Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 Months - 3 Years, September/October '05

Christy- I too hope Matilda went back to sleep and you got to do what you need to today.

Michelle- great news on Kimberly's tt, your DH is tougher than mine, he can't clean up poo or chuck cos he has to dry retch everywhere. Hopefully she learns quickly cos not very nice haviong no. 2's everywhere is it LOL

Our meet yesterday was great. i got a hug of Yvette's girls, Lauren and Asha and they are gorgeous! It is always nice to put names to faces. The only thing is with big meets I always feel like I didn't get around to chat to many people. And since it was school hols I had the bigger kids there. Jordan was good, but Josh was asking me for money and I had already spent $38 for lunch so he was being painful, it is mu ch nicer when it is just the little kiddies.LOL Bring on school I say! Lunch was nice and i had a good time. I also forgot I had to stop at the shops cos the big kids are starting little athletics tomorrow, so we ende up walking around kmart. I got home at 6pm and was buggered. I have been out 4 days this week till 6 and i feel like I am working FT. Today was stay home and clean day so I am feeling better about the washing and stuff, thank goodness. A full on day tomorrow. We have little aths, Josh has a bday party, Arron wants me to pick up a car part for him and then we have an 18th in the night. Roll on Sunday

Hope you all have a great weekend
    Michelle

Sorry girls, wow we've gone really quiet haven't we?

Things are okay...I've been so busy the last month & working more & not seeing DH. I feel a bit removed from everything, but will get back on track just a few more sleeps & I'll be okay

Kellee Guest

Hello everyone! I'm finally back - seems like I haven't been able to chat to you for so long. I might be a bit behind the times for a little while, as it seems that there is so much to catch up on. I will tell you more about my tour over the next few days (there was so much stuff that happened!), but I thought I'd better tell you my news...

Baby No. 2 is on the way! I found out while I was in Townsville - my boobs felt a bit bigger and I was all over the shop emotionally, and I just had a feeling, so I took a test and it was positive. I've since taken 2 more and they were positive too. I only got back yesterday, so I can't see the doctor until tomorrow, so I'll know more then. By my calculations, though, I'll be due sometime in mid June. So there you go!

Sorry it's short and no personals this time - I might get a chance to write more later when Charlie is asleep. I hope you and your bubs are all well.

=D> YAY Welcome back & With amazing news!!! Congratulations Kellee!!!

Congratulations Kellee that's fantastic! Hope you're feeling well.

Welcome back Kellee, I missed you so much LOL, what super news for you, that will be a lovely gap just under 2 yrs between. I am so excited and happy for you.

No time atm to chat cos Mum and Dad arrived and I better go talk to them LOL Rather be here though.

Cheers michelle

Welcome back Kellee!!!! Congratulations on your pg sweetie!! I'll bet it must be fantastic for you to see Charlie again, he must be rapt to have you home!!

Michelle - sound like you have had a marathon week with all the kids home from school. Glad the BB meet went well though.

I just got back from an afternoon tea at my sisters, it was nice, and Aidyn was playing with my sister's BF's HUGE dog... was the biggest dog I have ever seen - and was 3 times Aidyns size! I cant remember the breed though, he looks like a husky, but is much much bigger!
    I ate so much cake and junk that I've decided not to bother cooking dinner tonight.. just toasties for us!

Have finally gotten my uni application and essay handed in too, so one less thing to worry about. Now I just have to study up for the STAT test on 5th Nov...

Anyway, better go get some laundry done so DP has something to wear to work tomorrow. 8-[

Kellee Guest

Thanks guys. Still hasn't really sunk in yet. I checked on FF today and by their calculations I'm due on May 29 next year. Going to the doctor's tomorrow though, so I'll find out more then.

Good on you with the uni application, Ambah. That's a weight off your mind. Do you have a special course you can take to help you with your STAT? When my best friend applied for medicine a few years ago she went to a prep course for the GAMSAT exam and it helped her a lot. Good luck with it! Then we can be study break buddies...

Christy - I read about Matilda's tanty a few days ago... I wouldn't feel bad about it either. You had to do what you had to do to get you through. I know that more than once I have put Master Charles in his cot and shut the door for five minutes so I could calm down... it's ok... big hugs...

Lucky you, Mitch, for getting to meet Lauren and Asha. How gorgeous! Hope your crazy weekend went by without too many problems! How do we all get so busy all of a sudden?

Sorry if I have missed anyone. It might take me a little while to catch up on everyone's goss - I know I have troubles when I don't check for a couple of days, but it's been almost a month and my head is spinning! The tour was unreal - rock tours are more naughty than they are reputed to be! Everyone was so lovely, and I'm going through 'post-tour syndrome' a bit today - it's great to be home, but I'm really going to miss everyone. I'm sure I'll still see some of them around the place professionally, but it's not the same as when you're on tour. It's bit like having another 'family' for a few weeks. I won't write all about it on here as it would take too long, but I've written a few posts on my personal blog if you want to check it out (www.blogofkellee.blogspot.com). It was unreal, and I think it came at a really good time - I probably won't be able to get away by myself for another few years now (with Baby No. 2 coming and everything), so the timing was perfect. I really needed that break, even though I had some terrible days where I was in the depths of depair missing my boys. Anyway, that's that.

Must go and have some food before I pass out. Last night (at the last gig) I was feeling a bit sick so I didn't eat much dinner. By the time the gig was over I was nearly passing out and the only things they had for sale at the venue were chocolate bars, so I had to have three! Damn.

Anyway, hope you're all well, and I'll try to catch up on all your goss over the next few days.

Welcome back Kellee and congratulations

We spent some time in the garden and i forgot to put some sun cream on Kimberley and now she is a little red on her back and arms.

Kellee it sounds like a blast and you are right about the timing cos yuo are going to find it harder once you have 2 kiddies. Damn about the choccy LOL. That is a dream of mine LOL.

Ambah- great work on the essay and application, good luck with it all, when do you actually find out if you are in or not?

Michelle- I hope Kimberly doesn't stay red for long. I can remember being so upset when Jordan had her first sunburn, like I was a terrible mother but sometimes it just sneaks up on you. I was actaully a little burnt on Sat morn nad I didn't expet that between 9 and 12. Soemthing I better watch I guess as the weather warms up.

Jemma is still up, she had a sleep this arvo and isn't tired, the other 2 are in bed getting ready for their big day tomorrow. i am taking Jess to the HC to see how much weight she lost. She is crook again so I am expecting no weight gain, actually expecting she has lost heaps. I am feeling a bit crappy tonight, got a sore back and feeling a little bit bloating and windy. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow.

Have a good one girls
    Michelle

Hope you are feeling better today Michelle. Hopefully Jess has not lost too much weight.

Default 12 Months to 3 Years - September '05

Forum name: Bathsheba
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 3rd October 2003
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Wade
    Baby's Website: n/a
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: Wade is my second child and sister to 10y.o Verity. He was delivered at Cabrini (Malvern) naturally after induction (2 weeks overdue) with an AGPAR of 10 and continues to thrive. I breast fed him for 9 months. I am at home with him full-time.

Welcome Bathsheba - your details are all added.

Congrats on your news Kellee

Howdy everyone else!

Welcome Bathsheba! And Happy Birthday Wade! Hope you all have a lovely day celebrating together.

Welcome Bathsheba and Wade, Happy birthday to Wade, hope you have a lovely day. Look forward to chatting with you.

Hi everybody. I still feel a bit off today it's a bit gastroish really but I can't afford to be sick so I just pretend I'm ok LOL. Kids got off on time this morning, I was awake bf 7am, very nice morning and I kept thinking the clock must have been wrong, but it wasn't.

Jess was weighed, 8.6kgs and 72.5cms long. that means she lost 140gms and grew half a cm, so that wasn't as bad as i thought, and she plateued on the percentile chart.

Jemma is outside helping Arron build the cubby, I am looking for a fibreglass slide, so if anyone in Vic has one they want to sell or knows someone who does, I'd be interested.

Met a friend today who's bub is 4 wks old and not sleeping. I really feel for her. She looked so tired. I am tempted to turn up there this arvo and try to let her sleep. Her biggest prob is wakingup for the 2am feed and not going back to sleep. I hated 2am feeds the most.

Anyway i hope you are all having a lovely day, we have awesome weather here atm, I really should hang the clothes but......I hate that!LOL

Cheers michelle

mooshie Guest

hi everyone

sorry i haven't posted during the holidays but i have been so busy and so exhausted, i have been keeping up to date but really haven't been able to post much.

kellee - welcome back and congratulations to you guys that is just wonderful news. we are still ttc (3rd mth now - well 2nd serious mth lol) don't think i am this time as dh and i were fighting end of last week and i refuse to do anything when we are arguing lol, maybe i caught the egg earlier who knows - if it is neg this mth then we are skipping a mth and will try again in november.

michelle - hope you feel a bit better. yay kids are back, nice isn't it i felt so good this morning did all the housework whilst jay was at kinder and lani was asleep. jessica is heavier than lani lol, i hope she starts stacking on the weight, its shocking isn't it - i am constantly worried about lani's weight, but she looks bright, is happy sleeps lovely and she even has chubby little arms (i reckon my mchn scale is out lol)

christy - how is matilda going? sorry to read you were having a bad day the other day - it just builds up and falls on top of us doesn't it.

ambah - how are you and aiden and those turkey's lol are they still there.

michelle - kimberley sounds like she is going so well with the toilet training lucky you. my first dd wasn't trained until she was 3, same with ds he was 3 who knows what lani will do - i just sort of go with the flow there.

bathsheba - welcome to you and wade (and happy birthday to wade)

well i can't go back any further - that will teach me not to post #-o sorry for everyone i have left out, hope you are all feeling well and things are going good.

not much knews here - lani is just so sweet, oh i am almost tempted to cut her fringe - it just hangs everywhere, she looks like such a scruff sometimes lol, i should clip it back, i was doing it but a few weeks back when i got her out of the car the clip was gone and i panicked thinking she swallowed it (thankfully it was next to her on the seat). she is still not walking just cruising the furniture although the other day i caught her standing up not holding onto anything, i don't even think she knew she was doing it lol. the weather is so nice, i really can't wait for it to be a little warmer, lani has some cute clothes just wanting to be worn lol (most are dresses tho so it would be easier if she was walking)

well i better go and check the other threads and then get onto finishing the thank you cards from lani's party.

have a great day

hey everyone
    Well, tantrums seem to be in the air. I have had enough trouble in the last few months and now to top it off, Xander has decided to start throwing tantrums... with a vengence. His latest one was in the shops, i was trying to have a quiet coffee in a cafe. Xander wanted out of the pram, so put him in a chaior, then wanted pram etc etc (you get the pic) and so i strapped him in the pram, and he screamed. And i could see people trying to enjoy their quiet coffee's (me too!!) so i let him out, and he started throwing things, and throwing himself at people and i was about to kill him... until he poked his tongue out and blew a rasberry I turned my head away and giggled, and when he went back to screaming, i ignored him and enjoyed my coffee. F... all those old farts that were glaring at me, i just needed 5 minutes to myself
    Ok, new subject before i start bawling again. Oh, happy birthday Wade, same day as my dads cept he's oooold (40..... ummm... something?! 42 i think )
    I cant think of anythging else, so while i atcually do have 5 minutes to myself, im going to enjoy a nicotine stick. hmph. (hehe)

Oh Simone sounnds like you needed to be alone to really enjoy that coffee LOL. Kids always play up when you east want them to.

Michelle- so glad to hear from you I was wondering where you had got to. Everybody who sees Jessica walking says she is just too little to be walking lol,

The little bugger has decided it is fun to climb. She climbs on the activity table and stands up, she stands in the rocker and rocks it and has discovered ladders. She got to the 2nd rung and got stuck and then sat there crying and hanging on for dear life until I found her. Jordan was playing with her while I was hosing the swing set, and i cuoldn't hear or see her from where i was, and Jordan decided she'd had enough and left her outside but didn't tell me she was by herself. Poor bugger. Tonight when she was standing in the rocker I told her to sit down and she gave me the cheesiest cheekiest grin and just laughed and rocked herself some more. Won't be long before she ends up on her head.

My kids were so tired tonight, Josh got in trouble over dinner and was in bed by 7pm and fast asleep within 20 mins. Jemma was in bed and snoring at 10 to 8 and Jess went just bf 8.30. Must admit to feeling tired too, but what's new. I have had 2 glasses of charddy so that helps LOL

Anyway I hope everyoe is going well, and that Kathyrn is enjoying her camping.

Cheers michelle

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast