Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: TTC after Stillbirth/ Recurrent Miscarriage or Loss after the First Trimester May 07

this might make you laugh though, DP's been using the "I have a headache" excuse, think he's paying me back for all those years I've used it lol

Bailey - I hope you had fun at the museum. It sounds like fun! Well the fest is nearly over (thank god!! LOL!!). I think poor DH is over it! I said don't worry babe if this works we won't have to DTD for at least a year!! Ha ha!!! He didn't like that comment. If you can't make a joke while on the journey, it would make you crazy!

Mel - I am thinking of you babe. I hope everything goes well today. Best of luck.

Spring - thanks for your call. It was so nice to speak to you. I am glad that you are having a better day today. Take it easy :hugs:

Deb - how are you and your bean feeling? We need a name for your little one. Any suggestions???

Jo - glad to hear that you aren't leaving us. Good luck with your iron levels.

Klee - I don't think I have ever heard that excuse from a male before!!! But I think all our DH feel the same around O time. I guess they can never complain that they don't get enough! Your mother's day sounds beautiful and your nephew is adorable. I am sorry that you missed the big O. Is there any chance that you may have caught the egg? Don't ever think that you are whinging or being selfish. You can come in here and talk about whatever you want, it is definitely not being selfish or whinging :hugs:

Tommysmum - I agree with you, this world is mad. That is awful about the little girl in Portugal. Who does that??? I hope they find her ok. I will see you tomorrow - thanks for reminding me of the earlier time

Hopefully this is happening as we speak! It is all done now, so it is just the waiting game. I haven't had a 2ww yet so I think this is going to be a long 2 weeks for me. One step at a time - at least I ovulated!! Yipee! I will try not to be too crazy over the next 2 weeks! I have 20 pg tests and I can't use them Because of the hcg injections I have to do over the next week it will give me a false reading on the test so I just have to wait until my bt to confirm if it worked or not. I was looking forward to peeing on a stick - haven't done it in a while

Come on Hope..........................work your magic!

Woo hoo Lynn now we wait..... Just a heads up you can use your hpts about 10 days post trigger. Depending on the doseage you were given how long it takes to be excreted from your body. At 8dpo mine was negative after trigger...

I am okay. I have a huge haematoma on my belly. I must have injected into a bruise without noticing last night. It is so sore I can't wear pants... Never mind it's all for a good cause.

Yes, we have named our pregnancy. "Col" as in mira-col. (miracle) just a play on words! My warped sense of humour.... I guess if there is too it will be Mira and Col!

Heybacko Guest

Hi everyone

Just popped in to say YAY LYNN - thinking of you and wishing for the best news

Been quiet at the moment because my IL's come from Leicester, a few miles away from Madeleine's home village and it is a little too close for comfort and is cutting me up quite badly. My DH and I used to work with GP's in Leicestershire and it just seems so close. Also, it was our wedding anniverary on Saturday when she should have been 4 - I know it's silly but I couldn't stop thinking about her.

Will do a catch up soon but couldn't leave Lynn's superb news uncelebrated!!

Love to everyone else
    Alex
    xx

Hi Girls,

Lynn -

Deb - Glad to hear you and Col are doing well, very clever name.

Klee - I am glad your Mother's Day went ok, what would we do without our men to make it special? I think it is hard for guys, we always assume they are up for it all the time but I guess they get tired too, and I guess they get headaches too... couldnt help but have a giggle though, hehe

Well we saw the FS and he was really nice, quite sympathetic and understood our feeling of urgency. Obviously as I am in the TWW we can't do too much until either AF arrives or I get a BFP ( the latter). If AF arrives yet again, I have to have a "post coital test" (had a giggle at that one too, hehe) which is done on CD12 and basically you have DTD the night before and then he will see me the next morning and collect some CM and put it under the microscope to see if the sperm can swim through easily enough as apparently sometimes CM can change after childbirth. It is just done in his office and they do an internal U/S at the same time. So depending on the results of that it is possible they will do an IUI - I cant remember though if its they will do it if they can swim through well enough or they wont. Either way, I have my fingers crossed that they will be able to do it. He said he doesnt think DHs SA results are relevant, it is possible but most unlikely and he said the results are relative to all the other information and the fact that he has reproduced 4 times over several years points to it not being a problem. Obviously that makes DH feel a lot better. He said he doesnt believe stress is a factor in conceiving or not conceiving and so I shouldnt stress myself out about being stressed. Anyway, he made us feel really comfortable and he was confident without being arrogant which is always a plus in my book. He said if I get a BFP this month I have to tell my OB that he is such a good FS he just looked at me and I got pregnant LOL.

Well that's all for me for now. S&K counsellor is coming over tonight and I have to tidy a little. She was meant to come tomorrow night but changed so better get my butt into gear. If I dont get back tonight, hope you all have a good one.

Love Mel
    Last edited by Mel1977; May 15th, 2007 at 04:52 PM.

Great to hear your appointment went well Mel! WOO HOO!!!! We are getting lots of good news in here!

It's time for a new thread my lovelies. You will find it HERE

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678