Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in April 2006 #5

Just a quick hi, Caden is having a long nap, am thinking about waking him soon to make sure night feeds don't get too late!

We are off to Geelong for the weekend on Friday and tomorrow is mother's group so will be away for a few days.

did a quick skim, good to read all are well mostly,
    as for sleeping, Caden feeds at about 9 - 10pm ish and then sleeps till 6am, sometimes wakes up during the night early morning but we pop a dummy in and he goes straight back to sleep, never let him go after 6am though or my bb's will pop! He doesn't sleep much during the day though so nice to get a predictably goodnights sleep!
    will try and catch up properly next week.

Oooh congrats Sooz, but ur just hanging to put it on. Yeah know what u mean we waited 10yrs b4 we got married, think people gave up askin when, hehe. Then at my hens night, I got sooo clucky as 2 friends had newborns & my cuz was 8mths preggas. It's really none of their business though is it.

Congrats Abs, yeah our AIH (IUI) anniversary was 22Jul, gees it now feels like time has just flown.

Bel, hmm we might have to adjust ours too, didn't realise there were higher positions for the straps. That is a surprise, how nice.

Have fun Joy.

Well went back to tap for first time since b4 my surgery in may last year & showed off some pickies of Holly, they loved them. The old brain is hurting from trying to remember the new steps though, hehe.

hi all,

Our conceiveing date wasn't till September! funny story though if u wanna hear it.. I had my bridal shower on and my mum, sister,neice, MIL,SIL & nephew all flew down for it.
    The night b4 the baby shower (sept 9) we all went to dinner. it was funny cause our neice & nephew are only 6weeks apart (they were 10 & 11 months) and we both had one feeding/ playing everyone was saying "look how clucky these two are!"
    anyway we BD that night and the followingf night which was my bridal shower day (sept 10) cause i was very drunk & randy! hehe so which ever night it was we blame it on our sisters bringing their bubs! we did know it was around ovulation time but thought we'd be happy if it did happen but honestly thought it wouldnt! silly silly I found out i was preg two days after my hens day (i drank alot on the day not knowing) and was 6 weeks pg on my wedding day!

ah cool shell your a tapper! I danced all my life, stopped for 6-7yrs and took up tap again up until end of last yr.

congratulations Sooz!!

Haha, that is funny. Cool Nickers, yeah I wanted to start dancing in primary school however my local dance school said I'd have to join the littlies class so I never joined. Then in Yr7 at High School some ballet friends said I could join so I enquired again & was able to join in with kids my own age so did Ballet & Jazz (incl some character). Badly wanted to do tap as well however mum couldn't afford it. I gave up after surgery in 96 but then started tap (&jazz again) several years later & love it.

abs Guest

hey Shell, check the age of our bubs today - 3m, 3w and 3days old cool

Just remember to write that story down somewhere Nickers - will be one of many stories to tell Nixon on his 21st

Hmmm, 5 hours to go til dinner time, and 3yrs since Jen & I first met... going to an Indian Restaurant - hopefully Jordy will participate and sleep as per usual. Friend of Jen's coming over to babysit

edit: gotta laugh... on our 3rd anniversary, Jordy is 3m, 3w and 3d old
    Last edited by abs; July 27th, 2006 at 01:55 PM.

3 sounds like your lucky number today abs!
    go buy powerball!!
    hehe it will be a story to tell Nixon later on that mummy and daddy couldn't wait till they were married to conceive you!

Abs...today is our 3 year anniversary too lol wish we were going to an indian restaurant YUM! but we both have to work. and congrats on it being the anniversary of jordy

Nickers.. that is such a funny story.. it will be a great one to embarass nixon with when he's older.

congrats sooz... you will have to put a pic up for us.

Abbey is doing really well.. she has been sleeping all day though so i hope she still sleeps tonight. She has been laughing so much and has finally started laughing for no reason..she loves it when we sing silly to her.. its so cute

abs Guest

Amanda, Jen sings silly songs to Jordy all the time... And congrats to you & DH on your 3yr anniversary too

though ours is since we first met, I'm guessing yours is 3rd wedding anniversary ? (it was a Sunday)

Was spinning some 3 stories to Jen just before, today, the 27th is 3x3x3, and things come in 3's, and there's 3 of us etc I was gonna keep going but she stopped me

HAHA yeah 27th too! i notice Jordy was 3 kg!!hehe

happy annaversary to you Amanda & Abs

Hi everyone,

Happy Anniversary to both Abs and Amanda!

I am crazy with Tyron all the time, I am sure the neighbours would send me to the loony bin if they heard half of it!!

Jacci - hope you are having a nice holiday!!

Bel, Sushee - how bad is the weather here today!!

Also I don't know if you Perth ladies are interested but I got a lovely voucher from a friend of ours to ahave Tyron's feet done on a plaque, I just got it back and it looks great, if you are interested in the place let me know and I will email you their web address.

Nickers - your conception story sounds like our best friends, she was so drunk she fell down the stairs head first and her DH had to hold on to her ankles so she didn't hit the tiles at the bottom... 4 weeks later she works out that was the night she conceived!!

Well I had better get back to work!

Abs.. ours is the anniversary of our first 'date' we had a nice sunday lunch which turned into dinner and the rest as they say is history lol. We first met the sunday before. Not married yet but possibly sometime in the future.

We have been looking at house and land packages today and are planning on buying our first house soon. Its so exciting so i hope it works out.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Lisa,

I just got Charlie's feet done with Ariani, Shay and Zaki's hands for Father's Day for Karl. It was done with paint on a ceramic plate...is that the same sort of thing?

The day we did it it was pouring down too, but today is special weather - bloody freezing!

And so what do we do in this sort of weather? We go shopping! In fact we're heading out now!

Happy anniversary abs and Amanda!

abs Guest

morning ladies

thx for the HA's We had a very yummy dinner. Jen loved the indian restaurant... Cool, means we'll be going back

Nickers, Nixon looks like he was bawling / screaming when that photo was taken in your ticker I might go and update the piccie in mine... Got a fab shot of him on my shoulder - the smile is just amazing. I've had it enlarged and framed and is on my desk here

Amanda, it was our first date and meeting. We "met" via RSVP the weekend before - turned out our families knew each other - well her uncle used to play cricket with my grandfather many years ago, and we think they might have stayed on our beach on the Murray River many years ago (like when we were kids).
    Last edited by abs; July 28th, 2006 at 10:58 AM.

DH surprised me and took me to see Pete Murray last night! he had to work bring their bands gear in and out for them so we got on the guest list! It was just a promo tour and Sunrise put it on apparently ppl were winners and they flew them from around the country put them up and took them to the show. He only played about 6 songs but it was great, very relaxing had a few wines and nibblies (all free) and male friend (very clucky male friend) had fun babysitting for me.

Abs- Nixon was giggling his head off in that photo!

oh also got pixi photos back yesterday, bout some of them not all of them now gotta get them framed and hung around the house!

Hello April parents,

Just a quickie. I've been MIA for a while as Mum was taken ill and I had to return to QLD almost immediately after arriving home from my holiday. She is on the mend now though so I need to get back into the swing of things. I see this forum is as busy as ever!

ABS - Ah, IVF anniversaries! WM was conceived on 11/07/05 and transferred on 13/07/05. Today is the first anniversary of my beloved Pusster's death and tomorrow is the anniversary of the discovery that I was pregnant:eek: . Circle of life ... it really is. I can't believe it's a year now. Congrats also on your OTHER anniversary. Glad you enjoyed the restaurant.

Shell - Tap would be tremendous fun. I would have loved to do ballet myself but I was so bloody tall!

Sushee - how was your shopping trip? Those hands/feet portraits are lovely. Mum has one of my brother's sons.

Got to go and get organised but just wanted to say hi to everyone and I'll be back on a more regular basis to catch up.

Mel

abs Guest

Welcome back Melbo

I still have the SMS Jen sent me when she got the call re the +ve test - was August 15 last year, and she was in the middle of interviewing candidates for a client. She'd already called me with the result, but after that said she was crying and how am I gonna interview these last 2 candidates

Congrats on 3yr anniversary's Abs & Amanda. Yeah Abs & Jordy was born on the 3RD.
    Our 3yr wedding anniv (03) is 2.5mths away & our 13yr blind date anniv (93) on 31Jul, which is also anniv of 1st official +ve HPT at 3wk2d, hehe. Congrats everyone on their anniversaries too.

Yeah Nickers, bet Nixon says something to the sorts of 'oh mum did u really have to tell me that, gross', hehehehehe. Sounds like u had fun at concert. Oh cool, u gonna scan the pics in?

That sounds so cute Amanda. Wow a new house, that sounds great.

LOL Lisa, really, except on the fallin down stairs bit.

That sounds lovely Sush. I saw on that gay guy makeover show (i dont watch it but it caught my eye) that they had quintuplets & so they did painted handprints on a display plate, looked great.

Welcome back Melbo & glad ur mum is getting better. Tall, nah that's no prob, we had many tall girls in our class. There are studios that do adult tap incl beginner classes so it's never too late to start.

Yup Shell just added them to my website so have a look when you get a chance!

Yesterday Nixon went 2 x 5hr stints between feeds during the day, usually he goes 3-4hrs!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast