Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #14

Jac when do we email you thru our next weight? Or have I missed the boat! Typical if I have!!

Bec - Amber's got about 6 teeth now.

Bec- Nixon has 4 teeth.
    Jacci- you motivated me to try an attack class so i got up and went to do one thismorning 9.10am, only to find out today the NEW timetable started and it wasnt on. doh! i had picked up a new one just yesterday but when looking at it last night i looked at the old one, anyway been on a walk with all the kiddies (dogs included) instead.

You girls all put me to shame, I ride my bike, but I am so unfit I only make it about 5km!!!

Nickers - I noticed on yuor ticker that you are TTC soon, can I ask a rude question, is that because it took you a while last time or because you want you babies close together??

Tyron still only has 2 teeth!! How is this for an old wife's tale, my friend's Mum who is greek said that the later they get their teeth the smarter they will be!

oh i meant to say Lisa love the new pics! That reindeer nose is soooo cute i laughed at the pic!! Did he leave it on for long so u could get the pic?

Didn't take long at all TTC Nixon, actually we wernt activly trying when it happened, we were going to start TTC after our wedding and i end up being 6weeks pg on our wedding day. I'd like a reasonably close gap, like within 2 years so hoping it doesn't take too long to conceive this time.

Nickers- I am so sore after Pump last night!!! felt like nothing at the time - thought i could of done another class - but today - just sitting down to go to the toilet hurt! Went for a walk also this morning. Going to try a step class tomorrow - never done step - i'm very unco with all arms and legs!!

Lisa - 5klm is good - remember everyone has to start somewere!!! love your photo's

Sooz - you have to email me your weight on thursday morning. then i send out the email.

Charlie is soo bruised and battered he looks like he has been in a fight!

Well i can't get charlie to eat a single thing today - he only wants bottles - so i looked in his mouth and his two top teeth have come thru - are they meant to come thru at the same time??

Wifestale - i heard the later they get teeth the straighter there teeth will be.

step class is good, but its easy to get out of time when u dont know the routine! Ive only just started it back from a like gap so i felt a bit silly everyone knows when to change direction etc and id be a few beats behind. Gonna try attack on Friday instead.

5km is good Lisa, i wanna get back on my bike, bought a cruiser back from hawaii a few yrs ago and ridden it once! but its such a cool bike i dunno why i dont ride more.

Nixon cut his bottom two teeth with 3 days of each other, then top 2 were within a few weeks.

Jacci - My DH, like your rides all the time, he rides 42km to work etc.. and was like come for a ride with me, is he kidding, I would be dead before we hit the main ride, but like you said I have to start somewhere!!!

Nickers - Tyron quite liked the nose but he kept pulling it and I was frightened that the elastic would break and it would come smacking back into his face so I took it off, he is such a poser though, loves to have his photo taken!! Good luck with the TTC are you trying for a certain sex or don't you mind what the next baby wil be! It is funny those of you who have spoken to me from the start will remember that I was very upset when I fgound out I was having a boy, now I am so happy with my little man. I think I will have a boy next t ime around as well!!

The only bike my DH rides is one with a motor LOL.... & my bike has 2 flat tyres hehehe.... Going to get my stepper out so I can use that while Lexy is bouncing in her jolly jumper !!... welll at least that is the plan!!!!!

Lisa - I remeber you wanted a girl. Isn't it amazing how we get something in our heads when really we have nothing to base it on, now that you have a boy you absolutely love it - but if you had a girl you would absolutely love it. I was the opposite - i always wanted a boy! Also - gav tells me to come on rides i'm like NO - i make him take me on lesuirly strolls, he is in training for a race that is happening on 4th of Feb - so i am out of the picture for a leaisurly ride!

Mitch - good idea for putting Alexia in the Jolly Jumper whilst you do that - i use the Ab King when charlie is in bed during Dr Phil!

Nickers - I 'll let you know how i go tomorrow at step. What is a cuiser???

BIke Riding - we just bought a trailer to put charlie in, it is so cool.

abs Guest

And Lisa, that's 5kms more than I currently do (of any sort )

cruiser is on of those older style bikes, have u seen the movie "Now and then"? the bikes that the grils ride as children? is got bg handle bars and the break is when u back pedal. really comfy low seat, just an easy bike to ride.

Nicers - Oh yeah i know the bike now!

Wish i lived in Sydney - would be good little modelling job for your little guy Abs

Yeah we wanna see Jordy on the big screen! How cute would that be!

sooz - how are the wedding plans going??

Jac - We've booked a venue called Mulberry on Swan for March 15th 2008! It's in a winery region called the Swan Valley about a half hour from Perth. Nicely situated so that the ceremony will be down on the river and there is a couple of function rooms up the hill a bit, so we've booked one of them for the reception. So very excited now that I have something to work towards! Hence the wanting to lose weight asap! Tried on a couple of dresses the other day and surprisingly enough the style (strapless with a fru fru bottom half) that I despise really suited me the best - always the way eh?!

Amanda - you guys done any wedding planning yet?

And I had a massive fall off the bandwagon health kick wise today, was making some cookies for my dad when i licked a bit off my finger - worst thing I coulda done - it was so yummy so I gorged on it til I felt crook!! D'oh. Another big bike ride tonight! Tim's got other 'fitness' ideas!

Jac how much was your bike trailer for Charlie? I could seriously use one of them. (sometimes I think for me!!)

Hi Everyone!!

We think we have found a house :biggrin: Yay! We are meeting with the mortgage broker tomorrow and then we are going to make an offer. Its so exciting but scary too lol

Abbey has 2 more teeth, so up to 6 now. She got another bottom one and one of her top front teeth. Luckily she has been so good about it. I gave her her first finger food the other day and man was that scary! So i'm sticking to soft finger foods for now, mango and banana etc.

Susan... The place you have booked sounds fantastic.. so pretty. And how exciting trying on dresses. I haven't done anything yet, we still haven't decided when so should probably get onto that lol.

I'll tell you what all this talk of exercising is putting me to shame lol, I should start doing something but motivation is hard to come by lol. If we get thos house its right near a friends house and she has already told me I will be going for walks with her lol Well done to everyone for doing this and foe any weight loss,

Nickers.. Good luck TTC... Keep us up to date for when your testing etc

Jacci.. Abbey gets bruised too.. she bumps her head on everything but doesn't care she bit her lip when she fell the other day, but not badly.

Well off to cook dinner

sooz - i had a strapless dress with a huge skirt cost me over $3000 - bit of a waist for just one day! but i loved it so much! I went in there with completely diferent ideas then when i tried on what i wanted it looked crap so then i tried on my dress and loved it.

sooz - i emalied you a picture of my wedding dress. just FYI incase you were looking for ideas and stuff

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast