Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: 1-6 month General Chatter

I was thinking along those lines Christy. Maybe I could become a platinum member, because none can read that without paying either. I just feel so bad becuase of putting DP in this position. They haven't said a word to me, but he is supposed to explain my posts to them, which isn't fair. He has no idea what to say, because he doesn't read my posts to check up on me. He's supposed to go through my 850 odd posts and then explain what I meant by all of them.

spiddles Guest

Hehehe Susan get a new nick, change ya name and babies name and tell ya friends who you really are and no one will ever know!!!

*hugs chicky* was nice knowing you and thanks for all the advice!!

YvetteE Guest

Susan, that sux. Tell them to get a life! Good luck to you. Hope it all has a happy ending.

Susan NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I don't want you to go!!!! I will miss you too much, I love chatting to you!!!

Do you think Kelly would let you start your own thread in Adults Only?

That is terribly unfair of your IL's!!! Can't they respect that people need their privacy! It it just not fair to be reading everything you have written, it is NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS. :evil: :evil:
    I agree with Yvette, you should just tell them to get a life. Maybe bypass DP and let them know it has nothing to do with him so dont put him in the middle. Tell them you have a right to say what you want, and to vent what you feel, and if they dont like it then they should stop prying and snooping where they don't belong. GRRRRRRR!

Tootie - I am very glad to hear that Jacob is feeling better!!!

I will reply to the other posts later on tonight, as the IL's are due to arrive any minute and the house still looks like a bomb hit it!!! #-o

Susan ... I am sorry it has come to you having to make a choice! How rude of your IL's to be reading your posts and then asking for them to be justified. I would so not be talking to them or visiting them again in a hurry. Oh and if Susan's IL's are reading this then .....

I am not happy that you are making Susan feel like she can not come in to our forums and share ALL of her feelings with her friends!!!!!

Susan you will be missed a great deal.

As for us ... I had Asha weighed yesterday and she has hit 6.1kgs and in 62 cms long!!! My baby girl is growing up so fast (she will be 4 months on Monday).

Well I hope everyone else is happy and healthy ... will try and get back in later tongiht to post as I have to get some things ready for school on Monday.

Cheers

Ok.... I've just been trying to settle MAtilda for 2 1/2 hours... in between breaks where I strap her into her pram I come on here to get sane, but I've almost lost sanity now...lol ... I really feel as if I'm ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

In fact I was thinking of what Aidyn was doing the other day and I actually went out to ask my neighbours to be quiet for 20 minutes so I can get Matilda to sleep....but she never got there...

So...I've tried all my tricks & some that I've heard on here... she's gotten so upset & she's also projectile vomitted three times...I'm covered in baby vomit, I've called DH & asked for permission to find a new home for her... he's on his way home in half an hour & he asked that I put her in the cot until he gets home....but then she just vomitted all over the cot & rolled around in it. She doesn't have a temp, there's no obvious places of pain or anything...she's done a poo today (not so hard today!) so I've put her in her cot & shes sucking her dummy & whimpering right now... I think I'll jump in the shower....or have a coffee and once she falls asleep I'll jump in the shower...

Don't you hate YUCK days!! & she's due her vaccination tommorrow! But at least DH will be doing that one.... I love that man!

Oh Susan that is sooo unfair. Grrr! to them for making you leave. It is so nice to have a place to come and chat and now you can't. Maybe the suggestion bout new name etc is a working idea? Would hate to see you missing.

Oh Christy poor Matilda and you. Sometimes they are a mystery! Hope she is more settled soon.

I'll be back later to check out what has happened, you girls post so fast I need to read twice a day.
    Cheers Michelle

Susan, just an add on- Have you spoken to them about this? Maybe it is worth a shot, clearing the air and taking the pressure off DP.
    Regards Michelle

YAY for Kelly!!! Have a read of the new changes to the punching bag... Susan this may be the answer!!

Pietta Guest

Susan that seriosuly sucks!! What the F?? I dont know the situation but when did becoming part of the family become being stalked on the net?? GGRRRRR! I will miss you heaps coz you always have such a quirky and different view on things.

to the people making Susan go GRRRRRRRRRRRR at You!!! :mad: :evil: :mad: :evil: :mad: :evil: :mad: :evil: (i dont think that needs explaining!!) You poor thing. I dont know how i would go without BB!! I'll be thinking of you and I'll email.

On our side- Ryley has gone weird again. He is sleepng well now- phew!! but now he is hungry every two hours then not hungry again for 5 then grumpy then happy then crying... what the????? In general I suppose heaps is changing- I am trying to get him to wake up every time in the cot and I am trying to get him used to the carry over the front pouchy thing. He is not a happy jan in there!!

Just a little woo hoo for me. DH has finally clicked into being a Dad. he has started doing the 6 a.m. feed before he goes to work. It is such a load off i tell you!! I told him today how much I really appreciate it (2nd day in a row without whinging and it was his suggestion!) and he said he likes it- it is their boy time!! I almost cried in happiness that he finally has overwhelming love for Ryley!! So Yay for my DH!! He also said the other day to me- Leave the dishes i will do them when i get home so there is something less you need to worry about. Yay Yay Yay for him. I knew he had it in him!!

I hope Matilda calms down for you Christy. Good luck with the needles.
    I also hope Jacob is doing better.
    Hope your doing well Ambah. Aidyn is a cutie!!

spiddles Guest

Poor matilda...hope she settles down for you Christy. Was it hot in brissy today?? Was 33 here. Hopefully wont be too bad there tomorrow cause thats where we are heading and thank gawd for air con in car but is a garden wedding.

Liam has been sleeping most of the day and I thought he had a temp too cause felt hot but is all fine.

Marcia Guest

:hugs: Christy for your yuck day. They are nasty aren't they? Hudson sleeps really well at night, but day sleeps are still a bit of a challenge for us too, but We have a CD that we got at Big W called sounds for silence. It just has a lot of 'white noise' on it, and then a bit of mozart for play times, but we find one particular white noise track seems to really help Hudson settle. I know it probably doesn't work for everyone, but just thought I'd mention it as it might be worth a try if you are running out of ideas lol. I hope she settles down for you soon.

Michelle, they have even mentioned it to me, just trying to sneak around behind my back like DP wouldn't tell me? We are due to go there on Sunday, so I'll leave it till then as DP is out all day torrow anyway. At least if it turns in to a screaming match as it has before we have our own car and can leave when we want.

Christy, the new changes will help, but it's the threads here and when I was PG that are causing the most trouble. Like one time I said DP was only away 2 days a week, because I was only counting full days, and not his uni classes because he can still help sometimes between classes and they wanted to know how he could go to uni if he's only out twice a week. And a post I wrote when we were (well I was) thinking of moving to Jan Juc to be near my brother and his new child so Brandon could have someone his own age to play with and so I'd be closer to my family, and they got upset wanting to know where we were oving that was 4 hours away. :hugs: for your bad day though and hopes Matilda feels better now.

Hooray for Pee's DH. It's so cute when Daddies have their boy time. I gotta get a photo next time DP and Brandon share a nap on the couch.

The thing is, I'm not sure the changes will stop it, because I don't know if they have a log on, and if they do, I'm still stuck to AO or paid up membership. Ah well, will see how it goes on sunday if they even say anything about it. They never mentioned it to me that they'd told DP we weren't allowed to have any more kids because we couldn't afford it.

Thanks... she didn't sleep until 4.50 and then woke up at 5.15, but thats okay DH got home at 5.20... he took her to the shops with him & bathed her, fed her & is putting her to bed as I type...I'm still covered in vomit, but at least he's dealing with her... she did scream for him too! Which is sort of a relief that its not just me!! & now he knows what to describe to the Dr tomorrow about the swallowing thing....

Anyway....Goodluck for Sunday Susan!! That stinks that they've gone back and read old posts etc... grrrrr again!

It hasn't been so bad in Brissy here Spiddles, because the wind keeps things reasonable...

YAY for your DH Pee!!!! I'm so spoiled I get shocked hearing about other Daddies... so its good to hear some getting their acts together!

LOL Michelle...yeah sometimes we go a bit crazy on some days and then others are really slow.. I find I have to log in at least twice a day...

Kelly its great to hear how well Asha is going!! Matilda is 7kg :shock: but she gets reweigh tomorrow at her vacc so we'll see how long she is then!

Hi all,

Susan if you changed your name and they didn't know it they couldn't find you in the search for posts. Not that you should have to do that, it's just not right!

I took Joshua to a kinder friends party fro m 5.30 and got home at 10pm, and Arron was stressed when I got back. He couldn't get Jessica to go to bed, when his cousin arrived to look at the area outside we are paving Jessica was screaming and Jemma had a poo and he couldn't even talk to him, plus he was trying to tidy up and put a motorbike together that he is taking to the market in Whittlesea tomorrow, and "It was hard".

Welcome to my world! I said now he knows what it's like to be alone looking after kids and he only had 3, what if he'd had Josh too, "It would've been harder", he said. Funny thing is even though he thinks it was hard it's ok for me to do it all by myself, he wants to go out fishing once a week. Woo hoo for me! Worse thing for him was, I walked in, changed Jessica's nappy, wrapped her up and put her in the bassinette. She spat the dummy and cried, I went back in, put the dummy in, said shh, and rubbed her a ouple of times and that was the last we heard. How easy, but he couldn't get her to settle. She had him right where she wanted him, cuddling her in the chair. LOL they are so clever at times.

Anyway better go to bed
    Goodnight
    Michelle

Updated in the other forum.

I know how you feel Christy. Well, maybe not, but I spent 2 hours trying to get Brandon to sleep, only to have him wake up 15 mins lateer because it was bottle time. And DP slept on through for another 2 hours. So much for my afternoon nap. But at least one of us three got some sleep. Speaking of waking up, guess who wants his last bottle lol.

Melinda Guest

Susan - I hope you do find a way to remain on the forums. I know that this is probably your most active forum, but at least in the punching bag and AO forums you can let off some steam huh? There's also the platinum chat forum if you end up joining. I just hope things work out matey. I'm just really shocked by the whole situation...I'd be far from impressed if I were you!!

Christy - I hope that Matilda has coped ok with her immunisation today. Sounds like yesterday was a pretty rough day for you chickie. How did Matilda go at her last lot of needles?

Pee - LOL, Jacob quite frequently does the 2 hourly feed thing. It can be a bit frustrating!! I figure that if that's what he wants, then that's what he needs though IYKWIM? I don't think he'd have it if he truly wasn't hungry. Our growing boys need their grub LOL! So glad to hear about DH too!!

Michelle - cheeky little Jessica!!! She knows how to work your DH! LOL

Jacob has thrown up so many times today...LOL. He has always been a vomity baby (just like me and DH were as babies!) but today he just keeps doing it and smiling about it LOL. Cheeky little bugger. Don't know how many times I've changed the sheets in his bassinette and his clothes and bibs etc!!! My washing line will be full when I finally get out there to put it all out! LOL

Well, we aren't going tomorrow, and I'm not sure if we will keep going on a fortnight basis, or if this is just the final straw. If we aren't going to be going there anymore, I guess I can stay, because then I don't give a toss what they think. But I'll still have to watch what I say a little more, which is probably not a bad thing, just not to discuss our future plans online. So we'll see how we go.

Hope Matilda goes ok today Christy, Tell me something, have you actually picked up your bass since she was born? I think I've played my guitar three or four times in the past 5 months. Brandon is always looking at it, but gets majorly unimpressed when I put him down so I can play it for him. Don't know how I'm supposed to play with him in my arms though lol.

Michelle, our kids know a sucker when they see one. I had Brandon on my lap watching a baby einstein video last and put him down in the papsun chair to watch the next one and so I could change discs, so of cousrse he started crying. I'd just started it when DP came in and picked him up and put him in his lap to watch it. Tied around their little little fingers huh?

Brandon is 6.9 kgs so I owe the MCHN some dutch lollies, but she owes me dutch biccies. We had a bet before she put him on the scales, I said 7, she said 6.8, so he was in the middle, and we both get something. I can't remember how long he is, but I'll look it up later.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast