Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 9 Months - 12 Months, June '05

Natasha took her 1st unaided steps today. She stands really well now so I though I would encourage her to walk to me and she took 2 steps and then collapsed into my arms with a huge smile on her face. Now she wants to do this all day long. Natsaha also has a toy that she walks behind and if it gets stuck on furniture she will show us her temper. I thought i would not be getting temper tantrums until she was at least 2.

In regards to sleeping bags. I went to Myer and brought a snug a bug sleeping bag that had feet in them. It cost %50 (rather expensive). Got it home washed it put it on her and she screamed until I took it off. She over heats really easily just like her daddy. So I guess that is money wasted as usual #-o I had tried her in the actual bag ones but she hated not being able to stand up in her cot and play.

The last 2 nights she has been waking up at 5am I have no idea why, I will leave her play for an hour until she gets winge then I will go in wrap her up put the dummy in and leave, obviously she goes back to sleep as I don't hear her until 8am. I just wish I knew why she was waking up at the time. Her room is warm as the heater is on, although she does kick her blamkets off but that is something she has always done so I guess it is just going to be one of those things that will remain a mystery.

opps sorry just kept ramberling

happy birthday to Asha! Hope the party goes well Kelly and I'll see you in the `12mths forum.

Michelle- that would be great if you came to Kidz Digz. We had a lovely day last time and the kids just went off and played, AHHH! No stress! I fyou don't end up coming we will try to organise something else.

Von- Rambling is what we do here, ask Michelle! LOL I think you are born with it, I know I was! Yay for natasha's first steps! Clever girl. And I hear you with the walker and the cracking up. jessica has decided she will walk with the trolley, and gets up by herself, takes off, runs into stuff and then screams for help, she can get very shirty too. She is fairly strong though cos she actually lifts the back when she can't push it forwards to try and make it move. bugger about the sleeping bag, you should try to sell it on ebay, esp if its brand new! Re waking up, I guess if she's happy to play then there is no way to make her sleep longer, maybe she's just had enough sleep by then. What time does she go to bed at night?
    And what were you doing in Kilmore Von? LOL It is funny but just occasionally we find people who know where we live. Actually at xmas we went away to Porepunkah (near Bright) and there were Kilmore people next door and also about 3 other people in the caravan park who were from Kilmore.

Well we have had netball, Jordan's team won, 12 to 0, so she was happy, Arron took himself off to footy and my niece arrived just after 12. Everyone had lunch and I put Jemma and Olivia down to bed once jessica woke up, so I have time to come on here till they wake up. jessica and Jordan are in the lounge room and Josh is playing in his room, although he is sposed to be cleaning it. I am so sick of messy bedrooms.

Hope you are all having a nice Saturday.

Mitch4now-I was at the Kilmore racers up there my father is a horse man and I guess it has rubbed off onto me, my father and I were also up there looking at some race horses he seused to have shares in.

Natasha usually goes to sleep about 7-8pm. So I don't think her morning wakining is because she has had enough sleep...I know I sure haven't had enough sleep at that time :mad: .

Oh well I guess as long as she goes back to sleep until 8am I can't complain.

My Sunday has started off horrible dh and i have had a fight and I have kicked him out of the house.....I hope he comes back [-o<

I hope everyone else is having a good Sunday

HI Von- I should of guessed it was racing cos that's what we're famous for.

Hope your DH comes back soon, sounds a bit like my place this morning but Arron never left we just had lots of words.
    Funny how 5am is such a bad wake up time. I actually thought about going to a pilates class at the leisure centre here, and then did the working out, class starts at 6.15-7am so I have to get up at 5.30am, YEAH RIGHT! not gonna happen, instead I am trying to get my gf to run a class once a fnight at her place in the night, she is a gym instructor. At least there would be no childcare etc, and it's sort of social as well.

Well Jessica is doing way more standing, up to 10 secs with clapping at the same time, she thinks she's very clever. Plus she got to be a giant today, cos Arron and Josh set up the racetrack in the loungeroom. Why they thought that was a good idea I don't know, cos jessica cahsed the cars round the track laughing her head off and then kept sitting on the track which would mean she would catch the cars and get to chew them. LOL it was very funny. She has also been looking for dead flies on the window sill cos Jordan locked her out of her room while she cleaned, and she was also sitting at the door singing and dancing to the music Jordan was playing.

Anyway it is going to be a cold old night here so I am about to close all the curtains and pump up the heat, then go to the supermarket, for essentials, formula and napopies.

Cheers Michelle

Sounds like you had a good day Michelle. What is the story with the dead flies .

DH came back home with mother and baby magazine and a box of chocies. Not happy with the chocies though as I have eaten them all 8-[ .

This office is frezzing i have to go and warm up my hands...They are turning blue

mooshie Guest

hi there

wow at natasha taking her first steps wtg =D> and i can imagine jessica standing up and clapping how clever. we used to have a little boy a playgroup and when he first started standing up he would put his arms up aswell saying hooray - too cute lol.

lani is standing for around 5 seconds whilst holding onto my hands really tight - it has only been the last few days where she hasn't buckled her legs lol.

after lani's bath tonight i stood her on the bench in front of the mirror she thought it was fantastic kissing the mirror and talking to it she was so amazed - it was hilarious glad she's a featherweight and i could hold her there lol.

i have a hugely busy week this week so may not be around that much, starting off with kinder duty tommorrow - oh happy happy joy joy lol, truely i wouldn't mind it if i was on my own but it is hard now with lani and everytime i seem to do kinder duty they don't do anything exciting, other times they cook, learns songs in other languages or have incursions - why do i get the boring normal days lol. had a newsletter the other day outling all the things planned for term 3 and it mentioned their last day of term 3 would be september 15th i started crying, cause lani will be 1 omg it goes so quick.

dh has to drive up to albury and back tommorrow for a 2hr meeting gosh i hate when he has the long drives i will be a bag of nerves all day.

still waiting on sil's baby to arrive - she is now 9 days over and going really well, she is still enjoying being pg and is in no hurry - i think she is going for monitoring on monday and wednesday then they will discuss with her probably further on what action to take - hoping everything will be okay as she is high risk - but going to a major hospital so [-o< everything will turn out fine - am sure it will. the hospital is where our dd was when she was diagnosed so we have made a decision that we will all go and visit togther as a family and deal with the emotions of walking through the doors and up the lift it will be hard but as it is a big hospital there will be times in the future we may need to go there (hopefully for nothing serious) and to go on a happy occassion first time since we were there with jess will be another tiny step forward.

am off to quickly check the other forums then to bed.

have a good week

Mooshie- I can't wait until I have to do kinder duty...although I am sure when my time comes around I will not be so excited .

I hope all goes well for your sil, I am sure it will...positive thoughts sent her way.

Have a good busy week.

Von- The dead fly thing was just that, she was sitting at the window looking for things to put in her mouth, she is one of those kids that is always chewing on something, and choking on something too. Glad to see you and Dh made up and good job he brought a pressie, that doesn't happen around here LOL
    I did enjoy kinder duty with Joshua, didn't get to do it with Jordan as I had Joshua and then went straight back to work that yr. It was hard though cos I was pg with Jessica and Jemma was 1 at the start of the yr, which meant that I had to chase her all around the room, to stop her from painting everything. After I had Jessica in Sept I couldn't find the time to get in with the 2 babies, so I didn't. I have been into Josh's classroom 4 or 5 times this term, and as I am a primary teacher it just feels like I am back at work. But I do enjoy it..Jemma is pretty good and Jessica usually sleeps in the pram, so I can watch and help while the teacher gets around to help indvidiual kids or test etc.

Michelle- I hope your SIL goes soon, it is so exciting to be waiting for a new member of the family, esp when you don't have to go through the labour LOL. Good on you for making the decision about the hospital, I know it must be hard, but baby steps are the wtg. And it is a great reason to go in too. Why is your SIL pg high risk? I hope you have a good week, all be it busy. Sometimes those are the best ones. How gorgeous of Lani in the mirror Michelle, they do love the mirror baby don't they? And looks like she is gaining strength in those legs. It usually doesn't take long.

Jessica almost took a step towards me tonight, she is just so loving and cuddly atm and I just love it.

Anyway gotta hurry up and finish here, seeems lots of people have been on today after a quiet weekend.

Cheers Michelle

mooshie Guest

hello

did i say i was busy - yes i am but had to come on anyway lol

kinder duty was okay - i do enjoy it but it is better with a baby to look after as well - all 28 kids and no outside play, so the morning dragged on and miss lani decided she wouldn't sleep in the pram just watch the kids, she kept wanting to crawl around but it was too hard - she was nearly stepped on and gosh the choking hazards where everywhere lol. we got home gave her lunch and she was in bed at 1pm then slept till 4.30pm so that was nice.

michelle my sil has a blood disorder called factor 5 it makes the blood clot - if she needs a caeser it might be a bit scary but as i said before she is in a major hospital fully equiped etc - from memory i think her mum had around 7 miscarriages and a still birth and she has the same disorder so it has been hairy but she is really well and healthy, she told me tonight that bubs has sort of engaged, the midwives can still feel movement tho and also it is posterior, apparently there is not as much fluid around but they are happy with what is there - she had monitoring and u/sounds today and will again on wednesday they will then make the decision - so the baby should be here by end of the week - oh no am going to be sooooooooo clucky lol.

well i am tired - dh has been in bed for hours, he had to go to albury today for a meeting so 8 hrs driving and a 2hr meeting he is stuffed.

good night.

LOL Michelle- seems we always find time for the important things. I bet Paul snores his head off, that's a big day.

Hope everything goes well for your SIl at least they know what they are dealing with which could save her from getting into big trouble couldn't it! How exciting for you to be an aunty, how many nieces/nephews do you have?

i only have one official niece, and she has a half brother who I call my nephew, and my cousin has 3 kiddies, but they don't call me auntie. My sister is yet to have kids as she is only 24 and my SIL and BIL, well who knows. As my SIl is a total **** head (sorry about that), I am hoping that the reason she hasn't fallen pg so far is because she can't. SHe has had medication since she was anewborn as she was born hyrdocaephalu, (fluid on the brain). She had to have a shunt inserted and the fluid damaged the brain so that she has always had epileptic seizures and so is on medication daily. She is very promiscuous and has been trying to get pg to one loser or another fro the past 4 yrs or so and so far no pg, I don't think she would be a good mother, cos as much as she would love a baby she would not be good as a role model or as a responsible parent. Plus I'm sure she'd train her kids to hate me as we don't really get along too well. My BIL is on the **** atm and has a gf but isn't ready yet, he's just turned 28.

Anyway alsmost finished here, I want to go sit at the heater bf I go to bed cos I am so cold.

Anyway have a good day
    Michelle

mooshie Guest

hi there

yes michelle we do seem to make the time for important things like bb - like right now jay is at kinder, lani is asleep and i have a mountain of washing plus bathrooms to clean and floors to sweep etc and what am i doing lol ](*,)

you have some il's a bit like mine lol all up i have 7 nieces and nephews with of course one due now and another in august. i only have 1 brother and he has a 2yr old the rest are from paul's side of the family - he is one of 5 (3 different fathers lol) his sister has 2kids, brother 3, another brother - due now and younger sister 1 with 1 on the way.

i don't want to say to much about one in particular cause you never know who is lurking around, i get a bit nervy sometimes when i think she could be on here as a lurker lol - so i better be careful lets just say we have one in that lot that is quite a golden child and has far as the other kiddies including mine - well to some they don't exist unless something major is happening.

(my mil is a lovely lady - i won't say much more ykwim lol)

well i better do all these jobs then i have to take jay to a birthday party, then do some groceries etc .

have a good day.

Hi michelle-

IKWYM and I understand the situation. LOL can't go anywhere for a ***** hey? LOL

Hope jay has fun at this bday party.

It is very quiet atm, looks like it is just you and I now that all the others have graduated to 12mths forum. Kellee is around here somewhere, hope she's ok without her DH.

KELLEE- Where are you?

Not much happening here, had a friend drop in, one of josh's friends mum's for coffee. She was telling me about her stillborn aby and then we were talking about other stuff and I mentioned my experience when the psychic told me a little boy was standing behind me telling me it was ok and she was crying, I felt terrible, cos I didn't want to upset her. I was worried that I was being really insensitive. I ended up texting her to make sure she was ok and she said she was so I am feeling a little less guilty. It is very hard I guess to know when things may hurt/affect others. She texted me and said she was fine and like dspeaking to me that she was comfortable with me, so hopefully things aren't bad.

Gotta go and get Jordan from school now.

See ya after
    Michelle

Pietta Guest

My goodness!! You women can chat!!
    Hey I am still here- no more couple of days and then no return- well I hope

Yay for the clapping and standing! What a clever girl Jessica is!

Oh I missed the 1st birthdays- HAPPY BIRTHDAY Asha and Matilda- we'll miss you and your Mummy's from this forum. I hope all the days turned out Great!!

Ryley is going to have a theme party- Superheroes I have decided on. He will have the bouncy castle (for the adults as there will be no other kiddies there) a pinata and lots of lollies and people. We are expecting about 50- so in the middle of every one else.

Thanks everyone for the reassurance with Ryley's sleeping. All is good now- he is a very determined little boy- too clever for his own good- but his Mummy- well she is just as strong and determined! He has taken up to 40 minutes to go to sleep but now is doing pretty well. Thank goodness.

Perth has been freezing so he has been sleeping in a sleeping bag and he loves it. He can still stand up in it too- go figure!!

Anyway sorry for the epic- I am doing exams at the moment for the next week so i will be MIA for a while.

Take care

Hi Pee- glad you are still here. I think it's so cute to see the babies in their sleeping bags crawling all around, they look like little caterpillars. Jessica usually has hers on for awhile after she gets out of bed and she does everything the same as if she didn't have it on.

Grr at my dial up connection it keeps dropping out and takes forever to do what I need to do in the bank.

Well another rainy day here and Joshua is home although itried to send him but he is sleeping on the couch so I am glad he didn't go, cos he must really be unwell. Maybe his teacher will have to test him again after the holidays.

Anyway may pop back later, if I don't get into cleaning mode that is...LOL hmmm we'll see about that.

Cheers Michelle

mooshie Guest

hi there everyone

just a quickie (very unusual for me lol) and i will try and get back on tonight.

as you know i have been anxiously waiting on my sil first baby - 12 days overdue, ring my mil before to find out what was going on and all i can say is MY MIL IS A RIGHT ***** - she only cares about one person out of all her children - she has a golden child and a golden grandchild - you wouldn't know she had any others and she thrives on anything that can be news to spread around iykwim.

btw i still don't know what is happening, whether baby is here (am sure sil and bil would have rung tho they are lovely) i thought i would ring mil so as not to bother them with all those phonecalls - anyway i don't really want to say much cause i have a feeling another sil may be a lurker (she is the golden child)

anyway that feels better

did i say this was going to be short lmao.

Pietta Guest

Arghhh I have a toothache!!

I should go to the dentist but i am too much of a sook.

I am up studying and i dont want to so i thought i would come on here...

Hi ladies!!

Naughty girl Pee for procrastinating about the studying, but with a sroe tooth you can't be expected to study. I too am a woose about the dentist. I am sure I have holes in all 4 wisdom teeth but I know they'll say they want to take them and that's bad so I stay away. Mind you I had my first filling at 23 and have had none since, so I have had no really bad experiences with the dentist, just don't want to go.

Well Josh and Jemma are sick and then I heard A little cough from Jessica, fingers crossed she doesn't wake up all croaky like jemma, I am very close to taking her to the drs cos she ounds terrible, will see how she wakes u. I am even tempted to put her in my bed just so I can hear her. Of course I won't sleep but there are more important things.

Hope everyone is well
    Michelle

Pietta Guest

Michelle isnt it crazy how a Mum can survive on 1-2 hours sleep!! Poor little things all being sick- Poor Mummy with them all being sick!!

I know I am dodgy for not studying- turned out i knew more than i thought anyway!! One more tomorrow and I will be finished- hooray!!

Ryley has decided it is great to have little tantrums every now and then but they are just random... :-s He will be chatting to himself and then whammo he is going RARARARARARAAAAA.... screaming at the toy or table or something. It is cute but bizarre

He is alot better from his cold now thank goodness. He had some infant Demazin and it cleared up really quickly.

Another wierd thing- he has 7 teeth but the last one is taking forever to come out.

Lastly- lol- he LOVES Avocado and Rockmelon. He goes crazy for rockmelon.

Me and my sore tooth are going to bed now- take care

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast