Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 Months - 3 Years, August '05

WOW Misty, YAY at nit-free...

btw were you at Maitland for the Mosaic thing? My best-friend went there for that as its her dad's church.

OMG Kelly, no wonder you have been MIA, I hope everybodies health improves and that your parents cope ok. Also hope you get over the sickness!

Misty- I too say Yay at no nits, that's so nice!

Christy- the bass would have been great last night LOL. I hope the drs have something else for you, although I guess they won't seems almost everything is being done worse luck!

Well I had my 4th night in a row of hardle no sleep, Jemma was back up with a 39 deg temp and Josh was jhaving nightmares and lying in bed screaming out to me at 5am, and Arron was up and down like a yoyo. We had a big chat about what dying is, and how dying is not felling like you can't cough, and that when you say I can't breathe and you can you cause anxiety for yourself and others who may think you really can't breathe, I am sure this is a conspiracy to send me over the edge. Jordan thinks she is sick too, and Josh tried to invent a sickness to stay home today, he has a slight cough but he's ok. Esp when he realised he wasn't going to stay home and play xbox all day!LOL Cheeky bugger had that in mind!

So we are all trekking to the drs at 2pm, Arron Jemma and Jessica, cos she too is getting sick, coughin disgusting snotty nose, Grrr! This is a test I know!LOL

Hope someone somewhere is having a better time of it, Winter can't end soon enough, should be end of August,not long to go!
    heers Michelle

Kathryn - Hope Lachlan and Andrew are better soon.

It seems we are all have a bad time of it at the moment.

Kimberley has a molar coming and she is coughing as well so not sure if she has another cold or not. Also think her ezcema (sp?) is back as she has a little rash on her belly. Will keep an eye on it as when she has that her asthma starts up again as well.

Big

Christy yes I was there for Mosaic... awesome! One of the guys at my church mentors Erwin from Mosaic.

I thought you might have been! Wow thats great I would have met you there had my mum not come out....

oh that would have been good! next time perhaps.

I'd like to meet some of you girls out there... living on the Coast makes it a bit of a saga to get packed up and down to Brissy for the BB meets. But one day I'll put in the effort and get there

Hi again,
    I must have nothing better in my life I reckon LOL

The dr said nobody has it in the chest yet, and just keep going the way we are. Jemma is coughing and choking still and has a temp, but best of all (NOT) Jordan came home sick and Josh has a temp too so guess what, I am the last woman standing....but for how much longer? I am feeling a bit sinusy and cold and I have this terrible bad feeling that I am next, then who will do everything? I guess I will have to just keep going unless Arron is well enough to take over, which atm he isn't. Only Arron and Jemma are on medication, I am playing it by ear with the rest!

Hope you girls are faring better than me!

Plus I had some sad news that my cousin got to 12 weeks and has lost her baby, I know how that feels so that was an added downer to the day!
    Cheers Michelle

Jen Schuster Guest

Hi Guys

It is sickness central in here at the moment!!!! I feel so bad for you all. Luckily we have escaped the winter bugs (fingers crossed).

Big hugs for all of you.

Joshua's sixth tooth is through (thank goodness) and we got a full nights sleep last night for the first time in ages)

Kathryn - thanks for the musical night light idea - worked a treat!!!

Misty - that great news - nit free !!!!

*Michelle* - I hope little Kimberley isnt too uncomfortable with her rash

Michelle - Dont forget to look after yourself too. - Goodluck.

Christy - Poor Matilda. Joshua go croupe about 4 months ago and as a side effect he had a red raw throat and an ear infection. He wouldnt eat or drink or sleep and lost 1 kilo in 4 days. They gave us a medication to spray in the back of his throat to numb it. It worked wonders.

Well sending lots of get well vibes

Chat with you soon

Love Jen

Hi Girls

How are we all !!!!!

I am happy to report we are all now on the mend. Lachlan has had no dirty nappy today and I am over my migraine thanks to drugging myself up last night lmao. I thought I was in for Gastro yesterday as it hit me just after I had a cuppa, but it only ended up being the once. Not counting all my chickens just yet though

But MY Lachlan is back, not the other Lachlan that was visiting the last couple of days. YAY.

*michelle* I hope Kimberleys rash is better today

Jen - I am glad the musical night light was a success. Kameron loved his and we have never actually had to use it for Lachlan as yet.

Michelle - Sorry to hear about your cousin :hugs: for you all.

Love

Hey there girls!

Well Matilda went to day care today and mum & I went to IKEA. I went to get a table & stools for Matilda and mum wound up paying for it \/ so that was great & of course I went a little crazy and got heaps of little things 8-[

She's come home a bit cranky, but thats okay.

Thats great news Kathryn!! YAY for Lachlan coming home

I'm sorry to hear about your cousin Michelle.

Jen thats great news that Joshua's tooth is through & you got good sleep.

HI girls-

Yay Kathryn at being migraine free and that Lachlan is back! Did you watch coverage of the shuttle last night or did you only see what was on the news break? I must admit to being relieved that they got home safely.

Christy- sounds like a wonderful shopping trip, I love taking my mum shopping, she can't resist stuff for the kids and usually buys them something, always something I want for them too, not crappy stuff.

Jen- how lucky that you are all well atm, fingers crossed it bypasses you altogether.

I am actually ok, symptoms didn't actually eventuate, may have just been an anxiety thing LOL. I was imaging them cos I was worried about it. Everyone was home today, but Jordan is pretty much ok, had a very slight temp, and a cough, but was full of energy so she can go to school tomorrow I think, as long as she wakes up the same. Josh needs to stay home as he had a temp all day, but Jemmy is the sickest, cough was better today though, this is day 6 of penicillin so I would be hoping something was improving.. SHe still has at least 5 more days on it so I am glad about that. The dr said she doesn't have tonsilitis, but the throat is very swollen. Arron had more energy today and worked and didn't snooze at all. I printed out invitations for Jessica's bday, not that I want to know about it LOL but I better get them out soon or nobody will be there!

Anyway almost ready to hit the sack
    Cheers mcihelle

I told Andrew to wake me for the shuttle returning..... So he woke me as he was watching Nasa TV and complaining Channel 7 wasn't showing it, the Channel 7 picked it up. I was a bit disappointed as I thought they were going to show it re entering the atmosphere, not 5 secs before it landed. But yes happy they are back safely. Andy Thomas is coming home soon as part of the new aiport upgrade is being named after him.

good to hear you have one of them back to school tomorrow Michelle. At least 1 is a start LOL.

Talking about birthdays, I must think about what to do for Kameron's 4th. Don't really want it at home as I have to host a 60th 2wks later, and it might all be too much. MIght do a Hungry Jacks party that way ppl don't have to come if they don't want too, and I don't have to worry about the mess.

Then just have a small thing at home the night of his actual birthday, where the grandparents can come down. Anyway still 11wks away 8-[

Love

Kathryn a Hungry JAck's party sounds perfect for a 4yr old. I reckon thats a fantastic way to go, no clean up at home & it doesn't have to take you all day to do.

Hungry Jacks sounds good to me too Kathryn, I wish we had something like that near us cos I'd do it more often if we did. The nearest is 35mins drive. 11 wks goes quick so good to be organised, plus you may need to book or they might get another booking!

Jordan is at school, Jemma is improving, and Josh is home being annoying to Jemma, I haven't given anyone panadol yet so that's a good sign! I have a very slight sore throat, a mild headache, but trefuse to get sick! that's my new attitude, I can't get sick. 1 week till I go to Qld and so I will not be sick. LOL

When does Ambah get home? Must be today or tomorrow?

Anyway hello to everyone
    Have a great day
    Michelle

I rang HJ's and enquired. It is $4.95 per child, so that is quite reasonable I thought. i only have approx 11 children anyway as it will only be for playgroup children since he is getting invited to everyone else's parties, therefore will be about $55.00 all up. Don't think I could get it done that cheaply at home.

So that is the way I am going to go

Love

Kimberley is doing much better her rash does not seem that bad and is slowly going. Poor thing woke during the night and came into our bed but after a while i got so fed up with her still moving i put her back into her own bed and she went back to sleep.

Kathryn - Hungry Jacks for a party is a great idea and that price is not bad at all.

Oh Michelle IKWYM about them being in bed with you. Last night I woke to be squished bt Jemma and JOsh, Arron was practically sleeping on top of me to fit Josh in. So we both took a kid each and returned them to bed. I hope Kimberly is better soon! What does she have? Sorry if I am being ignorant, I must have missed that part, brain is in nurse mode and I don't think I am remembering everything.

Kathryn that is very reasonable for a party of 11 kids. I spent that and Josh had 3 friends here, plus Jemma and Jordan were fed at the party too. So that's great.

heers Michelle

Yikes... so much to catch up on!! I just read it all, but have forgotten it all straight away again 8-[ Seems like everyone's houses have been full of sickness lately... I hope everyone is now on the improve!

I got back last night... Aidyn was an angel on the plane trip (thankgod - cause he was a terror at the ariport before we got on!) He spent half the time glued to the window trying to push his head through just to get a better look, lol. And the rest of the flight he let me read to him, and entertain him with stuff from my bag - ie, my hairbrush, LOL.

I am actually very relieved to be home... Going away to my sisters had made me realise how quiet and peaceful my house is, and so I was really looking forward to coming back home... and also because there was stuff going up there that was a bit upsetting and stressful to me (lets just say I have a very different parenting style to my sis and her DH), so I am a bit relieved to not have to be around it anymore.
    But otherwise, I did have a good time, and I think Aidyn really enjoyed the company of his cousins. I also did LOTS of shopping with my sis, and went to the markets, and got some lovely things
    She sells tupperware on Ebay, and has a huge supply of stuff, and also sent me home with about $100 worth of freebies... woohoo!!

Will write more later, have to finish unpacking before DP gets home...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast