Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #15

abs Guest

hmm, we'd hear no end of complaints/screams from him I reckon if we tried that Jac

damn, gotta go - he was asleep in his pram til I was about to start typing on this line - byeeee

just telling you what works for me. Abs - why don't you doi it once he is actually asleep - that way if he wakes up in the night he won't be able to stand up so might go back to sleep - either way you can't loose out you might as well try anything - your getting up in the middle of the night anyway.

mum21 Guest

Hello everyone.

Just a real quick fly by post as I head to bed.

DH got the job in Bundaberg and has to be there by the 9th of Feb. So if I'm a bit scarce between now and the middle of Feb its just cause we are going to be busy packing & unpacking at the new place.

Its been a long 3 days, drove up monday DH had his interview & got the job, tuesday was doing everyone's cuts & colours, then looked at 3 places this morning then turned around and drove back home at 12 today. So I'm a wee bit tired and will be heading to bed. Hope to get back on in the next few days to catch up with everyone.

KelliC Guest

Hello everyone,
    sorry I've been mia for a while, had a few days off work and seemed to somehow have less time on my hands than I do when I'm at work! I have been dropping in to read the threads though. I can't believe our bubs are all almost 9 months. Olivia is great and keeping me on my toes, also constantly rolling over in her cot, so at the moment I'm up several times a night to put her back under her covers and give her her dummy.

I hope everyone is well, will pop in again soon.

Kelli
    x

abs Guest

Kell, you might need to use Jac's little bed trick

Jac, its cool - we're fine. He smiles such a huge grin when either of us go in that it's all worth it regardless of how much cursing and swearing we might have done before seeing him. And I've sent my weight to you... if only I had a decent set of scales instead of this old dodgy one

Congrats to DH on the new job Amy

Sush, happy 9 months for your Charlie for 2 days ago and also to Nixon for yesterday

Hi _ I am at work all day so will email bigest losers tonight!

Charlie was up at 3am this morning and there was no way of getting him back to sleep - i am so tired! - even he is tired - when i left to come to work him and DH were asleep on the couch.

Happy 9 months ladies!

KelliC Guest

Happy 9months to all our beautiful babies, Olivia is still 12 days off and counting!! It's been so quiet in here today, I hope everyone is ok will pop back in tomorrow to say hello!!

Abs,
    I may have to look at trying Jacci's tip to keep Olivia in bed! Last night she slept through without moving, fingers crossed it continues..

hi there.

charlie slept thru last night - it was great! he even slept till 7.30am - that is great for him!!!!

charlie hit the buttons and it sbumitted!!!

QST - Who's baby can hold there own bottle - charlie can't, but his little girlfriend was over here the other day and she can hold hers.

Alexa doesnt hold her bottle... but she will hold food LOL.....

Still not sleeping at night (even tried Jacs secret .. she still got out of that... strong little mite) .. but she has 2 bottom teeth coming through (how many more to go.... argh), so she stayed at my mums last night so I could get come sleep as she was up all night on wed!!!!! At least Jeff is coming home tonight & he can entertain her for awhile LOL...

Have a happy day guys

: )

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Charlie can hold his bottle and sippy cup. He's also almost all day on his hands and knees now, getting peevish about not figuring out how to move forward! Lol!

abs Guest

Jordy often holds his own bottle - this morning at 5.30 he was doing it one handed. Of course my hand was not far from it as he does occasionally want to grab something else

charlie holds his sipper cup and uses his hands for everything - but he won't hold his bottle - i think he likes the fact that i feed it to him - little bugger!

Nixon holds his own bottles now, most of the time with the handles (uses the avent bottle and they have handles u can buy)

i have avent bottles nickers - i might go get the handles for them.

abs Guest

no handles needed for the avent bottles here... we stopped using em a while back

Oh dear Mitch, hope ur DH is ok.

Know the feelin Jac. I'm sure Charlie will be fine, once he gets settled in, Holly loves day care. Holly has had thrush at least twice, from her teething poos. This time, it looks very red (only after a runny poo), but doesn't look thrushy, but still putting canesten on it when looks really red. Oh & I finally got my payrise, yay.

Hehe Abs, Holly hasn't learnt that yet, touch wood. I stopped using her sleepin bag earlier due to warmer weather, now just dress her accordingly, however will go back to usin it when gets colder.

Nickers, Holly's sleeping bag didn't stop her cot mobility either. She sleeps fine with nothing on her, sometimes i'll loosly sit a sheet on her.

Bec, I wouldn't worry, sounds like most of us do it sometimes hehe.

Awesome Amanda.

Yeah Holly's been holding her's for a few mths now, I started teaching her coz our friends 2nd bub was already doing it & 6wks older, I didn't even realise u could teach them so young, so just kept putting her hands on it & persisting, took a few wks but worked. She just can't seem to get the knack of holding her bottle or sippy cup up high enough if she's sitting up straight, so lay her back in high chair, or on floor or in pram.
    She graps her spoon frequently too, but I've made the mistake a few times of letting her have it & she waves it around everywhere & gets food everywhere, hehehe, so for the moment, I'm holding it for her.

9wk4d obgyn visit today, measuring a little undersize (3-7days), but so was Holly (2days). Just added pics to www (will update 'Milestones' too).
    NT scan is at 9am Fri 16Feb (13wk4d) & get images & DVD (as booked in with another sonographer), yay, last time we didn't get a DVD as they didn't have the facilities.

KelliC Guest

Hello everyone,

Jacci, I'm so glad Charlie slept through the night for you, it makes such a difference when you get unbroken sleep, we have the Avent bottles, as yet Olivia doesn't hold her own bottle but we also have the Avent sipper cups with the handles that fit onto the bottles as well and she does hold these most of the time, well atleast tries anyway! Hehehehehe

Shell, I hope your Obgyn visit went well today!

Mitch, I do hope Alexa's sleeping improves, I work from 4:00pm-Midnight and when Olivia was up all night I was really struggling as I never got any sleep and it certainly doesn't help if your DH is away all the time. Does she sleep during the day?

I hope everyone is well!!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast