Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 Months - 3 Years, October '05 #2

Pietta Guest

Hello everyone!!

I am having trouble keeping up with TTC forums (YAY!! Finally persuaded DH!) and in here and trying to read everywhere!!

no time for personals but just wanted to say Ryley is a little chatterbox now- he says Duck and ack ack for quack quack- he also goes phooo and waves his hands in front of his face when we say- pooo weee smelly- obviously when we are changing him. Also he says uh-oh and so much more... it is adoarble!!

I am soooo busy doing brain lateralization assignment at the moment- ahhh the joys of psychology- i am really enjoying it but makes me tired.

Ok off to bed- take care everyone

Wow girls what is the matter a whole day with no posts. Did we all drop off the face of the earth lmao. I had playgroup yesterday morning then a friend came over for 4hrs, so I really didn't get a chance too.

Hope you are all well.
    Love

Hi everyone We also had a really busy day yesterday: Library ("why-wee" <-- Wade) then play in a park before shopping, then uniform buying then enrolment forms for 3y.o kinder, then home for about 40 minutes when Verity's agent (she does modelling) rang and asked her to do a Target catalogue shoot at 2.30pm so I had to wake Wade after only 1/2 hour sleep and collect Verity from school, do the modelling job.... then back to our suburb just in time for a doctor's appointment to confirm my pregnancy. Whew! busy day and just as well because it was a full moon last night I think and I would have had my usual insomnia if it wasn't for me being so tiiiired! Another busy day today with husband at home and Verity representing her school at a Zone athletics day (we're just having a rest at home before her next event after lunch). I hope to have a nice long stint on here tonight where i can do some personals and check out the belly buddies group I'll be getting to know! Hope everyone has a lovely day

Congratulations again Bath. !!! Wow your day made me feel exhausted just reading it lmao. I am just counting down the hours till Afternoon playgroup. I have put Lachlan to bed early otherwise I will have to be waking him to goto playgroup later today. Just have to sort some stuff before I go ready for the Kindy/Playgroup garage sale on November 5th.

Love

Congratulations!! =D>

Well I worked yesterday and had a fullon arvo with Matilda, so when DH got home we sat on the verandah with a glass of wine & relaxed... a bit too much though I was in bed at 8.30!!!

Today I've been running like mad because one of the girls at work is really sick & I have to work more this week so I've been organising day care & babysitting, hopefully it will settle down after Wed

Kellee Guest

YAY BATH! Congratulations! How exciting for you!

Wow, we have all been busy, haven't we? Very quiet in here.

Will be quick. C is still sick - antibiotics don't seemed to have worked. I was a bit skeptical of them to begin with anyway. Am taking him back to GP tomorrow. Also having house cleaned tomorrow- yay! It is so messy - I have just been too tired and busy to do it myself, so I hired a cleaner as a once off. Am having to defer uni exam because it's on Nov 1 and I'm SO not ready, especially with m/s - I just can't concentrate.

Oops, C has woken up. Hope you're all well!

Thanks for your congratulations girls We're thrilled that we managed to conceive after only two months trying... after spending a little time with the TTC girls I can appreciate this gift even more than I would have if I'd never discovered BB. I know that there's still a 25% chance of miscarriage before 10 weeks so I can't say I've relaxed into it. I had a blighted ovum three months prior to conceiving my son so that possibility is all too real as well. I'd love to do a diary here on BB... it would be easiest because it's where i spend most of my online time these days... does anybody know if Kelly is considering it?

Bath - kelly does do pregnancy diaries. I did one when pregnant with Lachlan. You can email her at [email protected] if you wish to do one. She is always on the hunt for new people to do stuff.

Love

Thanks Kathryn, I found something about diaries for articles but that's not really what I was thinking. I was hoping just to do a personal blog-style one that could be viewed by others but not "published" as such. I guess storing everyone's diaries would be very demanding on the BB site... still, I'd love to do one, I only kept sporadic hand-written ones with my last pregnancies but I think one done on BB would be very regular given that i've become a total addict!

She hasn't put the preggo diaries online as yet, but definitley does plan too. Maybe just write it down for now as you have been doing and then you can see how she did the others when they are up.

Love

CONGRATULATIONS Bath!!! What fantastic news for you sweetie!

Kellee - sorry to hear that little Charlier is still sick... I hope he's feeling better really soon!
    Ikwym about it being common in our Mums generation to have kids at our age. My mum already had her first 3 kids byt the time she was my age (22)!

Pee - goodluck with your assignment!!!

Michelle - I hope you had a wonderful birthday yesterday!!

Kat - Grrrr @ Andrew for the camera situation. At least he went and took it off layby... and so he should!

Sorry if I have missed anyone?

Well today has been a day of triumph for DP and one of trauma for our turkey. I actually really feel sorry for him (the turkey that is) ](*,)
    DP got stuck into repairing our garden today, and has bought heaps of strong netting stuff and has basically anchored it over our entire yard, so theres no way the turkey can scratch anymore stuff onto his mound, or dig up any roots. The sad part though is that DP took at least 1/4 of the stuff from the side of the turkeys mound and spread it around the garden/trees etc, before he put the netting on top.
    So now the poor turkey has a nest that is half collapsed looking, with no materials to rebuild it with, and 20-something little eggs that need constant incubation to survive. Poor b*astard... he kept running at DP when the stuff was being taken off the mound, but then would stop in his tracks when he realised how much bigger DP was than him, rofl.
    I honestly dont know why I feel so bad... I just really like all animals, and hate to do wrong by them.
    Another example... today I was sorting out our laundry pile, and picked up one of DPs socks, only to feel that there was something in there!!! I shrieked and called DP and he came out and stomped on the sock, and out crawled a VERY LARGE, and very injured skink lizard... I felt sooooo guilty cause he was injured basically because of me...
    Hopefully will get over my guilt complex soon.... lol

Not much else happening... except Aidyn had a mammoth sleep-in this morning until 8.50am (thats the latest he has slept in for months!) and I feel fantastic as a result of my extra sleep

Just a quick pop in to say congratulations Bathsheba =D> It's been a very long day... talk to you all tomorrow.

Awww Ambah, try not to feel guilty about the lizard. I would have stomped on it myself had there been something in there 8-[ He shouldn't be hiding where he doesn't belong.

As for the turkey naughty DP for dismantling half his mound. [-X Fair enough you want your garden back lol, but still.

Love

Good morning girls!!

LOL Ambah at your animal situations... don't worry too much about the lizard, Kat's right he shouldn't have been there in the first place. The amount of times we've closed our windows on a gecko is uncountable.

Kellee I hope Charlie starts feeling better!! Poor sausage!

Well....I was supposed to work all day today but they told me yesterday arvo I don't have to work at all \/ I spent all day yesterday cleaning up the house & running around getting things done and the worked and got home exhausted only to find out that I have today off.... so I'm going to enjoy it. Matilda's in day care, so I am on BB and then off to have a soak in the tub & a sleep....

Yeah we have closed a few windows on geckos too... poor things!

We went to the Goldcoast for a short visit to MILs today as Jackson needed to pick up some paperwork. We left at 11am, and assumed that Aidyn would have his nap in the car on the way down (an hours drive). Well it was not to be... he didnt end up napping until 4 hours later on the drive home, yet for the rest of the night he was soooo cranky and overtired, and wouldnt even settle for bed properly he was that out of whack. Luckily DP worked some magic on him in the end and got him to sleep
    Aidyn also got a lovely new toy car from MIL... he seems to get one nearly every time she sees him, so DP and I are suspecting that she has a stockpile of them to give out when she sees him..... hrmmmm.... dont know if I'm too keen on that idea. I dont want him to learn to expect presents from her every time he sees her! Although I do know that she is doing it out of love...

Congrats Bath I just read your post with renewed hope....I have just had another m/c but this time a blighted ovum. It's nice to see proof of happy endings!!! Well done and here's to a healthy and happy pregnancy \/

Jan xx

Mummy2Charla Guest

Forum Name: Mummy2Charla
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 26th May 2004
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Charla
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/baby_bubbles/

Hi mummy2charla, great to have you with us.

Love

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast