Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 Months - 6 Months August 05 #2

Deb, sounds like you have a good night... must be great to let your hair down some what I know what you mean about needing more sleep... We finally got to sleep at about 1:15 and I fed Violet TWICE during the night... BLUH... Wato has been getting Em up so I am not as bad as I could be.

Trish forgot to say... bumma about the computer... IKWYM tho... I hate my bloody computer!! Talk about sllloooowww!!! I am going to get a new one soon tho... even if I just buy one piece at a time.
    We got notice to move out of here a couple of days ago... 31st of Dec... finally a deadline!!

Tanya

Damn, I replied to the post and my stupid puter didn't submit it. Oh well, now I can make a bigger reply.

Tanya, Noah has taken to calling me Darlin or Beauful of georgous ( not spelling mistakes just his way of saying them) lately. Usually it's when he wants something or if he's in trouble. He says I'm sorry Darlin'. Mummy your beauful. Little buggar knows it's hard to go ranky at him then. Hope the girls have a great night at the circus and Alecia and her friend are quiet. Nope I haven't tried her with the sippy cup yet, I figured it wasn't a teat issue given the fact that she likes her dummy. She just lets it flow into her mouth then spits it out. Grot

Deb, I don't know how you can stay out that late with Gab it would kill me staying up that late let alone drinking. Can you tell I really value my sleep ? Good to hear that you had a nice time though.

Sarah, yep we're buying. Hoping to get a late settlement so we can get a few more $$ together. It's a 4 bedda and has a pretty good sized yard and an enclosed playroom of the back of the house. Oh and I mustn't forget the all important cubby for the little ones, the workshop for Mark and the huge bathtub for me
    Have fun shopping and I hope Zander loves his new carseat.

Happy 5 months to Zander and Violet =D>

Take care
    Trish

Blue Congrats to your SIL . I would get her 00 and maybe a few 0 for the end of the winter season.

Good luck with your IVF... I hope your BFP is soon

Tanya

Blue, I would sugest the same as Tanya said, 00 for the beginning and maybe a few 0's for the end and even the few cool days in spring.

Good luck with your IVF and I hope you get your BGF real soon.

Take care
    Trish

Debbie Lee Guest

Tanya - awww... poor Violet. And poor you for having to sleep on the couch Hope she comes good today. Also hope that Alecia and her friend are nice and quiet for you.

Trish - the house sounds excellent. Hope it all works out!

Blue - where in the USA does your SIL live? Does it snow in winter?? Gabby is 5 months now and still in 000 (and she is on the lean side) so, yeah, I would say go the 00 because if it is really cold there, chances are the baby will be wearing lots of layers anyway. As for the 0's - it really depends on their winter. If she's in Florida then it doesn't get all that cold but, if she is in Chicago then definitely get warm size 0's iykwim?

Blue Sky Guest

Thanks for your advice! I figure if I err on the big side, she might grow into them.

bieleemorris - they live in New Jersey and yes it snows! When I was over there a few years back it got to 10 degrees below 0 (and we built a snow kangaroo.. the neighbours thought we were nuts)!! But they seem to always have their heaters on high and get around in light clothing inside? I think you might be right about the layers.

Am so very grateful for your help and your best wishes - I'm in the TWW at the moment... actually I had the transfer on the same day as my niece was born - so hopefully that is a good omen.

thanks again,
    Blue

Hi Blue - I suggest the same as the other ladies Size 00 and size ) towards the end of winter, my boy was born 9lb 4ozs when born and 53cms long. He is now 7.7kg and 65cms long @3.5 months of age he`s in size 00 and even some 000 still (but these are the larger size 000), if she`s long like my boy you`d have to watch the all in ones and their length. Good luck with your TWW.

Tanya - Poor you for having to sleep on the couch. Hope Emily enjoys the circus with Daddy and yay @ getting a front row seat. Yay for Violet being 5 months.

Deb - sounds like you had a good night last night.

Sarah - Happy 5 months to Zander. Have a great day shopping.

Trish - you never know that miracle might just happen after going to tresilian. Poor Noah, I hope he`s feeling better soon. Yay at finding a house, it sounds lovely.

Nell - The boys seem a lot calmer this time, thankgoodness for both Mark and I and we asked Michael straight away any homework, we got a reply oh yes a little, so it was done this morning.

Michelle - I`m so sorry your feeling so rotten, the counselling will be a great help. Yay @ Alex`s weight gain.

I think I`ve remembered everyone :-k

I`m still not feeling that crash hot, feeling a bit dizzy with all the fluid in my head plus I think it`s starting to go down to my chest. Matthew woke at 3am this morning, hungry and wide away telling me big stories, I thought I`d have problems getting him back to sleep but by 4am he was asleep and woke at 7.30am, I told him if he keeps up waking at night I`m giving him solids as to me it would mean he`d be needing more if he`s suddenly waking up at night.

Take Care

Deeanne

Deb - I forgot to say thank you for the PM

Heellooo everyone,
    I'm having one of those days where I think "how great is my life" lol.
    Not sure whether it is because Nicks at the football and the girls are home alone. This morning Nick bribed me to go for a walk up the streets ....for some yummy breakfast. Eliza fell asleep, I had the hugest coffee and I was a buzzin. Years of marriage puts a stop to conversation...heads in papers occasionly glancing up to exchange this tastes great...hehe how romantic.
    Deb: Hope you are spending up big on the tax return..as for the scrap booking, I have made friends with the lady at the shop and even though I am a novice I have neally completed my first page. I also got a personalised book there that tells a story with Eliza's birth details, doctor and town...it is so cute.
    Tanya: Hope Violet is better today, I am still thinking I want to be a cool mum like you.
    Trish: lol at the geogous mum.....it is so cute. Sippy cup here is still in the cupboard yes one day it is all going to fall into place.Well done on the house...huge bath yah.
    Michelle: I'm glad the MCHN picked up on your tearyness. I have been there too. Sometimes just talking makes it so much better. (Hugs)
    Blue: Good luck with the IVF...it is all worth it. I agree 00's
    Ah the girl is awake. OOh I am so lucky, yes it is one of those days.
    Bec

Bec, How wonderful that you are having 'one of those days' I hope it continues for a few more.

Dee, I hope Matthew sleeps better tonight... sounds like you still need to rest. Wato said to me today that I am sounding worse... I said how am I suppose to get better with no sleep... I need sleep to get better! I have a cough btw.

Trish the way you are discibing Noah talking reminds me of Golum (on Lord of the Rings)... "What's taters, precious"...

Deb, I supose Neil will be in a good mood today . Great win at the footy, did he go? I don't even want to talk about the 'pies game today #-o

Well Violet has been ok... still very sooky, but the nose has dried up a bit . I need a HUGE SLEEP!!

Tanya

Thank goodness Violet is getting better, Zander is too - not coughing so much now. I hope she sleeps better for you tonight (and not on the lounge!)

Wow sounds like you've had a great day Bec. Big breakfast, home alone with your beautiful girl.

Awww Dee, sounds like you definately need some more sleep, you poor chook.

Wow, sounds like a great house Trish, where is it? Same area you're in now? Have you made an offer?

No worries about "butting in", I thought the girls here would be able to help you out. BTW good luck with your TWW

Well, the little man now has his big boy's seat in the car We picked it up then I had to pick up my photos, I ran in & it took aaaages so when I got back to the carpark Aaron had already set it up! Alexzander looks so little in it, compared to being big in his capsule. Oh yeah & he's 8.35kg now :shock:

Ummm so I got my photos & have done another 3 scrapbook pages (I'm on a role!). Oh yeah & I had to get mums layby out when I went to Baby's Galore - she got Zander a car thingy for Christmas, if you think of a walker it's that sort of thing but it's stable with no rollers & it has all these car type gadgets on it (steering wheel, mirrors, radio, traffic lights). Sooo hes getting spoilt as by Granma & Granda!

Sarah my friends little one has one of those it also vibrates..lol
    They are fantastic...

Even thought the day is almost over - Happy 5 months Zander and Violet.

Thanks for letting me linger a little longer girls...

Sarah - yay on the scrapbooking! And yay on Zanders new car seat! Matty got weighed again on Tuesday and he is 6.8kg now and 67cms long, I can't wait to turn his carseat around... he is always craning his head up to check out the cars. I am thinking of getting Matty one of those things too, they look like so much fun!

Trish - forgot to mention about the house - big yay for you! A big bath is vital, I am so glad this house has one for you!

Tanya - will you stay around the area when you move? Hope you get more sleep tonight.

Dee - glad the boys are having a good weekend. Sorry to hear you are feeling crappy.Get better soon!

Deb - good on you for your night out. Great idea and I hope you enjoyed yourself. A four hour sleep for Gabby while you were out is great!

Bec - what a great day you've had, hope you have plenty more!

Some exciting news here girls.... Matthew in the past 24 hours has got his 2nd tooth, taken a proper drink from the sippy cup of water (not chew the spout) and sat up! He is my little man growing so fast.

Gooooo Matty Wow, he's had a big day Nell! The car sit-in toy thing I was talking about is very funky, maybe try to convince Matty's grandparents to get it for Christmas! Oh & BTW, there's this girl that should be in the 6month thread, but she's hanging round here still - I think you outta kick her out seeing as you mod this thread Just kidding, we love ya

Well I am off to bed, night all, hope all the bubs have good night sleeps for us all!

LOL Sarah - cheeky girl!

Who me???

Yes you!! LOL... couldn't help myself!

Well another crappy night for me... (and violet of course). She is stil really sooky.
    What temp is a high temp for a baby??

Happy 5months Gab

Yay, yay, yay for Matty!! Nell, he is growing up toooo fast!! On the car seat thing... I think if I wre you I would turn it around... If he is anythin like Emily it'll take him aaaages to hit 8kg (I presume that is what you are waiting for).

Sarah... wow at Zander's weight!! He is really stacking it on... still! I suppose he is making up for lost time. Yay for new things too

Well, just thought i'd poke my head in...
    The girls were ok last night.... they started to annoy me last night when at 10pm they came out with lipstick alll over their faces and they thought it was the funniest thing ever... Wierdo's!!

Tanya

Hey Tanya, that reminds me of the "Who Stole The Cookie" song!! LOL at the girls with lipstick everywhere, it's amazing what keeps 13year olds entertained!! Poor Violet having another bad night (and you of course), any chance for a siesta today?

Happy 5 months as well to Miss Gabby Lee

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast