spring - I have been thinking alot about Chris too, I was telling my mum about her today and then i just burst into tears. It's just horrible. It's more than just sad isn't it? It's just not fair. I am sorry it is getting you down. Same with the MIL, I am sure she just doesn't think - though she can't keep using that excuse for too much longer! Try not to let it get you down.

Hi to everyone else, hope you are all well.

Well, still no action on the OPK....what a surprise. I wonder if they just don't work with me. Well I guess I will just have to keep using the hubby till AF arrives or I get a + HPT.

Deb - thanks for helping me out and explaining the IUI to Bailey. We will be forever grateful for the technology they have now, won't we. Your tree sounds beautiful and perfect

Bailey - yes it is amazing what they can do, for which I am forever thankful. Otherwise I don't know what I would be doing right now! Yes we have been told to DTD as well so there are more chances. No + opk!?!? What CD are you? Perhaps have a bt to see if you have ovulated. I'll see you on Wednesday

Spring - I am sorry that MIL has upset you again. You just need to ignore her and surround yourself with people that care..............like us We all thought of you on mother's day. It is terrible about Chris. I just don't understand how bad things happen to good people.

Jo - your ring sounds beautiful........such a treasure. Even though you are not on the TTC journey for a while, still pop in and let us know how you are going. I hope your iron levels pick up soon and you are back joining us on the bumpy TTC journey :hugs:

Hi to Mel, Nat, Tess, Chelle, Tommysmum, Sarah, Klee and Alex - hope you are all well.

Well Lynn what the hell are you doing here woman?? Get to bed and !! Lol, it's so exciting isn't it? I hope your DH has lots of handsome as Flowerchild said. I cannot wait to hear how it all goes tomorrow. Can I get a BT at the GP to test for ovulation or do I need to go to a gyno or OB?? I never really thought of that, thanks for the suggestion.

Hi Girls,

I didnt know about Chris until today on my afternoon break when I had a few spare minutes to check BB and saw Lynn's post about it, checked the thread and OMG that is so unbelievable sad I cant believe she has been through so much to meet her little man and now wont get to see him grow up It makes you realise that you just never know what is around the corner and to make sure everyone you know knows how you feel about them. Anyway, I didnt know Chris either but I feel such immense sadness over it, what she has been through and for her husband and son. Here I was sitting there on Mother's Day feeling sorry for myself and look at what was happening!

Spring - I am sorry you are feeling so down I really do think your MIL is just void of emotions and I just dont think you should stress yourself about her, I know it hurts but you have alot of people who love you and would do anything for you - us here being some of them

Lynn - Will be checking in with you tomorrow, we can update each other I am so unbelievable excited for you!

Bailey - Maybe the OPK's just dont work for you, if I remember there was another month there where they didnt. Hopefully O is long gone and implantation is pending!

Hi to everyone else, Klee, Deb, Jo, Alex, Tommysmum, Tess, Kristee (think thats most people hehe).

Well I have my FS appointment tomorrow YAY! (Bailey you didnt miss it) I cant wait to talk to him and I am so hoping that he will be able to offer me some method of getting UTD cause I am getting desperate LOL.

Oh well I will check in tomorrow and let you all know what happens.

Love Mel

P.S. GOOD LUCK LYNN! I will be thinking of you.

Hello ladies

Hope you are all doing well. Been thinking of you all and of course Chris, who i never "met" on BB. It is such tragic news isn't it. You are right Mel, we never know what is around the corner for any of us - when is our time up exactly ??? Just so sad. I was tossing and turning last night thinking about Chris and also about little Maddie McCann (the girl kidnapped in Portugal)...what a mad world this is.

Lynn - fantastic news for you - i am so happy for you ! It is good to hear something positive after such bad news. Come on eggies ! See you tomorrow (10.00am start)

Bailey - hope you are doing ok - perhaps those OPK just don't work....or perhaps you are already pg now...fingers crossed - it won't be long now !!! Will pick you up tomorrow at 9.15am.

Spring - I know you still want some positive attention from your MIL but perhaps it is just not her thing. There are many different people out there and don't we know it. Just look after yourself and little Spring and DH - that is all that matters at the moment.

Flowerchild - Blueberry Ash sounds beautiful - although i am not familiar with it. Does it flower at all ? Glad to hear you had a nice Mothers Day with the family.

Tess - It is difficult to choose whether to have an autopsy or not isn't it. If you have it then you may regret it and if you don't have one then you may regret it too. I guess we can only make those decisions (right at the time) at that point in time - you did what you felt is right and that is the best you can do. We didn't do one either - i wanted to at the start (only to find out if he had a genetic disease like my DD had) but DH didn't want to. Now we don't have any defined answers either and a part of me wishes "if only". But what's done is done i guess. I hope that you are doing ok (well better than ok actually) :hugs:

Mel - good luck on the FS today - i hope you get the answers/suggestions you are waiting for so that you can show us a BFP very soon !!

Tommorrow arvo DH and I will be picking up Tommys ashes - don't know how i feel about that yet. We have left it so long as we are extending and our place looks like a bomb has hit it so i didn't want him to get lost amongst the clutter....but we thought we better bring him home once and for all.

Love to everyone else - thinking of you all. XX

Hi everyone,

Mel - Good luck today, I hope it is a productive appointment and you get some answers or a plan.

Lynn - Woo hoo!! Good Luck today, how exciting!

Tommysmum - 10 weeks today, well done. You have made it this far and not gone crazy - well that I know of I hope today goes well for you. I think I told you that it took a while for us to pick Asha up too, my mum was looking after her. I just avoided it. DH kept saying that we had to bring her home, but I didn't want to bring her home like that. But I am so glad that she is here now.

Hello to everyone else too. I am off to the museum with the monster today. He wants to see some dinosaur bones, though he thinks they are alive. He keeps asking if the dinosaurs will get him, I try to explain that they are not real, but he doesn't quite get that yet.

good luck for today Lynn! hope it all goes well!
    I am not leaving the thread, just not ttc this month, just want to get these Iron levels up a bit.
    Hope everyone else is well!

Thinking of you today Lynn. How very exciting! I hope so much that you hit the jackpot this month my love...

Mel: Thinking of you today too! I hope that appointment goes well and all your questions are answered.

Everyone else I will pop back later...

Thank you so much everyone - you are the best :hugs: I honestly don't know what I would do without you all.

Well I have just got home from acupuncture. I rang him last night and said I need to see you in the morning. I heard that it is good to have it done before IUI. Anyway I don't think I have left any rock unturned so I believe I have given myself every chance. Now I just have to hope for a miracle. I have asked Cooper to help me get through today and the next two weeks. I will go and give my boy a kiss and then I must be off.

Mel - thinking of you today. I hope you get the answers that you are after.

Bailey - your gp should be able to give you a bt. If not, they can give you a referal to a pathology place. Good luck!

Thanks again everyone, you are just a beautiful, special bunch of girls

Go get 'em LYNN!!!!!!!!

lynn- good luck today, but most of all breathe and relax!
    mel - good luck today too, let us know how you go
    deb - hows it all going?
    hi to everyone else
    happy belated mothers day to all you wonderful women.
    mine was kind of nice considering, DP bought me some flowers, and a few other things. we visited phoebe and I read her eulogy to her again (i felt i needed to, very emotional). then we visited my mum, I gave her a little gift from Phoebe, to wish her a happy grandmothers day. My nephews made my day though, they gave me a happy godmothers day card, my nephew also came up to me during the day (this is the 3 year old) and said happy phoebe's day. which made me cry, not that it took much that day.
    other than that I feel a bit blah, we missed O, how selfish am I, DP has not been feeling well and all I wanted was to BD. I am on CD20 and have been getting niggling pain near the left O for about the last 3 days.
    anyway enough of my whinging and selfishness, I hope everyone is doing well

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast