Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Stillbirth/ Recurrent Miscarriage or Loss after the First Trimester May 07

Lynn: LOL at the double pram - it's a distinct possiblility!!! Yes it could be from those follies. When you think of them there and the increased blood supply etc. I guess thinking again it was a little uncomfortable when I had those three follies - but it wasn't painful as such. Perhaps moving your legs a little and explaining to the operator that you have had some discomfort with previous u/s.

Spring
    : Big big hugs coming your way my love. I can appreciate just how tough this is. This is a hard time because the baby is still so tiny so you won't be getting those regular reassuring prods. That is so very normal for this gestation. However, after what you have been through you desperately need that reassurance. I can't say anything to help except that I know I am going to be the same and by the time I gaet there you are going to be holding that baby Lil Spring in your arms and reassuring me! (that's the plan okay?)
    Have you thought of yoga? Yoga really helps you to tune into your baby and your body - it is a wonderful wonderful thing. Just an idea...
    I know Sunday is going to be a shocker and I will be thinking of you...

Bailey:
    Keep POAS my love... If the line is almost as dark as the control I always take it as a positive too. Just do the deed and send out vibes! It's so frustrating I know...

Well last night was gorgeous. The food was devine and yes I am not smelling like roses! It is so lovely to share good times with good women friends. I love it. It was another close friends birthday yesterday. I made cake and we had afternoon tea with the kids. Her little boy and my littlest girl are as thick as thieves. We hve been friends for so long - it was a lovely day yesterday with so many gorgeous women...
    I will come back later. Have a nice day everyone...

Bailey - excuse me Miss Bailey!! Have you forgotten to tell us something???? I notice your sig has change. When was your birthday? You let that one slide didn't you!!! Or am I slow and has it been changed for a while??? Anyway, whatever the case may be, happy birthday babe
    Just keep and you will catch the eggie. It is all very confusing isn't it?!? I am being monitored and I am still confused! Did you get yourself a golden little piggy? I hope he works for us this month.

Tess - my cycles are all over the place because of PCOS but generally around the 40 mark. Thanks for the tip on the u/s. I will try that tomorrow............along with some panadol before I go to hopefully to help with the pain.

Mel - thanks for the chat last night. I always feel a different person when I have been talking to you. You just have a way in what you say and I appreciate everything. I have woken up this morning and I am not thinking of anything that is out of my control at the moment. I am just concentrating on falling pg and after that, then I can start to worry about all the other things. Thanks for everything :hugs: I hope you are ok today.

Deb - Sounds like you had a wonderful day and night yesterday. Thanks for the tips on the u/s. I will try it tomorrow. Hopefully Hope and her friend are growing nicely! Hope you are well today

Spring - I can only imagine how you are feeling. It is just so early and lil Spring has a lot more growing to go. I don't really know what to say because I know I am going to be just like you (probably worse!!!!) I think you are such a strong person and you are travelling on the journey beautifully. Just remember that I am just up the road so if you need a chat, or a hug, or a shoulder I am here for you, anytime, any day.

Hi to everyone else, hope you are all well.

Hey Lynn,
    Yes, I am in denial....birthday happened when I was away My god. I am so confused with all of this stuff I have been doing. I think as everyone has said, just keep up th BD'ing and then you can't really get it wrong! Well, lets hope. Lotsa luck tomorrow..you must be sick to death of all the poking and prodding by now huh? It will all be worth it in the end

Me again!

Just wanted to let everyone know that WHO magazine has an article on Stillbirth and the whole Big Brother debacle. I have it, so if anyone needs a copy let me know!

Happy 4 month birthday Storm. May you watch over your beautiful mummy and family and help them through today.
    Jo thinking of you today

Hey Bailey,

My fingers are crossed for you that all this bedding pays off!! Hopefully the big O happens very soon and you are one step closer to your dream

Yes I am a little bit sick of all the needles and u/s but hey I have to do what I have to do and if this is the only way to get to my dream then I will do it. My poor tummy I don't think it is very happy with all the jabs! I just wish I was having all these u/s for other reasons!

I would like a copy of the article from WHO if you could please send it to me - thanks.

Hello ladies

Well - it sounds quite promising here i must say - i can feel some more BFP's coming on !!!

Lynn - i don't know anything about levels but by what you say they are on the way up and that is only positive - just keep persisting with the poking etc and it will all be worth it in the end. Hope all goes well for you in your next u/s. Very exciting !

Bailey - how are you doing ? Long time no speak. Hope you are doing well and geez - poor DH is copping it from you hey - is he complaining or is that a stupid question ?

Flowerchild - ok no more teasing about food hey - did you send me some dahl and butter chicken - that would have been yummy ! Sorry to hear about your friend losing her baby - too many are being lost aren't they.

Tess - Sorry to hear about your story of losing Thomas - did the docs give you an answer as to why you delivered so early ? I hope you get some answer for future pg's.

Spring - pls don't panic - all will be perfect - i know it is hard and you are probably thinking about it all the time (this is only normal after what you have been through). We will all be following the same path as you shortly and you will tell us that it is ok too - yes ?!!!

Been nursing sick DH for a couple of days (he now has the bug and is running to toilet every 5 min ). Went to ob yesterday for my scan and there is still a little heartbeat so that is great news (and now 2.2cm long) - have my next scan (nuchal trans) in 3 weeks so hopefully will see a bit more.

Hello to everyone else - hope you are doing fine - have a nice evening.

Hi everybody

Tommysmum - Woo hoo, almost 10 weeks! Are you still feeling sick? I cannot believe how fast it is going. Is the S&K meeting on next week? If so are you going? Yeah, poor DH, he thinks he's a super-stud well he is I suppose. I don't know what is going on inside my stupid body, so I am just DTD and hoping for the best. I am on day 24 I think, but I am not sure if I am going back to my usual 34 day cycle or if I should go off my last one which was a crazy 44 days? I think I will just keep at it ans then start HPKing in 10 days. I hope your hubby is doing better.

Lynn - I will put that article in the post tomorrow. Oh I forgot to say the other day, how do you sleep with all that stuff under your pillow? Lol, I hope it all works soon. Godd luck tomorrow, tell Hope we're all rooting for her! Ohh, that sounds wrong in a TTC thread doesn't it?? Are you going to the next S&K meeting too?

Will be back after getting the monster to bed....wish me luck!

Hi girls

Thanks for all your reassuring words over the last few days. I have had a tough time, just so worried. Anyway, I have had heaps of movement today so for the moment it is panic stations stand-down. I don't know how I would survive without you all and I can't wait to be the one telling all of you that it is all going to be ok.

Lynn, good luck tomorrow. I'm rooting for Hope too (lol) (IYKWIM)

Bailey: Boy you are the DTD Queen this month. That eggie has no chance of escaping, I am so looking foward to seeing you and everyone else next weekend.

Tommysmum: What wonderful news about your scan. The countdown to the NT scan is on. I hope DH is feeling better, it is horrible having those sort of bugs, sending *get better* vibes his way.

Deb: I am so glad that you had a nice day yesterday afternoon and last night. You deserve some time out with your friends. How are you feeling? Any sickness? I remember reading in an earlier post of yours that you don't get m/s, I hope you escape the big mean m/s monster this time also.

To everyone else I hope that you are ok. This will be a big weekend for all of us and I guess I just wanted to say that I think that whether you have earth babies or angel babies, you are the most amazing group of women and mothers that I am so blessed to have met. I know it is hard to say, and even harder to hear, but Happy Mother's day to each one of you.

Lv Spring

Hey Spring,
    Thats great that Lil Spring is moving around lots today. I cannot believe what a naughty little bub he/she is already Always giving mum and dad stress! As I said in the last post, listen to yourself and trust it. This baby is coming home. Isn't it strange that we can be so confident for everyone else yet so convinced it will all go wrong for ourselves? I am so sure that Lil Spring, and Lil Flowerchild (we might need to call 'Flower-bud) will come safely, but I know that if I was pregnant, I would be totally freaked out!

Hey everyone,

Bailey - Thanks so much for the piggie, you are so sweet Surely we are all gonna get our bfps now! Positive thinking right? I have it sitting on my bedside next to my big rose quartz... :fingerscrossed: for us all. Re TTC - have you been DTD every day? you must be so over it, no offence to our DHs or anything but you know, a girls gotta rest I hope you get a postive OPK soon, promptly followed by a positive HPK!

Spring - Ya poor bugger, I can imagine how stressful and frustrating everything is - I know I will be the same. Try to relax though, everyone is right that you cannot feel as much movement at this stage in pregnancy. Nothing will say is going to help you relax though is it? I think you will be stressed like this until you meet lil Spring in the flesh. Damn and you cant even have a stiff drink to calm your nerves LOL. Look after yourself, maybe a nice warm bubble bath will help when your feeling anxious, and may also get lil Spring moving around - Nicholas used to love that (not too hot thought remember).

Lynn - It was great speaking to you last night too. I feel better after a chat too believe me. I am really glad you are going to be positive and only worry about what is going on right now, as I said there is plenty of time to worry about all the other stuff - one step at a time :hugs: And hey with the golden piggies surely we have it in the bag?

Klee - How are you feeling? I hope you are ok. I am just about to have some dinner (better late than never, I am starving!) and then I will reply to your email.

Deb - Sounds like you have a fantastic night with great friends. I hope your friend is doing ok, and glad to hear your feeling UTD

Tommysmum - Glad to hear you had a wonderful scan.

Hi to everyone else.

Well we have the kids tonight but they go home tomorrow night for Mother's Day, which is probably a good thing considering the last thing I want is to be looking after someone elses children on Mother's Day when I cant have my own.

The lady at work who I told about Nicholas, the one who gave me the wallet card, asked me to go have a cuppa with her at afternoon break and so I did and she said the reason she wanted to talk to me was to see how I am about Mother's Day. She said she can only imagine how hard it is but she knows how much she misses her mum who passed away 10 years ago on Mother's Day so she cant help but think how agonising it must be for me to be without my child. OMG it makes me feel teary that there are people out there as kind as her, but then people we know cant even acknowledge my pregnancy let alone my baby. She said that she wants me to make sure DH and I do something special together because although he is not her I am still a mum and deserve to have a great day. What a very special person she is, I am so thankful I told her now - she has made me feel like maybe people do understand how hard it is for us.

Oh and as I left work my supervisor said well I know you dont have kids but Happy Mother's Day anyway... talk about rub salt in the wound!

Well might be back later, but I am very tired so maybe not.

Love to all,

Mel

Hi Tommysmum - we did not get any answers as to why I went into labour early. There were no warning signs, no infection, no placental abruption etc etc. The doctor said they had no idea and would monitor me closely if I got pregnant again. I have been reading up on some things and it could have been incompetent cervix I think or high stress levels?? I am just grasping at straws to be honest - I will probably have to go on bedrest with another pregnancy but will wait and see what happens.

It is so good to hear all was well with your scan today - i hope the next 3wks just fly by.

I have a quick question - do you think pregnancy symptoms can occur as early as 6DPO? I have been feeling really sick and my nipples are burning today!! Could this be wishful thinking? We were not supposed to start TTC for another 3mths but it would be a fantastic 'surprise'.

Enjoy your weekend everyone - good luck with the u/s Lynn.

And finally before I go off to bed - Spring - so glad you are feeling more and more from lil spring!!

Oooh Tess,
    I don't know if it is possible to get those symptoms 6dpo, but it certainly sounds promising. Flowerchild will probably answer that one. Good luck!

I think it is wishful thinking as we decided to not use protection on Thomas' EDD. I will try to forget about it all until next weekend (8 whole days - good job I have no HPT's in the house!).

Will keep you informed if the symptoms persist.

Hi Tess

Did you get a 2nd opinion as to what may have happened ? Could it be that you need a "stitch" ? To be honest i have no idea about any of this stuff but i have heard of a couple of cases (where mum went into labour at say 25 weeks) and all they needed was a "stitch". Don't know how you find out if you need one or not (i guess some sort of internal/exam etc). I have a friend who had her baby at 25 weeks (no reason was given as to why it happened) - her baby survived though (just) but not without several operations to heart, eyes, body etc. I must say though he looks fine now (he is 5) but still has a couple of visible reminders. I think he was just a lucky one - i am not trying to upset you about this - just trying to help. I hope an answer is given to you (or some possibilities of what may have happened). Did you do an autopsy on Thomas (if you did i am guessing all was fine)....

Symptoms 6 DPO - not sure about that one although when i tested for this pg (had those feelings it came up Neg but then i tested a week later and it was Pos). So why not wait a few days and see if you still have those symptoms - go and get a HPL -

Mel - Wow that lady from work sounds very compasionate - these are the people we want around us hey ! It is great to know that people want to know and learn and why not share it i say. Pity about the supervisor (she did know what happened didn't she ???) though - no tact.

Bailey - 10 weeks - going very slow i tell you - goign to be the longest pg on the planet ! Yes still sick - almost every day i feel something - i nearly threw up the other day (first time in all pg's). Not to mention that i wet my pants a lot (when i sneeze). So what is going on with you - do you want the "calendars" i use - remember i have fallend 3 times by using these withint the first 1-2 cycles. This is the only thing i have ever used and i swear by it !

Yes - the S&K meeting is on next Wednesday but it starts at 10.00 this time (as you know we chat sooooo much). So i will pick you up around 9.15am. Last meeting was good - there was supposed to be another mum turn up but she didn't make it - hope she comes this week.

Hello and good luck to everyone else. Will be thinking of all you special mothers on Mothers Day - i know it will be sad but our babies will be watching over us tomorrow. Will talk to you then anyway.

Hi everyone,
    SPRING!!!!!! That Lil Spring has been a real monkey! You don't know how much I have wished this week I could reach through the screen and give you a big reassuring hug. I can truly appreciate just how damn tough these days have been for you...

Bailey: You must be exhausted with the bd fest!!! That egg is surely cornered with no escape route!

Tommysmum: Yay on the u/s - your first trimester has flown by (for me at least I am sure it hasn't felt like that for you...) I hope your DH is feeling better...

Mel: That was such a lovely thing to do (the lady at work) what a special woman... That was a hard thing to hear from that oof at work... Sorry my love... Have we had a positive opk yet???? If not it will be just around the corner.

Tess: the symptoms you experience in the tww are due to the rising progesterone. They are very similar to pregnancy symptoms. Pregnancies dont' implant until 5-10dpo (the dpo varies). Then it takes time for the hcg to rise. So it is unlikely that your symptoms are caused by hcg. However, they could be caused by the rising progesterone caused by pregnancy. I hope so very very much that a comes to your house this month...

Well, for the first time in pregnancy history for me I nearly through up this morning. I was so excited! (I am a very easily excited person obviously! ) I feel very ordinary and so tired... All good and there are no complaints from me. I want lots of positive pregnancy symptoms to help me through this time.
    It's raining here today and chilly. I have a few hours to myself and I am going to go and have a kip I think. I will pop back later on...

Lynn: I am thinking of you today so very much. I am hoping that you get the news you need today...

OMG!!! Finally some good news......................I think I deserve it!

Est level 575!!! I have never been over 300 until this cycle and now I am at 575! I can't believe it. I nearly crashed the car when she told me the number!!!! I just wasn't expecting it! Ok ok, just breathe, breathe, calm down. Well I am little bit excited, trying not to be too excited but I just feel like this is it! I just have a feeling that finally my life is going to turn around for the better and feel that this is the start. I don't want to jinx myself so maybe I shouldn't be saying it, but it is how I feel. I also feel very very sick. I think it is because I am nervous and scared because I just have so much riding on this.

I am continuing on the 75 dose for the injection and then I am going back on Monday for another bt and then depending on what my levels are the IUI will happen tues, wed or thurs.

God I feel sick!! And my heart is racing - ok, I am going to breathe now

sorry for the lack of personals but I will come back later when I am breathing!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast