Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #14

abs Guest

hehe, yeah his bottom is operating normally now, just still a bit red raw - and now he has taken to rolling just as you are putting the new nappy on... both of us will yell out for help to the other for help at that point in time... almost need to pin his shoulders down :frown:

Sush & Lisa, no problem about only reading for a while - we all have busy periods when all we can do scrape enough time to just keep up

As for eating Sush, Jordy normally gets a bottle when he first wakes somewhere between 4.30-6 - eventually back to bed

Then brekkie around 7.30-9am - couple of mouthfuls of bottle, then fruit & yoghurt for brekkie, maybe a little toast or his new fave pikelets (store bought pack of 8 etc - he loves these, will have maybe half of one cut into 1cm or squares) and finally some more bottle before bed again 2hrs after he woke

Depending on waking time, maybe a snack - lunch, something similar to brekkie (I think)

Maybe some arvo tea

Dinner around 6pm - mix of food pre-prepared... but can be a wide range of things. Jen does most of the food prep so I can't really answer this question properly, but thats roughly what he has

The fact he is still BFing would surely cut down what Charlie is eating compared to others ??

Lisa, we gave Jordy some prunes cut up a week or two ago as he was a little constipated too. Did the trick

Lisa -Love your word - hehehe - i can imagine him tryiny to say it and coming up with something totally different!!!

Sush - awesome on charlie crawling!!! my charlie is 11.5kg and about 78cm long.(last check up) I know what you mean about the arm holes!!

Eating - Charlie has breakfast at about 8 - normally farrex or weetbix - then he has a bottle about 10am then sandwich and a bannana for lunch at 12.30 -1 then about 4.30 some yoghurt then he has tea - which is normally a fair amount and some pureed fruit. Then he has a bottle and goes to bed - he only has 3 bottles a day.

Dancing - Charlie has started dancing - i kill myself laughing at it - in the morning when he's watching ABC a song will come on and he starts squealing and bouncing up and down ti the music - he does this no matter what he was doing at the time - if he was standing playing with a toy then he stands there boppig - looks sooo cute!!

Bonds Suits - I have tried every were in portland ( well there is only a Target Country and a baby shop and Safeway) but i looked there and the biggest i can find is a 1.
    Weightloss - how you all going??? I'm not doing too bad - not perfect - but thats ok.

Well best be off - i can hear the feral playing in his cot!better go make him some lunch

Hey guys...

Just a quick q... do you give your bubs sammies & what do you put in them.... Alexa is probably getting bored of marmite LOL....

Jacci - Do you want me to get you some bonds suits and send them to you, I don't mind at all!!!

That is so cute Charlie dancing, Tyron is still having trouble pulling himself up, I think he weighs to much!!!

Lunch - I give him toast with vegemite and cheese, I haven't really tried a sandwich, he still wont chew properly and ends up choking on things which freaks me out!!

Weighttloss as of this morning I was 700g lighter than Thursday, so hopefullyyI continue on this road!

Lisa - that is great - 700g and there is still 3 days till weighin - you are doing very well.
    I would love you to get me a couple of bonds suits - email me your bank account and i will deposit money into it. Charlie is very strong on his legs ( and he's a little fatty!!)

Mitch - charlie pretty boring he just has vegimite sandwiches at the moment. I don't think he will get bored of them yet.

QST???? what sort of bread do you give your baby???? - charlie has wholemeal

Gavin just rang and told me that one of the guys at work has just split up with his wife coz she had been sleeping with his best mate for 2 years!!!! OMG!! 2 years - who could do that for that long!

Jacci - how many suits would you like, you can only get the size 2 in white and blue!

I give Tyron wholemeal at the moment I don't think you are supposaed to give them grains until they are 1?? I get Bakers Delight bread as it has no preservatives!

I don't know how anyone could be unfaithful, I mean I know if you aren't happy etc.. but get out of what you are in first, before you start something else! I just don't know where I would find the time and energy at the moment either!

As of the new year i stopped bf, Nixon has 3 x 200ml bottles a day. has the morning one when he first wakes up then mid is an hr or so after lunch and last one is about 7pm.

Breakky he either has a weetbix or yoghurt & fruit (about 4 tbl spoons) then half a pc of vegemite toast with the crust cut off.

Morning tea arrowruit bikky or rusk

Lunch depending on what he had for breakky might have fruit peices like rockmelon,watermelon as well as custard or something.

Afternoon tea- cheese stick or bikky offer some water

dinner he has about 4tbl spoons of vegies and meat

Havent tried a sanwhich yet so maybe give that a go soon, do u cut the crsusts off?

weight loss. well i am also down 700g but that was my weigh in from Tuesday when dh and i started. still no loss from thursday so better get my last chance work outs to make a difference! went to the gym thismorning with dh for a pump class and put Nix on Chreche, worked out well he crashed in the car on the way home.

... I am naughty... still have to get my scales!!!!! havent really eaten properly all weekend.. so probably wont see a change this week : ( naughty girl....

Nickers - I wish my DH wuld come to gym! He rides his bike heaps and doesn't like the gym. Gav has lost 5 kilo's in 3 weeks! bugger him! he is already skinny. Hope Nixon liked the creche - ours doesn't re open at the gym till the 15th. I'm going to pump tonight at 5.30. went to attack last night and did a 12klm walk this morning. I excercise heaps but i eat crap! Also - i let charlie have the crusts - he sucks on them for ages!

Lisa - one of each colour would be great! I use the bakers delight wholemeal bread too.
    I'm with you on the fact that you should finish the first one first then if you still want to get with the other person then do it - also i wouldn't have the time or the energy! plus i really couldn't be bothered learning another persons habits all over again - took me years to work out gavins!

Declan has a bottle (only drinks about 100mls)when he wakes up then about an hour later he has some iron enriched porridge baby ceral and or pureed apples then 2 hours after that he has a bottle then down for a nap when he wakes has 100mls bottle hour later has vegies / fruit then 2 hours later bottle nap wakes 100ml bottle vegies with meat and yogart or something then maybe another 100mls and then a bottle before bed

Oh no Jacci, sounds like DH has some work to do. Yeah Holly just recently started bopping, to her musical toys, it is such a classic. Oh that's terrible & his best mate too.

Hehe, velcro kid, never heard that one b4 Sush. WTG Charlie on the crawling. Holly eats solids usually 3times daily & usually 4 (up to 200ml) bottles.

Lisa, thats very clever hehe. Oh hope Tyron is better soon.

WTG on the weight loss ladies.

Teeth: When I was changing Holly's nappy last night, she was laughing at DH & I noticed she now has 6 teeth, 2 more top teeth are 2mm through, hence the occasional grizzles & acidic teething poos & nappy rash. Speaking of poos, she just squeezed out a runny noisy one, yuukkk.

shell - hehehe - have fun cleaning that one! I hate when they make the runny noise!!!

Bruises - since crawling charlie looks like a bashed little baby!! he has a cut on one side of his forehead - then a huge bruise on the other side and his legs always have heaps of bruises on then - i reckon he smacks his head about 5 times a day - no matter how much i try to stop him!

12km walk geez Jacci are a tri althlete or something!! And Attack, that class is a killer! i used to do it a few yrs ago but havent been game to go back to it just yet, was easing my way back in.... hmm maybe i will TRY an attack clas this week... i did a combat one last week, was a good workout (upper back killing me the next day) but felt a bit silly punching nothing!
    Shell- how are you feeling?? any morning sickness or anything? when do u have your first ultrasound?

Nickers - I feel stupid doing punches and kicks too at combat - i am going to try a spin class this week on the bikes.

Well I just had to change the worst nappy i have ever had!!!
    And Charlie had a shocker of a night sleep-think his 2 top teeth are coming thru.
    Hope all is well with everyone

Jac

Is declan now the only gummy bubby here!?

abs Guest

morning all - well done for those who have lost weight... I have a really old dodgy set of scales (ie the dial spins vs being a digital one) - so no idea if I've lost any at all... the slightest movement makes the dial move

Hi everyone,

I have updated Tyron's website with some new photos, must remember to take his monthly shot tonight!

Hope you are having a good day, work again for me!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast